Daddy's Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just don't know. Short of having someone inside the company, I couldn't say," said Abby.

"I'd like you to have Tali do a full investigation. Peter has always rubbed me the wrong way," Hank said.

"How do you decide what to invest in?" Angel asked.

"That's an excellent question," Hank replied, his eyes lighting up with interest. "I've been successful over the years and now have the luxury of investing for the betterment of humanity. Let me ask you, Angel, what do you think the biggest challenge facing humanity is right now?"

"I don't know, poverty, starvation, disease, war?" Angel responded.

"All big challenges, to be sure. But the biggest one, in my opinion, is climate change. It's causing poverty, starvation, and disease to worsen, and in the near future, I believe it will be the instigating factor in full-scale wars," Hank said.

"So, to partially answer your question, many of my investments are directed towards mitigating climate change. This means reducing greenhouse gases and removing whatever we can from the atmosphere. But I recognize that we are working within an existing framework. We, as a species, have to make eliminating greenhouse gases profitable, and for all its flaws, capitalism is still a driving force for people and governments. Crystal Synthesis Technologies is a part of that philosophy. There are thousands of uses for industrial-grade diamonds in manufacturing. If we can turn part of the CO2 we capture into high-value products like industrial diamonds, it will make mitigating climate change more palatable for people," Hank explained.

"I understand. It's amazing that you want to work to save humanity. But you said that was only a partial answer. Are there other things that you invest in?" Angel asked.

"You're much smarter than you let on," Hank said, his eyes crinkling with a smile.

Angel beamed at the compliment.

"That's a very good thing. Keep your smarts in your back pocket. People will tend to judge you based on your looks. I know you are and will continue to be very strong physically. Never lose your mental edge. But you're right, that is only one of the two main tracks of my investment. The other is in things that I don't trust other people to have. I buy technologies that would be deadly on a massive scale if they fell into the wrong hands. I buy them and mothball them, or use them sparingly and in very specific ways," Hank concluded.

********************************************************************************************************

Abby opened the door to her rooms just a few seconds after Angel knocked. Her hair, still damp from the shower, fell down to her waist. A purple tank top did nothing to hide her prominent breasts, with nipples poking out. She wore a pair of orange shorts that reached to her mid-thigh.

Angel was sporting a cut-off wife-beater that displayed her six-pack abs and adonis belt. The dolphin shorts were loose around her waist and tight on her thighs. She carried a bottle of wine and a wine opener.

"Hi Angel!" said Abby, grabbing the wine bottle and giving the shorter bodybuilder a hug. "This was such a good idea!"

Abby motioned for Angel to sit on a couch as she retrieved two wine glasses from a bar cart in the corner of the room. They chatted and drank, and each knew that they were becoming fast friends. As they approached the end of their second glasses of wine, Angel piped up.

"Tell me the long story. Tell me about you and Hank."

Abby sighed, walked over to a small wine fridge near the bar cart, pulled out a nice red and opened it. "This story requires a little more wine," Abby began. "I should preface by saying that Mr. Miller is probably the most ethical man that I've ever met. His word is his bond. He goes out of his way to treat everyone he interacts with with the utmost of respect."

Angel nodded. "I got that vibe from him."

"It's a wonderful quality, and can be annoying as fuck," Abby continued. "I'm madly in love with Mr. Miller."

"Have you told him?" Angel asked, with intensity written across her face.

"I have, in a manner. Three separate times. His answer was always that it was inappropriate for him to become intimate with someone who works for him. It's such bullshit! But he has his proclivities, and I have mine..." Abby drifted off a little.

"What are his proclivities?" Angel asked.

Abby gave an amused smirk. "He's very moral. He's ridiculously loyal to his friends and anyone who works for him. And he really gets turned on by muscle women. Maybe it's that I don't do it for him physically."

"No way! I've seen how he looks at you. I would bet a million bucks that he's just as in love with you as you are with him! I don't know if you've noticed, but he can't take his eyes off you whenever you're in the room, and the tent he pitches in his pants is massive whenever he sees you. You totally get him going!" Angel responded. "But if you want, I could train you. I can help you put on some muscle."

Angel stepped over to Abby and inspected her with a discerning eye. "You're fit. That's clear. But we can work on giving you some more mass on your butt to balance out your big tits."

Angel continued her assessment, running a hand over Abby's stomach. "And abs. We can do some core work and put you on a meal plan to get your abs shredded. There's nothing sexier than a woman with huge tits and tight abs."

Angel continued her assessment of Abby's physique, gently massaging her neck where it joined her shoulders. Abby leaned into the sensation of Angel's hands. "We could also work on your lats and traps to accentuate your hourglass figure. I'm not trying to be super critical, but your boobs kind of dominate your upper body. You'd look amazing if you had some muscle mass to compliment them."

"No offense taken," said Abby. "I mean, your abs look incredible. And your muscles overall give off a 'don't mess with me' vibe that I really appreciate. Your core is particularly alluring."

At that, Angel flexed her stomach. What had been defined abs turned into a solid six-pack with deep grooves.

"Do you find muscles on a girl as hot as Hank does?" Angel asked with a mischievous grin.

With a bemused grin, Abby responded, "I find power sexy." At that, Abby ran her hand gently over Angel's flexed abs.

"Is that why you're in love with Hank?" Angel asked in a seductive voice, moving in closer.

"It's one of the reasons why I lust after him," said Abby, breathing heavily.

Angel tilted her head up, staring into Abby's beautiful eyes. "Do you lust after me?" she asked, almost timidly.

Abby leaned down and kissed Angel, her hands groping Angel's back and shoulders. Angel melted into the kiss. They made out hot and heavy for a few minutes before Angel moaned, "Take off your top. I've wanted to touch your tits since the moment I saw you."

As Abby removed her top, Angel stripped completely. They each paused for a moment, taking in the sight of the other.

"You are so beautiful," Angel said.

"And you are a work of art," Abby responded.

They moved in toward each other, each trying to touch every inch of skin on the other as they kissed furiously.

Angel found Abby's prominent breast and began fondling her nipple. As she did so, Abby gasped. "Uuugh! Don't be shy. I love having my nipples played with. You can be a bit rough with them if you want to."

That was all the prompting Angel needed. She grabbed Abby's right nipple with her left hand and forcefully began to pinch it. At the same time, she snaked her right hand down Abby's shorts and found the beautiful Asian woman's clit and began rubbing it furiously. It took only seconds for Abby to climax with intensity.

"FUUUCK!!!" Abby screamed. She grabbed Angel's hand from her pussy and brought it to her mouth, licking her own juices off of Angel's hand. She then grabbed the back of Angel's head and locked lips with her for what seemed like minutes. "I can't ever remember cumming that hard!"

Angel beamed a seductive smile. "You're really fun to give orgasms to."

"Well, I owe you a good one," said Abby. "Let's take this to the bedroom." She led Angel by the hand through the door to her bedroom while simultaneously shimmying out of her shorts. As they approached the bed, Abby brought Angel in for another intense kiss. Maneuvering the young bodybuilder, Abby pushed Angel so the muscular girl fell back on the bed. Abby wasted no time and began kissing Angel's muscular inner thighs, working her way towards Angel's core. "Your pussy smells so good, and your clit is HUGE!" Abby commented.

"It's from all the steroids, I guess," Angel said with a giggle. "Not everyone likes it."

"I LOVE it!" Abby exclaimed. Without any further hesitation, Abby dove in, bringing Angel's clitoris into her mouth. She licked and sucked the girl's nubbin while groping Angel's defined abdominals. Her other hand was busy vigorously jamming three fingers into Angel's pussy.

The stimulation was too much for Angel to take. She wrapped her strong, muscular legs around Abby's head, forcing her lover's mouth deeper onto her clit. Abby tried to voice her concern, but her shouts of protestations were only further stimulation for Angel's clit. Abby bit down on the stronger woman's clit while forcing as much of her hand into Angel's opening as she could.

In less than a minute, Angel screamed. "OH MY GAWD!!!" As she climaxed, Angel released her scissoring death grip on Abby's head.

Gasping for air, Abby said, "You should come with a safety warning!"

"Sorry!" said Angel, with an embarrassed smile. "You really got me going, and I kind of lost it."

"No harm, no foul. But maybe I need to learn to tap out next time," Abby said, returning a loving smile. "Now that the edge is off, do you mind if we just make out for a while?"

Angel laughed. "I'd love that." She embraced Abby on the bed.

The next hour was spent feeling each other up and kissing. As Angel began to doze, she said, "We could totally seduce Hank together."

"Maybe we could," Abby responded with a grin.

"Do you think Hank would be my Daddy?" Angel asked, her eyelids fluttering shut.

"I'm sure he would love to be your Daddy," Abby said, as they both drifted off to sleep.

**********************************************************************************************

A few weeks later, Abby, Angel, and Hank were sitting down to dinner. The conversation was light as they enjoyed their meal.

"Can I ask you something, Hank?" Angel inquired.

"Of course," Hank replied.

"You're one of the richest people in the world. Why do you go to Billy's pub to watch arm-wrestling? If you wanted to see strong women beat men, couldn't you arrange to have, I don't know, private exhibitions or something?"

Hank chuckled. "Have you been talking to Tali? She's always on my case about going there. She says it presents an unnecessary risk to my personal safety. But to answer your question, I absolutely could arrange for any kind of spectacle that interests me, but I want to believe that some justice can exist; that the bully can get his comeuppance without everything being staged."

Angel almost sadly replied, "But I didn't beat Derek."

Hank reached over and gently placed his hand on Angel's cheek, noticing that a tear was beginning to form in her eyes. "You didn't that day. But if you stay with us, if we work together, I know that I can help you beat him one day. It would be my honor to help you become greater than you were when you first went up against Derek. I would love to help you achieve what even you think is beyond your potential."

Angel choked back her tears and smiled, reaching up to touch Hank's hand that was still on her cheek. "I would like that very much," she said softly.

"I need to travel the next several days to assess a potential investment. Maybe when I get back, we can talk about you staying with us for a while longer?" Hank asked.

"Can you tell me what the potential investment is?" asked Angel.

"I'm afraid it's a secret until I learn more," Hank replied.

"Does Abby know?"

Abby started chewing very slowly, looking between Angel and Hank like she was about to be in trouble.

Hank gave Abby a knowing look and responded, "Abby knows everything that goes on at Miller Holdings. But she's sworn to secrecy. She knows not to talk about it with anyone."

"Can you tell me what kind of investment it is? Is it the first kind, or the second kind?" Angel asked.

Hank smiled, proud of Angel's curiosity and probing line of questioning. "It has the potential to be both, but I need to see a proof of concept first. This meeting is really going to allow me to size up the people involved, to get a sense for them and the direction that they want to go in."

After dinner, Angel and Abby headed to Abby's rooms and finalized their plans.

Hank returned three days later in the evening. He was sitting at his desk, catching up on some reports that Abby had prepared for him when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in."

Angel and Abby had talked through this encounter several times during the last few days.

Angel opened the door and walked in with a casual confidence. She had spent the last half hour getting a good pump going. Her chestnut hair was in a sporty ponytail. She wore a cutoff wife-beater that barely came down below her pecs, her hard nipples clearly visible through the top. Each of her abdominals flexed as she moved with grace. See looked wider than he remembered, with her large delts projecting outward. Her arms, corded with muscle and topped with pronounced veins, swayed ever so slightly as she made her way toward Hank's desk. She wore very short jean shorts, cut so that much of her glutes were exposed. Her quads looked very solid, bunching and flexing with each step.

Abby had done up her makeup, lightly applied so that Angel's natural beauty shone through.

Hank stood up from his desk and moved to meet Angel as she walked in. He couldn't help but take in a breath at the sight of his fantasy come to life.

"Hi Hank," Angel said. "I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Not at all," he responded.

"I wanted to talk to you about your offer. But let me start by saying that being here has been the best six weeks of my life. I feel healthier than I ever have, I've increased all of my max lifts by at least ten pounds, and I've put on about 5 pounds of muscle."

With that, she casually flexed her right bicep, its 15.5" girth drawing Hank's attention.

"Wow," was all that he could say.

Angel smiled, looking at the prominent bulge in Hank's pants. Everything was going according to plan.

"Before we get into it. Can I ask you a question?" said Angel.

"Anything," Hank responded.

"Do you love me?"

"Do I love you?"

"Yes."

Hank paused for a moment. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable. And I don't want there to be any awkwardness between us. You are a remarkable young woman, determined and beautiful. Yes. I love you," Hank responded, not sure where this was going.

Angel breathed a sigh of relief, reached out and grabbed Hank's head, pulled him to her, and gave him a smoldering kiss that lasted for what seemed like minutes.

"I want to take you up on your offer, under one condition," she said.

"And what would that be?" Hank asked.

"I want you to be my Daddy," Angel stated matter-of-factly.

"What does that mean, to be your Daddy?" Hank asked.

"I want you to guide me. Help me reach my goals. Tell me when I'm doing things wrong, and when I'm doing things right. Help motivate me when I'm struggling. And in return, I promise to always try my best for you. To make you proud of me," Angel explained.

"I'd love to be your Daddy," Hank replied.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" Angel exclaimed.

She grabbed Hank again for another searing kiss and then reached into her pocket and produced a thin black choker with a heart shaped locket.

"Would you put this on me, Daddy?" Angel asked.

Amused, Hank agreed. Angel handed him the key. "This is the only key. You'll have to help me take it off when I swim or shower."

Once the necklace was secure, and more kisses exchanged, Angel began to lower herself to her knees in front of Hank.

"You don't have to do this," Hank said, suspecting what was coming.

"I want to," Angel replied as she unfastened his belt and began undoing the button on his slacks. "I want to show you what a good girl I am for my Daddy who loves me."

Hank could only moan as she worked his erection out of his boxers, his pants falling to his ankles.

"OH MY GOD! DADDY!"

"What is it, Angel?" Hank asked.

"Your cock is HUGE! I mean it's long, but it's SUPER THICK! I don't think I could fit it in my mouth!" she exclaimed, measuring his erect ten inches with her forearm.

Hank looked down and saw Angel measuring his girth with her wrist. His spear was definitely wider.

"It's been a problem in the past with previous girlfriends. One of the reasons why I don't date much," Hank said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"You have NOTHING to be ashamed about! Those stupid bitches clearly didn't know what to do with such a massive stud!" she said.

Angel began licking the underside of his cock slowly and deliberately, cupping his balls with one hand while working his shaft with the other.

Looking Hank in the eyes, she said with a sultry voice, "I'm going to have to suck your cock every single day. I'm going to need all of the protein I can get."

Angel worked his crown into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the head of his cock. Both of her hands were stroking his length.

Hank looked at her arms as they flexed, working his shaft. Noticing where his eyes were, Angel moved her left arm into a bicep flex while she continued stroking him with her right hand and worshiping his cock with her mouth.

It only took a few moments before Hank, in haggard breaths, said "I'm...close...."

She kept stroking him and took him out of her mouth to say, "Cum in my mouth Daddy. Give me your protein." As she went back to sucking him.

That was all it took. With a groan, he shot spurt after spurt into her mouth. Angel tried to swallow as fast as she could, but he was out-pacing her as a trail of semen slid down her chin.

Finally finished, she let his softening member slip from her mouth, and she wiped the rest of his spending from her chin, licking it off of her fingers.

As Angel stood, Hank could only say "Wow" again. He began to pull up his pants.

"Oh, we're not done yet," said Angel, as she led him by the hand toward his rooms. "We're going to spend the whole night together." With that, Hank let his pants drop.

She opened Hank's bedroom, with Hank still in tow. Angel whistled at the sight of his custom over-sized bed.

"You could totally have whole orgies on that thing! How big is it?" Angel asked, appreciatively.

"It's ten feet by ten feet. I like to spread out. Haven't had an orgie on it though. To tell you the truth, I haven't made love to anyone in over a decade," was Hank's reply.

"Really?" Angel asked, raising an eyebrow, clearly skeptical of Hank.

"Really," said Hank. "Relationships can get complicated. I never really had a desire for casual sex, and it's hard to form relationships when there are so many women who are just out for money. You wouldn't believe how many gold-diggers are out there. I guess I've just become pretty guarded over the years."

Angel turned to look Hank in the eye, a hopeful expression on her face. "Would you make love to me, Daddy?"

"I would be delighted to," Hank replied. He leaned in to caress her cheek, and gave her a long, lingering, sensual kiss.

As they pulled their lips apart, Angel said "Please be gentle. This will be my first time making love to a man."

Now it was Hank's turn to be surprised.

Angel gave him a sincere look. "I mean, I've fucked guys, and I've been fucked by guys. But I've never really made love with a man."