Daddy's Big Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wes found himself liking the way everyone assumed Arya was his much younger girlfriend, and he could tell from the gleam in her eyes that she was enjoying it too. He loved the way she clung to him, growing bolder in the way she mashed her half exposed tits against him. It didn't matter who they were talking to, and Wes became more and more comfortable resting his hand on his baby girl's ass while the party went on. For that matter, the more the drinks kept flowing, the more open touching and groping the party guests were doing. This only made Wes and Arya that much more comfortable with touching each other in public.

There was a large reception area adjacent to a conference room with large windows where most of the party was taking place, but a little later on, Arya wanted to use the ladies' room and her father guided her down a corridor where there were some private offices and rest rooms.

After stripping naked and masturbating together that morning, and then letting the drinks relax them into their charade of being a couple, Wes felt the line between Arya being his daughter and girlfriend becoming too blurry to worry about anymore. They way she'd been using his name in front of other people instead of calling him Dad, as usual, gave him an added thrill he couldn't fully explain. He didn't care. Every time he looked at her sweet face he saw everything she was to him: a pretty, voluptuous younger girl that he loved and wanted more than anything and the daughter he loved and protected since the day she was born.

As they turned down the corridor, there was a couple passionately kissing and groping at each other's body. Father and daughter smiled at each other as they took in the way the young woman was rubbing a bulge in the front of the man's pants. When they came close to the door to the ladies' room, Wes stopped and held his daughter against the wall, remembering her curiosity to see other people playing sexually was their main excuse for coming to the party in the first place.

Wes felt himself feeling excited by the other couple in the hallway, but much more so because his daughter was there to see them with him. He held his body close to her, giving her room to keep watching the other pair over his shoulder. She slipped her nylon covered thigh between his, and he couldn't resist touching her hip where it was left exposed by the slit on the side of her dress. She felt so warm and slick through the nylon. His cock began to grow thick in his pants while he explored his girl's ass and hip with his hand, finally giving in to the urge to cup her warm pussy mound through her hose. Arya pulled in soft gasp of surprise when her father touched her pussy.

"Ohhh, Dad," she cooed, only loud enough for him to hear.

"Keep watching them, baby," he whispered. "Tell Daddy what they're doing."

"Oh god, Dad, she's unzipping his pants. She's pulling his dick out right there where anyone can walk by and see. He's so hard."

Their whole conversation was softly whispered, just between father and daughter.

"Do you like seeing his cock?" Wes asked, mashing his fingers firmly into her pussy mound through her hose. The damp heat emanating from her core was impossible to miss.

"Yes. It's hot watching her stroke it while they kiss. But not as much as I liked seeing yours this morning by the pool."

Wes couldn't help grinning. Whether she was his daughter or not, their status as a couple wasn't a pretense anymore.

"Mmm, I think you could see how much I loved watching you finger your pussy for me."

"Ohhhh, fuck."

Wes worked his hand into the top of his daughter's pantyhose and pushed it down to feel her bare pussy. She cooed and bit her bottom lip while his fingers explored between her thighs and dragged along the moist lips of her slit. She grew increasingly wet as he fingered her, and his cock was fully aroused and swollen by the time she reached to feel it through his pants.

"Daddy, she's stroking him now," she told him, gazing up at him with questioning eyes.

"Show me, baby," he said.

With an impish grin, Arya unzipped her father's pants and worked his excited cock out into the open. "She's doing it just like this, Dad," she said as she curled her hand around his thick shaft and began stroking his length.

"I think you're doing it better," he told her, digging his fingers deeper into her leaking pussy. He ground the tip of one finger against her clit and brought a long, low moan from deep in her throat.

Meanwhile, the other couple were moaning, and there were the sounds of sexual moans beginning to come from a couple of the open office doorways along the hallway.

Wes reached for the top of his daughter's dress with his free hand and pulled the stretchy top down below her weighty tits. It was so low cut he didn't have far to pull it down to reveal her shapely orbs. He tweezed the girl's swollen nipples and kept rubbing her clit while she continued stroking his cock.

"They can see us, Dad," she whispered extra quietly. "They're both watching just like I'm watching them."

"Then let's give them something to see," he grinned.

Wes turned Arya with him so they were still facing each other, but now they were sideways against the wall and giving the other couple a sideview. His daughter's hand was practically glued to his throbbing cock while he now fondled her exposed tits with both hands. They exchanged smiles with the other couple, and then the mature looking blonde sank down to her knees and started licking and fondling the much younger man's cock.

"Fffuck," Arya whispered. "That's so hot."

Wes gave the other couple a quick look, enough to see the way the man was looking at Arya's tits while his older playmate finally took his cock between her lips. The kneeling blonde was obviously savoring the lusty, young rod in her mouth, but she was enjoying giving Wes and his daughter a good show just as much. Wes couldn't help wondering what they'd think if they knew they were watching a father and daughter quickly shed their last inhibitions about being together.

Wes leaned against the wall and brought Arya in front of him. Her dress was so short it was easy to slide his aching cock against her nylon covered ass. He fondled her sizeable tits with one hand while he pushed the front of her pantyhose down with the other. The young man getting his cock sucked watched every move while Wes began to massage his daughter's exposed pussy.

Arya whimpered with pleasure, grinding her ass against her father's cock and setting her feet further apart to invite his fingers to play with her dripping pussy. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and cooed happily as he kissed her neck.

"See the way he's looking at you, baby?" Wes growled softly into his daughter's ear. "Because you're so hot and sexy. So beautiful. Daddy's so proud of you."

Arya whimpered and ground her ass against her dad's cock in response. He kissed her neck countless times while massaging her clit, fully aware of the way the others were watching them. The secret of their relationship only made Wes's dick throb that much more. He wanted his daughter more than anything. Leaving her tits fully exposed, Wes gripped a handful of his baby girl's hair and pulled her head so her ear was directly against his lips. Her clit was throbbing under the pads of his fingers while he whispered to her.

"I'm making you mine tonight, baby girl," he told her. "You're gonna be mine completely. No more pretending to be good. I love you more than anything and I'm making you mine forever. They can look all they want, but Daddy's never sharing you ever."

Arya uttered a breathless series of shallow gasps. "Ohhh, yes, fuck," she moaned loudly. She rocked her ass against her father's cock and gave herself over to the constant stroke of his fingers on her clit. The other man was watching everything they did while he started pumping his rod in and out of the blonde's mouth. Before long, Arya's body grew tense and then shivered all over as she climaxed on her father's persistent fingers.

It wasn't long after that the guy across the hall started gasping. It was clear to see he was pouring a load of cum into the blonde's welcoming mouth. The blonde took every drop of the younger man's spunk with ease. Then she smiled at Wes and Arya as she stood up.

"You make a gorgeous couple," she told them with a smile as she led the younger man back toward the reception area.

Wes turned his daughter around to face him and kissed her deeply. His cock was throbbing with heat as it still stuck out of his pants. Arya quickly got her hand back around his shaft and stroked him while they kisses like the most devoted lovers in history.

When they paused for breath, Arya reminded her father she still had to use the bathroom. "More than ever now," she giggled.

Wes was pleased to see how bold his daughter was feeling when she pushed the door to the ladies' room open with one hand and led him inside by his cock with the other. There was a young woman, not much older than Arya, standing at the sink touching up her makeup. She was one of the company's video performers, and Wes and Arya had been talking to her earlier. When she saw Arya leading her father into the girls' room by his long, thick erection, she winked at Arya and said, "Oh, my, what a lucky girl."

Arya and her father both giggled in response, and she practically ran to an open stall where she lowered her pantyhose to her knees and sat on the toilet. Wes stood in the stall doorway and stroked his cock under his daughter's watchful gaze while she peed. When she was done, he took a moment to lean over and take off her heels, then pull her pantyhose the rest of the way off, balling them up and slipping them into a pants pocket. She slipped her shoes back on and stood up, taking her father's dick back in her hand.

"This feels so bad," she said. "Not wearing anything under this dress makes me feel so slutty," she giggled.

"As long as you're my slut, pretty darling," her father told her."

"That girl was right. I'm lucky. The luckiest girl in the world."

"I'm the lucky one, angel.

"Oh, Dad, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Then he kissed her again, feeling her tits which were still jutting naked over the top of her dress. Her hand was pulling on her father's rod as they kissed, and then a laughing couple came in. The woman was in a dress almost as short as Arya's, and she sat up on the counter where the bank of sinks were while a man who was older than Wes unzipped his pants and pushed his cock into the younger woman's pussy. The girl squealed excitedly as the much older man started plowing his cock between her open thighs.

Wes and Arya spent a while fondling each other and watching the other couple fuck. Unlike the couple in the hall, this pair were oblivious to anyone else.

Holding her dad's cock like a schoolgirl holding onto her father's hand at an amusement park, Arya followed Wes out of the bathroom and back into the hallway. They looked into the open office doorways and saw people on couches and on top of desks, fucking or sucking where anyone could walk by and watch. With his daughter's hand constantly on his cock, and with the way she looked in her dress with her tits hanging out in the open, the slit revealing her uncovered pussy from the right angle, Wes was throbbing with arousal.

The scene that captured his daughter's attention the most was in the large, lavish office of the company president. Wes had introduced him to Arya earlier, and now he was sitting on the sofa in his office, pants at his ankles, while one of his video performers was riding his cock reverse cowgirl style. The father and daughter had spent some time talking to the now naked starlet too. Her body was slender and fit, with a large, bouncing pair of enhanced tits.

Another man about the same age as the company president was sitting near them on the sofa, also with his pants down and his hand around his stiff cock, awaiting his turn with the starlet.

Wes and Arya watched the performer fuck the company boss from the doorway. She let out a purposely loud moan and flashed a bright grin at the father/daughter couple. Wes caught the other girl's eyes drop down to his daughter's hand on his exposed cock. It made his shaft throb with heat in Arya's hand, knowing that their true relationship was a secret from everyone there. Yet he couldn't help feeling exhilarated by being able to express his loving lust for his daughter openly. He almost wished everyone knew his curvy, younger girlfriend was really his daughter.

Between a few drinks to loosen him up, along with the free and easy atmosphere of the party, Wes was beginning to feel defiant of the usual rules. He was deeply in love with the beautifully plump girl now boldly stroking his cock in front of the three people in the office. He put his arm possessively around his daughter's shoulders, dropping his hand onto her fully exposed tit and fondled her flesh.

The other man on the couch turned his attention to Arya, obviously enjoying the sight of the girl's freely bared tits. Wes was happy that Arya could see the way the other man was appreciating her sexy beauty. It was good for her confidence, and even though the man had a lustful look for the curvy girl, Wes would never share his girl. She was his, and he needed to prove it to her.

Wes led his daughter into the office and up against the edge of the president's desk, in full view of the trio on the sofa. He kissed his daughter deeply, aggressively fondling her bare tits while she loosened his belt and finally opened his pants so they could fall to his ankles.

"Are you ready to belong to me, baby?" he whispered so only Arya could hear. "Totally mine? Forever?"

"Ohhh, Daddy, fuck yes," she sighed privately into his ear.

Arya turned around and planted her hands on the desk while her father lifted the bottom of her dress up around her hips. With his swollen rod nudging against one cheek of her ass, Wes fingered his daughter's pussy. Her clit was distended and hard and the smooth lips of her hairless pussy were saturated with nectar. Her father slipped a pair of fingers into her slick hole and rhythmically pumped them in and out while the girl cooed and purred with pleasure.

Wes's cock was throbbing with need, and his daughter was the only girl in the world who had what he needed. He finally pulled his fingers free of her sodden cunt and quickly took his shaft in hand, eagerly plugging the head of his cock into her opening.

Arya gasped loudly at the moment of contact between her father's cock and her pussy. She threw a look over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were burning with love and lust. Father and daughter shared an intense look as they acknowledged that this was the moment their lives together would change forever.

Wes pushed forward, sinking his fat cock into his daughter's slippery channel. A throaty, animalistic yowl came from the girl as her father's thick rod gradually filled her hole, inch by rock hard inch. When he finally had all of his dick inside her, he gripped her big, firm ass cheeks hard and began rocking his pole in and out of her tight sheath.

"Ohhh, yessss," the starlet called at the from the couch as she steadily rode her boss's rigid cock. "Do it. Fuck her. Give her every inch of that hot cock."

Wes knew his daughter was just as excited as he from the way the others were watching him begin to pump and pound her sloshing, wet fuckhole with all his strength. He was grunting with the effort, pulling for deep breaths as he pumped his beautiful baby's hole with every inch of his cock. The sensations of her velvet-lined cunt along his sensitive shank were intoxicating. If he'd known before how insanely perfect it felt to drive his cock in and out of his daughter's pussy he would have given up on his attempts to resist her long ago. He now knew there was nothing like a daughter's hot love.

Arya was moaning loudly, punctuating her moans with high pitched squeals. "Yes, oh fuck, yessss," she repeated as she rocked her hips against the driving thrusts of her father's dick.

Wes was so excited by now he lost all thought of where he was and what he was doing. All that mattered were the feel of his baby girl's ass under his groping hands and the hot, wet squeeze of her cunt on his shaft. Without thinking about what he was doing, his right hand rose up in the air and swiftly landed across his daughter's ass cheek with a resounding smack. Arya cried out while her pussy clenched at his stalk. Wes smacked her ass again and again, and each strike brought the intense rippling sensation of her inner walls around his rod.

The starlet on the couch even moaned in response to Wes spanking his bent over daughter. He was barely aware of the three people on the couch now, the starlet riding the company president's cock hard and fast while the other man was now pounding his cock with his fist. Arya's pussy was rippling and squeezing her father's pumping pole harder than ever. He knew his spanks were only driving her arousal to higher and higher levels. She finally started to cum around his prick, her juices spraying out around his organ in a thick mist that wet the front of his body.

"OHHHH, FUCK, DADDY YES! PUMP MEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH DAAAAAAAD!!!" Arya screamed without thinking.

Wes didn't care that she was now revealing who they truly were to each other. If she had only called him Daddy they might have let it go, but calling him Dad left no mistake as to who they really were. Yet all that mattered now was filling his baby girl's hole with the very same cream that brought her to life. Now it was bringing her to life in a whole new and wonderful way. If anything, he just felt that much more love and pride for his bold, beautiful girl.

With deep growls, Wes rammed his raging prick deeply into Arya's hole, his shaft wracked with spasms of dizzying pleasure, his cum jolting through his solid meat deeply into his daughter's succulent hole.

Instead of the shocked disapproval that might have greeted them, the other three on the couch were all exploding with orgasms of their own. Wes knew his daughter's inadvertent revelation had set off their excitement to the boiling point.

Arya turned to face her father after he finally pulled his cock out of her pussy. She could barely look at the others on the couch now as they were looking back at the father and daughter couple with dazed looks of satisfaction. But Wes took his girl into his arms and kissed her the way he'd never kissed another girl in his life. She was his now. Completely and for always. He would never let her go no matter what anyone thought.

After their kiss broke, Arya looked at her father with a naughty twinkle in her eye, even though she still couldn't bring herself to look at the people on the couch. She then sank to the floor and proceeded to thoroughly lick her father's cock and balls clean of their mixed juices while the other three watched in amazement.

Wes just smiled at the others, then looked down at his daughter on her knees.

"I love you so much, baby," he told her so the others could hear.

"I love you too, Dad," she replied. "So much."

Arya stood up, and the naked starlet went over to them. "I wish my dad loved me the way your dad loves you," she told the much curvier girl.

The girl walked out of the office, still naked. The men on the couch started pulling their pants back up while Wes did the same thing. He put his cock away, finally zipping back up, but when Arya went to pull her dress back over her tits he stopped her.

"I love seeing you like this," he told her.

Both men on the couch expressed their approval, making Arya blush.

The father and daughter went back to the main reception area, where the party was in full swing. The starlet who'd been in the president's office was there, mingling naked with some eagerly attentive guests.