Daddy to the Rescue!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was very surprised at how great an actress she was, outwardly displaying no fear or anxiety and what seemed like genuine excitement.

"You kinda look like my father. Is it okay if I call you Daddy?" Amanda winked at him. When Rex realized she was playing for the camera he suddenly became camera shy. He couldn't speak and just nodded. Amelia's mouth quirked in a sour pout. "Kiss me, Daddy." Amelia sealed her lips to his and gave him the most passionate kiss he had gotten since his honeymoon twenty years before. She made a pleased noise through the kiss as she felt his cock harden against her belly. She moved back from the kiss with her eyes glimmering with humor. "That was a good kiss, Daddy. Would you untie my bra please?"

It took Rex a second to realize that Amelia meant the little transparent wisp of cloth over her teacup-sized breasts was what she was referring to as a bra. Although the thin material left little to the imagination, when Rex saw his daughter's fully naked tits he could not help but stare for a second. Barely a handful, they were still full, perky, and with half-dollar-sized pink rings with very long erect nipples. "And now my panties, Dad" As Rex stared at her like a paralytic Amelia took his big hands in her little ones and guided them to the ties that held the panties together. His fingers, directed by Amelia's hands, undid the loops and both halves of her panties fell to the floor.

"How do I look, Daddy?. I hope I look sexy to you." Amelia moved up against Rex, her hot dark bush rubbing against the bulge of his robe-covered cock. Even through the robe's material Rex could feel the heat emanating from her little pussy. If he hadn't known better he would have thought she was really aroused. Amelia's hands slid inside Rex's robe and across his chest pulling the robe open. It slithered down his shoulders as she pushed the opening wider. His daughter gazed up at him and smiled as she ran her fingers through his hairy chest. Amelia's touch was soft and sensual.

"I love how hairy you are, Daddy. When I was little I used to love to curl up on your big, furry chest. It was like having my own special, lovable life size teddy bear. It always made me feel safe and loved. Maybe that's why I think it's so sexy now." In addition to rubbing his chest, Amelia kissed it and then with a giggle licked his left nipple. She pulled his robe open further as she kissed down his slightly bulging belly and then jerked open the lower part of the robe to reveal his jutting member. The little blue pill was definitely doing its job, big time! Rex thought.

With a little giggle, she took hold of his hard cock and gazed up at him with a big smile. "You're so big and hard for your little girl. I'm so glad you don't need any encouragement to pop my cherry, Daddy"

However, she dropped to her knees and knelt before his cock like it was an object of worship. "Daddy, I know you're probably really eager to sink this huge thingie inside my tight, virginal teen pussy but I really, really want to suck your dick, Daddy." With half-lidded eyes, Amelia kissed the top of Rex's prick. Her tongue snaked out and swirled around the crown like she was licking the top of an ice cream cone. "It's yummy, Dad"

Rex was stunned that she kept up the pretense of enthusiasm while licking his cock. Although he felt like a total pervert, his daughter's tongue sent shivers of delight through him. Her smiling eyes and sweet face made the perverse thrill even stronger. When her mouth covered his crown and gently sucked, Rex groaned "Oh God!"

Amelia grinned and sucked even harder, taking more of his cock into her sweet little mouth. She alternated between a loose sloppy suck and a cheek-distending vacuum seal. As his daughter's bright, happy eyes glowed up at him while her mouth and tongue slid along his prick Rex groaned. Rex's cock thrummed with pleasure, more pleasure than he had experienced in years. Amelia's eyes widened as he unconsciously seized her pigtails, used them to pull her forward, and thrust deep. His cock slid into the tight narrow of her throat and she choked. Realizing what he had done, Rex jumped back and his cock popped out of her mouth with a spray of saliva.

Instead of being frightened or angry at Rex's unwitting deep-throat attempt, she laughed. "You really enjoy having your baby girl suck your cock, hmmm, Daddy?" Although Rex knew she was playing it up for the Mafiya, hearing those words made his cock throb. "Don't worry I'm not gonna stop until my poppy pops in my mouth." With that, she dove back onto his cock this time she alternated the sloppy suck and vacuum suck with swallowing as much of his cock as she could.

Rex tried to hold back, he told himself that it was because he didn't want to defile his little girl's mouth. But later he admitted to himself it was because he enjoyed his daughter's blowjob so much he wanted it to go on forever. However, he couldn't hold back eternally. When his hands pulled on her tails again she moved back so that his cock head was just inside her mouth. When he exploded part of it filled her mouth while a goodly amount spilled over her lips and chin. Rex barely kept his balance as he quivered with a powerful orgasm.

Amelia opened her mouth to show the cum inside her mouth before swallowing. She then cleaned her chin off with her tongue. Then she jumped up on Rex and threw her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Before he knew it she was kissing him passionately. It was so sweet and ardent that Rex barely noticed the lingering taste of his own semen.

She moved her head back and grinned at Rex. "Thank you, Daddy. I hope I get to suck your cock whole bunches from now on!" These words coming from his pig-tailed little girl filled Rex with guilty shame because he immediately imagined her doing just that. Although he had just cum Rex's cock twitched when his cute naked little daughter said that.

Rex attributed his continued semi-hard state to the pill that Amelia had made him swallow. His daughter stood up and went back to kissing him and when she kissed his neck, she whispered. "Stop standing around like a statue, Dad. Take me to my bed." Rex tried to forget about the hidden cameras and carried his daughter to her bed.

Rex gently laid Amelia on the bed and she pulled him down with her. "Kiss me, Daddy. Kiss me everywhere!" She cupped her small breasts and opened her legs, revealing the aroused state of her dark-furred muff. Puffy wet lips protruded from the dark brown bush. Rex realized that if his daughter could forget about the cameras and enjoy the sex despite their circumstances so could he. He kissed her passionately although he tried picturing Kylie or Cadey, he just couldn't. Perhaps it was seeing all of her stuffed animals still on the shelf behind the bed or just overall familiarity of her room. Rex couldn't escape the reality that he was kissing his baby girl and she was kissing him back, passionately. Her pleasure in doing so did not seem to be feigned.

Rex enjoyed kissing Amelia too much. Contrition, more than anything else, made him move from her face so he could no longer see it was her. He kissed away from her lips, down her neck and further down her body, pausing to kiss and suck her long nipples. Even as he sucked them he thought how sexy it was that her nipples seemed a bit out of proportion for her tits. Amelia arched her back and gripped his head as she moaned "Oh, Daddy!"

Her little moans and hisses of pleasure made him hard as a rock by the time he had reached her stomach. Rex paused, uncertain how to proceed. Amelia gave him a half-lidded amorous look and said, in a girly voice, "Suck my pussy, Daddy, Pleaaaseee!"

He didn't know if she really wanted this or if she was trying to delay the inevitable. Either way, Rex kissed through her bush and started alternately kissing and licking her thighs and outer lips. Amelia shivered and ran her hands through Rex's thinning gray hair as she cupped his head, pulling it closer to her pussy. "Lick your baby girl's cunt, Daddy!" She whimpered. That this plaintive sound of sexual need came from his own sweet daughter sent a thrum of eroticism through Rex's cock. Her approval made Rex lap at her wet little puss with renewed energy. Although it had been a long time, he remembered how much he had loved the taste of a creamy, steamy little snatch. And his baby girl had one of the best he had ever tasted.

As Rex dove into her pussy, Amelia moaned and mewled a litany of "Oooooh Daddddyyy" or "yessssss" or "Daaaddy, I love you, Daddy". Her fingers were digging into his scalp almost painfully as he kissed and lapped the area near her clit. Like everything else about her, Rex thought his daughter had the most beautiful clitoris. It reminded him of a pink peanut M&M. He couldn't wait to suck on that sweet-looking piece of candy. After teasing Amelia for several minutes, enough that her pussy was actually sopping wet and dripping, Rex gently place her clit between his lips and sucked hard.

Amelia's hips shot up as her legs bent her knees, clasping them around his head. She froze in that position for a second as her entire body went rigid. And then she bucked up and down in a near frenzy, her hands trying to push Rex's head deep inside her pussy. "I'd cumming, Daaaaadddyyy! Cumming right on your fucking faaaaace!" Rex felt a small douse of warmth against his chin, which indicated she wasn't just playing for the camera. Rex felt a bizarre mixture of male and paternal pride that he had given his daughter a powerful orgasm.

She thrashed against his mouth for a moment and then relaxed. Rex looked up from her bush and across the expanse of her flat tummy and low hard pointed hills where she smiled at him with love and contentment. Her eyes twinkled a bit as she said, "I'm ready for the main event now, pop me, Daddy" Her voice was a little strained but soft and seductive. Rex didn't know if the strain in her voice was from nervousness or just a stress reaction to her orgasm. Although he never thought, even when she had pled with him, that he would be able to go through with it, Rex found that the old adage was true, a stiff prick has no conscience. His cock was rock hard and pulsing like a power pylon at the prospect of perforating this precious pussy.

Before Rex even knew it, like he was remote controlled, he was kneeling between his daughter's spread legs his cock pressed against the palpitating entrance to her hot, simmering virgin cunt. Amelia smiled with fascination, her face as eager as when she opened Christmas presents. Rex steeled himself for the task ahead, penetrating his beloved daughter's unsullied maidenhood. Although he had to admit most of his initial reluctance had faded.

Just as he was about to push forward and enter his little girl, Amelia's small hand pressed against his chest. "Wait, Daddy. Before we do this, I wanna see how deep you're gonna be inside me." Her eyes glittered with amusement about teasing him and delaying the gratification. Rex grinned slightly despite himself as he laid his thick, hard cock atop his daughter's bush and stomach. The touch of her warm skin against his hot cock was quite pleasing but the sight of his shaft jutting a couple inches above her navel was electrifying.

His own thoughts were echoed by his daughter's pleased little gasp. Her finger traced along her stomach, touching both her skin and his shaft which made Rex twitch. "Oh my God, Daddy your big, hard cock is gonna be soooooo deeeeep inside me. I just hope my Daddy's huge, thick pee-pee doesn't just tear up my tiny little pussy." Amelia taunted with a seductive giggle.

Her hand covered his cock as she looked him in the eye and grinned, "Let's find out shall we?" She leaned up to kiss his cheek, and whispered "Hold yourself up so everyone can see." Rex had almost forgotten that this was a show, not just a special moment between him and Amelia. However, she also whispered, "I wanna watch it too," with a soft little coo.

Rex extended his arms and stood on his toes. Once again Rex's cock pressed against the entrance to her soppy little hole, her glistening lips throbbing against the sensitive head. Rex moaned as he slid into her exquisite snugness. Amelia's little fingers dug into the flesh of his shoulders, taking in fistfuls of his skin as her vaginal walls molded around its first cock, her father's cock. She whimpered as her tunnel rippled, welcoming the wonderful thickness that filled her. Despite her desire to watch as soon as he had entered her, she pressed her face against his shoulder as the combination of pain and pleasure consumed her.

When his daughter whimpered, Rex stopped concerned for her safety, "Are you okay, baby!"

Amelia's face told him everything. Although she may have been playing it for the cameras a bit, Rex knew his daughter well enough to know her happiness and delight were not faked. "Oh, yessss, Daddy! It feels sooooo good. Are you in me now?"

It took a beat for Rex to know what she meant. "Oh, no, honey that's just the tip."

"Oh my!" Amelia said with a pleased giggle as she looked closer at the juncture of his cock and her pussy. There were several inches still outside her tunnel. With a big grin, she said, "Oh Daddy, please do continue filling my pussy!" This time she made an effort to watch as her father pushed inside her. Despite her arousal and her pussy's clamoring to be filled by this particular cock, her tunnel still needed to be expanded. His girth made Amelia moan with delight as her Rex took her virginity.

When Rex's balls rested upon her pussy lips and he was literally balls deep inside her. Amelia said "Just stay there for a second, Dad. I want to hold onto this moment. The first time my Daddy was inside me!" The way she said "the first time" unsettled Rex a bit, as if this was not a one-time event but the beginning of many more encounters. It was worrying to Rex because part of him looked forward to that.

His thoughts were interrupted when she said, "Can you back out a smidge, Daddy I wanna see how my kitty looks with most of your cock inside me."

Although Rex was a bit disturbed by the request, he did as she asked. He assumed that this was so that the Mafiya could see she had actually been deflowered. He could not help himself. He too looked to see all but one inch of his cock embedded inside his daughter's pussy. The thick pink tube was shiny as it was surrounded by her bright carmine hole. A surge of satisfaction, that he quickly felt horrible about, struck Rex, at how much his girth distended her glistening lips. That the shimmer of his cock was due to his daughter's sex fluids made Rex's mind reel.

His eyes drifted upwards a bit to look away from the site which both excited and repelled him only to meet the eyes of his daughter, staring at the sight. Once again he was impressed by her acting chops as the happy smile and lusty look in her eyes seemed genuine. "That's so beautiful isn't it, Daddy? Your big, gorgeous cock looks so huge in my little virgin pussy. I love how even though you aren't all in me, I feel so full of my Daddy's cock, like my whole insides are stuffed."

Although it might have been his imagination it seemed that Amelia's bush and belly had a slight swell as if stretched by the circumference of his cock. Her words and the visuals were making him perversely excited and Rex hated himself for it. He despised himself for enjoying the sensation of being inside his sexy little girl. And yet when she looked at him, her eyes hot and shiny with passion, and whispered in a sultry, commanding tone, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me until I cum hard all over your big, hard cock." Amelia wiggled sending shivers of delight through Rex's cock. "Oooooo, just saying that makes me all tingly, Daddy!" She giggled slightly and hitched her hips up and down fucking herself on Rex.

Amelia's wiry little arms encircled his back and her small hands clutched his shoulders, pulling him down against her. Her small breasts flattened immediately against his chest, her long hard nipples deliciously poking and tickling his skin. After crisscrossing her legs on his butt, she thrashed her hips harder against him, "Oh, Daddy, you feel so good!" she moaned aloud. Afterward, she whispered hard against his ear. "Come on, Daddy, we need to give them a show! If you love me, fuck me!"

His daughter was being more of an adult than he was. Rex chided himself for letting his own hang-ups possibly endanger their lives. The problem was that she felt wonderful. Not only was the sight and sensation of her smooth, sexy body with its silken skin, pert little breasts and butt, with hips that were wide for her size gliding against him incredibly erotic but the way her tight, little cunt throbbed around and gripped his cock with such intensity was mind-blowingly pleasurable. To get through this ordeal, Rex buried his head against his daughter's neck as he started fucking her.

He conjured the image of Cadey Quicksilver as he got into the sexual rhythm. Although he was inside his daughter's hot, nubile body for a few seconds Rex was lost in the wonderful fantasy of actually fucking one of his favorite porn stars. This fantasy was blown however when Amelia moaned, "Yesss, Daddy I love this. Kisssss my neck, while you fuck me, Daddyyyy!"

Although Rex knew that Amelia was covering for him, he did as she asked. Once again his mind went to fantasy and conjured up the image of Kenzie Christopher. It was her he kissed and clutched as he drove his cock in increasingly faster and harder strokes into the fantastic little pussy that surrounded in a gripping caress. In his fantasy, it was Kenzie who hugged him tightly, moaning and moving against him, her small feet urging him deeper inside her. The small whimpers, moans, and coos that fluttered against his chest through the pancaked small breasts fueled Rex's own desire.

However, this newest fantasy was also short-lived as his daughter's voice rose against his ear in a tremulous little shriek, "Ohhhhh Daddddy, Daaaddyy I'mmmmm doing it, Daaaaddddy. Ooooooh Daaadddyyyy, I cummmmmming. Cuuuuummmmin on your cock, Daaaaadddyyyy!" Amelia's petite body tremored against his and her nails bit into his back. Her hips drove hard down hard against his cock and he felt a wash of warmth across his shaft. Rex was stunned that Amelia actually had an orgasm so soon after being penetrated for the first time and even more amazing that she did so while having sex with her father while being filmed.

Although his porn star fantasy had been ruined, the physical reaction of the sexy young woman having an orgasm against him, along with the perverse thrill of having made his own daughter climax hit Rex like a thunderclap. He knew he was close to blowing his load and tried to extricate himself from Amelia's hold on him. She held him tighter and turned her head to face him and whispered a bit loudly. "It's okay Daddy, they want a creampie." When she added with a giggle, "So do I!" Rex could no longer hold back. He groaned and thrashed in his daughter's arms as he geysered his seed inside her clutching little snatch. As soon as she felt Rex pause before his climax Amelia sealed her mouth to his and kissed him passionately as he rocketed inside her. Her little feet gripped him tightly as if sealing herself to him as he filled her sweet little pussy.

It had been quite a while since Rex had such a powerful orgasm and it took a physical and emotional toll. He panted against his daughter's lips as she continued kissing him and hugging him tightly. After a moment or two when Rex's heart had calmed, Amelia pushed him up from her and gave him a merry grin. "Goodness, Daddy I think my little kitty is just swimming with your stuff."

Although he knew she was on birth control, the idea of having shot his seed into her fertile, young womb made Rex blanch. Amelia giggled at his sudden look and kissed him on the nose. Her eyes were a combination of lusty and merry as she, pushed her hand against his chest. "Get up for a sec, I wanna see how much."