Daddy, Take Me Ch. 18

Story Info
Choe and Maisie grow closer until...
7.9k words
4.73
4.7k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of Daddy, Take Me, albeit for now, concerned with Chloe and Maisie's growing relationship. As always, thanks to Kenji for his attention and help in editing.

Chapter 18

I woke to a soft knock on the door and heard Lily's distinctive eight-year-old shrill.

"Chloe...Chloe," she whispered, but enough for me to hear.

"What?" I grumbled, my hands cuddling Maisie's warm breast.

"Can I...come in?" she asked, hesitantly.

Fuck! There goes my calculatingly planned morning seduction of the beautiful woman sleeping beside me.

"Come in," I whispered, begrudgingly.

Lily haltingly opened the door, peering in and padded softly across the carpeted floor. She stood at the side of the bed, staring at me, 'til I motioned for her to clamber in. Her smile said it all. I shimmied my butt against Maisie's and cuddled my sister.

"Sleep!" I sulked, into her ear. "And NO snoring or twitching around."

I could feel her giggle, as she held my hand to her body. Humph!

I woke again, some time later, to a warm breath on my neck, and hands rubbing my back. I pushed my bum into Maisie's body, revelling in her slow touches. I stealthily turned over, her messy hair making her look even more adorable. I whispered a quiet, "Sorry," and frowned.

"Shhh," is all she said. "She missed you. It's fine, mo ghràdh," and silently kissed me.

We traced our fingers over each other, as if this was the first time we had woken together. I playfully fingered her covered breasts, Maisie giving me a little pout now.

"I'll...make it up to you, mon amour," I sighed.

"There's no need, Chloe. This is nice just waking with you again," she sighed, and held me tight in her arms.

Too soon, Lily woke, stretched and smiled at us, rolled over me and planted herself between us.

"Morning, Maisie...morning, Chloe," she whispered, and snuggled into us.

"Morning, trouble!" I smirked. "Don't you have school today?" I asked.

"Soon, yeah...but not now?" she asked, hopefully.

"Out!" I admonished her. "Time to get ready...and don't wake mums and dad, 'kay?" I emphasised. She hugged and kissed us both, then quietly walked out, closing the door behind her.

Maisie and I fell into one another's arms, disregarding our morning breath, and kissed. I moved her wavy, red locks from her face, intently looking at this beautiful creature.

"God, I'm so in love with you, darling," I gushed, and kissed her again.

Our hands delved beneath the covers, her hands in my shorts, mine in hers. I brought my body closer to her, rubbing my small mounds against her larger, firmer breasts, our lips softly touching. My fingers mimicked hers, as we drew apart each's dewy folds, fingers gently but purposely prodding. My burning looks reflected hers, as our thumbs delicately rubbed the other's still-hidden clit. The only sound was the hum of jagged, short breaths, our fingers sliding in and out of one another, as our legs were squirming around.

"This...this is so..." Maisie moaned in my hair, her body shaking, the smells of our scent filling the room, as I rubbed her stiff button, and three fingers taking her.

She cried, shuddered and moaned my name, as she emptied herself on me. I pushed my finger up inside a bit more, sliding it in and almost out. Maisie squealed and moaned, my face and chest drenched with her.

We locked eyes as we came, the muscles in her pussy began contracting so forcefully, that they nearly pushed my fingers from her. When I felt her exertions calm down, I slipped my finger from her, and we stared into each other's eyes for moment, and then began to kiss softly and deeply.

"Morning, darling," I grinned.

"I'd say it was, leannan," Maisie chuckled.

"I am your lover, aren't I?" I asked, responding to her Scottish.

"Forever...if you'll have me," she whispered, and we embraced again.

Slowly our lives intertwined again. I felt that the four days with my dad had somehow created a rift, subtle yes, but a rift nonetheless. We weren't fully connected and back on track after that week; one of the longest of my short life. I was more determined than ever to agree with my parents that our intimacy would stop. I couldn't risk my love for Maisie.

At the time, Maisie had finished her two-hundred-and-sixty-five page thesis for her PhD in horticulture, which she was superb at...but I was biased! She had secured a position at a well-known and respected firm two years ago, and was slowly working her way up. At just twenty-four, she was focused and certain of the direction she wanted. As I was finishing my Masters, she put my name forward to her company for a part-time role. 'Kay, it may have been a bit of patronage, but I felt I had the background and vision to bring to the organisation.

She set up an interview for me, excited at the prospect of working together, albeit in different areas. She kept assuring me that I was a shoo-in, and not because of her recommendations! As I'm writing this, twelve years later, I still tingle when I think of that day and how nervous I was. Maisie was kind enough to go down on me that morning, relieving just a bit of tension! I gathered my portfolio and my nerves, and headed in. After four gruelling hours, I was pleased with my presentation, the questions I asked and the answers I gave. I thought they were particularly taken with my dissertation on the current, and future practices in the reuse of vacant areas as urban gardens. I hate to use the over-used word, 'passionate,' but I was when it came to the aim of building communities, improving the landscapes and the quality of life of those who lived there.

I followed their eyes as they glanced over my thesis, hoping they saw a glimmer of something different, if not, at least new. I felt confident that they saw some potential with me, but God only knew at that point.

Maisie graciously took me away for the weekend, knowing I'd be fretting and over-thinking the interview. As usual, she kept the destination a close secret. Humph! As we headed west, I thought she was taking us to Brighton, the scene of more than a few romantic and wild weekends, but she kept driving! I was pestering her, as my sisters would pester me, the whole way, throwing out ideas one after another. She only swatted me three times, which was low!

The further we drove, the more certain I was that we were heading to my parents, and her mother's, beloved Cornwall. I waved giddily at Stonehenge, wanting to stop off, but she had other ideas! Five hours later, we were in St Austell and I finally knew where we were going. We pulled into a delightfully charming, grey-granite stone house, complete with an original waterwheel!

"Really?" I gushed, and wrapped my arms around her. "This...this is perfect, mon amour. Just..." I glowed, and kissed her bright, glossy lips.

After checking in and changing, we headed down to the seaside, the brisk air invigorating us. We lazily walked along, hand in hand and revitalised, our bare feet welcoming the sea between our toes. We both sensed our lives were changing. Maisie had finished off her research paper for her PhD, so we were both in that unenviable limbo. But we had each other. We talked about all the things young lovers do—or should; the embracing of our dreams, hopes, and fears. Of what is and what could be. What we could be.

Maisie chuckled, lovingly indulging my over-analysing.

The afternoon was perfect, as we stopped off at a little shack selling crab, mussels and cockles. We sat in the high afternoon sun, sharing and feeding one another, then continued our walk, finding a private little cove where we sat, embraced, and fell deeper in love. We playfully touched and fondled one another, knowing that the evening would be the time to satisfy our simmering desires.

We slowly made our way back to our B&B, our arms tenderly around each's waist. The sea air had taken a bit out of us, so we laid on the comfortable bed, soon slipping into a shallow slumber. Forty minutes later, I felt Maisie gently nudge me from my dreams, my eyes opening and hers staring at me with a soft giggle.

"Hey there," I sighed.

"Hey there, you too. Hungry?" she asked.

"Mmmm...for you, yes," I smiled.

"Tart!" she giggled, and kissed me.

We both slowly slipped from the bed, and began to strip and redress for the evening. Maisie had booked a local restaurant for us, so time was wasting! Seductively, or so I hoped, I showed her what I was wearing for the evening, beginning with my lingerie. We tried to outdo each in the seduction stakes, but I'd call it a draw. She pulled her hair away while I clipped her boho necklace around her, leaning in and planting a tender kiss on the nape of her neck. Of course, she tried to outdo me, her fingers lightly grasping my neck, pulling back my hair and kissing me after she had attached my new Parisian necklace. With a frisky swat of my bum, we headed out to her car, and headed to the seafront, only a few minutes away.

I loved how unabashedly Maisie would take my hand in hers, unconcerned about any stares. She had a few years on me, 'coming out' when she was just seventeen, but I was catching up, though, never refusing her tender gestures. The waitress took us to our chosen table, overlooking the harbour. The menu was stacked with exquisite steaks of all manner, shape and forms but we veered towards the seafood. After all!

We had a delightfully romantic meal, the sun slowly finding its way back into the sea, as we held hands, flirted and imbibed in a few melon margaritas! As always, I was entranced by the swell of Maisie's breasts, as we quietly chatted about everything and nothing.

"You know Chloe, you're going to do great things...I just know it," she sighed, at one point, gently stroking my wrist.

I blushed hearing those words and chastised myself. It was only Maisie that could make me feel coy one moment, and bold the next.

"Well, maybe we can do great things together?" I sighed, into her deep-blue eyes. "I had always imagined we'd be doing something together."

"I'd be open to that, mo ghràdh," Maisie smiled. "I think we'd make a good partnership...in more ways than one."

"I...I really am your love, aren't I?" I asked, overwhelmed by her constant admissions.

"Never doubt it, leannan," she sighed, and leaned over the table, her perfect tongue slipping between my lips.

"I...I love you, Maisie," I whispered, for some reason.

"And I love you, too," she murmured back.

"No, Maisie. I really love you!" I countered.

"Shhh. I know...and...I always have, too," she smiled.

"Je veux te baiser, ce soir, Maisie," I moaned, quietly. She raised her eyebrows, uncertain what I had said. I almost blushed, as I said, "I want to fuck you tonight," and chuckled.

"Agus tha mi airson fuck thu a-nochd," she slyly smiled.

It was my turn to cock an eyebrow.

"And I want to fuck you tonight," she hoarsely sighed.

"I fucking love you, woman," I sighed, my pulse rising.

"Aye, I fucking love you, too," she smiled, both of us breaking into a raucous laughter, causing the other patrons to look somewhat disdainfully at us.

We seductively finished our drinks, teasing each other, as if we weren't in any hurry. Maisie gently played with her necklace, her fingertips moving along the tops of her now-heaving breasts, as she fed me a piece of our shared spiced-apple-and-ginger cake. It may seem passé, but I loved when we baited each other when eating. Neither was in any hurry; we knew how the evening would end. I brought my fingers to her mouth, slowly wiping the excess cream from her lips. I looked at her and sucked them, exaggerating my hopefully seductive behaviour.

"Keep it, up, Chloe. You're only going to be in more, uh, trouble," she giggled.

"Promises, promises, hmm?" I taunted back, my now-bare foot inching up her long legs.

Maisie grabbed my foot, and gracefully massaged my foot, her thumb pressing into that space under my toes. Fuck me, I thought, as I sighed too-loud. She never took her eyes from mine, my simmering pussy almost dripping with desire.

"I...I think we should go now, Maisie," I stuttered.

She laughed lightly at me, and my obvious smouldering discomfort, and sighed, "Come on, leanabh-nighean," and gently let go of my foot.

I cocked my eyebrows yet again, uncertain of the term she used.

"Baby-girl," she smiled, and I melted, as my panties gushed.

We paid the bill and took a slow walk to the harbour's edge, the twinkling lights of the boats bobbing up and down. We looked at one another, as my hand slipped between her partially opened coat. I gently fondled her firm breast, our lips touching, as she quietly moaned into my mouth.

We made it back to the room, both of us a bit too keen! I couldn't imagine why! We pushed each other against the walls of the room, both jockeying for position, and control. Position and dominance would ebb and flow, as it had always done, but we both knew how this would end up. She pulled my head to hers, and bit my lip. I pushed her away, holding her neck in my hand, then pulled her back to me, and bit hers.

"So, you're going to fuck me, hmm?" I smirked, my mouth on her neck, smelling and licking her.

As I kicked my pumps off, Maisie unhurriedly undid the faux-pearl buttons of my dress, deftly sliding the fabric over my shoulders, my bra-encased breasts open to her. We lazily kissed, her fingers caressing my bra, my nipples growing with our excitement. My dress silently fell from my shoulders, and gathered around my waist, and as she undid the belt, the cotton material fell to my feet.

I went to unzip her dress, but she swatted my hand away.

"In time, sweetie, aye?" she devilishly smiled, her mouth kissing and nipping my uncupped bra, my breasts heated with eagerness. Maisie grasped my arms and pushed them above my head, holding them in one hand, as she kissed her way down my arm, licking my armpit, and gently biting the fleshy part. I tried to wriggle away, her tongue on the shallow concave part of my underarm, stirring me, and making me groan louder. My gestures did nothing to stop her, as I writhed my pelvis onto hers, my tiny grumbles filling the room.

"You're so...so...fucking bonny, Chloe," she whimpered between sensitive lashes. Her mouth flowed down to my bra, her mouth attempting to suck the silk and my mound into her anxious mouth. My almost-silent murmurs encouraged her to keep trying, as she gently bit my breast. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, our eyes piercing one another. I smiled an eager smile, and pulled her back to my breast. Teasingly, she acted as if she was going to pull the dainty cup down, finally exposing me, but she didn't. Maisie kissed me, turned and walked across the room, leaving me wet and anxious.

She kicked off one shoe, then the other, and turning her head around, smirked at me.

"Bitch!" I said, with a laugh, and walked towards her, as she delicately unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. I ran and jumped on her, both of us falling on the bed in a heap. We twisted and turned each other, our lips firmly planted on each other amidst the loud giggles.

"Who's in trouble now?" I foolishly asked, my fingers inside her panties, teasing her, as I had no intention of letting her cum.

As if Maisie read my mind, we continued to kiss, as she shimmied her panties over her bum, and energetically pushed them down her legs. I could only snicker to myself.

"Better?" she smiled.

"Hmmm, I don't mind working for it, you know," I giggled back, as she knelt up and grasped the edges of my wet, intimate lingerie. Maisie stuck her tongue out at me, as she slid my panties down my, hopefully, desirous body. She purposely kept her bra attached, knowing I loved her seductive teasing.

"I love your breasts covered by a proper bra, darling," she murmured. "You're so...incredibly beautiful," she smiled, as her hands softly caressed the soft silk, my nipples still responding to her delicate touch.

"No more than I'm so enchanted with yours, mon amour," I groaned, our hips slyly moving against the other's.

Maisie grabbed a pillow, and asked me to lift. She slipped the soft cushion under my bum, angled now for her pleasure. She stretched her legs and lay down on me, our mons touching one another. Her hands went to my hair, pushing the outcast brunette strands away from my face, and she gently kissed me. Our covered breasts rubbed on each other, Maisie's so much more plump than mine. 'Kay, not by much, but my imagination always took over in these situations!

Her soft hands trailed slowly down my body, touching my eyes, my cheeks and fingers sliding along my lips. I opened my mouth expectantly, and she slipped a single digit in, as I gently sucked her. My hands, unstealthily wrapped around her back, urged her to touch me more. I unclasped her bra, a subtle giggle emanating from her mouth. I shirked my shoulders, and stuck my tongue out at her again. She held her arms out, as I carefully slipped the straps through, her bountiful, beautiful orbs on display...for me. I reached up, as she tried to wrest her arms from me, but I wouldn't relent...yet. I pulled her down, her large nipple in my mouth, and sucked. I finally let go of her arms, and they quickly wrapped me up, as her pelvis pushed down, holding herself over me, so she could slide on my too-wet vulva. Her soft hands, once again, grasped my hair, and she pulled and pushed me, our secretions oozing and our breath ragged.

Maisie tried to pull my mouth from her full breast, but I wouldn't let her get away. I lashed and licked, pinched and pulled and kissed and caressed her beautiful bust. Our constant moans and groans mixed with the others, our bodies slowly quivering. She moved her body, her eyes on my bra, as she leant down and engulfed the silk. With her teeth, she pulled it down, my now-firm nipple poking from beneath the soft shelter. She grabbed my arms and pinned them above my head, my sudden stretching causing my back to arch, her mouth almost frantically sucking my urgent nipple. Our groans turned to the more urgent 'ooohs' and 'aaahs', as our pussies mashed together, clit on clit, playing and prodding. I pushed hard against her pelvic bone, knowing the pressure was where she needed it.

Our mouths were tight together, kissing, licking and sucking each other's lips. Maisie kept my hands tight above my head, as we kept the steady pace, sliding against each other. Our eyes locked on each other's as we kissed. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth, pulling it just so, as I let it go. I sucked her top lip, too, and gently bit it, as she quivered when the delicious pain hit her. I felt us move our hips against each other, as I pulled one hand free, and swept over her warm face, and dishevelled hair. I pulled her hair back, and we looked at each other whilst I fondled her eyes with mine.

"My...my...Chloe...you're so...so...ohhhh, fuck...just...ugggggh...ohhhh...God....I'm...I'm....so....clo—" she whined, as we took each other, our mouths slobbering over the other, our intense kisses turning into little bites, and our bodies moving as one.

"Cum...cum for...me...mon...amour," I almost begged, as I felt her fingers prodding my mouth.

We looked at each other through half-lidded, glazed eyes, and with a final gasp, came on each other, our groans and shrieks echoing off the thick walls. My hips were fucking her, thrusting and pushing up on her, while hers did the same. We could feel each other's sap gushing from within, soaking us both, and that excited us even more. With a final, long, "Uggggghhh," my body stopped, my breath coating her breasts, and my heart beating as hers.

She laid her head on my one bra-encased breast, her breath still coming fast and quick. We lay there, our warm breath coating each other. We looked at each other, holding on, and silent, turning our heads and looked at each other. I licked her lips, hearing her softly moan into the still air of the room.