Daddy Quickies Vol. 03

Story Info
A Daddy gets over his divorce with his daughter's help.
1.6k words
4.44
124.5k
139

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These quickies are stand alone stories meant to be glimpses into the lives of Daddies who fuck their daughters. I won't be elaborating on, or adding to any of them in the future. You'll surely be left with questions or the desire for more, but I encourage you to use your imagination to fill in the blanks and see where the story takes you.

All characters are 18+

****

I slammed the door after I made it into the house. I was angry, frustrated, fed up, but to my surprise, not a bit sad. The divorce was final. After five years of arguing, ultimatums, and I suspected, adultery, I gave up trying to save a dying marriage.

I threw the manila envelope down on the counter and grabbed a beer out of my refrigerator. It was mine now. Entirely. Everything was. Jo hadn't wanted anything, except freedom. The kicker was, she wasn't relieved to be rid of me, but instead the burden of our daughter, Daneesha.

As if I'd conjured her, my 18 year old appeared out of nowhere. "Is it done, Daddy?"

I downed half my beer before answering. "Yes."

A big smile spread across her face. She was happy to have her freedom too.

My wife and I met Danee when she was 10. We were only 25 at the time. When Jo learned she couldn't have kids, she immediately talked about adopting and preferred to help a child unlikely to be taken in by anyone else. We fostered Danee for three years before making it official and overnight, things changed.

Danee started testing us in every way. Her tragic childhood manifested in a lot of self destructive behavior, some of which put all three of us in both legal and physical danger. We moved three times in five years after strangers showed up on our doorstep looking for sex, having seen a general invite, including our home address, on a dating site. We'd spent several nights out looking for our adopted daughter. If we managed to find her, it was always in precarious situations. Several times, she'd reappear on her own. Walking through the door before enough time lapsed that the cops would get involved.

Jo got fed up. She hadn't bonded enough with Daneesha to put up with the bullshit. Her stress at home even forced her out of her career as a social worker. So much for her dedication to at risk youth. I refused to give up though. I loved Danee. It was a big red flag that she took to calling me 'Dad' right away, but only ever referred to my wife as Jo.

When Danee turned 18, Jo wanted her gone. I refused over and over. I knew in my heart I'd never see the girl again even if she managed to survive her own recklessness. She would have stopped speaking to me and cut me out of her life as repayment for my betrayal.

"I'm glad you're happy, sweetheart." And since Jo had moved out, Danee had actually become sweet, reverting to the girl we'd fostered all those years ago.

"Aren't you, Dad?"

I sighed. "I'm mostly relieved, I guess."

"Hmmm. I bet I can make you happy."

Figuring she was in the mood to be playful, I went along. "Oh yeah? How?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she began to cross the room toward me. The way she walked, or rather swayed with each step, whispered a warning to my brain. I was suddenly aware that she was wearing one of my t-shirts, which wasn't unusual, but for some reason, I found myself concerned with what was underneath it.

Her breasts moved in a way that suggested they weren't supported by a bra and as I watched, two hard points appeared, raising the fabric. I'd never seen her nipples do that before. Her legs, bare to mid-thigh, looked smooth, inviting me to feel her dark brown skin.

She didn't stop until she was close enough to touch and the fact that I measured our distance with that thought, shocked me. I didn't want to touch her. Well, maybe I did, but I couldn't touch her. No, shouldn't touch her.

"You know, I'm not really your daughter, Dad."

I swallowed. A lump had formed in my throat. I wasn't sure I could speak, but I managed, "You are in all the ways that count, honey."

"No. You feel differently about me. I can prove it."

"What do you mean, Daneesha?"

"I can give you a real daughter, Dad. A family. Like Jo never could. Then you'll see how it's different."

"Danee..." I started to protest, but she moved closer and pressed her full lips to mine.

So soft. Her light pecks were tender, fitting my bottom lip perfectly between hers. I was frozen solid even though the heat of her breath was unmistakable.

"You chose me, Dad. Over Jo. Every time."

I nodded, which only served to brush my mouth against hers.

"Just admit it was because you want me."

Was that true?

My cock thought so. It had hardened inside my pants, elated that my body was feeling things it hadn't felt in five years. A sensual, beautiful woman stood before me, kissing my lips.

"Kiss me like you always wanted to, Dad."

Truth or fiction, I wanted her right then so I tilted my head and crashed my mouth down on hers. She'd asked for it, but she gasped all the same, giving my tongue the opportunity to slide inside her mouth.

Her arms went around my neck and her lush body pressed against me from chest to thighs. She moaned and moved her stomach around my obvious erection. I bent over her enough to slap my palms against the backs of her bare thighs before sliding them up, under her shirt, and coming to rest on the fleshy curves of her naked ass.

I pulled her against me then. Harder. Increasing the pressure on my cock.

Her mouth tore away and she was out of breath. "You want to fuck your daughter, don't you Dad?"

I growled, picking her up and allowing her legs to wrap around my waist. I went back to her mouth, licking and fucking it with my tongue. A dam had burst inside me.

I moved us through the kitchen and paused at the dining room table.

"No! I'm your wife now, Dad. Fuck me in her bed."

My desire gave me the strength to carry her up the stairs to the opposite end of the house. I threw her onto the unmade bed causing her shirt to ride up and reveal her bare pussy. I touched it, sliding my fingers up and down her pretty lips. What felt like a jolt of electricity moved through us both.

Finally, it was all real and it all felt right. "Daddy's going to fuck you now."

She moaned, squirming when I found and rubbed her clit.

"Take the shirt off."

The fabric disappeared and left the rest of her bared to me. Her stomach was flat and her body flared out at her chest and hips. She had full, large tits topped with deep brown nipples big enough to chew on. Her shiny curls haloed her gorgeous face where her head rested on my pillow. How had I never seen her like this before?

I practically ripped my clothes from my body in my animalistic need to fuck her. My cock was leaking pre-cum, ready to part the walls of her cunt. I climbed over her, holding my dick steady aiming for the wet, pink flesh peeking through her slit.

"Fuck me, Dad. Fuck me please!"

I positioned my cock and slammed inside. Danee screamed and started coming around me immediately. My cock drowned in wet heat, even as her pussy spasmed and squeezed it tight.

I stayed still, riding out her orgasm and then started nailing her to the mattress with my pounding hips. Her tits swayed back and forth, up and down, hypnotizing me as I used her pussy.

"God, yes. Fuck your daughter wife, Daddy."

"Are you done with the bullshit, Daneesha?"

"Yes! I only ever wanted you, Dad."

"Fuck!" I plunged my dick in and out of her, glad I'd finally woken up to what was between us.

"I love you so much," she cried.

My cock swelled at the same time my heart did. "Fuck, baby. Daddy loves you too."

Her second orgasm rolled through her causing her to shake and cry out. Her cunt was so wet I felt nothing, save the pulses of her walls, but it was enough. I kept thrusting into her through her pleasure, to chase my own.

"I'm gonna come, Daneesha. You want Daddy's baby?"

"Yes!" She was sobbing. I would ask her later out of concern and she would assure me the tears were from the ecstasy of finally having me on top of her giving her my cock. "Knock me up, Daddy!"

"Oh fuck. Fuck! Here it comes, baby. Daddy is making you a Mommy now."

I slammed my dick as deep as I could get and started seeding her fertile cunt. It had been a couple of weeks at least since I'd made myself come and I poured the evidence into my daughter for nearly two minutes. My body felt like it had been beaten with blunt objects by the time the last of my sperm was released.

I refused to leave my daughter's body, collapsing on top of her instead and picturing our child growing inside her belly. I couldn't wait to be a real Daddy.