Daddy's Cum Dumpster Pt. 01

Story Info
Meeting daddy was it a good idea or a bad thing.
927 words
3.63
55.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was the day. I was finally getting to meet my Daddy. He was everything I needed. It would be our first in person meeting. I got dressed quickly and checked myself in the mirror.

I am 5'3. 250 pounds, glasses, and a rack of the biggest tits EVER. Daddy (based on his pictures) is tall, dark, handsome, and has a smile that makes you quiver. I was so ready to kiss him.

Half an hour later I was in the airport. I was a nervous fucking wreck. I kept looking at my phone. No text. As I looked up from my phone standing in front of me was my Daddy. My heart jumped out of my chest and was laying on the floor (at least that is what it sure felt like).

Smiling at me (oh fuck it's even more sexier in person) he leans down and plants a firm chaste kiss to my lips. I was done for. Every single nerve ending in my body was aware of the fire burning within.

"So little one are you ready to start our adventure?"

I gulped. Fuck. Was I ready? Was I truly face to face with the man I couldn't go a day without thinking of? I swallowed hard and smiled shyly, "Yes Sir, Daddy Sir"

Fuck that was stupid I thought to myself as my face grew bright red. I looked down.

Placing a finger under my chin he lifted my face to meet his gaze. (Goddamn that gaze was delicious)

"Babygirl, Daddy is hungry," leaning into my ear he whispered," and not for food either."

Oh God here we go. My mind was swirling and twirling. I was about to be tasted by my Daddy. He took my hand and walked me to the restroom. Right there in the airport.

"Oh my God! Here Daddy?!" I was embarrassed but excited none the less.

Smiling mischievously at me, he nods his head yes. Pulling me inside and locking the stall door, he pushed me up the wall kissing me. He really was hungry!

Sliding my panties to the side under my mini skirt, he plunged a finger knuckle deep inside my sopping wet cunt. I moaned into his mouth. Oh God I was going to explode. Right here. Right now. His pace quickened as he placed his thumb to my clit. I cried out.

"Daddy im going to cum. Daddyyy I'm cumming!"

Just like that he stopped midway through my orgasm.

"Did Daddy say you could cum little one?"

I was embarrassed. I was about to fall to pieces in his hand, literally. I shook my head no.

"Babygirl, speak out loud."

"No."

"No what?"

"No Daddy"

"I think Babygirl needs to be taught a lesson".

I was afraid but goddamn it I wanted it. I needed it. I FUCKING craved it. He ripped my panties off bending down, he picked my hips up like I was lighter than a feather, and buried his face into my cunt. I shuddered and came.

"Fuck! Sorry Daddy! Sorry" I knew I was going to be punished, but Daddy didn't stop. He kept lapping my nectar up and growling low in his throat. I came over and over.

Finally he pulled his face back, as we were greeted by a loud knock on the door. I blushed. He looked hungrier.

"Little one we will finish later," he Winked at me "Daddy promise's."

My heart was flying. My hands were growing sweaty. But most of all my now sopping wet pussy juices were freely flowing. I craved his every touch. He was going to be the reason I would die happy.

******Hours later*******

We made it to my apartment around 5pm. I was nervous. All over again. We were greeted by my kitty cat Peenelerpee. She wasn't very excited about the fact I wasn't alone. Shes a twat at times. But what cat isn't. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a beer. Looking at Daddy I offered him a beer. He took it without hesitation. I gawked as he opened it and drank deeply. Fuck just hours ago he drank me like that. I shivered.

Daddy must have read my mind. He walked over to me and kissed me deep. He tasted of the yaks piss (cheap beer). I quivered.

"Daddy wants to taste babygirl again."

"That would be great, but Daddy may I be so bold as to say I want to taste you instead?" I blushed bright crimson. My heart was thundering out of my chest. I couldn't wait to taste him. I was begging with my eyes.

"I think you may." He unbuttoned his pants letting them fall with a thud to the ground.

He was fucking huge. I wanted him so terribly bad.

I reached out my hand towards his hard cock. I could feel my pussy juices seeping out. Just by the sight in front of me! Slowly flicking my tongue out, I licked the tip. It was as if the very taste was a drug! I started bobbing my head up and down gagging on Daddy's cock. He moaned running his fingers through my hair pulling himself deeper into my mouth.

"Slow down Babygirl. You're going to make Daddy cum!"

I didn't slow down. I got faster. I was on edge myself. I felt Daddy's cock swell just before he came inside my mouth. Smiling up at Daddy I opened my mouth showing him his cum, swished it around and swallowed.

"You taste better than anything I have ever tasted before!"