Daddy Needs Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just breathe, sweetpea. The car is ready, and everything is packed. We can go at a moment's..." He paused, looking down at the floor. "Amy, I think we need to leave, now."

Amy blinked, forcing her eyes to focus on the floor, the task difficult considering her very swollen belly. Her eyes widened when she saw the light from the lamps reflected in the small puddle that was spreading over the floor.

"Oh g-god, Daddy, it's h-happening!"

Matthew shushed her and helped her to stand more properly. "I know, darling, I know. We need to get you into the car, and call the maternity ward. They will be expecting you. Now, one step at a time, and if you can't walk I'll carry you."

Amy nodded weakly as she was almost ushered along by her father, her steps erratic and heavy, but they finally made it the entire way to the front door and beyond. She didn't bother putting on any shoes, she had a feeling another source of slight pain would just make things worse considering her feet were fairly swollen as well. She let out a groan of discomfort as she was helped into the car, barely sitting up once she got inside, quickly followed by her father.

"Focus on breathing, I'm going to call the hospital. I'll take the route we practiced, alright?"

She could hear him starting up the car, and soon the vibrations travelled through the vehicle to her already straining body. She was starting to sweat, and the baby in her stomach was making its presence known more often by the minute. She nearly lost her air a few times as sharp kicks landed on her bladder, but she forced herself to remain calm, rubbing her belly gently.

"It'll be a-alright, darling... you'll be here with mommy and daddy soon..."

In her haze she could hear the voice of her father, his deep voice struggling to convey the urgency of the situation. She was grateful that the hospital was only about twenty minutes away, but it would feel like hours to her. After putting away the phone Matthew reached over, squeezing her hand.

"It will be okay, Amy. We'll get you there and soon enough our child will be here with us. Just try to stay calm, alright?"

Amy smiled weakly, looking over at him as he refocused his attention on the road. Her heart was beating rapidly, and not only from knowing she would give birth soon. No, the fact that the man who had given her this gift was so loving, tender and caring reassured her that all of this was right. She would have a baby in her arms within the day, and it would be the product of the love she shared with her father. She closed her eyes, letting him drive them towards their destination. All she could think about as they rushed through the streets was blue eyes. Blue eyes that would look upon her once she finally held her child.

***

Amy opened her eyes, having dozed off briefly in the seat of the car. Outside the window she saw the red-bricked house waiting for her, already imagining the front yard littered with toys. She winced slightly as she readjusted herself and looked over to her left, smiling softly.

"Did I fall asleep, Daddy?"

Matthew reached over and stroked her hair gently and nodded. She could barely remember seeing him so proud, so alert and full of life. It was as if he had grown ten, or maybe even fifteen, years younger in that moment.

"Yes, Amy. We've been still for a while now, but I didn't want to wake you. You seemed to be having a good time relaxing."

Amy stretched her arms slightly, the exertion still making her body feel slightly sore. "Thank you, I never could really relax at the hospital. My mind kept wondering if they would find out about us, and take away Anne."

He leaned over and kissed her tenderly, giving her a warm smile. "We're home, dear. No one is going to take our baby girl. We're family, and we will raise her like we've dreamt of." He chuckled quietly. "Though I warn you, I may pamper her quite a bit if my previous experiences are anything to go on."

Amy giggled and nodded. "I expect nothing less. Thank you for everything, Daddy. For taking me as your wife and lover, and now for Anne. I love you so much."

Their tender moment was interrupted by an infant crying in the backseat, not pleased with the situation. Amy quickly got out and opened the car door, tinkering with the straps and belt to release her little girl. Once she was taken out of her seat and back in her mother's arms the baby started to calm, nuzzling against her body.

"Shhh, it's okay Anne. We're home, and you will have your meal soon. Such a good girl." She kissed the top of her daughter's head, smiling warmly as piercing blue eyes looked back up at her before closing again.

Matthew came around after retrieving the bag from the trunk, putting an arm around her. "Looks just like her mother. A beautiful little baby girl."

Amy smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Well, she couldn't really inherit your moustache, now could she? As for her eyes, I think it's a draw on that one. She does have your nose though." She chuckled, looking down at the tuft of amber-coloured hair on top of their daughter's head. A few seconds later another small cry came from the infant in her arms and she started moving again.

"Alright, let's get you fed and happy, Anne. You've been waiting long enough."

They stepped into the house that looked just the same as when they had left that morning four days ago. At the same time, it felt even more welcoming now. Like it was greeting the new addition to the family as the sun shone in through the windows. After closing the door behind them the new parents walked up the stairs to their bedroom where a crib leaned against the wall, awaiting its occupant.

"Lay down on the bed, sweetpea. I'll take care of everything while you feed her."

Amy didn't argue, and got onto the bed with her daughter, cradling her in the crook of her arm as she struggled to pull off her blouse. "Daddy, some help please?"

Matthew chuckled and approached the bed, helping out by undressing her, unsnapping her bra as well that was already straining to contain her full breasts. They would have to get a larger model if she was to be comfortable, but that had to be fixed later.

"There we go, bar's open."

Amy glared at him as she brought her baby daughter closer, letting her latch onto her swollen breast. She would never get tired of seeing her little girl like this, and once again thanked her father in her mind for making her wish come true.

Her father set down the large bag and lowered himself onto the bed, reaching out to rub her legs gently. "How does it feel, darling? To be home, with our daughter?"

"Like it's not even real. I don't think it will sink in for another week or two, until then I won't be calm if I don't hear our little girl breathing, or crying." She held the back of Anne's head gently, supporting her so she could have the most access. She couldn't help but smile as the little girl suckled, drinking hungrily.

Matthew watched her and rubbed her legs a bit firmer, travelling slowly up along her body. He smirked as he caught her attention.

"Really, Daddy? Are you that eager?"

He kept smiling, starting to run his fingers along her inner thigh. "Are you going to deny that you are as well? Sweetpea, I can smell your arousal already. You've been waiting for far too long, haven't you?"

Amy groaned but couldn't refute his words. After being deprived of their once daily lovemaking for more than three months she could feel her desires stir inside her. Just thinking about feeling him in her pussy again was causing her juices to flow along her lower lips. "We can't, not while I'm feeding Anne. I don't want to rock her."

Matthew's smirk didn't leave his face as he crept closer, spreading her legs just a bit to see her sex that was peeking out from underneath her panties. "Doesn't mean I can't start getting you prepared..."

Amy's eyes went wide and she cradled her daughter firmly. "Daddy, no, not no--" Her words were cut off as she felt the strong tongue of her father on her snatch, the underwear already pushed to the side. She moaned, causing her daughter to look up at her in slight confusion. "N-nothing's wrong, baby, just keep drinking. Mommy's fi--"

Another moan left her lips along with a quick spasm in her lower body when she felt her clit being rubbed, stimulating her more than she could take right now. She internally cursed herself for letting her body get nearly addicted to the sensation of her father's tongue down at her sex, but the battle was lost before it even started. She was soaking wet and he took all of it, lapping at her lips greedily.

"Daddy, have some restraint!" Her voice was breathy and her cheeks flushed, the arousal mounting inside her. She couldn't give in though, not until their daughter had eaten her fill.

"Restraint is the last thing on both our minds now, Amy. Just enjoy it."

Amy reluctantly sat back, trying to get comfortable despite her snatch trying to grasp onto her father's tongue with all the force of a vice. She forced herself to focus on the infant in her arms, that thankfully seemed to be getting full. The grip on her breast was weakening, and she gave small kicks as she rested in her mother's arms.

"Good girl, Anne. Good girl. You'll get to sleep again soon, in your very own crib."

Matthew did not relent, and feeling frisky he brought a finger down past her lips, starting to tease her rosebud. This caused another shiver to run through her body as she glared back at her husband. "No. Not right now. Later."

Surprised at her tone but understanding, he pulled his finger back and continued to lick her sex, bringing her closer to her climax. It would not be long, and part of her wanted to just feel her father ram his large shaft up her cunt. It really had been too long.

"Oh, are you done, baby girl?" Anne had let go of her breast, now looking up at her lazily. Smiling, she picked her up and rested her against her shoulder, patting her back. "There there, just a little burp left and then it's naptime." She was soon rewarded with a weak little sound and rubbed the infant's back gently. "Good girl. You make mommy so proud."

Matthew had ceased in his attentions, entranced by seeing her handle their daughter. It was a scene that already surpassed any experiences that he could remember when Amy herself was a baby. He had gotten a second lease on life, this time with a loving wife, and another beautiful daughter.

Amy chuckled and held the almost sleeping baby in the crook of her arm as she reached over and pulled the crib closer to the bed, gently placing her down in the soft blankets. "We'll get you to your real bed soon, sweetheart." She then fixed her father with a glare. "Do you realize what you have done, old man? Teasing a woman after a three month dry-spell?" She quickly unzipped her skirt and nearly tore it off in her desperation to get rid of the clothes. "Give it to me. Now." She practically growled at him.

Matthew grinned and nodded, getting up on his knees to pull off his shirt before unbuckling his pants. "What position do you want it in, my dear wife?"

Amy raised an eyebrow as she watched him. "I delivered a baby four days ago, so you're the one doing the work this time. I trust you can figure out what that means."

He nodded and soon relieved himself of his pants and underwear, bringing his stiff member into view as he shuffled closer to align with her slit, leaning over her. "I love you, Amy." With those words he pressed into her, his eager shaft entering the sheath it had so longed to be a part of again. He let out a loud moan as the sensations rushed through him, feeling the greedy walls trying to crush him.

"Kiss me, Daddy." It was not a request, but a command. Amy looked up at her father with eyes glazed over with lust as she licked her lips. "Kiss me, and then fuck me."

Not one to disobey such an order Matthew leaned down, laying on top of her as he kissed her deeply, their tongues mingling together as all their desires were released, and soon his slow and gentle strokes turned into desperate thrusts, both of them needing this. Needed the intimacy, and connection they shared.

Amy moaned into her father's mouth as he gave it to her, pushing deeper and deeper into her cave, her muscles squeezing back hard on him every time he pulled back, not willing to let go. Her juices soaked the sheets underneath their sweaty and heaving bodies as their lovemaking rose more and more in intensity. The bed shifted and creaked as his hard rod pounded into her, causing her to wince slightly from the soreness, but she didn't care. She knew that as long as they restrained themselves afterwards there was very little risk of damage. And neither of them felt they could stop now that they had started.

"God yes, this is what I've been waiting for! Don't stop, Daddy! We both need this!"

The erotic moans that left his daughter's mouth spurred Matthew on even further, pressing down against her body and wrapping his arms around her, grinning. "Let's try something different..." With a mighty lift he pulled her up from the bed and placed himself in a kneeling position, still keeping his member buried inside her.

"What are you doing, Da--"

The thrust that speared her even further caused her to gasp for air as she was held close to her father. She didn't have to work in this position, but she did have to hold onto him, or else fall backwards.

He smirked. "A bit of variety is the spice of life, right?" He kissed her again, holding her gently as he continued to ram his hard shaft into her, knocking on her womb with every stroke.

Amy wrapped her arms around her father's neck and glared at him. "Give a girl some warning before you pick her up like that!" All the same, she could not deny how hot this was making her, and despite her body protesting she started to bounce on her father's rod, helping him reach even further inside her. Her full breasts bounced slightly up and down as they kept up this forbidden dance, leaking small amounts of milk that ran down from her stiff nipples. They were both moaning loudly now, too lost in their intercourse to even speak. Not that they needed to, all they felt was being conveyed through their lovemaking, but all things come to an end.

After bouncing his daughter on his shaft for a good five minutes or so Matthew let out a groan. "Sweetpea, I'm gonna cum..."

Amy bounced harder and faster in response, her every muscle complaining and begging for her to stop. "Do it! Give it to me, Daddy! Fill me up!"

Pressing her closer to his body he agreed, and seconds after his exclamation he let loose a torrent of semen into her tunnel, flooding her womb with all the seed that had built up over the course of their hospital stay. He nearly blanked out as pleasure rushed through him, his member pulsating inside his daughter as it kept on shooting more and more cum, soon causing the sheets and skin below them to get drenched in his huge load.

Amy for her part felt her consciousness leave her briefly as a chain of orgasms raced through her, convulsions gripping onto her father like a vice. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound escaped as her eyes rolled back, overcome with the sensations of being filled up by her husband and father. Her body nearly went limp as the final aftershocks ran their course, only being held up by her father. After they both were left panting and gasping for a solid minute they looked into each other's eyes, smiling.

"I love you so much, Amy. More than words can ever express."

"And I love you too, Daddy. And that love grows more for every day that passes."

They kissed tenderly, basking in their afterglow, content to just be connected. Eventually Amy felt him go limp inside her and she was laid back down on the bed as he pulled out, falling to his back beside her, taking her hand to squeeze.

"I'm sorry if that was too rough after your ordeal."

Amy shook her head. "I wanted it. My body will complain for a week, but both of us needed this release. We can go back to our usual rhythm once I recover completely."

Matthew got up to lean on his elbow and smiled happily. "I'll look forward to it. Until then I will pamper you and Anne as much as I can."

Amy was about to reach over to kiss him again when she heard a soft wail from the crib beside the bed. They both looked at each other and then laughed. "I think that rhythm will have to be re-evaluated." She leaned over the side of the bed, seeing her daughter kicking in her blankets. When those blue eyes looked up at her she nearly melted. "Welcome home, Anne. My sweet baby girl."

*****

I want to thank all of my readers and followers for the positive feedback I have gotten so far regarding my work, and I hope this latest effort was up to expectations. As always, any feedback and comments are appreciated, I can only get better if my flaws are pointed out and fixed.

12