Daddy's Escort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled something as I sat back down and looked at him. He really is a sexy man for 52 years old. Still fit, thanks to all the exercise I know he gets.

"Thanks for meeting me... Bethany. I have been looking forward to getting to know you for some time."

We sat chatting and had a "getting to know you" type of conversation. I told him about my college classes and learned a little about his engineering consulting practice. He was genuinely shocked to hear that last year for spring break I had secretly gone to Milan "with a friend" when they thought I was in South Beach. I further blew his mind telling him that this past summer, while my family thought I was doing research here at the university with a professor as part of my scholarship, I had taken instead a trip to Vienna and another to Jamaica. Each trip "with a friend." We had been talking for over an hour, and into our second round of drinks, Merlot for me and double Jack and Cokes for him, when I excused myself to the restroom.

Was I really going to do this? Was I going to live out a repressed, forbidden fantasy? I looked at the sexy 22-year-old staring at me in the mirror and made my decision. It was time for the full-court press. I touched up my makeup, checked my hair, and gave myself a good look over in the mirror. Then I reached under my dress and pulled my thong off. I knew it was damp, but I could almost ring the moisture out. I wadded it up into a ball and palmed it as I walked back to James. Because he was sitting with his back to the washroom, he didn't see me coming. I snuck up on him and wrapped my arms around him and dropped my thong in his lap. I could feel his heart rate increase as I purred into his ear, "Since I missed dinner with you, would you like to go upstairs for some dessert?"

He had a devilish grin on his face as I sat back down, and we waited to get the check. I felt his firm hand in the small of my back as we walked out of the bar to the elevator. I could see a little of the black materiel in his other hand and when we got inside, he inhaled my scent and I could see his cock twitch in his pants. The whole ride up, his arm was around me and I had a hand placed on his chest.

We entered his room, and I barely set my purse down when he scooped me up in his arms and embraced me. This time there was full tongue and I could see stars. I could feel my girl juice dripping down my thigh. His powerful hands gripped my firm ass and pulled me tight to him. I'm sure he could feel my nipples harden through the fabric of my dress and bra.

Soon, one hand pulled my long chestnut hair out of the way and the other lowered the zipper on the back of my dress. I let go of him long enough to pull my arms out of their sleeves and felt the dress drop to the floor. As James scooped me up, I kicked my shoes off and he carried me across the room to the king-sized bed.

As he stripped, I rolled around on the bed so I was on my stomach with my head at the edge of the bed and I helped him take his boxers off. My friend had said he had a great cock, and now I know what she meant. I was now eye level with a thick piece of man meat, about 7 inches long. I reached out and grabbed it, pulling it to my mouth.

At first, I just took the head in, flicking my tongue all around the head and tip. I could taste some pre-cum oozing out. I heard him moan and his hands started to play with my hair. I used a hand to guide him into my mouth more and then my nose was tickled by his neatly trimmed pubic hairs. I guided him to fuck my face slowly. I could feel his dick go from firm to rock hard as it pulsed over my tongue.

Suddenly, he pulled out. I looked at him with pleading eyes that asked, "What's wrong?" hoping he was not getting cold feet about the situation. I was so turned on, I was well past the point of no return. He was going to fuck me, come hell or high water.

"I was about to cum," he panted. "Not ready for that yet. I want to enjoy you first."

He positioned me so I was on my back in the middle of the bed and lay down on top of me. He ran his fingers through my hair like he did when I was a little girl, his eyes tenderly looking into mine. I cocked my head and closed my eyes as his lips pressed against mine. I could feel a hand slip between us and cup my tit. He rolled over, pulling me with him so I was now on top. Hands roam all over my back and undo my bra. I lift my body up so my bra falls off and James sees my bare tits for the first time.

"Oh wow, they're gorgeous." I place a breast in his mouth and he suckles on it.

"Hang on a minute, James," I coo. I climb off a minute and get the baggie of condoms and the bottle of lube from my bag. "We definitely need a magnum with you, big boy."

I get him ready and climb on. Tingles shoot up my spine and he fills me up. I'm glad he is not any bigger. His cock fills my tight pussy and could not take any more. He is just the right shape to hit my lady spots. I slowly grind my hips into him, edging both of us. I feel a twitch and hear him moan and stop all my movements.

"Do you enjoy fucking me, James? Do I look like your daughter? I bet you have a daughter just like me, you have always wanted to fuck," I purr. I waggle my hips from side to side with his cock deep inside my cunt. His hands reach up and play with my boobs. The tips of his fingers trace the outline of my areola and then I feel both of my nipples being rubbed at the same time.

"Bethany, you are so beautiful." I can see the lust in his eyes. Years of fantasy being fulfilled at this moment.

I rock my hips again. The veins of his thickness tickling the walls of my nether regions. Shivers of pleasure radiate out from my clit with each rocking motion. I plant my hands on his chest and enjoy the feel of his chest hair. He really has kept himself in shape, no small task with all the travel he does for his work, living in hotels, and eating out all the time.

"Your dick feels sooooo gooooood daddy," I wince at what I just called him. I was trying so hard to be Bethany and provide some separation between fantasy and real life. But it was not just him living out his fantasy. As long as I can remember, I had a crush on my dad. The man who taught me how to play soccer, ride a bike and scooped me off the ground when I fell out of a tree. He had been my hero, the benchmark for what a man should be when I brought a boy home in high school, even though I didn't want to admit it at the time. I don't think I had even admitted it to myself until tonight. But here I was, getting to fuck the man I idolized, and getting paid to boot.

My gaze refocuses away from my thoughts back to him. His eyes opened. They are begging me to continue and let him have his release.

"Do you want to cum yet?"

"Yes, make me cum, I want to shoot my load deep in you."

My hips bounce on his pole, his hands massage my firm mounds. I feel that familiar tingle deep in my womb and anticipate what is about to happen.

"I'm going to cum... uuuggghhh... yes, oh Livy, make me cum!"

It was surreal to hear my dad call my name like that, but the bliss on his face was so magnificent. I have never seen him so happy in his life. As he finishes, I keep my momentum going, and seeing his bliss, it pushes me over the edge.

"OOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Damn, that was loud. I wonder if they could hear me in the lobby. My whole body is jello and I collapse on his body. His arms wrap around me and hold me tight. Neither of us says anything and enjoys the afterglow of sex.

Finally, I pull him out and clean him off with a towel. Soon we are snuggling under the covers together, my arm draped over his chest and my head nuzzled into his neck.

"Livy?"

"Yes, daddy?"

"We just did that, didn't we?" his voice was trembling now. Reality sets in as to what just happened.

"It was wonderful, James. That was the most intimate sex I have ever had. You are a magnificent lover."

"But....."

I place a flat hand on this mouth to quiet him. "you're fine, I did this of my own free will." I'm not sure I'm ready to tell him it was my fantasy, too. I place a gentle reassuring kiss on his lips, but it turns into a passion laden deep French kiss.

"I hope you don't think less of me, Livy. Let's just say that things between your mother and I aren't going so well." His voice is barely above a whisper, quivering as he speaks.

"Are you thinking of splitting up?"

"No, most things are fine, just our sex life is nonexistent. She just wears nothing but frumpy comfy clothing these days and has quit reaching out to me. I'm the one who initiates everything, and it is getting old. I just want to be desired, validated by the one I want to grow old with."

"So, how long have you been fantasizing about me?" I ask. I probably shouldn't have, but I was just so curious.

"For longer than I want to admit Peanut. You used to run around in those soccer shorts and white tee shirts, and it was hard not to." The guilt in his voice is evident. I see a tear out of the corner of his eye.

"And then you switched from one-piece swimsuits to a bikini, and I just lost it. I'm sorry Livy, I should have been a better father."

I snuggle with him, each of us absorbed in our own thoughts, and enjoy the feeling of his chest rising and falling with every breath. After what felt like hours, I break the silence and grab his semi-hard cock.

Stroking it gently, I look at my new friend. "Are you up for more playtime buddy?" He perks up at the sound of my voice and actions. Moments later dad is reaching for another condom out of the bag on the nightstand. He positions me so I am bent over the side of the bed, and straddles my legs behind me. Spreading my cheeks, my dripping puss is ready for him.

"Yeeeeeeeessssssss" I call out as my eyes roll back in the pleasure of being filled. I love the feeling of his body slapping into my ass with each vigorous thrust. I try grabbing onto the bed linens for support, but they just end up moving with me as I am fucked like a rag doll. I feel the tip of his dick barely grazes my cervix with each thrust, not in a painful way, but enough to give me the feeling of complete fullness.

"Oh god, don't stop!" I can feel the orgasm build. My inner walls are shaking as with each thrust my G spot is being rubbed. This is going to be a monster one, I can tell.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK--oh fuckity fuck fuck fuck" I can feel my organs quake, I'm glad my torso is already on the bed, as my legs give out. I can hear my dad chuckle. A river of girl juice is running down my leg. I can see my dad on the floor with a towel, mopping up a wet spot behind him.

"Huh, what are you doing?" my brain can hardly form words but I can tell something different is going on.

"You made a bit of mess Livy dear," there was a proud smile on his face. I could tell what he was thinking, "I did that to her."

"I squirted? I have only done that a time or two masturbating, never with a guy." Oh god, did I just tell my dad I paddle the pink canoe?

"I don't think squirt is quite the right term, jet-propelled maybe?" I look at him and his front side is soaking wet. And now that I think about it, I am thirsty. I think about grabbing a towel to clean him up but get a better idea. I pull him to the bathroom thinking I am going to have us take a shower together when I see the hot tub in there.

"Hang on, be right back." I leave him in the bathroom, but just for a moment. He sees me putting my hair up in a French curl as I slide in two hair sticks. We share a kiss and climb in.

"I don't know how you did that to me, but that was the best orgasm I have ever had. Holy Fuck! Peyton was right, you are a good fuck. Who knew my dad was the best fuck in the business. I got to figure out a way to get mom to realize what she is missing out on these days."

"Don't you dare...."

"I know, but damn mom...." I stop myself before I get into any more trouble. The hot water feels good. And manly arms around me. Part of me feels like a little girl again as I put my head on my daddy's shoulder, and part of me feels like a WOMAN!

"So baby girl, can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure, I may not answer them, but you can ask. And no, I will not tell you how many men I have slept with. And I am not going to ask you the same."

"Zero"

"Dad, I know of at least 20 other escorts."

"No, you said how many men have you slept with. Zero."

"You turkey," I give him a playful slap.

"Seriously Livy, do you like what you do?"

"Yeah, I get to meet nice men, go on nice dates, been on several enjoyable trips, and sometimes the sex is good. Better than the guys at the university."

"But now I am going to be worried about your safety. There are some creeps out there"

"I know, there are fewer at my price point than downmarket, but I still have to keep my eyes open. That's why I normally do a lot of screening."

"You sound like a businesswoman."

"I am a businesswoman, I have to be. And I am a darn good one as well."

"Well, you got the marketing down. Good website, it got me. Ok, the fact that you resembled my daughter did the trick, but..."

"I better look like your daughter! You made me, well, half of me anyhow." We both let out a little laugh.

"So, the money is good? You get lots of dates?"

"Yes, well, let's just say I am paying cash for my portion of the tuition bill. I know our deal dad, you pay up to instate tuition and provide a stipend for room and board. The rest is on me. I knew coming out of state would be hard. I have a few small scholarships that help, but this is really paying the bills. I pay my taxes and have fully funded my retirement."

"Shit." It was weird hearing my dad swear.

"I know right. How many 22-year-olds can say that?" I sit up a bit, my pride evident in my job.

"You pay taxes?"

"You bet. I keep careful books. Don't mess with the IRS, as they say. And a second website for 'Starfish Consulting' that is the LLC I have, from which I can generate an invoice for, and which takes my online payments. If you want to expense your 'donation' let me know. I'll get you a receipt. I figure the government doesn't care what I do if I pay my taxes and am not walking down a dark street at night."

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" There was a fatherly concern for my safety in his words.

"Streetwalking, no way. They get paid too little and take the most shit from Johns. I feel sorry for them, most of them are doing it out of desperation."

I can feel his hands wander over my body. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the tub to enjoy his hands explore my body. I feel him lift me out of the tub and set me on the edge, and part my legs. A trail of kisses start on my thigh and slowly makes its way to my shaved kitty.

Wow, his tongue feels great, I can feel the flood gates starting to open again. I am so aroused that it doesn't take long for my third trip to nirvana to happen. I catch my breath and see him standing there looking down at me, a raging boner pointing straight out.

I reach out and grab his cock and guide it to me.

"Livy, condom."

"Fuck it, I want to feel you, all of you. Don't worry, I'm on the pill. I was tested last week, I'm clean."

He slides in; I wiggle a bit to adjust to his thickness, damn; he fills me so well. He hardly has to push, and he is bottoming out. Still sitting on the side of the hot tub, he has me pulled around so my legs are outside the tub, as is he. He is pumping away, standing there with an arm around my neck, and my legs are up pressing into his sides.

"I'm not going to last long daddy, make me cum, make your Peanut cum."

"Livy, I'm uuuuuuuuu" I clench my love muscles around his cock as another orgasm rocks my body. At the same time, his nuts release and a wave of the same batter that made me fills my womb. Endorphins flood my body and I fade to black.

I come to a moment later, held by the studliest man I have ever known.

I go pee (why do I always have to pee after being well fucked?) and wipe the remnants with a washcloth. I spy his clothes still lying on the floor and grab his undershirt and put it on. I love the feel of being in a man's worn undershirt, and this one smells better than any before it. I grab my backup thong and slip it on and climb into his bed. I see him looking at me unsure of what is happening.

"Well, don't just stand there, get into bed and snuggle with me. I want a daddy snuggle as I fall asleep." As he gets in, I wiggle my butt up against him, and his arm holds me in tight, his hand on its natural spot, my boob. Soon I can hear his breathing change and lightly snore. All is well with the world and I too drift off to sleep.

Next thing I know, the sun is pouring through the window. Fuck, light, make it go away. I pull my travel toothbrush out of my purse and go find his toothpaste. At least it is the same brand I like. I hear the room door click close as he walks in with a tray of food.

"I grabbed a few things from the executive lounge. Coffee with cream and Splenda, right?" I nod my head, taking the gift of the morning gods. "I got some muffins and some bacon from the buffet."

"No fruit?" I pout, just a little.

"Got a bowl of strawberries and pineapple just for you, Peanut." My daddy is so awesome. I plant a big kiss on his lips. I nibble on some food, on some daddy, and sip my coffee.

"I should probably get going back to my place for a change of clothes. What did you want to do today dad?"

"Did you want to come right back here?" There was nervous hope in his voice.

Thinking about the different outfits I had in my closet, I thought of my old soccer uniform and pink cleats in there. Maybe I should bring the cheer costume I have as well.

"Oh yes, I'll be back as fast as I can. You'd better think of a good place for dinner, we are going to be hungry tonight."


12