Daddy's Boy Ch. 03: Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nngh. Nngh. Nngh. Nngh." I grunted with each thrust, my eyes rolling back into my head. That familiar building feeling from before returned and I gritted my teeth, knowing I was close. "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy." I whispered without even realizing it. Soon, my nerve ending exploded and I cried out in ecstasy, my whole frame convulsing along with the waves of my orgasm. I felt cum against my stomach, my skin growing warm and sticky. This time, my climax was even more powerful and long-lasting than the other two before. I wondered if the more I forced myself to cum in a day, the stronger they'd be.

"Ah, ah..." I grunted in pain, feeling my dick grow soft and sore. I shakily pulled myself back onto the mattress, collapsing from exertion. I raised a weak hand to wipe the cum from my stomach and onto the mattress, trying to get rid of the evidence.

In one horrifying moment, I realized that wouldn't matter. My eye caught the dull shine of a metal box in the top corner of my room- the camera. I had forgotten that was there.

Too exhausted to be too worried about that now, I let my eyelids droop. Hopefully, Daddy wasn't watching.

12