Daddy Takes a Piece

Story Info
Suzy gets a real man.
1k words
4.13
35.2k
57
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen at the time and living with my parents. I didn't have a boyfriend and I was constantly horny. I admit to looking at my Dad from time to time. He was handsome and he kept his body in shape. Maybe I was too obvious. I think my Daddy caught me looking at him a few times. Sometimes he would come up behind me and place his hands on my shoulders.

This would send a chill up my spine. It also did more than that. I would feel a tingle in my pussy. I never let on that I was getting excited. It was late one night. I was still up in my bedroom. I heard the door opening. There stood my Dad. All he had on was a pair of briefs. His cock bulge was showing. He didn't say a word at first. He walked right up to the side of my bed.

I had my eyes glued to his crotch. I was getting wet. My Dad reached down and pulled his underwear down to the floor. I was now looking at his long, fat cock.

"I know you have been looking at me Suzy," he told me.

He was right about that. My face must have gotten red. My Dad took me by the arms and pulled me towards the edge of the bed. His dick was just inches away. I knew what he wanted. I parted my lips and he slipped his shaft into my mouth. Daddy places a hand on the back of my head. I soon was gagging on his large prick. To be honest, I could only manage to take a couple of inches.

Dad tried to force his cock down my throat. I wondered how my mother managed to take all of my Dad's cock. There was spit dripping out of my mouth as I attempted to swallow his shaft. Thankfully, my Dad pulled away. He reached over and lifed my shirt away. My nipples were like hard pebbles. Next came my panties. I was now naked before my father. Dad climbed onto the bed. He told me to mount him.

I did as he asked. His hard mushroom was pointing at my gash. Dad's hands went to my hips and he pushed me down onto his staff. God it hurt! I never felt anything this big before. Daddy was stretching me with his enormous cock. I slowly slid up and down his pole. I know I was crying out as he impaled me with his fleshy dick. Dad brought his hands up to my titties.

He started to pull on my nipples. I am sure he made me orgasm doing that.

"You're mine now Suzy, I am going to breed you."

I wasn't ready to become pregnant yet. Daddy wasn't wearing a condom. His bare cock was hitting all my nerve endings. I was slowly losing control of my body. I knew my Dad would have his way with me. I couldn't bring myself to tell my Dad to pull out. He was staring to grunt loudly. I felt his cock expand inside me. He began squirting his male seed inside my body.

It felt like there was so much of it. I was feeling his cream dripping out of my hole. It was too late. I knew his semen was coating my fertile eggs. We slowly calmed down and my Dad pulled his cock out of me. His male cum was leaking down my crack.

"I couldn't control myself," he told me.

My Dad didn't stay long. He went back to bed with my mother. I laid there fingering my hot pussy and touching my Dad's cum. I wondered what would happen next. My Dad did suggest I start taking birth control pills. I went to the family doctor and he prescribed them for me. Luckily nothing happened from our first time fucking. This would be the start of our love affair together. Whenever my mother was away we would find ourselves in bed.

Daddy would take me like some cheap hooker. I began to beg him to seed me with his love cum. I loved feeling his hot cream coating my insides. Daddy would play a game with me. He would tell me he was going to seed my belly. He wanted to see me with a big tummy. I would be on my hands and knees as Daddy drove his hot dick deep inside me.

We both knew this couldn't go on forever. It all caught up with us one time. My mother came back early and caught us in bed. It was right as my Dad had his dick buried in me the whole way. I think I cried out for my Daddy to impregnate me. I turned around to see my mother's face. That was the beginning of the end of our family. Mom filed for divorce. The house was put up for sale. For some strange reason my mother thought I would come and live with her.

She was in for a shock when I moved in with my Dad. We were fucking practically every night. Our first night alone together, my dad took me in the ass. We had never done that before. I screamed my head off. His large cock stretched my rectum. He also filled me with a large load of his sticky cream. He had me completely broken in now. I also got a shock from my Dad.

He said he wanted to plant his seed in me, for real. I asked him if he was sure about that. He told me that had wanted to see my swollen belly with his child. I was totally shocked. I did stop taking my pills. It is exciting knowing that Daddy is creaming me nightly as we try for a baby. Dad is taking me in all kinds of positions. We lie on our sides. Daddy lifts my one leg up. He slips his dick into me and I take his pecker that way.

Daddy always has a cum load to give to me. It feels so hot when he sprays my insides. Hopefully I will have more to report in the near future.