Daddy's Alone Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Allen looks to push the envelope further with Leah.
4k words
4.46
34.9k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen had his best masturbation session ever, and it was all thanks to his daughter Leah. He had always thought his daughters worn panties smelled amazing, but tonight she had given him a pair she had worn all week, without showering. He could tell a good portion of the time, her panties were wedged deep into her pussy and asshole, and the smells were beyond sexy. Just the sight of his little girl turned him on, but getting to breathe in the scents of her young cunt, and anus, drove him over the edge. He felt this particular cum, was his strongest cum ever, and that included cumming through sex. After sitting on his recliner for another 20 minutes after shooting his load, he pulled his pants back up, and cleaned his mess off the carpet, before heading to the kitchen to grab a beer. He sat back down on the couch, and started flipping through his DVR.

Meanwhile, Susan and her daughter Leah were having a great time, just like they always did on Friday nights. They had gone to the mall and shopped for a while, before heading to the movie theatre attached to the mall. The movie was long and boring, but Leah's mind was somewhere else the whole time, just as it was at dinner, after the movie. They went to Susan's favorite Italian restaurant, and she tried her best to engage in conversation with her daughter, but Leah seemed to drift off a lot, and lose track of what they were talking about.

"You ok Leah? You seem to have something on your mind? Am I right, or are you just finally getting tired of talking to your old mom?"

Susan smiled, but was really hoping that wasn't the case. She was close with her daughter, and it would crush her to think her daughter had outgrown wanting to talk to, and hang out with her.

Leah shook her head no.

"No mom, you're not boring me, and no there's nothing else on my mind. I think it's just that I'm tired, but I'm listening to everything you say."

That made her mother feel better, but she was lying. She hadn't heard half of what her mother said, and didn't know what happened in two thirds of the movie they had watched. Her mind was drifting to something else, her father. A week ago, Leah had never thought of her father in any way except as her daddy, her protector. It's the only way she had seen him. Then came the day she caught her father masturbating. Confusion had been her first reaction, as she wasn't sure she was seeing what she was seeing, like her mind wanted to go into denial. But quickly enough she realized that this was reality, and she was watching her father masturbating. Then followed shock. Not just shock at what she was witnessing, but shock that she could see that her daughter had her worn, and soiled panties on his face as he masturbated, and she could hear him breathing in deep. It should have generated disgust in her, but in truth, she felt a tingling excitement in her stomach. She quickly checked out her father's body, as he had un-buttoned his shirt, showing his stomach and chest. Leah wasn't into guys with muscles, and a lot of the boys at school liked to subtly flex their muscles when talking to her. Not subtle enough though as she could tell they were doing it every time. What she was into was dad bods, and along with that, older men. Her dad fit both criteria, and the site of his upper body, with the bit of extra weight, and big, but non-muscular chest, made her body feel warm. It was so wrong, but she couldn't help it. For the first time, she found herself feeling sexual attraction for her father. Soon enough though, that tingling and warmth went down farther along her body as her gaze fully fell on her father's penis being stroked by his big hand. She had only seen penises in porn movies she had seen online, but this was different. Not just different because she was seeing a penis in person, but it was her daddy's penis, and beyond that even, it wasn't a penis, it was a cock. A long, thick, veiny, powerful looking, gorgeous cock. From everyone she had seen in movies, her father's was the best. She would even call it perfect.

"Yoo hoo? Earth to Leah. You drifting off again!"

Leah snapped back from thoughts of her father.

"I'm so sorry mom. No more drifting off. I promise!"

That was a promise that didn't take long to break, as Leah's thoughts shifted to how much her father had enjoyed her gift. Over the weekend after she had caught her father, Leah couldn't help but get more and more excited at the thought of her father's cock, and him wanting to smell her pussy and ass odor. It didn't weird her out like it would to most daughter's, it just excited her more. She had decided then to give him and extra treat, and get her pussy and asshole as stinky as possible, and the best way to do that was to not shower all week. She ad gotten a few looks throughout the week at school, as she was sure others could smell her BO, but this was an important gift for her to give to her father. She had even been thoughtful enough to put it in a plastic baggie straight from being peeled off of her, in order to trap the smell on the panties, as much as possible. As she pulled them off, she took a quick whiff and it made her gag. It smelled so bad, she couldn't understand why her dad liked those kind of smells so much. But it was her daddy, and she wanted to make him happy.

Susan and Leah got home an hour later, and Allen was still on the couch, but he had fallen asleep. Susan put a finger up to her lips, and whispered.

"Shhh. Be very quiet so we don't wake up your dad. He can sleep on his recliner, and come to bed when he wakes up later. I'm gonna go get ready for bed, cause I'm beat."

Susan went up the hallway to her, and Allen's room, and Leah heard her mother close the door. Leah slowly tiptoed to her father, until she was standing right in front of the recliner. She leaned in to give him a kiss, gentle enough that he wouldn't wake up. She had to bend so far over to reach his cheek, that she put one hand on one of his thighs to hold herself up from falling forward, and on to her father. As she did, she felt a mount under her hand. She looked down, and realized her father must be having a good dream, because his cock was erect, and it had crawled down his pant leg. In that moment she thought again about how impressive his cock was, and for a couple seconds, thought about taking it out of his pants, and stroking it. The reality of the possibility scared her though, and she quickly made her way to her bedroom. She quickly got ready for bed, and got under the covers. The moment her blanket covered her, her small hand went right into her panties, ad she started rubbing her pussy lips, and soon holding them open with one hand, while flicking her clit with two fingers on her other hand.

As she fingered herself to two orgasms, she fantasized her father was on top of her, thrusting his cock into her virgin pussy.

Around 2am, Allen woke up in his recliner and checked his watch. He decided rather than going back to sleep there in his comfy chair, he got up and headed to his room. His daughter Leah's room was on the way, and he could see her door was not closed all the way. He knew he should just keep going to his room, but he couldn't help himself. He slowly pushed on the door, opening it just enough that he could peek inside. Leah always slept with a desk lamp on, that sat on her computer desk. It gave enough light that Allen could see his daughter dimly lit, laying on her bed. Leah had always been a restless sleeper, and it was cleared she had half kicked of her blanket. She was turned on her side, facing away from the direction of the door. Allen looked up and down his daughter's body. Her feet were so cute, and her thin, pale legs were so sexy to Allen. His eyes then glided over to her cute little butt, in her little panties. She was wearing a half shirt, and he could see her lower back. His hand went down to his crotch, and he began rubbing his cock through his pants. He stood there for about 5 minutes, when he decided to very quietly make his way over to his daughters bed. He never stopped rubbing himself, and as he stood over his daughter, his desire was to pull her panties off, and start devouring her young pussy. He had to control himself though, and he got down on his knees, keeping his eyes on his sexy little girl. He could grab one of her shoes to smell, which he loved doing, or try to find another pair of her panties to take with him to the bathroom to enjoy, but he decided to push his luck a bit, and try something else, while trying not to wake his daughter. He leaned over to her feet, and began planting little kisses on them. Thankfully, when his daughter finally got fully to sleep, she was a fairly deep sleeper. He stuck his tongue out, and began lightly licking her toes. It was the first time he had this kind of contact with his daughter, and his erection was raging. He undid his pants and pulled his big cock out, slowly beginning to stroke it, and he continued tonguing his little girl's toes. He began working his way up her legs, his tongue tracing the whole way. The taste of her skin sent jolts of electricity through his body. He wanted to taste every single inch of her, inside and out.

"Hmmmm."

Leah made a noise, and Allen panicked for a moment. He thought he was being careful enough not to wake her, and he stayed motionless for a couple minutes, until he was sure she was still asleep, which she was. He decided to keep pushing his luck, and stared at the bottom of her little butt cheeks, partially sticking out of her panties. He leaned in and gave each cheek a kiss, and as he did, he could smell she had been a bit gassy in her sleep. It didn't turn him off though. It turned him on more, because it was his little girls, fart smell, and he wanted all her smells, and all her tastes, so he found it sexy. He put his nose right up to her panties, and began breathing in. His hand kept stroking his cock, and soon he was close to orgasm, as the taboo of the things he was doing, made it built up quicker in him than it normally would. There was one more boundary Allen wanted to attempt to cross, and he stood up, and leaned forward so his pulsing cock was over his sleeping daughters left outer thigh. After a few more strokes, his cock pulsed, and shot burst after burst of hot, thick cum, onto Leah's leg. He struggled not to moan, as it felt amazing. He squeezed the last drop of cum from his cock, and dripped it onto his daughter. He took out his phone, and took a picture of his slumbering daughter, his cum drenching her upper thigh. He then took his handkerchief from his other pocket, and gently, and carefully, wiped all his cum from her leg. He finally made his way to his bedroom and fell asleep.

That morning when Leah woke up, she began to stretch, and then set her hand down on her thigh. She felt some kind of stickiness, under some of her fingers, and she looked down to see what could be on her leg. She could see a little bit of residue where she felt the stickiness, but was clueless as to what could have caused that. She shrugged it off and went to take a shower. Once it the bathroom, Leah took all her clothes off, and stared at her naked body in the full length mirror that was hanging on the wall next to the towel rack. She looked disappointedly at her small breasts. She hoped when she grew up they would get bigger, but for now she had to deal with her little mounds. At least her nipples were big and perky. She began rubbing both her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, which she loved doing so much. They were so sensitive, and she enjoyed playing with them, sometimes squeezing one, while fingering with her other hand. She lifted her right nipple as high as she could, and craned her neck down as far as she could, and began licking it. I felt amazing, and she closed her eyes, and tried to picture her daddy cradling her in his arms like a baby, and leaning down and sucking her tits. She continued in the shower, and fingered herself to a massive orgasm. She knew she was beyond the point were she could leave things with her dad where they were. She wanted more, but she needed to figure out what that was.

The weekend went by fast, and Monday Allen went to work early, as he had several meeting to prepare for. The morning went like hell, and he had some rough negotiations with his clients, but lunch was coming up, and he was looking forward to taking an hour nap. Allen kept looking at his clock, which made time crawl, but finally it was time to take his break. Just as he was about to get on his phone to let his secretary know to hold his calls through his lunch, she called him first. Frustration filled his mind, as he needed a break from all his difficult clients, and he figured his secretary was going to tell him another one was on the phone.

"Mr. Davis, your daughter is here to see you."

Allen was confused. His daughter should be in school. Why was she here he wondered, and is she ok?

"Yes Carol, send her in."

A moment later Leah opened his office door, and then closed it behind her.

"Leah, are you ok baby girl? Why aren't you in school?"

His daughter turned bright red, and looked to be struggling to speak.

"Baby, are you alright? Please answer me."

Leah hadn't made eye contact with her father since she walked in, but she did finally.

"Yeah dad, I'm totally ok. I just....."

Allen was concerned. Whatever was happening must be important enough that she left school, and somehow made her way to his office.

"What is it sweetheart? You can tell me anything."

Leah had moved her gaze down to the floor again, but she looked him in the eye when he told her she could tell him anything.

"Daddy, it's just, after what I saw last week, I haven't been able to...."

Allen got very nervous. Sure he thought everything was ok with his daughter, as she had provided him with her dirty panties for him to masturbate with, but she was a young girl, and he was sure, confused, and maybe had changed her mind, and wanted to tell him he was wrong for what he did.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry about what i did. i promise I will never do anything like that again. It was wrong, and I hope you can forgive me."

Leah looked at her father with puppy dog eyes, and nervously fidgeting.

"No daddy, please don't be sorry. Yes it was surprising at first, but I'm not angry with you at all. I love you, and I always will."

Allen was overcome with relief.

"I love you too baby. You are my little princess."

That made Leah smile, and take a deep breath.

"Daddy, the reason I left school early, and told them I was sick, was because I couldn't wait to see you. I called Lyft to bring me here. It hasn't been easy at school, with all these thoughts I've been having. It's been very hard to concentrate."

Allen grew very concerned.

"Sweetie, just tell me what's going on, and maybe I can help you."

Leah bit her lip, then decided she had to get it out.

"Daddy, since what happened. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, and your....."

Allen's heart began pounding, he thought he knew where this was going, but it turns out he was about to be surprised.

"Daddy, i can't stop thinking about your sexy cock."

Simultaneously Allen's mind exploded, and his cock sprang to life at what he just heard his daughter say. He opened his mouth to speak, but didn't know what to say, which was ok because Leah had something else to say.

"Daddy, I hope this doesn't make you feel weird, and you can totally say no, and I won't be mad, but do you think I can see it one more time?"

Allen instinctually wanted to stroke his cock hearing his daughter asking to see his cock. He had fantasized about hearing her say that many time, but here she was actually asking him. No was not in his vocabulary at the moment. Anything his little girl wanted, she was going to get.

"Yes baby girl, Daddy will show you his cock. Lock the door then come to my side of the desk."

Leah did as he asked and locked the door, then walked to the other side of the desk where her father continued to sit.

"Hop up on the desk sweetie."

Leah did as she was asked. She was wearing a short skirt so she didn't need to hike it up to hop up on the desk. She crossed her legs, and stared at her father in anticipation. Allen didn't think his cock could get any harder than it already was, but seeing his little girl's sexy legs right in front of him, made his erection so full, it began to hurt. He undid his belt buckle, and then puled his zipper down.

"You ready baby girl?"

Leah just nodded yes, while biting her bottom lip.

Allen had to struggle a bit to pull his cock out, as it was down his pant leg, so he pulled his pants down just a bit more, and pulled his briefs down, his cock springing out. The moment it did, Leah's pussy got wet. Allen reached down with his right hand and gripped the base, holding his monster up in all it's glory.

"You like daddy's big cock baby?"

Leah nodded yes, as her hand went down to her nipple, and her other hand reached under her skirt, and began rubbing her pussy. Seeing this made Allen begin to slowly stroke.

"You want to see me masturbate again sweetie?

Leah nodded yes, but this time added a few words very quietly.

"Fuck yes daddy. Please stroke your big daddy cock for me."

Hearing those words from his daughter drove Allen crazy, and he began medium stroke speed on his cock, while his daughter continued fingering herself. A few times Allen stopped stroking, and slapped his cock down on his left hand, to show her how strong and hard it was. Leah loved it, as she began fingering faster, and suddenly moaned as she came on her fingers.

"Oh daddy!"

Allen could tell Leah was looking around to find something to wipe her fingers with, but he didn't give her a chance to find anything. He sat up and grabbed her hand, wrapping his lips around her fingers, and sucking her juices off them. Allen immediately thought how much better it was getting his daughter's pussy juices fresh from her pussy, versus sucking what he could from her panties.

Leah couldn't believe her eyes, but it turned her on so much to see what her father did. Her eyes went back to his cock, and she licked her lips. Allen could see her hungry stare, but didn't want to push to hard and ask her to suck it.

"You want to touch daddy's cock, don't you baby girl?"

Leah's face turned red again. She didn't answer. Allen reached over and slowly rubbed her knee to get her attention. She looked up at him.

"It's ok sweetie, you can touch daddy's cock. It will feel so good in your hand, for me, and for you. Please baby, I want you to touch it so bad."

Leah didn't want to disappoint her father, and regardless, she wanted to touch it, and so much more. She hopped off the desk and kneeled in front of her father, his towering cock sticking straight up. she lifted her tiny hand up and starting at his tip, glided her hand down his shaft to just before his balls. She had no clue that that alone almost made him cum. Allen was in Heaven with his daughter's hand on his throbbing dick.

"Keep going sweetie. You are making daddy feel so good. Daddy loves you so much!"

Leah lifted her hand again, this time gripping her father's cock, and stroking it slowly from tip to base and back up. soon she found a good pace, and was jacking her father off. Allen kept his eyes on the sexy sight of his little daughter stroking his cock. His breathing got heavy, and he didn't think he could hold out much longer. He figured he should warn her.

"Baby girl. it feels so good, you're gonna make daddy cum so much. You can stop if you want to."

As if in a trance, Leah did not respond, and never moved her eyes of her father's cock. She continued her methodical pace, and Allen's cock began pulsing. He gripped his armrests, and kicked his head back and closed his eyes. His cock exploded, and rope after rope of thick cum shot from his cock, high up in the air. He felt like he came for 30 seconds straight. When he opened his eyes, he could see the shocked look on his daughter's face, as she had never seen that much cum, even in the porns she had watched. But that was not the only reason she was shocked. While some of his cum ropes landed on his shirt, one had landed in her hair, the other on her cheek, and the other on her upper chest.

12