Daddy's Day of 'Fourplay' Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy invites best mates to fuck her hard
974 words
3.75
70.8k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was face-down on the king size bed, my legs and arms splayed obscenely in a manner devoid of all modesty.

Muscles screaming and bruises blooming like medals etched on skin, my rag-doll body remained motionless in the precise position it had finally been left after the most incredible and somehow still unbelievable day I’d ever experienced.

My mind drifted back, marveling at how four such tiny words had been the catalyst to this... today... and how in just 12 hours the boundaries of my world had expanded by light years.

Four tiny words: “Do you trust me?”

I’d always known my desires ran dark and I’d felt a lifetime of deep yearning to explore them, but deeper still ran the vulnerable, primal fear of a spiral out of control if I enacted them; of lasting injury or worse.

Fear ruled and suppressed desire for years, until the day Daddy became Daddy.

It was then that the walls of my self-imposed “safety first” serial monogamy philosophy began to crack.

Daddy enchanted me, delighted me, used me and showed me more each day how much I wanted to please him.

Daddy knew the limits of my experience but he also knew my fantasies, and I knew his appetites.

Daddy wanted me to be fucked so thoroughly that my very existence would contract to nothing but sensation and pleasure.

He wanted to play the lead role in this production, but, he teased, with a cast of more than two.

Thus those fateful four words were uttered, and without hesitation my answer was: “Yes!”

Daddy told me the following day that he’d made arrangements and I was to present myself at his door at 11am sharp on Saturday wearing nothing but boots and a corset under a coat.

The nights that followed passed in a sleepless fever of excitement and trepidation.

Daddy told me nothing more of his plans and my mind seesawed between images of mass orgies, dungeons, dommes and bukkakeru.

It was therefore riding on the back of a dragon of adrenaline that I stood at Daddy’s door just before 11am that Saturday, dressed as he had ordered.

Daddy opened the door within seconds of my knock, smiling down at me as he took my hand to draw me over the threshold.

The door closed behind me with a soft “snick” as Daddy enveloped me in a warm embrace, murmuring “Good girl” into my ear as he ran his hand down the fabric of my coat.

He stepped back, unknotted the belt cinched around my waist and with one swift movement slid the coat to the floor.

Then from his pocket he drew a blindfold and slid the satin band over my head, covering my eyes and turning my world to black.

Daddy slid an arm around my waist and, holding me tightly, led me deeper into the house.

“Don’t worry,” he whispered, “this is going to be fun.”

Seconds later I was being eased down onto what felt like the edge of a bed. I could feel cold sheets beneath my naked arse as Daddy guided me backwards, then he swung my legs around and pushed my torso backwards until my head landed on soft pillows.

Daddy reached for my hands, drew them over my head and told me to feel for the headboard.

“Hold onto that until I tell you otherwise,” he instructed sternly.

“Under no circumstances are you to let go.”

I lay immobile and sightless in the deep silence for a few seconds after Daddy’s hands withdrew, then I felt my thigh-high stiletto boots sliding down my legs one at a time and being pulled off.

The quiet in the room eased my anxiety about the day.

Daddy’s plans must have fallen through, I thought, slightly disappointed but no less excited at the thought of his hands exploring every inch of my body, the anticipation of the taste and feel of his cock.

I felt Daddy’s firm hands pushing my thighs apart, and just as my body began to relax into the bed in anticipation of what was to come, a bolt of confusion shot through me as my nipples were suddenly gripped by other hands; fingers that were rolling them relentlessly into hard points.

The first pair of hands meanwhile trailed lightly down my thighs, suddenly exerting hard pressure on my splayed knees a second before more fingers landed firmly on my cunt and my body bucked upwards, legs instinctively trying to snap closed.

My knees were held down as my cunt was pulled open and up by long fingers, forcing my clit out its snug hiding place.

Two fingers scissored the sensitive bud and rubbed it momentarily, before my clit was sucked into a warm mouth.

I started writhing on the bed, trying to twist away from the sensory overload of nipples alternately being rolled and pinched while my clit was being tongue-lashed and yet more fingers began probing lower, into my depths.

Suddenly Daddy’s sharp voice said: “Keep those hands on the headboard!”

Then in a softer tone: “Lie still and enjoy this; you’re the toy we’re going to play with for a long time today.

“If you struggle you’re just going to tire yourself out.”

Hearing Daddy’s voice instantly calmed me.

I obeyed his commands, tightly gripping the headboard again and forcing my body to go still.

In that moment of repose my mind connected to the multiple stimuli my body was experiencing and it crashed over me in a tsunami of sensation.

I urgently cried out to Daddy that I was cumming.

My hips bucked obscenely, forcing my cunt even harder against the mouth that was torturing it so relentlessly, and my nipples pushed up into their tormenting fingers.

Then I screamed as the first of the day’s many earth-shattering orgasms ripped my body apart.