Daddy's Cock Forever Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All things had to come to an end, however, as proven when we had to change into our masks. I opted for Deadpool, just for kicks. Cassie made it clear, though, that she wanted to see me in the cellar as planned, hinting that it would need to be before we got even drunker. As it was, Billy was in an apparent rush to catch up with us, as well as his father. I wasn't sure about that family right then, especially since Billy's sister seemed every bit the lush that her father and brother were. Were they were really that drunk, though? Austrians, like their German brethren, seemed to have very high thresholds for spirits.

Not wishing to observe too much of this drunken madness, fun though it could be at times, I finally went downstairs, after slipping the check into Cassie's purse. To be fair, I really was intrigued, in case it meant an open marriage or something really cool like that. I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but she seemed to honestly think that there was a chance with this new idea of hers, so I was eager to find out what she meant.

That was when I found her, wearing an operatic mask and a very nice evening gown. She didn't hesitate to hike up her dress, either, looking over and seeing me come. It was quite clear that she wanted to fuck first and talk later, and I was hard enough to oblige her. Finding her extremely wet, I slid my fingers in first, tasted them, enjoyed the flavors of her juices, and then began pumping in and out of her bald snatch. She gasped for just a second, and frankly, was tighter than I recalled, but she pushed back pretty soon with equal ardor and powerful hip thrusts. Every stroke met me with her usual vigor, much more like the strawberry blonde that I recalled, despite her wearing an apparent wig of platinum blonde curls.

We fucked for what turned out to be several minutes, the pair of us getting it on like bandits, my precum adding to her juices inside her lovely, slippery twat. I also admired and even fondled her sweet tush, my fingers playing dangerously close to her puckered hole. Every stroke of mine seemed to bring her closer to a climax, not that this was shocking, since I knew her body like the back of my hand, and I knew that my Cassie adored ass play. She moaned and turned darker, even swearing aloud, her profanity very much what I recalled of the naughty Catholic girl that I married so many years ago, the one that I seduced prior to marriage, of course.

I was just on the verge of a release when I heard steps coming down the stairs to the cellar, and after that, an audible gasp.

I also heard, "Who's that, Billy? Is it Daddy? I hope not. This would be embarrassing if he caught us like this, even though we've every right to fuck and have done so for a long time. Still, pretty awkward to have your father, or mother, for that matter, catch us ... or even your folks," in my Amy's voice, coming from the woman underneath me, much to my utter shock.

"Um ... honey, I am Daddy," I confessed, more than a little shaken by what I just did, "I thought ... I thought that you were your mother."

"And I thought that you were my husband! Oh, fuck, I'm committing incest ... and adultery at the same time! I'm an unfaithful wife, just like Mom!" Amy blurted, also quite jolted by the news.

"Hey, don't stop now, guys. This is one of the sexiest, nastiest things that I've ever watched, my husband in the role of adulterer, fucking his own daughter, his own married daughter, his turn putting horns on another man's head. In all of your revenge affairs, I never got to see you plow the wives and girlfriends of the men that I fucked. Now, though, I see a side of you in action that really turns me on, makes me cream my panties!

"Given what I'm wearing, that's especially fitting. Incest, oh, fuck, that makes me so fucking wet! I feel bad for Billy, but damn it, what can I do? I can't help being turned on by this, even though it was clearly an accidental case of mistaken identity," Cassie egged us on, even walking behind me and cupping my balls to excite me further in my current position.

"I hate to say it, but she's right, Daddy. It's maybe the bit of Mom in me, but it's also the way that I always had a crush on you. I could never find your equal, so I never tried too hard, knowing that there was no substitute, anyway. And ... oh, God, it feels so fucking good and thick inside me! I never thought of myself as a size queen, but damn it, Daddy! I love your cock almost as much as I love you!" Amy told me as she squeezed me very tight and helped her mother keep me in place.

"Oh, my, my! Is Billy this good at sex, baby girl?" Cassie asked Amy in my presence, even as she knelt to tongue my ass.

"No ... he tries, but damn it, Mommmmyyy!" Amy started to speak, but her climax overpowered her, and she tightened up so much that my own release inevitably followed.

"Oh, God damn, what have I done?" I shouted as I pulled out of my daughter's relaxing snatch, my cum leaving a trail down her thighs.

"You did our daughter justice, honey. You gave her the best sex that she's ever had, am I right, girl? Truth be told, you were always my favorite lover, and not just because I loved you. Looking back, you were always the most ... intense, most determined lover I had, the most willing to push yourself to get the job done, as it were. You always went that extra bit, exerted yourself just a little more, put yourself out there, and threw yourself into the act with total abandon. You always gave more of yourself than any lover I ever had, and that's a fact, Dan.

"How could you be anything but the best lover any woman could have? I think that some of it was your pride, but also some of it just your nature. It's the only way that you know how to fuck. Thank you, honey. Thank you for doing that for me, and now for my ... our daughter. Don't worry. You still owe me one of your great lays, and I still plan to insist on my conjugal rights, but for now, I want to see my daughter's face as she enjoys the afterglow of her best sex ever," Cassie encouraged us.

Amy pulled off her mask, making it clear that she wasn't wearing a wig, either. She turned around and kissed me hard on the mouth, even as her mother went down to her knees and started to suck my cock. It wasn't but seconds later that Amy joined her there, putting her lips and tongue on my dick, too. The look on both women's faces was priceless, as Cassie lifted her hood on her Little Red Riding Hood costume to wink at me with unconcealed lust. I had two women pleasuring me orally. While I felt serious guilt at enjoying my own, married daughter's favors, I couldn't fight the strong passions inside me at having my two favorite girls in the world service me that way.

"God help me, but I can't quit this cock! I just ... can't give it up! Sorry, Daddy, but you're stuck with me. It might have started by accident, but I'm hooked. Please ... please, Daddy! Please don't make me give up this cock of yours! Mom gets to use it, and no offense, Mom, but you hurt Daddy a lot! If he's willing to let you use his cock after what you've done to him, why can't I, his princess?

"I know that it's wrong, I know that I'm as bad as you for hurting Billy this way, but what can I do? Is this ... how it was for you, wanting strange cock, but also knowing that it's wrong and hurts someone you love? The trouble is that I love Daddy that way, too, so what am I supposed to do? I can't just give up Daddy or hurt him, but I hate myself for cheating on Billy!" my sweet Amy showed a very torn, very conflicted heart now, much different from her old certainty of right and wrong.

"Well, I guess that we're all sinners together then, aren't we? I don't like that I'm doing to another man what was done to me, but how can I spurn the love of my own sweet baby girl? How can I deny you what you clearly crave so much? And ... how does this fit into your ideas for our reconciliation, our truce, our reorganized marriage, Cassie?" I answered, speaking to both of them.

"Honey, what I offer you is a renewal of our wedding vows in a special ceremony that leaves room for ... extracurricular activities? Sort of an open marriage, but a little more selective than the standard package. More like the European understanding, the maitresse/paramour thing. I was never as slutty as you think, but I did have a weakness for certain men, and yes, for the whole guilty, naughty side of things. So, I was a little slutty, but not a round-heeled tart, as they say. I didn't give it out to all comers. I wasn't a whore. I still am not.

"What I propose that we sit down and discuss candidates for our companions, but as for Amy, I'd like her to be, how do I put this, grandfathered in? I'd like her to be a permanent mistress or paramour of yours, your lover for the rest of your days. It's a slight revision of the terms that I intended to propose to you, but I can't deny our sweet daughter the best lovin' that she could ever hope to have in her whole life, not after you whetted her appetite for it. It was partly my fault, since she beat me to the cellar. Why were you down here, baby, anyway?" Cassie suggested, which was more or less what I thought.

Frankly, she had me dead to rights, since I couldn't bring myself to dismiss my own daughter or break her heart ... and I seemed to have trouble taking the final step to end my own marriage. I was neatly trapped in at least a menage a trois, if not more than that. Damn them, those lovely women that I adored! Yes, I adored them, despite Cassie's constant infidelity and past hypocrisy, despite the shocking ease with which my own daughter was willing to sacrifice her beloved Billy's conjugal rights on the altar of Dear Old Dad and Daddy's wonderful cock! What could I do ... my daughter was betraying her husband, but she was doing it with ME! It was a serious case of guilt and yet a major shot in the arm to my male pride and ego, both wounded by her mother's past indiscretions.

Then came the next big shocker, as we distinctly heard another, more strangled, voice utter the words, "She was here to meet me, guys. She came down here to consummate our marriage, and now she's betrayed it ... and, oh, God, I watched it all! Yes, dear wife, I saw everything. I should have intervened, but I couldn't ... I just couldn't. The moment that I saw Deadpool go in to fuck my wife, I was transfixed, spellbound. I know that it wasn't really Deadpool, of course, but damn it, he made my Skeletor look ... well, lame. Yeah, I let Skeletor get cuckolded, but it was worth it, to see this ... to witness it in person.

"When I realized that it was incest, that Deadpool was my father-in-law, that just made it ... more impressive, more satisfying, and it just had a logic all its own. To every little girl, her father is her god, isn't he, just as to every little boy, his mother is his goddess. Why shouldn't he be an exception to the rules? Why should a woman, just because she is all grown up, not be in awe of her own father? I should be so lucky to have my daughter view me with the same reverence and awe!

"I'm not a fool. Maybe a wimp, or a cuckold, but not a fool. I know that if asked to choose between her father and me, Amy will choose Daddy, and she should! Despite Scripture saying otherwise, she should choose you over me if I'm stupid enough to ask her to make that choice. This was beautiful, dear wife! It was inspiring! It was glorious! Yes, it hurt a bit to hear her choose Daddy's cock first, above my own, to know that you fuck her better, but maybe I should take lessons from you, then, shouldn't I? I want to do right by your princess ... Dad. It was the most awesome sex that I've witnessed in my life!" Billy Guttmacher admitted in front of Cassie, Amy, and me, much to our surprise.

"You mean it? You're okay with me ... having an affair with my own father? It's going to be a long-standing affair, dear, because it's a LOVE affair, you know. It's love, not just lust. I'm in lust for his great cock, but I'm in love with him, though I'm also in love with you, and he's also in love with Mom. That much is plain. Oh, baby, you won't regret this at all ... ever! I adore you all the more for this, and while it might label you a cuckold in some folk's eyes, it just makes you a kinder, better husband in mine. To give your ... blessing to something like this!

"But, you know, it can't be one-sided. That's just not right. Daddy raised me, as did Mom, and they raised me with a strong sense of fairness, of justice. This isn't fair at all. I know that some women don't care about right or wrong, about fairness, and I was on the verge of going behind your back out of desperation, but I wasn't pleased with myself for that. I was taught better than that. Especially when my husband has proven to be such a great guy. Yes, you should let me have my fun, but you should stand up for your own right to play, too," Amy articulated, as always, her strong sense of basic human decency.

"Amerys Sandra Rubinstein! You have made me so proud today, which is a strange thing to say after I just fucked you good and hard from behind in cosplay. Your thoughts, Cassie? Maybe you should make Billy your ... paramour, to thank him for being so good to our daughter. For that matter, do you HAVE a paramour right now? I wasn't sure if you did, given how lovey-dovey you've been with me of late, not that it's stopped you before," I reacted to this news, especially to my daughter refusing to make a cuckold of her new hubby.

"Well, the thought occurred to me, but we should ask Billy what he thinks. Billy, who do you want as a paramour? Clearly, my daughter is keen to be fair to you, which is commendable and far better than I was to her father for a while. Tell me your thoughts, son-in-law," Cassie turned to Billy.

"Um ... how do I put this? I'm ... a little bit submissive. I had a long-term fantasy for years of bedding and serving Mom, but she ... I don't know if she'd go for it. I know that Dad and she have a rather unorthodox marriage, and that's part of why I have an easier time accepting this idea, but I don't know if she would take her own son as her lover. It's nothing against you, Mrs. Rubinstein. Don't take it as such.

"In fact, all else being equal, you'd be a great lover or mistress for me. It's just that you asked me who I'd honestly like most in that role, and it's nothing personal, but she had twenty-three years' worth of a head start in my affections," Billy managed to say more than he usually did by far, and boy did it explain a lot about him!

"Well, who says that you have to choose between your mother and your mother-in-law? Both are Mom to you in a way, aren't they? Mother figures, right? Cassie, dear wife, why don't call Samantha down here ... and Dieter, too. See what they think of this. If my hunch is right, Dieter already knows or at least suspects that his wife is no poster child for fidelity, anyway. I think that we should sort this out, here and now. Hell, call Roger down here, too. I suspect that he would be very interested in how things turn out ... are you and he intimate, by the way? Have you ever been?" I urged my wife to beckon more people down to her wine cellar, but then again, I was paying for this one, wasn't it?

"In the meantime, come closer, Amy. Let me embrace and hold you tight. Let me kiss you like your lover as well as your father now," I told Amy, adding, "and when you're done calling the others, come into my arms, too. I'm pretty sure that, while I might, and probably will, bed others, you two are and will remain the two great loves of my life, the ones who hold my heart and soul hostage to your love."

Both my wife and daughter gave me the most priceless, precious looks, as Cassie called the parents of the groom ... and her stepbrother into the wine cellar, and as she then joined our daughter in my arms. I squeezed them both very tight indeed, close to my bosom, near my heart. It was a perfect symbol for my fierce love for both of them, tested by Cassie's adultery and hypocrisy, but strengthened by her unwavering resolve to win me back and by Amy's undying loyalty to me and by determination to save her mother from herself.

"Just so you know, I'm sorry that I cheated on you. I never apologized before, but I do now. I won't ask for an apology for the revenge affairs ... you did nothing wrong in them, if we're being totally honest. Not only were you lashing out in pain, but you were being true to yourself, the real you, once freed from the wedding vows by my breach of contract. I was the liar. I was the one in denial about my true nature. Plus, it was just fair.

"Two wrongs might not make a right, but justice is never wrong from the start, nor is empathy, and you made me feel empathy for you. How can that be wrong, to have to see life through your eyes and know the pain that I caused you? Yes, you hurt me, but you did it in a good cause, not for pain's sake, not just to hurt me out of some kind of malice, but so that I would see beyond my own selfish perspective. You did me a favor, letting me know the ugly truth behind my hypocrisy and lies. Revenge isn't only justice, it's also forced empathy, and that's worthwhile in terms of making a better person out of me.

"Plus, it was my karma, and you were an agent of that karma, helping the Cosmos balance. I know, not very Catholic of me, but I told you, I'm a rotten excuse for a Catholic, right? I've done a lot of thinking since this all went down, and what it comes to is this ... I want this, this sexual adventure, but it's not half what it could be, taking that journey alone. I want my partner, my soulmate, to take it with me. So, will you, Daniel Rubinstein? Will you renew our vows and take this adventure with me, one of sharing our love and lust with others? Will you marry me all over again?" Cassie proposed to me this time.

"Yes, baby, I will!" I whispered without hesitation, my heart speaking through my mouth before I even realized what I said, "and our daughter is taking it with us."

"That I am, Daddy. That I am," Amy whispered to us, while tears streamed down Cassie's face and we kissed them away.

At that point, Dietrich "Dieter" Guttmacher, the father of the groom, his wife, Samantha, and Roger Stanfield, my stepbrother-in-law, who was really a bit of a brother to my wife more than just a step one, all entered the cellar together, seeing me hold my wife and daughter at once, two of us half-naked at best. They could also see how much of a bulge and a smile my son-in-law, the bridegroom, had. All three removed their masks, a leather slave one with matching spiked collar for Dieter, which proved to have more significance, while Samantha had on a classic Harlequin one.

"You asked if Roger and I were ever lovers, dear? Yes, and I'd like us to be again. Roger Stanfield, will you accept the role of my paramour? Daniel Rubinstein, will you grant my stepbrother your blessing, the privilege of enjoying my body and my favors, those of your wife? As you can see, Roger, my husband and daughter are lovers now, and my son-in-law accepts this situation, quite happily. So, what do you think? Yes, we both had affairs in the past and hurt each other, but we're starting fresh in a new marriage, a 2.0, if you will, I believe, if my husband's reaction so far is any indication," Cassie asked me for my thoughts at last, consulted me about this as she should have all along.

"Roger, I want you to know that if you agreed to something like this, or even confessed to something like this, in the past, I would have punched you until you learned why I was kicked out of the Golden Gloves when I was younger. You'd have pissed blood for a week. Why? Because I actually thought of you as a friend, and so I would have seen it as a betrayal. Now, however, I know better. Cheating is not always an act of malice. Sometimes, it's an act of weakness, that's all. A crime of passion, as it were. Besides, I have a better grip on my rage now, I trust.