Daddy, Take Me Ch. 27

Story Info
Chloe seduces a client, or does the client seduce Chloe?
13.4k words
4.67
2.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

As always, thanks to Kenji for all his help.

Chapter 27

I awoke to mom, gently rubbing my arms.

"Chloe...it's morning and you're going to be late if you don't move," she smiled. I went to pull the duvet over my head, as my body was not cooperating with my mom's urgent words.

"I...I can go in late today, mom," I sighed.

"Not a chance. C'mon. Up!" she said, caressing my cheek. I felt around the bed, and we were alone. I guess I was running late!

I made it downstairs eventually, mum and dad smirking at me, my sisters wondering why I was so tired. They'd know one day...maybe!

Work went surprisingly well. I was closer with my prelim design for Arabella. We had a professional Zoom catchup, telling her I would have her design ready by the end of the week. Evasively, she said how much she was looking forward to seeing the design...and me. I probably smiled too much upon hearing that!

"I...Well, I hope you'll love what I've done, Arabella. Remember though, this is only a preparatory design. We'll do a lot of tweaking after we spend some time...together, and see what works for you, and what doesn't.

Again, she said, "I do look forward to spending some, uh, time with you, Chloe. I'm certain your vision is pretty close to mine. I'm so excited, Chloe. Thank you, again. See you soon, okay?" she reiterated.

I sat in on the Zoom catch-up with Sean and Maisie, her wicked smile driving me to distraction.

"Uh, Chloe? Call me tonight, okay?" she smirked. I'm sure I blushed. Again!

Mum was in when I returned from work; my sisters were sorting out their homework, and mom and dad were working late to finish their pressing projects.

"Mum?" I asked. " Can I, uh, talk with you...about mom and dad? And you," I asked, unsure exactly what I was going to ask.

"Chloe...of course. Come here. What's going on, hmm? What do you want to know?" she asked, uncorking a bottle of Chablis. She handed me a chilled glass, took my hand and we walked outside. We sat on her favourite bench, and I took her hand.

"How...how have you made this work, hmm? Before you ask, no, Maisie and I are not contemplating anything like this, 'kay? I get it...but I don't, also. Has it been, well, restricting for you? I see you three and I'm captivated by what you have. How have you juggled this all these years?" I asked, uncertain if this is what I actually wanted to ask.

"My, my, Chloe. Does this have anything to do with you and Maisie or are you just curious about how your mother, father and I work so well?" she answered.

"Probably both, really. I guess I'm looking for some pearls of wisdom," I laughed.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure you should be asking me, sweetheart. Okay, I'll try and distil for you what we have. We've asked ourselves the same questions, Chloe. We've known a few other throuples in our time together, you know. The majority, sadly, hasn't lasted. Why have we? Two things we think...the first is honesty. Complete, brutal honesty. Oh, people talk about it, but it's harder than you think. It opens you up too much at times. Honesty can be raw, Chloe, but without it, problems fester."

She explained how hard poly life was, and that it wasn't easy. "As humans, we are conditioned, it seems, to lie, for any number of reasons. We don't," mum said. "It's hard work, and not everyone can do it. We choose to address that rawness. We still have our no-holds-barred Sunday night talks. I'm sure you've heard us more than once over the years," she chuckled. "Without those, goodness knows where we'd be. I think the one thing that sets us apart, is your mom and dad's relationship. Bringing a third person in is full of pitfalls. You know, jealousy and the whole 'couples privilege' dynamic. I think because they are brother and sister is precisely why this has worked for us. I...I never felt that jealousy. Ever. I came into this knowing I would be equal. I mean, how could I be jealous of their bond, hmm? That in itself made it easier...for all of us," she smiled, as I squeezed her hand.

"But...hasn't this been, we'll, limiting for you? You know, has this whole relationship held you back?" I asked.

"Chloe. Darling. I have always had the freedom to do what I choose. Your mom and dad have added so much to my life. I have you and David. Maggie and Lily. Of course, things have evolved over the years, as they should...and they'll continue to," she giggled. "I remember when we first got together and were serious about each other. We all agreed that we'd only have sex if all three of us were together. Hmmm...that didn't last long!" she laughed some more. "I think, if I remember right, your dad walked in on your mom and me. God, we were so embarrassed! He just walked over to us, leaned over, kissed us both, and asked what we wanted for dinner!" she howled. "We talked it through later and realised how unrealistic our initial idea was. I've often wondered if 'we' would have worked if they weren't siblings. At the end of the day, we've all given so much to each other, and to ourselves. I love my life, Chloe. I wouldn't change a thing...even the tears and arguments. I hope you can find that with Maisie. She's a keeper," she sighed, and hugged me.

"Have you ever been tempted to, well, stray? You know, maybe see what it would be like to be with another person?" I asked.

Mum laughed and squeezed my hand.

"Chloe, in a word, no. Oh sure, I've been attracted to others, certainly, but I wouldn't. I'm still mad about your mom and dad, but I don't think I have to tell you that! I...I love my life with this family, Chloe. That's everything to me, you know? Don't overthink things, sweetheart. You and Maisie will be just fine," and we hugged.

I helped her prepare dinner, and we set everything out on the table.

"You are the best mum, you know?" I said.

"Why thank you, Chloe," she said, embracing me and kissing me softly. "I love taking care of...everyone," she sighed, her arm around my waist, as we watched Maggie and Lily playing outside. "Look at what your parents have given me, Chloe. Before I really knew your mother, I could only dream of this," she sighed, and hugged me tighter.

Mom and dad were finally home, both of them cuddling and kissing me.

"Everything good, darling?" mom asked.

"Never better, mom. Thanks," I said.

When dad got in, I almost skipped to the front door, eager to see him and hold him. Again.

"Let me help you...daddy," I smiled, and helped him with his coat. I dutifully hung it up, turned and hugged him. I laid my head on his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in tightly.

"Everything okay, Little One?" he asked, his head buried in my head.

"Couldn't be better, daddy," I sighed.

"Are you still okay with...last night? I couldn't help being a bit more, uh, physical with you, Chloe," he said, softly. He lifted my chin, his eyes excitedly on mine. "You have become a beautiful woman...and daughter, Chloe," he smiled, and engulfed me, one ear listening for my sisters.

"Daddy," I breathed deeply. "Last night was...just what I needed. But, you knew that, didn't you?" I giggled. "I'm getting wet just thinking about it, daddy," I teased. "You're a wonderful fuck, daddy...and a beautiful lover, too. But, more importantly, a wonderful dad," I smiled, and kissed him hard, my tongue slipping between his lips too easily. "It meant the world to me, so...thank you," I blushed.

He swatted my ass, and chuckled a low, "Anytime, Chloe. Anytime," and took my hand and we went to the kitchen.

We ate slowly, reconnecting and catching up. We all helped with the cleaning up, the kids off to do homework, while I caught up with Maisie. Once again, she masturbated furiously to my description of my night with my daddy.

I reiterated one of my darkest fantasies; Maisie watching my daddy make love to me...and then fucking me. This one fantasy seemed to always push her over the edge. God, I loved her cum-face!

We chatted and laughed for God knows how long, and then she was off to sort Ewan out for the night. God, I was so in love with her, even with my muddled head.

I spent some time with my parents, then headed upstairs to read. Soon, I changed into my little boy-shorts set, fluffing up the duvet and pillows, and pulled my book out. There was a tiny knock on the door, and Maggie came sprinting in, jumping on the bed, and me!

"You said I could," she pouted.

"C'mon. Get in here...and quiet! 'kay?" I chuckled.

She jostled around getting comfortable, then leaned her head on my shoulder. I guess she didn't want me to read.

"So. What's up, Trouble? Hmm? Any boyfriends I should know about?" I chuckled.

"Uhh, no. No boyfriends," she sighed.

"All right. Girlfriends?" I asked, facetiously and chuckling.

The room went silent.

"Maggie? Anything you wanna talk about, sweetie? Hmm?" I asked, taking a deep breath. My moms had, long ago, had The Talk with her, as I had, off and on, over the last few years. I lifted her head to me, her face a bright scarlet.

"Who, what, where and when?" I asked, giggling.

Maggie was silent.

"Maggie, you're fifteen now, right? This whole boy-girl thing is bound to be confusing, 'kay? You have me here. Talk to me, sweetie," I implored.

"I am in a bit of a mess, Chloe. I...I like boys...I think. But I also like girls. Am I weird or what?" she asked, her voice faltering now.

"First of all, you're not weird, 'kay? You're so bloody normal, actually," I laughed, probably not helping her crisis one bit. "You're fifteen, Maggie. You're not supposed to have the answers to anything," I smiled.

"I see you and Maisie and my mums and that seems to be the right way. I mean, you've been with Maisie forever, and you're so happy. I...I just don't know," she said, feebly, and held me even tighter.

"Shhh, 'kay? You do what's right for you, all right? Ignore me and our moms. Just because it works for us, doesn't mean it'll be right for you, 'kay? Advice from a sister who finally figured it out? Just take your time but know, whatever you decide, will be the right one. Find that someone who makes you feel safe and loved, right? If you learn anything from this family, there are no hard and fast rules. You can make 'em up as you go along, 'kay? You shouldn't be veering one way...or the other, just because we have chosen a particular way. Whatever you decide will be good enough for us, Maggie. We all love you so bloody much!" I sighed, and kissed her head.

"It's so hard, though! I...I don't know who I can ask, well, except for you," she sighed.

"And our moms! Maggie, they're always there for you, all right? My suggestion? Try both. Date both. You may be too young to make up your mind either way. I don't know. I can tell you what I think, but we're all different. Girls turn to each other for different reasons, not all of them obvious. Only you can answer that one. But believe me, Maggie, you'll know when it's right. Just like I did with Maisie. Until then, embrace the confusion that is with you. And don't overthink everything as I do! Be brave...and don't be an arsehole, 'kay?" I smiled, and kissed her head again.

She laughed with me, surprised by my candour, I think. Maggie leaned up and hugged me.

"You're the best sister ever," she smiled, and cuddled up to me, her arm hugging mine.

G'night sis," she said.

"Night to you, Trouble," I giggled back, and hugged her.

The next day at work, I found Victoria's number on the tiny scrap of paper she had handed me. Instead of brooding about things, I called her. I couldn't believe I had actually dialled her number! It went straight to voicemail. God, what do I say, I thought.

'Hi, Victoria. It's Chloe...Chloe Madden, here. Your favourite passenger? I'm hoping we can get together for, uh, dinner. Soon? That is if the offer is still open. I'd love to taste whatever you can prepare, 'kay? I can only assume your culinary skills are as good as your, uh, hostessing skills. I've been...thinking about you. Call me when it's convenient, hmm? Talk soon...darling,' I said, and hung up, surprised at my brazen attitude.

What the fuck, Chloe, I thought. What has gotten into you?

The rest of the week went well, my project came together at last. Maisie and I chatted during the day, whenever we had the chance. Every night was our night, though. I could tell that the longer we talked, the more we missed each other. On Wednesday, I had a message from Victoria. At last!

Her tardy reply was effusively eloquent and anything but subtle.

'Hi, Chloe. I was so happy to hear from you. My weekend fights have been so boring without you onboard! They have placed me on a few transAtlantic rotations, so I won't be in-country long enough to catch up and have, uhm, dinner. Yes, I'm sad, too, but when I get my usual schedule back, you'll be the first to know! I simply cannot wait to meet up...darling. Oh, I have another little present for you, so...We'll catch up soon, okay? Miss you. Mwah.'

I could tell her excitement was palpable, which I took as a good sign. I guess this little tryst would wait!

I made an appointment with Arabella to go over my design with her. True, I hadn't finished and it was still a work in progress without any budget at all, but there was that 'something' that drew me to her. It would be strictly professional, I told myself, not believing a word of any of it.

The next day, Martin gave me a few good suggestions on the design, which I quickly amended.

The next day, Friday, I made the trip down to Sussex, my mind juggling conflicting thoughts, but an indecent smile was plastered on my face. You need to stay professional, I told myself, as the rolling hills came into view. God, it was beautiful down here. Eventually, I pulled into her gravelled drive, the wood-beamed house as impressive this time, as the last. I checked my lippy and hair in the car mirror, grabbed my satchel and went to the imposing oak door. My heart was beating too fast and knew I had to compose myself or I'd be a quivering mess when she opened the door, not a good second impression.

I rapped the door knocker, the deep thud startling me, and I waited. The door opened with a nary a creak, and there she stood, her blondish hair just touching her shoulders, two braids running along the sides of her head and falling to the back. She was taller than I remembered, not towering over me, but definitely tall. Her eyes glinted the light blue I had immediately been struck with a few weeks ago, her lips coated with a light sheen of pale lipstick. My eyes trailed down to her neck, a simple, gold necklace wrapped coyly around her. She wore a crisp, white, highly-starched blouse, the top three buttons undone, her cleavage beautifully on view. Her wrist had a plethora of bracelets around it, all turquoise, amethyst, and jade. They were all loose, jangling against each other, as she extended her hand.

I tentatively held out my hand, and said, "Mrs Murphy. I'm so glad you could make time for me today," I stammered, as my body silently trembled.

She smiled and swatted my hand away, her bracelets jingling.

"So...Ms Madden, is that how we're going to be today?" she chuckled, took half a step toward me, and enveloped me in her arms. "I think you can call me...Arabella, hmm, Chloe?" she whispered, my head on her chest. I breathed in the sweet scent of her, probably, very expensive perfume, the fragrance, light and sunny.

I wanted to return the embrace, but I had my satchel safely in my hand. She let go and looked at me. I swear she was going to kiss...me! Her manicured hand went to my face, as she swept my coiffed hair back. Involuntarily, I leaned my head into her hand, the gesture not missed by her.

"Thanks for coming out today, Chloe. I know it's been a long drive. Would you like some...tea?" she lightly asked, her hand now taking mine and walking me to the kitchen. "Come, Chloe," she softly said, and I followed her, my eyes on her loose, tailored skirt, the colours bright and cheerful.

I quickly found my composure, although my heartbeat refused to hush. I knew I'd be changing my panties at some point today!

"Just pop your bag on the table, Chloe. Let's have a cuppa and chat for a while. I'm looking forward to your first impressions of...my garden," she smiled.

"Thanks, Arabella. This is the first step only. I have a feeling this will be an all-consuming project. I'm loving working on this...for you," I smiled, as she handed me a cup of herbal tea. Her fingers touched mine, as she handed me the china cup, and I shivered. "You have to remember, Arabella. This is just a preliminary outline, 'kay," I said, hoping she'd like what I had done so far.

"Shhhh," she smiled, her fingertip on my lips. "I'm sure it will be perfect. C'mon. Let's see!" she beamed, gleefully. I sat on one of the kitchen chairs and she stood behind me, her lofty position shadowing me, her hands on my shoulders. I couldn't think straight! I knew her gesture wasn't meant to impose, but it did. Her fingers swept through my hair, lazily brushing it with her manicured, long nails. She was touching me, treating me like her lover. As my computer slowly came to life, I leaned my head back, and Arabella leaned down and kissed my forehead again.

"C'mere, Arabella. Sit next to me, so I can show you, 'kay?" I asked.

"I can see just fine from up here," she snickered.

I kindly slapped her hand that was on my shoulder and pulled the chair out. "Sit...please," I smiled.

"Spoilsport!" she giggled, but sat down.

I laid out the pre-printed plan, going over all the annotations I had made, pointing out plantings, features, both wooden and stone, and the pathway leading to separate areas I had designed. I went over the plan in every petty detail, always getting her assent on my proposals. After an hour of this, I turned to her and said, "Here. Let's take a walk, 'kay?" I said, grabbed the plans and headed to the large, open French doors. For the next hour, I walked her around, describing what I had envisioned and why. I explained the symmetry, and how it would all work together, albeit in areas that didn't immediately show this. I had my recorder out as we walked, eager to get her opinion on what I had thought of.

"Of course, this is the first design, 'kay? We can adjust as we go along, but there will come a time for you to sign off, but...I'm not in any hurry. This is for you, dar—I mean, Arabella," I stumbled. Fuckity, fuck!! "I'm also nowhere near budgeting this out for you, all right. As a cursory figure though? Perhaps a hundred and fifty, perhaps a bit more with a contingency built in. You never said what you and your husband have budgeted for this," I said, as professionally as possible.

"Chloe. Please...and take this the right way. This garden is for me. My husband has no say in this. Let's say we have a budget of what, two-fifty, hmm? I love what you're doing so far. I hope that is enough for you to work with?" she asked.

I almost coughed. If I kept this up, I'd be made partner in no time!

As we casually walked around, her hand was always in mine, or her arm over my shoulder peering down at the plan and then back up to where I was pointing. There was this palpable closeness developing. Every so often, she would scream with glee at a proposal, holding me tightly. She'd make these little flicks of my hair, looking at me, and pushing any stray bits behind my ear. At one point, she stood behind me, her arms around my shoulders, her cheek next to mine. Her fruity perfume wafted up, causing my pussy to twitch.

I kept my reserved stance though. "I can work with that, Arabella. Now, the plantings? What do you still want? I have a few suggestions, but I really need to know a bit more about your preferences, 'kay? I'm thinking mature trees here...and here," I said, pointing out on the plan, and walking the grounds with her. "I have so many ideas, Arabella. This won't be done overnight, you know. It'll be a long project. I hope you can put up with me! This," I said, my hand sweeping around the property, "is going to look like a building site. But it will be worth the upheaval. Trust me?" I asked.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers