Daddy Watches His Little Whore

Info
Slutty whore masturbates for her daddy (moaning)
114 words
4.39
19.8k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy mercilessly refused to fuck his slutty little whore for days. He enjoyed her desperate horny plea to have her daddy's big hard cock deep inside of her. She begged Daddy to fuck her. She even put on her daddy's favorite red lace underwear. But Daddy refused to fuck her. Desperate to please Daddy, the horny little slut took off her underwear and threw it at Daddy in defiance. She laid on the floor in front of her daddy, spread her legs apart and began masturbating with a dildo. She knew that her daddy loved to hear his whore moan. Eager to watch his little whore come, he says to her, "Come for daddy."

--:--
--:--
1.0
DaddysNaughtykitty45
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very sexy! An audio so short rarely has such an effect on me but you packed a lot of heat in that one minute. Hope to hear more from you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Do Over A couple reunite and have some fun a second time around.in Audio
First EVER Dom "Daddy" Use Used "Daddy" for Dom with moaning and more. [M4F]in Audio
I've Missed You! Daddy shows me just how much he missed me (two voices - m/f)in Audio
For you, Mistress Whoever you are, Mistress, please come play with me...in Audio
I'm Your Good Little Slut, Daddy ;) Ramble-fap about being a whore ;)in Audio
More Stories