Daddy, Take Me Ch. 24

Story Info
Flirting in the sky and revelations.
5.8k words
4.77
3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thanks, as always, to Kenji for his help, advice and editing. As always, any mistakes (especially carriage returns) are mine. Thanks for reading...and commenting.

Chapter 24

Distractions and Decisions

I awoke, surprisingly refreshed and ready for the day. I guess going to see my Maisie had something to do with my restored attitude. I spoiled my sisters a bit more than usual, telling them I had special plans in store for next weekend. They were still sullen, though, as young sisters are from time to time.

I made it to work in no time and decided to start on Arabella's garden plans. I was totally engrossed, constantly checking my notes and photos. As I was laying out the borders, I swear I could smell her perfume. I turned around, looking around for her, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Well, I thought, and giggled. Someone 's crawled into my head!

I made up an excuse to call her, just to hear her voice, but I behaved myself and thought better of it. I pulled up a few candid photos I had taken of her, surreptitiously of course, and became lost in her features. God, she really was stunning. I berated myself and returned to her plans. In time, I was ready to leave and head for Heathrow. I felt a surge of excitement seep down my body.

Victoria. Fuck...

I headed for the priority boarding, and was soon in my seat. I spotted Victoria and smiled. Gorgeous, I thought. Simply...She caught my eye, returned my smile and walked towards me. My heart was screaming. I could feel my face redden, my hands getting sweaty. I wiped them quickly on my linen trousers, holding my breath 'til she here, next to me.

"Good afternoon, Ms Madden. It's wonderful to see you again. I hope you've had a good week?" she asked.

I stammered, as I looked up into her eyes. She was towering over me, making me feel so docile. And it was just last week that I decided that I had no erotic feelings for this creature! Hmmm. Tell that to my body!

"It's been...grand. Yes. It's been a good week. I...I...yes...it has been," I stuttered, like an imbecile.

I offered my hand up, just to touch her, and blundered my way through my response. She held my hand gently and leaned down.

She had the loveliest smirk on her face. "You're making my Fridays so much more enjoyable...Chloe," she whispered.

I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself.

"And mine, Victoria," I sighed, taking my hand from hers, and slowly and stealthily, skimming it over her tight skirt, my fingers sliding over her hidden thighs. My pussy twitched.

She smiled at my small gesture, "I love what you've done with your hair this week, Chloe," she murmured, in a low whisper, looking around to be certain no one was watching or listening, her fingers tentatively brushing through my long locks.

"Just...lovely," she sighed, her manicured nails scraping my scalp, and then turned and walked down the aisle. Thank God for that extra pair of panties I packed in my bag!

I messaged Maisie telling her we were about to take off and that I'd see her in a few hours. I settled in, collected myself and thought about the weekend ahead. Victoria came by and gingerly placed a G&T on my tray.

"It's on me, Chloe...I mean, Ms Madden," she said, somewhat flummoxed, but I spied another hostess nearby. I giggled and stuck my tiny tongue out at her. She stood up, her polished fingernails running through her hair. She gave me an almost inaudible, "Humph," chuckled, and walked away.

Victoria was certainly flaunting herself today, standing next to my seat, innocently adjusting the overhead storage, her tight-skirted bum...right there. I was so close to spanking her, but knew I'd probably be banned from BA for life!

I finished my drink and put the glass down. She came by a few minutes later, bent over to collect the item, and whispered, "Anything else I can get you...Chloe?" she grinned.

"You have no idea, Victoria," I smiled.

"Hmm, perhaps I do...Chloe," she teased right back, her hand squeezing my arm.

Fuck, I thought. How long can this go on? I needed to talk with Maisie. Only she could help me make sense of this.

I collected my handbag and walked slowly to the bathroom, my breathing short and ragged. I stood in front of the well-lit mirror, and looked at myself, trying to control my simmering desires. I dropped my bag, my hand sliding into my now-unbuttoned trousers. I shivered, as my nail slid through my trimmed pussy, the feel and look of Victoria's skirt spurring me on. My imagination took over, hoping I would hear her subtle knock on the door. I'd let her in and silently close the door. We'd look at each other for mere seconds, 'til we would grapple with one another, deeply wild kisses, and frantic strokes keeping pace with our moans. I didn't care if she was on her knees, or if I was on mine. I needed to taste her, devour her, as much as I needed her to pleasure me. Her lightly perfumed scent wafted through my addled head, and I gushed, my fingers fucking my needy cunt.

I played with my moist labia, desperately trying to prolong my creeping orgasm, but my imagination had other needs. I faced the mirror, my face coated with a light sheen of perspiration, and I silently moaned Victoria's name.

"Touch me, darling," I said to myself. "Just...bite me...and touch me. Please... please," I begged my reflection, my fingers sliding on my clitty. I felt the ripples begin again, and I almost choked, my hoarse voice and moans trying to force my climax from deep within. My thighs were slick with my secretions...and I loved it, my slushy fingers raking my pussy.

I think I heard myself moan a long, "OhhhVict—just—ahhhh—don't—fuuuuc—yesssss," as I groaned, too loud, my fingers almost slapping my excited clit. I had a remarkably furious climax, almost losing my footing and practically falling to my knees. I rubbed my now-slick labia, my juices soaking my pretty panties.

My now-bedraggled hair hung crudely over my eyes, my sloppy fingers still seeing to my craving cunt. I looked at myself in the mirror and chuckled. What a tart, I said to myself!

I sat down and tried to collect myself. I kicked my pumps off and slid my trousers down, trying to get my breath back. I imagined walking to the door and opening it, hopefully seeing Victoria who would hopefully join me. I rubbed my wet panties, revelling in my smell and stickiness. I slid them down my body, wiping the excess moisture from my pussy on them. I grabbed my fresh panties from my bag, and balled up the sodden ones, putting them in my jacket pocket. I wasn't even thinking of why, but I knew.

I freshened up, brushed my hair and checked my lipstick. My rosy, red face would betray me, I thought. And...so? My hands involuntarily swept over my hard nipples. I reluctantly told myself to behave!

I slowly opened the door, hoping there would be no one ready to use the services. The small room smelled of me. I hurried back to my seat, a little blush across my cheeks now.

A few minutes passed, and Victoria came back to me. We caught each other's eyes, as I returned to my seat.

"Ms Madden," she asked, then looked at my face, a small, luscious smirk on her stunning lips. "Are you...okay? You look a bit, uh, flushed? Do you need another drink or...?" she smiled.

"No...no thank you, Victoria. I'll...I'll be fine...now. But here...these are for you," I softly said. "This is what you do to me, Victoria," I whispered, and handed her my sodden panties. She hastily grabbed them, knowing exactly what was being handed to her. She stuffed them into her pocket, smiled and walked off. What the fuck, Chloe! I thought.

Ten minutes later, she walked by me, stopping and leaning over to my ear. Her fingers bunched up my hair, her grasp firm and tight.

"You taste beautiful, Chloe. Thank you," she whispered, tugging my hair, then letting go and walking away.

I needed to be fucked. I needed to be manhandled or womanhandled, I didn't care which. In my befuddled state, I pulled out one of my business cards, and hastily scrawled, 'Dinner? Soon!' on it.

We finally landed, me still blushing, as Victoria wished me a pleasant weekend. I stealthily handed her my business card and kept walking down the gangplank. Maisie met me at the 'arrivals,' as usual. I think I kissed her just a bit more earnestly, but also felt her kisses a bit more, well, insistent, too.

"At last, leannan. I have so much to tell you, sweetheart," she glistened.

"As do I, my love," I said, somewhat cryptically, holding her hand tighter than usual, as we walked to her car. She was kind enough not to mention my still-crimson face.

We chatted about nonsense all the way to her dad's, laughing, being too silly and not acting our ages. I was travelling lighter each week, leaving more clothes at Maisie's, so quickly unpacked when we arrived at hers. Ewan pulled me into one of his warm hugs, clearly pleased to see me.

Dinner was on, so we sat and caught up. Maisie was so excited about the project I had been handed; her enthusiasm touched me. Ewan hugged me when he heard the good news, as pleased as his daughter was. We spent the evening listening to Ewan's records (vinyl, of course!), relaxing, chatting and drinking too much. I saw a marked difference in him every week, his strength returning, slowly, but he was on the mend. He was still a way off from being the self-sufficient man he had become, but he accepted his lot.

Maisie helped him to bed, then came to the front room.

"Shall we?" she smiled, and held out her hand. Excitedly, I took her hand and we walked to her room. We had our usual slow shower, our fingers tracing over the other's body, as if we had somehow forgotten what the other looked like in the four days we had been separated. Maisie seemed a bit more, well, skittish tonight, not that I was complaining! I also had a bit of built-up, uh, tension from my flight that needed seeing to, also!

Unusually, Maisie placed her hands on my shoulders, and gently pushed me to my knees. It was where I belonged, so...

"Is my love a bit...frisky tonight?" I smiled up at her.

"Just...touch me, Chloe. God, I need you, sweetie. I...I can't stand this not being near you, leannan. I'm so—ohhhh," she moaned, as I wasted no time, as the tip of my tongue licked her. She pulled my mouth to her pussy, wiping and humping it forcefully. "I—ohhhh—fuc—aughhhhh—Chlo—yessss—mmmm—baby-girl...so...so good," she sputtered, her hips scouring my face with her oozing sap. "I—ahhhh—missed—ohhhh—you," she groaned.

My hands held her delightful ass, squeezing and massaging each delicious globe. The harder she pressed her cunt onto my face, the more I prodded and took her. I ran my slippery fingers between her cheeks and pressed a single, firm digit into her glorious, tight hole.

"Do it!" she almost screamed, and I slid my slick, gelled finger into her taut butt. She pushed back, but still held my head against her, as I swallowed her juices. I sucked her hard little clitty, as she grabbed my hair roughly and orgasmed all over me. I tasted a stream of her almost-acrid secretions, knowing my baby had squirted over me. I shoved my finger in further, her voice babbling incoherent joy.

"That's...that's—ahhhhh—so fucki—ahhhh—good," she wailed, as I took her.

I was soaked, not only from the soft mist from the shower head but from Maisie's secretions. I pulled my violating finger from her ass, and helped her to the floor. She wasn't breathing regularly yet, her face flushed with the afterglow of desire. I held her close, chuckling at how desperate she seemed. Maisie had definitely caught a few embers of the fire I had unknowingly lit. Lazily, she tried to seduce and pleasure me, but I knew her body wasn't into it.

"Shhh," I whispered. "I...I can wait. C'mon, let's get you dried off and sorted out. You were so...manic, baby. What's going on? C'mon, let's get sorted, then to bed. You can tell Chloe all about it, 'kay?" I murmured.

We dried each other and our hair, then ran to the warmth and shelter of her comfy duvet.

"What's up, sweetie? You seem so...fragile and fraught tonight. C'mon, what's going on, darling?" I whispered. "Does my love need me, hmm?"

"Are...are you sure about Jo and me? Truthfully. I...I need to know," she almost sobbed.

"Hey, hey, where's this coming from, hmm? I've told you, countless times, that I'm fine, 'kay? If I wasn't, I'd say, believe me, sweetie. Has...something happened? Hmm? Just tell me, right?" I almost pleaded.

"I...we're getting close, leannan, and I just keep thinking that this'll hurt you, that you won't be able to handle it and you'll get mad or jealous and that it will be the end...of us. I couldn't bear it, sweetheart. You need to tell me now before it's too late, okay?" she said, her heart obviously on the verge of breaking.

"Maisie, haven't we talked about this? Countless times? If you remember, it was you who first brought the idea up, right? I understand, 'kay? I get it. We all have the same fears, the same worries, and the same risk of loss. We're all like that, sweetie. I think we're both too worried about each other!" I laughed.

"Don't laugh," she sniffled. "Here it was me thinking you needed the time, but you're certain, aren't you?" she asked.

"Maisie, I already said I'd marry you, so yeah, I'm pretty sure," I chuckled. "Now, would it make it any easier if I told you I've met someone, hmm?"

"You...you have? Who...and when?" she asked, her breathing back to some sense of normality.

"Promise you won't laugh, 'kay? She's a stewardess on BA. She...we've been flirting, I guess. I know she's interested, right? She knows I come here for you, so that's out in the open. Whew, eh? That's one less awkward conversation that doesn't need to happen. I think if I asked her out, she'd say yes. So...how do you feel about that?" I asked, with a certain amount of trepidation. This was getting real for me now.

"A little clichéd, but, God, Chloe, a stewardess? Is she...hot?" she giggled.

I swatted her arm, and said, "Extremely. She's...gorgeous, sweetie...in her own way," I sighed, and held my breath.

"So, do want to, well, sleep with her?" Maisie asked.

"On a physical level, yes. She's older, maybe early thirties. Very self-assured, but she just has this aura about her. She's just so...I don't know, sweetie. I'm as confused as you right now!" and we laughed together. "There is no chance of falling in love, but is it wrong or bad to use her just for sex and a hook-up?" I asked, confused.

"Chloe, I think you should ask her out. You know, I've been doing this girl thing a lot longer than you, leannan," she chuckled. "I've been your one and only...not counting your parents, but we won't get into that!" she laughed. I gently swatted her arm, again. She was right though. "As long as she's clear on your intentions, well, I'd like if you had the, well, experience of another woman. Who knows, maybe you'll show us something we haven't discovered yet!" she giggled.

"And does this means that you...or hopefully, us, will be with Jo? Is she, well, open to the idea? That is if you both want me there. If not, I understand, 'kay? I don't want to take away from your encounter either," I explained.

"How strange is this, leannan? We're sitting here talking about each other with different women! God, who'd have thought it?" she laughed. "I like Jo, certainly but...there is no chance of either of us falling in love either, okay? She's becoming a friend with, hopefully, amazing benefits!" she giggled.

"Sooo..." I chuckled.

"How about tomorrow night? I know it cuts into our 'alone' time, but if you really want to be with us, I'll see if she's still interested. I think it's pretty safe to say, she's into you, also, sweetie," Maisie laughed. "Now...tell me about this stewardess, hmm? I want to hear everything!" she grinned.

Maisie laid me down; it was her turn to tease and fondle me. Her old self quickly returned, our talk clearing her mind of any lingering doubts.

"Tell me, sweetie. What happened?" she smiled.

"You're sure?" I asked, for the last time.

"If you don't tell me, I'll...I'll withhold my charms from you, aye?" she chuckled.

I slowly recounted our mutual seduction, taunting Maisie with a vivid description of Victoria. It was strange for me to tell her these inner thoughts, and my fantasies, but I knew it was necessary for our future together. If we could be totally honest about our liaisons, well, anything else would be a doddle.

"I had pretty much dismissed it as harmless flirting. You know, the little touches, the staring and pulling me in. I just thought that was what stewardesses did! On the way here today, I...I was just struck by her, the way she subtly flaunted herself, her little touches. God, Maisie," I moaned, as she took her mouth from my excited breast, and crawled down my body, and between my legs. I ran my hands through her hair, holding her tight against my now-weeping pussy.

Maisie didn't hesitate, but covered my sex with her mouth, her tingling tongue flicking my clit and sucking me. This was no slow seduction, Maisie was going to make me cum and use me.

"Mmmmm, that's it...Just—ohhhhh, Mais—just...like...that," I groaned, then told her how I went to the lavatory and masturbated, wetting my panties, as I orgasmed in them. "I...I gave her my panties, darling. I'm sorry, but I was so caught up that..." I tried to explain. "I...I wanted someone, anyone to knock on that door, darling. God—ohhhh—fuck, Mais—ahhhh—that's it. Why...weren't...you...there?" I gasped, pulling her hair tighter. "I'm...so...bad, darling. God, Maisie...just...fuck me! Fuck me, sweetie!" I almost screamed.

Maisie lifted her wet face from my crotch and slid up my body, three fingers impaling me, as her thumb diddled my clit.

"Is this what my bad-girl needs, hmm?" she taunted me, the way I deserved to be taunted. "Here you are, giving your precious panties to an air stewardess. God, baby-girl. You have it as bad as I do, hmm?" she giggled.

"Do it, Maisie, take me hard," I moaned, as her fingers pumped in and out of my swollen pussy. I slapped her face, and moaned, "Harder!" as she wrapped her other hand around my neck.

"Does my baby-girl need my...cock?" she lewdly smirked.

"God...yesssss...fuck me!" I yelled, too loud.

Maisie leaned up, wiping my face with my sap, and leaned over to the bedside cabinet. She pulled out our silicone shaft and wiped it on her pussy, wetting it more than sufficiently. My eyes looked crazed, as I watched her slide the piece through her labia, penetrating herself with ease.

Her earthy moans made me shiver.

"Is that good, darling?" I smiled, eager for the other end to take me.

"So...so good, sweetie," she whined.

Maisie stroked her hardness, her eyes leering at mine.

"I think—ohhhh—we need—this—mmmm—don't—uggggh—you—think?" she smiled, her eyes aglow with the desire I coveted so much.

She rubbed our wetness on the firm shaft, laid it at my entrance, and shoved it in. There was no foreplay or gentle murmurs of love; this was pure and heated lust.

Maisie bottomed out and held herself firm, as my pussy involuntarily spasmed on the faux cock.

"More..." I whined. "Just...take me."

"What? This?" she pouted and pulled back, thrusting deep inside me again.

My head was overflowing with all these conflicting thoughts—my Maisie, Victoria, Jo and even Arabella. What was going on with my life? I kept my eyes firmly on Maisie's tortured face, as the low hum of the remote filled our heads, her pelvis slamming into mine, every delicious prod setting me off. My cunt was responding as it always had, the little tremors soaring through my body, bringing me closer to my demanding relief.

12