Daddy, You are a Horse!

Story Info
A Man helping his daughter out.
2.7k words
4.32
29.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and completely ficticious.

This is my first published story. I hope you enjoy.

----------------

Many years ago, my wife passed away suddenly. It destroyed me completely and since then, I hadn't even thought about a new partner.

My brother and my wifes friends had tried to get me going out and enjoying life, but I found it difficult. I felt far more accomplished in my work and in concentrating on my daughter, who barely could remember her mother as she was only 6 when she passed.

My daughter, was 19 and at college. She is the spitting image of my late wife. Blonde hair down to the middle of her back. A small frame with large hips. Two massive breasts (32H's to be precise), that, through the years I had seen as I had to be both Mum and Dad to her. And long legs that went on for miles.

I would say that my daughter was a stunner. She loved to spend time with her friends and myself on equal measure, which was fantastic. She was intelligent and put all her energy into any task that was set for her.

As for her love life, I wasn't totally sure and never really wanted to pry. I know she had had a couple of boys and I had met them, but nothing ever seemed that serious. She stayed local at college and always appeared to be more interested in science than sex.

I couldn't ever say I was not interested in sex. I was a 38 year old, single man, with a good figure as I hit the gym 3 times a week and I also boasted the biggest white cock. One that when I had paid for sex a couple of times, the hookers had refused me, or asked me to pay more.

How to describe 'him', my manhood, my big white cock. Well, in dimensions, he stands fully erect at 12 inches.

Yes, a full foot!

Then in girth, from the head to the base about 2.5-3 inches wide. He is big and my stamina and strength means he lasts a while. Also, due to the length, the sensitivity across is good, but not too good that I blow my load in 10 seconds. It does also mean other skills like licking pussy have had to be improved as 'he' will not go in anyone until she is adequately warmed up.

One evening, my daughter came rushing in through the door, unexpectedly and said, "Dad, I need help with something, and it involves you!"

"Ok, ok, calm down a sec. Come sit with me and we can talk it through."

I gesture for her to sit next to me on the sofa and switch off the TV. "Is it something I have done or need to do? Are you worried about something....? in trouble...? what?" When anyone runs in a house unexpectedly, especially your own daughter, immediately you think the worst.

"I have probably done this too dramatically, sorry Dad, no, the problem is... Well... I am still a virgin and I don't want to be." She paused to breath, monitoring my face for a reaction.

"There is a gang going around, outside college, who are finding virgins and raping them. I feel like I have a target written on my forehead."

"Why has nobody rung the police and/or lied to these people?" I said, worried about where the world is going to.

"People are too scared Dad, other students think one of them is a police sergeant anyway." She looked worried, but strangely excited all at the same time. "So... simply Dad, can you take my virginity?"

My brain froze, I think even time stopped. What was she asking me? To break her hyman or actually to have sex with her?

"Let me get this straight for a second. You want me to have sex with you or just to make it look like you have had sex?" I say curiously as we sit side by side on the sofa, looking into each others eyes.

"Dad, I am a terrible liar, you need to have sex with me. I don't want anyone else, just you". She said with not a bit of sarcasm or anything, deadly serious.

"That is very flattering, but I am your Dad, we shouldn't. It just isn't right. Can we not call in someone to help you out".

"No Dad, I trust no one except you. Please, it only has to be once, please!" She said whilst holding my arm, showing a fair bit of cleavage and fluttering her eyelids at me.

I would do anything for her, but this. Is this right? Should I? I know my cock was twitching with each time she lent over to flutter her eyelids. I was so torn.

It felt like I had left her hanging for 3 minutes, but it was probably only seconds whilst I argued in my head.

"Ok baby, I will, but only once, ok, just once!?" I said as sternly as I could, as much to myself as her.

"Ok Dad, so how shall we start, I have never even seen a cock up close let alone done anything else."

"Well get out your student notepad, you will need to jot this all down." I said with a sarcastic grin. "Really, lets go up to the bathroom first and clean off, then go from there, ok?"

She looked reassured and we both got up and walked to the upstairs shower room, that was connected to both our bedrooms.

I had seen her with no clothes on since she was a child. So, although this was for a completely different reason. This wasn't too new. I know I had loved her body as soon as she grew into being a woman. But this time, as I slowly undressed with her in front of me, my bodily reactions were a bit different.

"What the fuck is that Dad?!!! How the hell is that thing meant to go inside this tiny body?!!! Are you secretly a horse?" She said, with her eyes practically popping from her head as she saw my large semi-erect penis.

"Er, well baby, it isn't fully up yet, just waking up. As you can see he is just hung down at the moment. It is about half the size it will get. Is that a problem for you? Your Mum liked it." I felt a little hurt to be honest. I never expected to hear the first swear word from my daughter come out in a sentence referring to my cock.

"Ok Dad, I will be fine I am sure. Lets have a rinse down and see where we go from there."

She turned, still with a slightly fearful look on her face and put the shower on. The steam started to fill the room and the warm water seemed to calm her immediately.

We both were relatively confident and I scooted up beside her under the shower head. My erection causing a little distance between us.

She took charge for a moment having a little confidence and she rubbed some soap over my shoulders and my abs, and back and then dribbled it over my cock, that with each bit of attention grew a bit more.

"Will it ever stop growing? What shall I do now." Clearly she had lost all confidence already. So I took charge and reciprocated, taking her attention from him downstairs and rubbing her body with soap, enjoying going around her big tits and tweaking her nipples as my hand passed over them, that got an instant reaction of pleasure.

I roamed my arms around her body, she didn't shy away or speak. I squatted down in front of her, gently pulling one of her legs to rest on the side of the bath and licked her pussy lips. Oh this was great. Just as I thought, she tasted the same as her Mum. I lapped her pussy, enjoying the juices, I roamed inside with my tongue and then my finger, then two fingers. I felt for her hyman and with a small spoken warning and a look into her eyes, I broke it. There was a little blood which I didn't mention, but it was done, she now was a woman.

I continued to taste her pussy, lapping generously. My cock was getting more excited with each lick and her pussy was clearly wet.

She orgasmed a little while later as I felt her shudder all the way to her toes whilst she stood in the warm shower water. "Daddy, you are amazing at that. You sure you haven't practiced recently?"

I don't answer, just smile up at her face. I continue slowly working more fingers in knowing she would need it in a few minutes. I speed up a little, pounding my fingers up into her pussy. She gasps at nearly every stroke, especially when I take closer attention to her g spot on the front wall of her pussy, that practically made her collapse in the shower a few times as her knees gave way.

I stood up, took her face in my hands and planted a firm but passionate kiss on her lips then released and took her hand and put it on my cock. She took the other too and squatted down now and stared in astonishment as it grew more and more in her hands. She had to change her grip as it moved up to stand fully at attention.

"So babe, first just rub it a bit, up and down. I like that and you will see my precum come out the top, which we will need for lubrication. So let's turn the shower off and dry off and then we can move to the bed." She follows as instructed and we head out to my bed.

I lie down, my cock fully hard and she crawls over. Taking hold of my cock with both hands. Her small fingers unable to wrap completely around.

She licks my cock, guessing what to do. From base to tip. I sigh with pleasure as she kisses the head.

"I don't expect you to give me a blow job baby. As I know, it is huge compared to most and the precum on the top is better than any artificial lubricant."

I sit up and pull her onto the bed. This was about her not me today.

Today, no! Just once, I told myself again.

I roll her onto her back and check her pussy is still wet by putting in two fingers. She squirms with my touch and I know she wants to. I rub her G spot again, making her body twitch and her legs raise with the feeling.

"Baby, this will feel very weird and, might even be painful. Please tell me. I might not even get fully inside you either. Ok?" I say this as I position her to the edge of the bed and stand up looking down at her spread legs and waiting pussy.

"Ok Dad, just do me Daddy. I want to feel as much as I can." She sits slightly up on her elbows looking down at my cock, wanting to see it go inside her.

I push my cock down, and point it at her entrance. Clipping her clit as i move it up and down her lips, getting as lubricated as possible. She wriggles her hips slightly preparing for the point I enter.

I push gently forward and my head pushes her pussy lips apart and starts the task of opening her up. My fingers must have done something as this part was fairly easy. She gasped as the first inch had got in... 11 to go.

I pull out again and push a bit more. Keeping her hips as still as I could, I push about 3 inches in, feeling the resistance, knowing this was where her hyman had once been. She closes her eyes for a monet and sighs as I pull out again, still looking at me as I work my way inside her.

"Daddy, i have never felt something like this before. Please don't stop until we are complete." She puts her head back and holds onto the bed as I push back in her virgin pussy again. I glide through the first few inches then start the push. Inch by inch I get 4, 5, 6 inches in then relax for a moment. Feeling my baby girls tightness stretch, change and pulse around my huge cock. I then feel a shudder and a moan as she orgasms again on my cock. Amazing, that didn't take much.

I pull out a little, then rock my hips back and forth for a bit, slowly working her juices around my cock. I push a little futher again, taking a small step forward now closer to the bed as 9 inches was now inside her and th seeen she did the unexpected. She sat up, looked me in the eyes, which appeared bleary but loving each moment. Still with her legs in the air, she rolled her arms around my waist, grabbed my tight ass and pulled the rest of me towards her with a sharp jerk, pushing my cock fully inside her. She screamed and collapsed back as my balls slapped against her ass and my cock head felt like it touched her stomach.

She let out a massive sigh as i filled her tight pussy and she said, "I am so full.... it is like I cannot fit anything else in my body anymore. We must do this again Daddy. Now what are you gonna do with me?"

"Well now baby, comes the even more fun part." I pull my cock out of her completely, she looks at me, longing for him to return and I pause, teasing her slightly, then oblige her. Ramming my cock all the way back in, her whole body tenses but welcomes the return and then I quicken the pace.

I start rocking back and forth, setting a rhythm. Her hips instinctively rock with me and I start fucking her properly. My cock slides in and out of her now with relative ease, but she remains tight around me.

I decide after a bit, to change things up and spin her over and bend her over the bed on her elbows with her fantastic rack shaking and then put my cock in from behind. She raises her head in ecstasy as I fill her again. "Aahhh Daddy, have you got bigger!!?" I feel her shudder with another orgasm then slap her tight ass. She squeals and leans around and pulls my ass in, trying to get me to fuck her again.

I go to work, ramming my massive cock inside my tight daughters pussy. I was never going to forget this.

I pound her for a good few more minutes then, I shout, "Babe, I am not going to last forever. Where do you want me to cum?"

She looks round at me and mouths, 'inside', clearly unable to speak as her eyes roll into the back of her head as my cock continues to pierce through her insides.

I give her a few more thrusts then my balls tighten and squirt my cum deep inside her womb. Squirt after squirt, filling her up and enough to squeeze around my cock and drip onto the floor.

"Fuck.... Daddy.... I felt that in my chest... There is soooo much!"

I keep rocking my hips for a bit as my orgasm continues, I don't think I have cum like that in years.

I let my cock slowly relax inside her and then finally pull it out and it sags, dripping onto the bedroom floor and look at the pussy that I just fucked. My Daughter's pussy.

"Oh daddy, I can't live without that feeling in my life. Although I am sore all over, please can we sleep together all the time. I will do anything for that feeling. Please Daddy, please. I wanna be your fuck whore!"

I stand there quietly for a moment admiring the view and my daughters pleading, then get on the bed beside her, snuggling close to her body. And say, "I will do whatever you need to make you happy."