Daddy’s Cock Deep in His Daughter

Story Info
Young girl’s ass fucked by her big strong father.
1.5k words
4.35
59.7k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
153 Followers

Late October 2022. Upon driving my eighteen-year-old daughter, Angie, home after a long weekend, I take a detour through the state park. Along the ride, she slowly inches her tight little cotton dress up her legs, obviously hoping I'll notice.

Lately, Angie has been a temptation of mine. With her perky tits needing no bra, skin so flawless there's not an inch of her body I wouldn't suck, and a thick bubble butt I could smack all night long, who could blame me? Certainly not her mother. Right?

When Angie had walked into the laundry room earlier this week and caught me breathing in the scent from a pair of her unwashed light-blue panties, my secret was no more. She had subtly smiled and then walked away. I felt incredibly stupid, even panicked for about a day, but noticed in the following days she had become ... seductive: dressing sexy, though, nothing extreme, wearing a hint of make-up, even hugging me differently ... tighter with more boob.

And now, being trapped in a car with her isn't easy, especially knowing she knows what I want from her. I've been hard since I fired up the engine a good thirty minutes ago.

We park and, to my surprise, she doesn't even seem curious as to why. The deep forest is quiet, a bit chilly and a white rolling fog blankets the tall wild grass; the marble and granite headstones of a small nearby cemetery appear to float in the dense precipitation. The trees here are thick and lush, blocking the full moon's light, shrouding us in the night's shadows.

Angie's dress is now beyond half-way up those pale, shaved thighs. I sneak a glance up her dress—between her legs—where darkness hinders my view, but I can imagine all I want.

I get out and breathe in the cool night's air, then walk around to the passenger's side. Angie pops her door. Helping her out of her seat, I lift her and plop her cute butt on the vehicle's hood. She's sweet, innocent, beautiful and flirty. When our lips touch, her gloss smears and a delicious peach taste spreads through my mouth. "Rich and sweet ... like I'd always imagined," I say.

She kisses me but the crack of a nearby branch steals her attention. My touch brings her back, and again, we kiss; I slip her my tongue. As my hands move to her ass, she reciprocates the French kiss and I suck the saliva from her mouth.

Angie lies back against the windshield and when she does, I lift the skirt of her adorable dress, running my hands up soft, creamy thighs. She cautiously opens her legs a bit. I press my knuckles against her panties and gently rub that pussy, which is radiating so much heat, it warms my fingers. I kiss her lips again, this time feeling her tongue slip into my mouth.

I pull back and admire her beauty; God ... these gorgeous eyes.

As I grip her underwear, she lifts her butt and I remove them, my fingers trailing all the way down her legs to her feet, as I do, then I sink my mouth into her young pussy, my tongue lapping between her pretty labia—her soft pink folds of silk flesh—tasting the sweet juice that seeps from her slit. She moans for me, asking for more.

I pull Angie off the car and slip her dress down the length of her body. The chill in the air has her nipples hard, her body shivering, so, at her back, I wrap her in my arms. Her ass pushes at my bulging penis. I kiss her shoulder, run my fingers down her skin and hold those perky cheeks in my hands. My heart picks up its rhythm as I push against her petite form.

As she bends over the vehicle's front fender, I spread her legs and drop to my knees; my tongue licks, sucks and pushes at her asshole. Occasionally, I feel her hole clench and then expand, its tough muscles work with, and react to, my swipes and pokes. I bury my entire face in between her cheeks while my mouth explores her ass.

Her quick, sharp breaths and long moans fire me up and I eat her ass so aggressively, it jiggles with my movements. My tongue pushes in, but I need something stronger. I rise and grip her shoulders, and ask her not to move.

"Yes, daddy," she whispers, her voice soft.

I toss my shirt; it lands in a bush, then I drop my pants and underwear. I stand behind her, naked and hard. My swollen dickhead sinks into her wet ass crack.

"I want you," I whisper back to her, kissing her neck. When I kiss her cheek, I see her smile.

She lets out a whimper as my tip pushes on her puckered asshole and carefully, slowly works it open. My dick pulls back, then pushes in, opening it again. A bit of force widens her hole and when my entire tip is in, I freeze to let her take over. Angie applies pressure and shifts her body weight; her hole stretches and slides down my shaft; my cock advances deep into her tight ass. Her insides are warm and soft ... wet and tight, her grip, ferocious. She breathes heavy with the movement, which makes my dick beat like my heart.

I gather her hair and pull her head back toward me, arching her neck and lower back.

My dick retracts, then drives forward, once, twice ... again. Her asshole sucks at my cock. I work it in and out of her and with each pump, I pick up speed, fucking her faster and harder. She takes the cock that I give her ... like a good girl, adorably grunting every time my oversized rod fills and stretches her innards.

I run my fingers over her skin, my nails scratching all the way up her thighs, leaving swollen red marks behind. Then I grip her bare hips and pound her like I want to punish her. Angie matches my movements and we fuck deep, hard and fast. She's so pretty and petite in my grasp. I hold her tighter, gripping her waist as I watch her tight form smack against my body. My strong hands rise up her chest and I pinch her nipples, then I squeeze and hold her perfect thumping titties.

"Daddy?" Angie asked through panicked breaths.

My endearing title puts a flutter in my chest that makes my heart jump, reminding me of what I'm doing, and with whom I'm doing it. The sudden rush, a realization of a fantasy fulfilled, is sparked from my secret daddy/daughter desires, which consists of many thoughts of her ass bent over the kitchen table or soaked and beat red, spread around me as I fuck her in the shower.

"Yes, baby?"

"Stretch me harder, daddy. Rip me open and fill me up," she whispers.

With those words, there's nothing more I can do. The girl finished me off with a single sentence. My cock swells as it slams her ass; my balls slap against her cherry cunt with each heavy jolt I give.

Her fingers reach between our legs and she grabs my balls and holds them against her wet pussy lips, then she gives them a nudge and they slip inside. A rush of warmth and pressure overtakes them. She keeps them there. The orgasm bursts in the tip of my dick like a hot vibrating electric shock. My head sinks deeper, as deep as it can and my mammoth load of Cadbury cum erupts like a hydrant. My pumping spurts of thick semen are too intense, too hot; Angie cums with a loud, sensual anal orgasm, her entire body tightening, her muscles constricting with the sudden surge of pain and pleasure.

I fuck, pump and thrust into her, even as gobs of my cum spill out of her asshole, coat my cock and drip to her thighs and bare feet. I pull at her breasts as her body stretches, catering to her climax, and my forceful hands massage her tits, knead them ... slap them, making them jiggle.

Angie moans as she exhales.

I fuck the cum within her, using that hot pearl fluid as lubricant to keep her moaning. My cock continues thrusting inside her, her body wrapped in my arms, my lips on her delicate shoulders. My dickhead pulses in her ass and I lift her chin and kiss her soft lips, then I suck her strawberry tongue. I feel her ass shift, jolt, then wiggle. Her hole puckers around my pipe, working to force every finished drop of my swimmers into her. She slowly strokes my cock with her asshole, working me up, causing me, once again, to grow inside her.

She closes her legs together, slightly tightening her cheeks and rectum around my penis, and bounces repeatedly on her tiptoes. The quick thumping strokes and her puckering asshole drive at my shaft and tap at my head. With my hand on her waist, the other reaching around, holding her tight stomach, I let her work. My beautiful daughter shimmies and rocks on my knob. I watch her pretty shoulders rise and fall, her ass shake with her force and I listen to her cute breaths.

My cock fills, expands, shifts with her motion.

Another burst of cum explodes into her asshole ... and I hear her moan, then giggle.