Daddy's Dungeon Bail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Emily's body is bared, even as her hands are still moving behind her, she starts turning. She turns fast for the first step, anxious to get her front side off display, but quickly slows remembering that I insisted on a slow turn. I'm sure she remembers that this entire turn is her "punishment" for not undressing on her feet, too. I'm sure she's thinking that more punishment will follow should she turn too fast. Her desire to get this over with without making it any worse wins out, mostly, over her shyness.

It's about fifteen seconds before her backside is squarely facing the camera. From the rear, her hips have a full curve to them, rounding outward from her hip bones and curving back in to meet her thighs. Her cheeks are firm. They more flow, rather than curve, to her sides, up to her back, and down to her thighs. It gives them a more gentle roundness standing out but also leaves them a small, very pronounced, and tight curve at the inside of their bottom edge, right where they turn upward to make her crack and the insides of her globes. But her cheeks are full enough that they meet fully, touching each other at her crack and fully covering her asshole inside. They do it all while appearing firm and not the least bit fat or flabby. It's not the most rounded bottom I've seen, but it's cute enough that I wouldn't mind playing with it.

As soon as Emily is again facing the camera she asks, very mutely, her voice trembling as much as her body, "what now?"

"Do not cover yourself. You can put your hands beside you and tell yourself that you have clothes on. Sit. Then just relax." I instruct Emily.

She very quickly plops down on my sofa, squeezing her thighs tightly together and almost hiding her slit from the camera. Too bad for Emily that her slit is prominent enough that it's top is visible through the thinning, already-sparse hairs of her bush in the valley formed between the tops of her thighs. She fidgets very anxiously and completely avoids looking at the camera.

I give her a quarter minute to just sit. It doesn't help her at all. Her body remains as uncomfortably tensed as it could get.

"Do I have to... you know, myself? Can I just get this over with? PLEASE!" Emily blurts out in a mousy, breaking voice. In a voice muted enough that it sounds desperate as if I'm torturing her!

"Just relax, Emily," I tell her sweetly. "slave, help this little mouse out."

"OH, YES!" Sophie blurts out very eagerly, "Thank you, Mistress!" She quickly moves in front of Emily, dropping to her knees. Sophie deftly keeps her back to the camera, ensuring that should anyone see the video, her back, her head fully obscured by her long, honey-blonde, wavy locks, is all anyone will see of her.

Sophie puts her hands to Emily's knees. I can see the muscles in Emily's legs snap suddenly to full tension as they strain hard to resist Sophie's hands. Sophie doesn't force Emily's legs apart. She just holds a firm pressure on her knees and waits a second. She knows better than to ever force anyone to do anything unless told specifically to. I don't want Emily to be forced. I want her to have to submit and allow it. It's far more humiliating that way. And makes for better entertainment for me, my friends (my kinky friends), and the subscribers to my web site. After a long couple of seconds, Emily's knees begin parting. They move slowly, her muscles still stiff and resisting, but yielding just barely enough to allow her legs to be opened. Sophie keeps it up, making Emily fully splay her legs wide open.

Sophie moves into the space between Emily's knees, deftly keeping herself slightly to the side so the camera has a good, and unhindered, view of every cell of Emily's pussy. Now I can see that her slit is as long as it looks. It seems to flow so far back that it runs into her crack. Her lips have only the softest, sparsest fur on them. And even in here, her bush is well trimmed inside the creases of her thighs. As if it's trimmed for a decently immodest bikini. And that's some I'd so expect to see a complete bimbo, like Emily, wearing. Even now, with her legs fully opened, her slit looks to be nothing more than a dark, almost brownish, narrow line where her lips meet. Except at the very top of it, where the tiniest of little wrinkle of a brownish-purple inner fold peeks up, pushing the lips a hairs width aside.

Sophie releases Emily's knees. Emily's legs stay tensed, but they also stay where Sophie has put them. Sophie puts her hands to Emily's lips. Emily jumps, her bottom coming up off the sofa, and squeals a mousy "UH," high-pitched, as she sucks in a startled breath. She falls back to the sofa and trembles a little more.

Sophie pushes Emily's lips open. As soon as Emily's lips begin to separate, they begin baring a very steamy, hot wetness, along with her inner folds. Folds that are a shade of purple so deep they're almost brown. Folds that, as her lips spread further, the camera can see are wrinkly, long, and loose. But that also fades into a very hot pinkness at their bases. All of which is covered with a heavy coat of a honey that looks pasty-thick, creamy, and watery-clear. And it gives me, sitting several feet away, a whiff of Emily's slight muskiness.

Sophie puts her fingers to the fold where Emily's inner lips meld together into a wrinkly knot of wrinkles. "Ooh..." Sophie purrs in her most sugary and sultry of voices, "this little mouse is so eager!" Sophie presses her finger down, pushing the wrinkles aside until Emily's rock-hard clit pops up. It's like the very tip of my pinkie, about as wide, standing up maybe ¼", just enough to poke above the folds under Sophie's fingers. It's tip looks to be the same shade of brownish-purple, except now it's almost white from the swelling so powerfully up.

Sophie very tenderly pinches the hard nub in her fingers, holding it still without squeezing it anywhere near enough to be uncomfortable for Emily. As Sophie's fingers touch the straining nub, Emily cries out another mousy squeal and shudders. She barely holds herself back from crying, but I can see the wetness in her eyes.

Sophie puts a single finger to Emily's nub. Her touch as light as a feather, Sophie starts moving her finger across the tip of the nub very slowly in a small circle. Sophie focuses her full attention on what she's doing, which locks her gaze on Emily's pussy. She caresses Emily's nervy, sensitive, clit, Sophie's finger gliding over the tip of it, the nub stilled in Sophie's gentle grasp.

Emily shrieks another mousy cry. That's all the time she has for surprise, for embarrassment, for shyness, or anything else. She shudders hard with a crisp tremor. Then she pants out a deep, breathy moan with only the tiniest trace of a girly squeal to it. It takes only a few seconds for her moans to deepen until her lungs can breathe no faster or deeper. Her quivering, nervous, shy, tremors vanish.

Emily squirms, only now it's not from humiliation. It's a purely sensual squirming, her bottom grinding hard against the cushion. Her hands forget about wanting to cover her nakedness. They grip the edges of the cushion under her hard, digging her fingers into the foam. Her eyes close, and her head lolls back a second before her mouth opens to gape wide. She moans on, her moans now growing only in a very hungry urgency.

A few seconds later the tension in her legs yields. Her legs tremble violently, staying splayed wide, vibrating her knees up and down lightning fast. Her hips slowly start to buck forward and back, straightening their grinding out. It arches it her chest forward, thrusting her so-perky breasts and impossibly-hard nipples out.

"OH- MY- GOD!!" Emily moans out, her voice overly-breathy and deep, "I am going to cum so hard!" It's bee a few seconds less than a minute.

Sophie ignores Emily completely. I've told my slave to rub Emily's clit just as she is, and that's what Sophie is going to do until I tell her otherwise. Sophie wouldn't care if it went on for days. If I want this girl's pussy rubber deftly and sweetly, that's what she's going to do. And she doesn't care what Emily thinks of it. Emily doesn't matter to Sophie. Only I, and my amusement, matter to Sophie.

Emily finally relaxes. The tension in her muscles fading from anxious resistance into sensual agony. She trembles hard and crisply. And she moans out even more urgently. Her head rolls from side to side, still hanging back, her eyes closed.

And then, Emily's hips snap sharply, thrusting her pussy eagerly at Sophie. The tension returns instantly, Emily's body stiffening hard, as she hangs there.

"UH-YES!!" Emily screams out as the stiffness in her body vanishes. Immediately she starts moaning, her moans now a little squeakier but just as deep and breathy. She squirms wildly, her hips moving every which way around the sofa. Only now her shoulders wiggle around just as energetically, leaving little of her body still.

I can see her honey oozing. As thick as hers is, it wouldn't run. It flows to slowly for that, but it flows steadily. With Emily's pussy already well honeyed, her cream now coats Sophie's fingers. First, the ones steadying her nub, then the ones teasing it.

Emily's clit very suddenly flushes a deep-blood red. It swells up even more, it's tip rising another hair above Sophie's small fingers. And now, the captive nub throbs so hard that I can see it from here.

It happens quickly, Emily still at the peak of climax. First, her feet stomp hard and fast on the floor, even with her legs still vibrating from the tension in their muscles. And they stomp hard. A second later it's Emily's arms tensing impossibly hard, her tight fists pulling the ends of the cushion up around the sides of her cheeks. A second after that her shoulders press back into the sofa with all of Emily's strength, again bringing her pussy out to Sophie. Her hips tremble hard from the strain, wiggling her pussy around wildly. A second after that, Emily's head is flying from side-to-side as it hangs back, tossing her full-bodied hair around just as wildly.

"STOP!" Emily cries out, her voice rising another octave of squeaky, "Oh, G-d, please! IT HURTS! IT'S TOO FUCKING GOOD! STOP! I CAN'T!" It takes her a few panting breaths to screech it all out. Before she finishes, her feet give up on their stomping. Instead, her legs snap hard, slamming shut around Sophie's hands, then springing back to fully-wide-open in less than a second. Her legs keep snapping just as sharply, and maybe even a little faster.

Emily's hands abandon the cushion. Her balled fists fly around for a few seconds, hitting all over the sofa, and a couple of times the wall behind it. They pound her chest a couple of times, hard enough to leave slight pink splotches just above her breasts. Then they hit her breasts. Instead of flying, they stop, her fingers springing open. Her hands close just as fast and grip her breasts hard, kneading her fingers into her hard pert mounds.

Emily's cries grow squeakier for a couple of short seconds. Then in the span of a single fast-panted moan, the squeakiness vanishes, leaving only the faintest trace in her deep, desperate, moans.

Emily's thighs stop, slamming shut and locking onto Sophie's hands, squishing the girl's hands in place hard enough to keep them there. Emily's hips arch out further, offering up her pussy and wiggling it around in invitation. By now Sophie's hand, as well as Emily's lips and the creases of her thighs, are well coated with a heavy layer of Emily's thick honey. It's clear, watery, hue makes it sparkle brilliantly. There's no mistaking how wet Emily's pussy is.

"OH- MY- GOD!" Emily cries out loudly, the deep breathiness of her voice almost fully masking her urgent words. "I'M SCARED! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME! IT'S TOO GOOD! PLEASE!" Emily pants a few more moaning breaths as her body tenses even harder, until it's as stiff as steel and her bottom has risen up so high as to make her almost straight from feet to shoulders.

"PLEASE!" Emily cries out, but her moans are so breathy it's so hard to make her words out. Or even to tell there are words under those starving moans. "NO!" Her hips start trembling fast, making her pussy seem to dance. "I'M SCARED!! DON'T MAKE ME! IT'S GOING TO BE TOO MUCH! DON'T MAKE ME!" Emily's hips tremble faster and faster, wiggling her pussy around with an almost blinding speed to it. "I'M TOO SCARED TO DO IT!"

Her teeth clench, partly muting her as she struggles to suck enough air fast enough through them. Her body hangs, locked at full-straining tension for several long seconds. As they pass, even her wildly wiggling pussy stills to mere lightning-fast quivering. She hangs like that.

Then she screams out a deep, but very mousy and girly "AH!" drawing her cry out forever. Her body snaps hard, pulling her feet off the floor and sending her bottom crashing onto the sofa. Almost as soon as her bottom touches the sofa, her muscles snap again, this time stiffening up to steel. Still crying out, she snaps again as a second wave hits her. Then a third.

It goes on for about fifteen seconds before Emily falls limp and loose on the sofa. Except she doesn't stay limp or loose. Instantly her body trembles violently, making it look as if she's thrashing around, sitting on live wires or something. Her cry goes on.

It takes half a minute for her lungs to run out of air. She's quiet for a split second before she sucks in a panicked-fast breath and screams out again.

She goes on like that another half minute until finally, I tell Sophie to "stop playing with that sloppy pussy." Sophie vanishes. Emily falls spent, her body quivering sharply as trembling tremors flow over it. After another half a minute, her cries fade away. It leaves her panting deep, starved, fast breaths, like a dog after running a marathon in an Alabama summer.

Her pants fade very slowly, taking a couple of minutes to ebb off into sweet purrs. Her eyes don't open. She finally lies fully spent, fully sated, basking in the blissful afterglow of that second orgasm. She looks almost dead, except for her breathing and bright, sweaty flush of her skin. And her still-perky nipples.

It's around ten minutes until the flush of her skin has ebbed from a bright, hot pinkness to a dull pink tinge and her breathing has returned to normal. I'd bet Emily hasn't a clue that even a minute has passed. Or that she's lying there fully bared to the camera. Even with her knees about halfway to full wideness, which is plenty to have her weeping pussy completely displayed.

"Oh, Emily, you can dress now..." I coo teasingly sweet.

Emily just lies there for a few long seconds. Then it must hit her where she is and what's happening. Her hands fly back into place, modestly covering her breasts and pussy. She curls up, trying to use her body to cover her body.

"No, Emily." I just say it firmly, not raising my voice a single decibel. "No covering your naked body. Just stand up and put your clothes on, one piece at a time, facing the camera, or sit there naked if you'd prefer."

As if that's a real question. Emily rises to her feet, very hesitantly allowing her hands to fall away and hang at her sides. The very instant she's back on her feet, she's bending over and madly snatching up her panties. She stands, pulling them up as she does. Her bra is on just as quickly. That does little to sate her modesty. Her jeans, and then her top are on almost as quickly, as carelessly rushed, as her underwear. Then she slows to put her belt on. I nod permission for her to sit and put her shoes and socks on.

While Emily is dressing, Sophie gets the giant cue card, turning it over to show the closing lines on the back of it. Once Emily is dressed and sitting up, Sophie holds up the cue card.

Emily sees the lines. She cringes, even though I told her before she agreed to the video what I expected. Her voice is girly, unhappy, tense, and shamefully muted as she reads her lines perfectly. "Thank you, everyone, for watching me cum like a complete slut! I hope my skankiness entertained you. If you liked watching my totally naked body cum, let me know."

Sophie pretends to turn the camera off. It's enough for Emily, her eyes still glassy and dream, her brain foggy, to believe it. Emily relaxes slightly now that she thinks the camera isn't getting it all.

"I think we could use another cup of tea, slave."

Sophie serves us both.

I give Emily a minute to get herself back together.

"Was that your first time with a girl touching you?" I ask her. I never said that she had to answer my questions. But she does, telling me yes. I ask if she is a virgin, and she tells me she's not. I ask how these orgasms, at the fingers of girl, stacked up against the orgasms boys have given her. Or that she's given herself. Reluctantly, and blushing, she confesses these were the best. A few more questions get her to admit that "Miss slave" is very skilled with her fingers, merciless, and so tender. Delicate, in a very feminine way, with a silky-soft, also very feminine, touch. It drove her mad.

I ask her why she screamed out that she was scared. She immediately blushes and shirks inward. It takes her a second to answer in a very muted voice, that she was scared because she'd never felt anything like it before. She'd never had two continuous orgasms. And the feelings of it were "a gad-zillion times" more intense. So intense that they hurt, but not painfully. Just the feeling of her nerves being overly sensitive to the pleasure. She didn't know how it would affect her. Or how "slutty" she'd come across as. And she still doesn't. She doesn't remember anything but the burning, pounding, sweet ache that blossomed in her pussy and the suddenly flooded her entire body.

I tell Sophie to take the card out of the camera and put it in the TV. Then I click the TV on, telling Emily I want her to see the video so she knows what's on it. I make her watch the entire thing until she's dressed. Emily fidgets, cringes, shirks, and even lets a tear run down her cheek as she watches herself climax twice.

I let her see me seal it in an envelope.

"Please... please give me that video... please let me have it..." Emily asks in a very breaking voice.

I set the envelope on the coffee table. "You can take it if you want." I can her muscles starting to tense as she wants to grab for it. "But if you don't leave it there, daddy stays right where he is! It is his bail."

Emily stops herself. "but I get it back when I bring him back, right? And you won't show it to anyone, ever?"

I have her sign over the seal on the envelope. I promise her it will sit unopened in my desk until Sunday afternoon. If she holds up her end of his bail agreement, I'll hand her the unopened, still-sealed, and signed envelope. And if she lets me down, she forfeits her bail, and I'll begin by screening her video for all my friends. While she's still in the apartment. I call that motivation.

Once we've finished our tea, and I sip my leisurely, I ask Emily if she's "ready to come and get her naughty daddy."

It surprises her. I guess she figured that he'd just be brought out to her. But I never said either way. I only spoke of what would happen to her, what she'd have to do. I never said what she'd see. She looks very uncomfortable about it but tentatively gets to her feet.

Emily follows me to the playroom. I think she's surprised to see another woman in there teasing Ken. Or maybe it's just that Paige is dressed as any slave-whore should be: in nothing except chains. Leg irons with a long chain locked to the center of the chain joining the ankle cuffs, which rises up, its other end locked to Paige's collar. And handcuffs, which are locked to the chain with a short length of chain so she can use her hands to caress Ken.

I have Sophie fetch me a "chastity tube, size small... very very small." Then, as Paige's mouth makes it way onto Ken's balls, leaving his cock completely bared, lying rock hard along his stomach and glistening with a thin film of Paige's saliva, I point to it. "Isn't that the just the tiniest little dick you've ever seen?" I tease.

123456...8