Daddy, Take Me Ch. 29-30

Story Info
Spoiling my sisters, revelations to Maisie and Arabella.
9k words
4.69
1.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 32 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always...okay, by now you know Kenji is my editor. Thanks...This one does not contain any sex. There's a bit of mutual masturbation, but that's it. Sorry. Yes, I know this site is for erotic stories, but I wanted to give a bit more context and backstory to this one. Thanks for indulging me...(okay, you may find a 'little' sex in Chapter 30)

Chapter 29

I awoke at six. I could have used another five hours of sleep, but needs must. I tried to creep silently from the bed, but Arabella's hand stopped me.

"You going, darling?" she whispered hoarsely, still half asleep.

"I need to, darling. I have a two-hour drive ahead of me and two sisters waiting!" I laughed. "I'll call when I get home, 'kay? I'll see myself out. You just sleep. And dream. Believe me, I don't want to go, but you'll be on my mind...all day," I sighed, and kissed her. I watched as she snuggled under the duvet. I left her bed and peed, brushed my teeth, rubbed the sleep from me, and left, writing her a quick note. I quietly closed the front door and headed to Richmond.

As I walked in the front door, mum was up, pottering about the kitchen in her robe and slippers.

"Hmmm. Look what the cat's dragged in," she laughed, hugging me and smiling. "You had a good evening, I assume?" she smirked.

"The best, mum. I'll tell you all about it later, 'kay? I need to get presentable. I have a long day ahead of me. Are they up yet?" I asked.

"No, sweetie. I checked before I came down. They're still sleeping, surprisingly!" she chuckled. "Go. Get yourself sorted. You look knackered, darling."

"I am," I laughed. "But in a good way," I chuckled.

Mum swatted my arm and pushed me from the kitchen. In no time, I was washed and refreshed, Maggie and Lily bounding into my room just as I was finishing my hair. Excited was too feeble a word for them today.

"I hope you two slept well. We have a busy day...and night!" I said, cryptically.

Mom and dad finally made an appearance, smirking at me, as they came into the kitchen, their faces glowing with the look of a nice lie-in.

"Oh, look, Tom. Who's this?" she smiled. I could only smirk and stuck my tongue out at her.

My sisters and I left, our overnight bags all packed and sorted. They still had no idea what we were up to. Safely buckled in, we headed out. We popped over to Camden Market, knowing it was their favourite for clothes and the general ambience. It was a weekend to spoil them, so I had my cards handy! They were both a hoot, scrambling from one stall to the next, asking each other, 'Does this look good on me?' It always surprised me that with the differences in their ages, albeit only two years, they never hid their obvious affection for each other. We held hands tightly, as we walked through the crowded market, our hands swinging out in front of us, trying to avoid the people around us.

I watched as Maggie held up yet another dress up in front of her. She was growing up so fast, and was at that precocious stage in her life, unsure of what was ahead of her, but in too much of a hurry to step back and breathe. That's where her big sister comes in, I thought.

Soon enough, we headed for the river and took a boat trip along the Thames, getting off in time for the performance at the Globe Theatre mom had helped book. We had been before with our parents, both of them enjoying the setting of the place. Moms and dad said it was never too early to get acquainted with Shakespeare! Mom had secured some tickets for A Midsummer Night's Dream from a colleague who knew people who knew people. It was a wonderful performance, both my sisters were totally enthralled with the production.

We headed to Covent Garden, to our favourite Mexican restaurant, where we feasted on nachos, tacos, platitos and a few other items ending in 'o.' We still had one more stop to go! All day they were bugging me on why they had to pack their bag for tonight. Of course, I teased them with all manner of improbable possibilities. We retrieved my car and headed to South Kensington. They knew it well, as mom worked at the V&A. The sun was going down as we arrived. They grabbed their bags and we headed for the National History Museum.

"Aren't they closing soon, though?" Lily asked.

"They are, but we have special permission tonight!" I smiled. I showed the guard our papers and we were let in.

"We're having a Night-at-the-Museum, you two. There'll be guides walking us around, and telling us all about what they have here. I think it's going to be spooky, though," I joked.

They both had heard of these special nights the museum had, but had never been. Both were ecstatic with what their big sister had arranged! Whew!

But I was still thinking of Arabella and knew I needed to hear her voice. Before the tours started, I left the two of them to wander and called her. I just had to see if she was okay with everything that had transpired. I shouldn't have doubted myself, as she was thrilled. She said her body was still tingling. I had to tell her to shush! Her last words were, 'I miss you,' and my heart leapt. Saying we'd keep in touch, both professionally and personally, we hung up.

Maggie, Lily and I FaceTimed Maisie. They were so excited, telling her where we were and what we had been up to. My heart bounced again, knowing she loved them as sisters, as well. We had a few cryptic words, and both of us were looking forward to a more private chat tomorrow night.

As all the lights were dimmed, we were handed torches, and a guide took us from room to room, talking about the different exhibits. I had been here so many times over the years, but walking around in the shadowy lights added another layer to the feeling. The exhibits seemed to take on a different look. They had left the animatronic dinosaurs on, scaring the bejesus out of everyone. It was a lovely, well-put-together tour, actually. After several hours, we were bedded down under a T-rex, and we all slept.

We were offered a small breakfast in the morning, but we declined, as I had other plans. After a long clean-up, we thanked the guides and made our way out to breakfast. From there, this day was going to be expensive. Our first stop was L.Cornelissen & Son, a wonderful artists' store. It was old, but chock-full of anything a budding or professional artist would ever want. We walked out with a bag full of new supplies, both of them happy with their choices. Lily thought it was her birthday and Christmas, all wrapped up in one.

The next stop was Liberty. Knowing she'd be dating soon, I wanted to treat Maggie to a decent dress. First impressions count, hmm? Lily found a lovely summer dress, so that went under her arm. Now Maggie. I directed her to a more 'grown-up' range, and she was somewhat captivated. She tried on and loved a beautiful Alemais dress. "Could I get...this one...please?" she asked, turning to and fro, looking at herself in the mirrors.

I looked at the price. A hundred-and-sixty-five bloody pounds.

"Pleeeese? I...I love it," and her smile melted me.

"You really are Trouble, aren't you?" I smiled, and bought the damn dress.

She jumped up and hugged me. I gave her another stern look, as she walked away giggling, a simple, innocent, 'What?' is all she said.

We headed home, all of us tired and me a hell-of-a-lot poorer. But it was worth every penny. These were my sisters, after all!

Moms and dad gushed at what they walked in with and gave me a dirty look, seeing what I had spoiled them with. All I could say was, 'What?' copying Maggie.

In time, I was safely in bed, tired and worn out from the last few days. I FaceTimed Maisie early, wanting to catch up as soon as possible. Her dad was getting stronger and getting around better every day. Perhaps, she said, she wouldn't be needed for another three months, although I tried to temper her expectations.

Now she wanted to hear the details about Arabella, and I wanted to hear about Jo. We laughed at each other. How strange was this, hmm? Both of us needed, and not only wanted, to hear about the others 'other-partners' affair.

I won, so we lay back and got comfortable and she told me about the few dates she and Jo had been on. They were spoiling each other, not only in their chosen destinations, but with their time alone.

The more they saw each other, the more relaxed they seemed to be. Maisie described Jo's body with such detail, down to the little birthmark on her thigh, a note I had missed on our night together.

She and Jo were spending more and more time together. Well, as much as possible given the confines of work and her dad. I did feel selfish that she couldn't bring Jo home, though. Her dad wouldn't understand, and rightly so. I had the distinct feeling Jo, and her were getting closer as friends rather than lovers. Should I have been worried? I pushed the thought from my muddled head, knowing I'd be with her on Friday.

All she wanted to know was caught up in one word...Arabella.

"Soooo, tell me, leannan. You seem quite, uh, taken with her. You really are into older women, hmm?" she laughed, never letting me forget she was all of three years older than me.

"Behave, sweetie," I chuckled. "You're the one who wanted me to go out and experience these things, and I have certainly found that with her. She's so...different, Maisie. She has all these real-life experiences that I can only dream of. You know, life, love, heartache, even an impending divorce...the whole gamut. Did you know she has her own interior-design business? There's an undeniable connection, sweetie. God, I'm so fucking embarrassed to say these things to you. You won't stop loving me, Maisie, will you?" I pleaded, my insecurities being voiced.

Maisie only laughed. "How could I ever, hen, hmm? I want to hear these things, lassie. I know you won't leave me for an older woman, Chloe. Or any woman. Relax, okay? It's fine, right?" she smiled, sweetly.

I blushed at her caring words, secure enough now to tell her what had happened. After my eye-watering night with Arabella, I decided not to pursue my impending liaison with Victoria.

Maisie was shocked.

"Darling," I began. "The whole idea of using this time apart was for me to go through these things with other women, for the experience of being with other women. I knew it was for the sex, though, and that has begun to play on me. Our relationship wasn't built on sex, Maisie. It started with friendship, didn't it, which grew into this wonderful bond. You only wanted me to be certain, hmm? You wanted me to have a better understanding of who I am, right? Do you understand, darling?" I sighed, hoping my words were right.

"Hmm, where has my Chloe gone, eh?" she smiled. "I get that, hen. My God, one night with an older woman, and listen to you now!" she chuckled.

"Maisie Ferguson, behave, 'kay? Maybe I am changing. God, I bloody hope so. I...I want to be right for you...and me, and I think Arabella can help me with that. I want to bring so much to you...and us. You know, the one thing she said, well, between the remarkable sex, that is, was that she understood us. She wants me to return to you a more, uhm, well-rounded person, you know? A person equal and worthy of you, darling. Arabella's safe, right? I...I'd like you to meet her and, perhaps, spend some time with her. Not that way, 'kay? Just to get to know her, darling," I sighed.

"I think I'd like that, lass. She does sound remarkable. And thank you for telling me she's 'safe,'...just as Jo is, okay? Of course, we have a connection, but we both know it'll end sooner rather than later and she's still fine with that," she said. "It'll always be you, hen," she whispered, her face bright and cheery. "Now...what happened? C'mon! Can't you see where my fingers are?" she laughed.

"Well," I said shyly. "Well, as I said, Arabella rides. She has her own horse which she rides daily. Well, in her tack room, she has this hand-made saddle with, uh, this little pronounced curve along the middle. She...she gets herself off as she rides!" I shrieked, my face turning a bright red.

"NO...fucking...way!" Maisie giggled. "What a sight she must be after a heavy canter!" she laughed.

"Uh-huh. God, Maisie, she is so...so hot! Her husband spends most of his time travelling and away from home. Hell, they'll divorce one day, so she finds her pleasure in, well, other places. Then she showed me her row of riding crops. When she took me upstairs, she grabbed one and brought it with her. After ages of playing with me, she...she spanked my pussy, Maisie. God, I've never felt anything like it, sweetie. I...I squirted all over her bed," I whispered, my face warmer now. "She wouldn't let me move my hands, which added all this delicious tension for me."

"NO!!!! My...that's so...But, she actually...smacked your...pussy? God, that's..." she choked. "So, that's what you want for your birthday, hmm? Does my leanabh-nighean need to be...lashed?" she teased me.

"God, yes, Maisie. Please? This is a whole new thing, darling, but I seem to...like it. I think you might, too," I blushed.

"My...God! Do you...really want...to slap me...like that? Fuc—and...what else do you want to do...to me, leannan? Tell me..what else," she said, her body wriggling around now.

.

I could tell from her colour and hidden fingers that she was enjoying this.

"Well, the first thing I'd do is slap your hands away, sweetie. You're touching yourself right now, aren't you?" I smirked.

"God...you know I am, hen. What else? Tell me," she groaned.

"Hmm. Well, I'd slap your hands away then I'd...paddle your pussy, sweetie. I wouldn't let you touch yourself. That wouldn't be allowed, Maisie. You'll listen too, won't you, sweetie? I would bring the leather nub down on you, and tap, tap, tap your pretty little clit. You'll love it, chérie. God, I'm wet just saying this to you, darling. Are you, hmm?" I teased.

Maisie pulled her fingers from beneath her shorts and held them up to the camera. Teasing me, she brought her fingers to her mouth, and slowly sucked them. She quickly unbuttoned her nightshirt, her perky, full breasts in view for me. She pulled both nipples, then drove her fingers back into her shorts.

"More..." she gasped.

"I'd probably run the leather fold all over your...cunt, darling. Who knows, I may even...fuck you with it, hmm? Would you like that, darling? Would you like your little...sub-Chloe...to fuck you?" I taunted.

"Oooooh, Chl—that's so..." she groaned, as I smiled at her. "Anything, hen. You can do anything," she cried.

"It only took ten, maybe twenty or so lashes 'til I came, Maisie. I lost count after a while, though. God...it was so... powerful, sweetie. I want to watch you cum like that...under me, your pussy wet and throbbing under my...crop," I smiled.

"Uuuuuugh—Chlo—would...you—rea—?" she bawled into her clenched hand.

"Gladly, mon amour. I'd hurt you so beautifully, darling. I'd be gentle, Maisie. Just the delicate, flicking touch she gave me was enough. God...I came so hard, sweetie. Then, you know what I did to her later?" I beamed. "I slapped her breasts. One, then the other...time after time. I mean, these weren't tender either, but just hard enough for her. My...God, it was incredible the way she writhed under me. I think we can safely say I'm a switcher!" I laughed. "I can't wait to slap your breasts, darling...that is...if you'll let me, 'kay?" I breathed deeply. "We didn't have time for her to return the favour, but I'm hoping you'll, perhaps, well, do it to...me?" I asked, uncertain, again, if I was pushing too far.

"Did you—oooooh—did you make them—mmmmm—feel...better—yesssss—afterwards," she cried, her orgasm so close now.

"I did, baby. I licked and kissed her beautiful breasts, darling. God, darling we were so...bloody horny! She was under me, yeah, and...I tribbed her. She was on her back and moved her legs around and I rubbed my pussy on hers, and after God knows how long, we came, chérie. God, Maisie...I can't wait to show you. Fuck...I'm so bloody close right now!" I sniggered.

"Oooooh, Chloe...I need you here...now—uuuuugh—right—aaaaah—now!" she gasped, and orgasmed, her neck tight, face contorted and her sheet suddenly stuffed into her mouth to quell her moans.

As soon as her climax started, I orgasmed with her, my fingers stuffed inside me, and my palm rubbing my clitty. But what got me off more than anything, was Maisie. Watching her succumb to my words felt simply staggering.

After our shared orgasm, we caught our breath and just laughed loudly with each other, overcome with our little session.

"You're so bloody naughty, Maisie. God...was it good for you?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she gasped. "I can't wait 'til Friday, hen. It'll be just us this weekend, okay? Jo understands, all right?" she smiled, still licking her fingers like a wanton kitten.

We chatted and caught up on her dad and my home life. I told her about Maggie's burgeoning curiosity.

"She's just confused, that's all. I'll talk with my moms tomorrow and see if they can step in for me. I know we've been a good influence on her, but there's only so much I can discuss with her. You know how stable my family is...all things considered!" I chuckled. "She'll be fine, though. When I think back to me at her age, I was just as confused, too. She does admire us, though, which I thought was sweet. God, sisters, eh?" I laughed.

"I'll...talk with her if you want. I think we're close enough that I could broach the subject pretty easily. Just let me know, okay? I'd like to help...if you need it," she offered.

"That would be wonderful, darling. She'll listen to you!" I laughed. "Now, there is one thing you could help me with, 'kay? Arabella's budget. This is a huge project, darling, and I'm getting there, but would you look it over for me? I'm hoping to have a final plan ready to submit by Friday. The week after, I'll take another trip down to Sussex and see her so we can get started." I said.

"Another trip? Already?" she laughed. "A bit keen, hmm?"

"Behave, Maisie. Now, will you help?" I asked, slightly perturbed with her.

"Of course, I will. Let's talk with Martin tomorrow and check with him first. I have a few things going for him already, but I'm sure he'll let me get stuck in," she sighed. "You do know I'm so proud of you, hmm? This is a huge project for you. If you need any help, you come to me, right?"

We chatted a bit more, then called it a night. Only five days 'til we saw each other.

Chapter 30

The following week went quickly, luckily. I was itching to see my Maisie again. I know it was stupid. After all, we talked every day and FaceTimed every evening, but it wasn't the same.

Martin and Sean were overwhelmed when I told them about Arabella's budget.

"Not bad for your first project-in-charge, Chloe," they laughed. Most associates were extremely lucky to budget a mid-five figure sum on their early work.

"I'll make everyone proud," I beamed, knowing I had their complete trust. As usual, though, they oversaw every project, large or small, so I was ready for their calm 'suggestions,' but knew I could argue my case if need be.

Martin had already given me an assistant on this project, but agreed to allow Maisie to help with the budget, leaving me to concentrate on the plans. I had an idea of erecting a little annexe in the very back, a place she could wander out to, relax and maybe read or just think. The idea came to me as mum and I were wandering around our garden and thought I'd run the proposal by Arabella. I drew up a rough plan, planning on using cedar and copper for the building. Arabella was intrigued, so added that in. When I called her, there was no reticence in her tone, if anything she sounded even more relaxed after hearing my voice. After discussing the new addition, we caught up with each other on a more, uh, personal level. She asked if I would be down this week, but sadly I couldn't. I had too much to do taking care of this one fussy client. She laughed when she realised I was talking about her. I assured her that would be down the following week...one way or the other.