Daddy, Take Me Ch. 20

Story Info
An evening with my parents.
6.5k words
4.3
6.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

Chloe POV

An evening with my parents

Again, I woke too early, although I slept well. This was getting ridiculous! We had all turned to and fro throughout the night, my arm draped over my mom now, and dad's hard cock laying between my butt cheeks. I swear I couldn't help it, but my body involuntarily pushed back, the hard shaft so welcome on my cotton-bottomed body. My hand had, somehow, found its way to my mom's small breast, her warmth and size exciting me. I moved my head into her reddish hair and inhaled. Mmmm, I thought. Just as I remembered.

I gently kissed my still-sleeping parents and went to my room. I had several messages from Maisie, each one cuter than the last. I quickly messaged her, asking if she was awake. Thirty-seconds later, she called. We muttered our 'good mornings', and then promised me that all would work out. With her gentle, lilting brogue, she asked if I slept with my parents.

"I did, and...thank you, darling," I blushed. "I wouldn't have had the courage to...although I needed them, so...thank you, sweetie. We only slept, 'kay? As and when you'll be the first to know. I...I needed them, Maisie. Thank you again. Now...drive safe and call me as soon as you get there. I'll book my ticket today at work, 'kay? Knowing you're not here is making me miss you already," I sighed.

"And me, leannan. See you Friday, and yes, I'll let you know when I arrive. I'm in love with you, lass. So much," she said, and I knew she was smiling when she said that.

I hung up and went to my sisters' rooms, gently kissing both their tiny heads. What would I do without my family, I thought.

I busied myself making breakfast for everyone, hoping they wouldn't expect this every day!Eventually, everyone rumbled down the stairs, the smell of coffee, eggs and toast couldn't be ignored. I chastely hugged my moms and dad, thanking them for their heartfelt gesture.

I finally made it to work, Sean and Martin engulfing me in their arms. They were so relaxed about Maisie's situation, confirming that it wasn't a problem at all. I expected nothing less from them. I spent the day working on designs and liaising with my clients. We all missed Maisie and her Scottish lilt. I had two calls from her as she was making her way up the M1, her mood somber, but she put on a good act for my benefit. On leaving for the day, I thanked everyone for bearing with me, and headed home. It was the same...but different.

Dad was, unusually, home when I got in. He hugged me, as only he could ever could. He told me he had booked the next three weeks flights for me, and said he would book more. I tried to argue with him that I could afford it now, and that I wanted to pay, but I finally relented and thanked him. Mum came in soon afterwards, Maggie and Lily waddling behind her. I could only laugh. Mum looked like a beautiful mother duck with her little ducklings duly following her. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled, hugging me tightly. God, she always smelled so good! Mom arrived last, as she was working on getting another exhibit ready. She looked harried as she walked into the kitchen, but gradually relaxed, glass of wine in hand. This was her safe place, a place to unwind, even amidst the upheaval.

The rest of the week was busy, what with work, and Maisie being gone. We talked several times a day, work permitting. I slept in my own bed for the rest of the week, even though I was sorely tempted, and horny, but Maisie and I had our 'play time' coming up at nine this evening. We had gotten into the 'habit' of mutual masturbation every evening. This was our time. A time to vicariously connect, and keep in touch.

This Thursday was no exception.

"Do you still have my panties, Chloe? Hmmm?" she snickered, almost immediately as we connected. Her sultry voice made it clear her intentions tonight.

Blushing, I held them up to the camera, the flimsy, cotton material dangling by a single finger.

"Did you wear them to work yet?" she taunted, her hands swooning over her covered breasts.

"I did. Today," I faux-shyly replied. "I swear I could smell you, darling. God...they made me so wet. I...I had to go to the restroom and...touch myself," I teased, my firm breasts now on display for her.

"God, Chloe. You're so...naughty, aren't you?" she said, unbuttoning the top of her light nightshirt. "Did my leanabh-nighean have a sweet cum in them? Hmm?" she gushed, her fingers lightly touching her now-erect nipples.

"God, darling. They were soaked. J'etais mouillée pour toi. I was thinking of you...between my legs," I sighed.

"You were...what...wet for me?" she asked, uncertain of my French, even though I had used the phrase numerous times!

"Yes, Maisie. I'm always wet for you. Like...right now. See? Look at my fingers," I said, and pulled them from my boy-shorts and held them up to the camera.

"Fuck, Chloe. That's...so...beautiful. Lick them...lick them for me," she huskily asked, pinching her hard, firm nubs.

I slowly brought my wet fingers to my mouth, and rubbed them across my mouth, pulling them away, and licking my wet lips. I watched Maisie groan. I opened my mouth and slowly slipped them in, closing my lips around them, and sucked my juices.

"Do you want to taste them? Hmmm?" I teased back, holding them to the camera. "Tell me, Maisie. Do you want to taste my...wet...fingers?" I mocked right back, licking them again.

"My...God...Chloe! I'm going to...fuck you so hard Friday night! I'm going to slip our daddy-cock so deep inside you!" she groaned, tapping into another of my favourite fantasies.

"And I'll take it, darling. You know I'm yours, right, so do whatever you want. But, I'm going to finger your delicious arse. Hmm? Would you like that, mon amour Hmmm? Tell me. Do you want me to...take your ass...again?" I hastily sighed, my

release building up nicely.

"Ohh...fuck, Chloe! You're...such a...bad baby-girl," she cried, her face red, breathing short and raspy, but her fingers out of view. "Just as long as you do it the same...as you did last week. You know, me riding your...sweet face. Then you can, uhm, you know...take me," she blushed.

"I think I'm going to need you ask me...or tell me to, uh...take you, sweetie. You'll be able to look into my eyes—and say those words, won't you?" I hissed, teasing and pushing her borders.

"Ohh...fuck, Chloe. Don't me make say it, leannan. Please. You know I'm yours, so just do it. If I'm not in the mood, I'll let you know, but...just do it, all right?" she whimpered.

"No, darling. Just like you make me beg for you...you're going to ask, even beg for my finger, 'kay? We both know you love it, don't you? Maybe I'll use two fingers on Friday, hmm? Would my baby like that? Just fill you up beautifully, hmm?" I taunted.

"Ohhh...Chloe...I'm...I'm...God. You'd really do that? You're...too...bad," she groaned, her body shifting back and forth to the camera.

"That's it, Maisie. Touch yourself. Think of me...taking you...Cum for me, darling. Spread your delicious legs, and spurt all over your gorgeous thighs. I'm going to buy you a little butt plug, sweetie. I want you to use all the time, getting ready for me. Would you like that, mon amour? Hmm? Playing with your beautiful arse. Go on. You can tell me," I sniggered. "Now, touch yourself. I want to hear your fingers in your delicious...cunt. Do it! Now!" I cried, and whined, setting off Maisie's little whines, my impending orgasm just below the surface now.

We tried to keep our eyes on one another, both our fingers buried in our pussies, our eyes wide and urgent as we diddled ourselves. I licked my lips, Maisie moaning at my little tongue.

"Where—gasp—do you—gasp—want—my—gasp—tongue—sweetie? Hmm? Tell

me—where," I groaned, my little orgasm simmering nicely in my core.

"Ohhh....Chloe. Anywhere...just...anywhere," she silently shrieked.

"Tell me. I'm not—ugggh—putting it—ohhh—anywhere unless—ugggh—you tell—ohhh—me, " I grumbled.

"I...I...can't...ohh, FUCK, Chloe...you're...so—" she groaned, as we came together, albeit seven hundred miles apart. I was choking on my breath, watching her beautiful face succumb to the pleasure of her fingers.

My fingers sloshed around my swollen labia, as I shoved them as deep as I could inside me. Fuck, I needed a cock. I needed Maisie to fuck me senseless. My eyes never left the screen, Maisie's face contorted with the pleasure we brought to each other.

"Fuck me...Maisie," I cried.

But she said nothing, her tits jiggling around, as her orgasm shook her body.

After several minutes of basking in the orgasmic glow, we slowly came down from our little petite mort. We both breathed deeply from our exertions, looked at each other and broke into giggles.

"God, Chloe. That was..." she tried to say through the little halting giggles. "I fucking love you, woman," she smiled.

"You see these?" I asked, holding up her panties.

"Uhmm, yeah," she smirked.

I brought them to my sodden cunt and ran them through my labia, then held the matted, now-dark stained panties up to the camera.

"I'm going to rub your face with these," I smirked.

"God...I hope so, darling," she laughed, heartedly.

We broke into raucous laughter again, pleased that we were able to accommodate each other.

"I fucking love you, too, Maisie. Sooo..." I laughed. "Let's catch our breath and catch up, 'kay? I'm going to get a drink quickly. I wasn't quite prepared tonight!" I laughed. "Be back in a few minutes," I said, and shuffled off my bed, grabbed my robe and ran downstairs. I ran into mom outside my door, two drinks in her hand, too.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yes...yeah, mom. Just need a...drink," I said.

"Been chatting with Maisie?" she asked, with a smirk.

"Uh...yeah," is all I could answer.

"Well, give her our love. I can hear you two were enjoying... catching up. Try not to let your sister's hear, hmm?" she softly said.

"Sorry," I replied, bowing my head. "It's just that..."

"Shhh," she whispered, and placed a single finger to my lips. "No need for apologies. Just...enjoy yourselves...quietly, if you can," she whispered, and kissed my cum-stained lips, then let out a low, "Mmmm,"...and continued upstairs, her hand drifting down and grasping the edge of my open robe, as she climbed the stairs.

I must have reeked of sex, but I didn't mind.

I was back with Maisie in no time, both of us slightly recovered from our escapade.

"My mom heard us," I blushed. "Then she...kissed me. I'm certain she tasted me on her lips. God! How embarrassing!" I cried, giggling.

"Very hot, Chloe! You're so lucky to have such loving parents. You know what I want?" she asked.

"No...but just say. You know I'd do anything for you, darling," I replied, not sure what she was up to.

"We'll catch up for a bit more, then I want you to go to your parents' room for the night. Reconnect with them. Fuck your mother, okay?" she asked, startling me with her idea.

"Maisie...No. I'm here with you. It's not fair," I said.

"So much is not fair right now, leannan, but I want you to connect. Do it for me...but more so, for yourself. I love you, darling. I know you need this, so..." she earnestly said. "I'll feel better knowing you're being held and loved by people I know and love. Do it for me...please?" she said. "Plus," she blushed. "It will excite me, okay?"

"Now who's the kinky one, eh?" I laughed. "We'll see, 'kay?"

We changed the subject and caught up on our day, and what was in store tomorrow. I had a new prospective client I was going to see tomorrow. I told her that Martin was coming with, just to introduce himself, but that I would be handling the meeting. He liked for new prospective customers to know the owners were invested in every client, which was a nice gesture. Maisie knew this already, as she had looked at their diaries and noticed I was booked in already. Her dad was so-so, but seemed better now that his favourite (and only) daughter was there to keep an eye on him. She told me about his rehab and how well he's doing, all things considered that is.

We said our goodnights, and reluctantly hung up. I laid there going over what we had talked about. Then my mind wandered to what she had asked me to do. I squirmed as I thought about the repercussions, if any. I could feel that telltale tingle

in my groin. Fuck! Should I?

I nervously left my room, and walked up the stairs to their door, opened it (without knocking!), and peered into the dimly lit room. As my eyes adjusted to the faded lighting, I heard the telltale moans of sex...and then I saw mom was riding daddy, her gorgeous body heaving on top of his manly cock. Fuck!

They all turned their eyes to me, and as I walked to the bed. I slipped my robe off then undid the buttons on my night-blouse, and let it fall from my shoulders. I gingerly slipped my boy-shorts off, and stood naked in front of my parents.

"Mom, I...I thought you'd like to, uhm, taste my lips a bit more?" I said, coyly shrugging my shoulders.

"Ohhh, Chloe, darling. I would," she said, breathlessly, and continued to fuck her husband. "But I'm a bit, uh, busy now," she huffed and smiled, my daddy continuing to thrust deep inside her. "But maybe Emily would like a taste?" she smirked.

I looked at mum, and she pulled back the covers of the duvet, her glorious, naked body on view.

"Come here, Chloe," she said, holding out her hand. "I'd...love to taste your lips. Both of them," she chuckled.

Slowly, I walked to the bed, and my mum's outstretched hands.

"Hold me, mummy. I...I..." I sighed, and climbed up beside her. My mom and dad had their eyes on me but continued to make love.

"Come here, Chloe. You're hurting, aren't you?" mum asked.

I buried myself in mum's arms, her soft kisses reviving my drained body. Her touch healed me almost right away. She rolled me over, placing me between her and my loving parents, who's gasps increased, but their tempo stayed at the same languid pace.

Mum moved the hair from my eyes, leant over, and kissed me. I melted into her lips, the lips, I had to admit, I missed. I ran my fingers slowly through her hair, then urgently grasped a handful, and bunched it up in my hands. What began as small, gentle kisses soon turned passionate, mum's supple fingers lightly touching my excited nipples.

"Ohh...mummy," I moaned at her loving touch. "That's...that's..." and her tongue licked my lips.

"Mmmm. Your mother was right...your lips do taste delicious tonight," she sniggered, and licked them, again, her teeth taking hold and sucking my bottom lip into her mouth.

"Ohhh, mummy," I moaned. "I've...missed this," I sighed, as she rolled over me, my legs spreading for her.

We, almost romantically, touched and kissed each other. I'm sure she could smell my excitement, my body still flushed with my orgasm with Maisie, but she made no mention of it. No doubt mom had already informed everyone! Humph!

Mum's touches were similar to Maisie's, but so different, too. Her fingers softly massaged the nape of my neck, a tiny wisp of her breath causing goosebumps over my body. Her breath moved to my ear, my shivering body obvious, as I felt her mouth, as she whispered a sultry, "I love you, Chloe," my pussy creaming the sheet under us. I couldn't form the words to return her loving words.

I could only hold on and ride the crest she was making for me.

"Should I take care of our Little One...daddy?" she grinned at my dad. "She needs us...all of us," she sighed, her hand sweeping through my hair, and still planting the softest kisses on my neck. My body shifted under her, little surges of joy piercing through my pussy.

Not waiting for an answer, mum's fingers continued to touch my face, her fingers trailing my closed eyes, as she planted soft kiss after soft kiss on my neck and collarbone. I spread my legs a bit more, mum taking my too-urgent hint, and rubbed her naked mons over mine.

I could just hear my mom say to my dad, "Doesn't she look beautiful, Tom. Look at them..." she sighed, as her pelvis swayed on my daddy's cock, their moans growing with every hard thrust. I had no idea if this was because of me, or because they knew each other's bodies so well.

I lifted my pelvis, meeting mum's every thrust, as we kissed, touched and coupled again.

Mum looked down, and murmured a gentle, "This is for now, Chloe. All right? When Maisie returns, this will end again. Are you okay with that?" she asked, as her hips ground into mine.

"Yes...yes, mum. But...I've missed this...so much," I moaned, my mound still meeting her every gentle push.

"And we've missed you, darling girl. You've grown so much, Chloe. We're all so proud of you," she sighed and kissed me as only my loving mum could.

Her hand slipped between us, her fingers searching for my wet furrow. I could feel her play with my little tuft of hair, then trace the curve of my labia, these wonderful sensations flowing through my little body. I closed my eyes and gave into her touch, her lips still delicately meeting mine. Images of Maisie floated through my distracted mind, my legs stiffening, and toes curling.

"Ohhh, mum...my...mum. So...so good..." I moaned, her lips locked with mine.

"Just...just relax, Chloe...that's good...just like...that, darling," she sexily whispered, as her thumb began to play with my sloppy clitty, teasing me, my anxious desires growing. My kisses turned frantic, my tongue tasting hers, as she continued to take me, her glorious fingers exploiting my desire.

"I...I...ohhh...that's...just...like that," I cried.

"I know, sweetie...just...let...go...I've got you," she gently said, lovingly encouraging my orgasm.

"I...I've missed you," I whispered, my senses keyed up now.

"I know, sweetie. And I...we have missed you. But...enough of that for now...cum for your mum, okay? Cum for your...Emily," she sighed, as fingers slid into my gushy cunt. She looked me in the eye, as she gently, but firmly, took me. I swear I could feel her pussy weeping on mine, as we moved as one, my hands massaging her breasts, and roaming over her gorgeous body. Mum's magic fingers were deftly using me, bringing me up, the backing off. Our wet bodies sliding together, I held her stunning bum, my hands kneading her superb globes. I could feel the perspiration on my face, even soaking my hair, but it was a mere distraction.

I could feel the itch growing, running from my toes, and up my eager body. I turned my fevered head, and watched my parents, their union so complete, so graceful...and that set me off. I came, loudly gushing on mum's fingers, and leaning up, I bit her shoulder. Her body was rocking on mine, sliding along and holding me down, as we kissed, our warm breaths shared. I laid there, breathless, as she continued to rub my clit and prod her fingers in and out of me, taking care to see me through my cum. In time, I gently pushed her from my raw clit, and she withdrew her glorious fingers, but still gently diddling around my labia. With our breasts pressed against one another, she slowly brought her sticky fingers to her mouth, her tongue peeking out between her lips, and she licked them. I pushed my wet mons to her, and moaned. My mum looked incredibly sexy with her wet fingers in her mouth. Mum brought her steamy fingers to my lips, and painted them with my sap. I grabbed her hand and pushed her gooey fingers in, forcefully sucking them. Mum smirked, knowing what I needed.

"You're so beautiful when you cum, Chloe," she whispered.

"Thanks to you...Emily," and she shuddered. Rarely had I used her name. It was always 'mum' because that was what she was, at least since I was eight or nine. But I loved her name. Emily. She would always blush when I used her proper name, the use seemingly more intimate than 'mum'.

12