Daddy's Cum Pt. 03

Story Info
Rachel makes herself cum to please Daddy.
835 words
4.52
53.8k
59

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Rachel Pov*

I went to straddle Daddy's thigh, when he softly gripped my arm to stop me. This time I wasn't concerned that he didn't want me. We have made a lot of progress tonight. Now I knew that Daddy loves me the same way I love him AND he wants to fuck me. This was still new territory for us, though. I needed to do as he says, let him process, and we will work through this together. He stood up and stripped, matching me. Now we were both naked, and I let my thoughts get a little ahead of me. Was he going to fuck me? I decided to cherish the moment, rather than acting on my own assumptions.

Daddy sat back down and said, "Go ahead, baby. Straddle my thigh. But first, spread your pussy lips. You're going to ride my thigh until you cum, and I want to feel your pussy juices. Remember, no talking, unless I ask you a question or give you permission."

I nodded and hurriedly spread my pussy lips, already soaked, and straddled his right thigh. I looked up, into his eyes, and waited for instructions. I knew he wanted to have full control now. I didn't want to ruin anything.

"Slowly grind your pussy on my leg, until I give you permission to go faster." I could hear the excitement in his voice, and that made me even more turned on. I grabbed his shoulders to steady myself and keep my balance, and then... I started rubbing my pussy on him. He leaned down for a moment to whisper in my ear, "I love you." I started circling my hips, hoping Daddy would give me permission to speed up soon. This was the most erotic moment of my life.

"I'm rock hard for you. I love seeing the desperation in your eyes, to go faster, and I'm going to give you what you want. You took your spanking well and had the courage to tell me the truth. Now, I need to know some things. No matter how you answer them, I will let you come. Just answer them truthfully, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy!" I'd give him anything he wanted.

"Have you teased me on purpose? Sexually?" He slowly caressed the sides of my torso, moving the up until his thumbs lightly brushed the underside of my breasts.

"Yes, Daddy." I needed more. I needed to cum, but I needed his approval.

"Speed up, only a little, though." He didn't need to tell me twice. I sped up as much as I thought he would accept. I had a feeling he had a few more questions until I could cum. My pussy was aching; it needed filled.

"Hmmm. Did you leave those slutty, wet panties out for me?" I could hear something brewing behind the words.

"Yes, Daddy!" Unashamed, I moaned loudly. Somehow the derogatory words were turning me on, even though I shouldn't like being linked to the word slut. As observant as ever, Daddy noticed.

"Speed up. You only have two questions left, baby. Hold your orgasm in."

I wanted to beg, to scream. I wanted to cum, but I wanted to please him more than anything. So, I did as he told me.

"Are you on birth control?"

"No, Daddy!"

"Speed up. One more question."

I was riding my Daddy's leg like a bitch in heat. My orgasm was building, and I knew that this would be the best I've ever had.

"Last question. I know now that you want me to fuck you, and you're not on birth control. Does that mean you want me to cum inside of your unprotected pussy?"

I had never really thought of that before, but I knew I wanted it.

"Yes, Daddy! I want you to cum in my unprotected pussy! I want your baby batter in me! I want you to get me pregnant!" The slutty words were pouring out of me. I wasn't even thinking. All I knew was that I needed to cum.

"Ride my leg as fast as you can, Doll. Ride me until you cum and scream my name."

I began riding him faster than I thought possible. His leg was soaked with my pussy juice, which made it even easier to slide on. I looked into my Daddy's eyes, and when I saw the love and lust in them- I was a goner.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I love you! I love you! I love you!" I screamed the words at him as I came hard on his leg.

God, Shane couldn't get me to cum with anything he had. And now? Now I was cumming on my Daddy, only using his leg. I rode him until the aftershocks of my orgasm subsided and slumped against him. I closed my eyes, close to passing out. Daddy cradled me in his arms and walked me to my room, softly setting me on the bed, and he whispered to me,

"I love you, too."