Daddy's favorite Candy

Story Info
Step father gets time with college age step daughter.
5k words
4
82.4k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy's phone vibrated quietly in her pocket, another message waiting for her pretty, pink manicured fingers to swipe away. So many messages today, they had started so early from everyone but one in particular made her palms sweat. It was not unusual for Steven to message her and she always responded with what he asked for.

Today she hadn't, she knew what was waiting for her if she opened them and knew she should be alone.

Not only did the things he sent make her blush but other people shouldn't know what he thought about her, it was wrong. Her stomach knotted up a little at the thought of what would happen if she kept ignoring the messages. Her nervousness grew and after that afternoon's required college classes she finally gave in, checking the messages while in the bathroom at the coffee shop she did her homework at. There was no wi-fi on the farm.

Her hands shook, that man made her feel things she didn't understand but it was addictive and she wasn't always sure she wanted him to stop. Her skin crawled with chills. She opened the yellow bell icon and the messages flooded open all from her step father,

"Good morning baby girl" smile emojis and a pic of his rough bearded smirk.

"How is my favorite today?" heart emoji. Her belly got tight as she read the next one,

"I know you are still sleepy but can daddy see those pretty titties?" All within an hour.

Then a picture, alone, from a couple hours ago. She clicked on it and it loaded, showing her mom's husband grabbing his obvious heavy bulge and smiling like a wolf in the mirror. His muscled arms bulged and his lips held a lit cigarette. He was a tall, strongly built felon. He worked construction, and it had been rainy today. He was home, and thinking about her and not his wife. His hard gray eyes stealing her soul as his tattooed arms and shoulders loomed over her even in the photos. Candy shivered looking at the beast of a man that hunted her more actively these past few months, since her birthday. He had always teased her and made her belly twist with nerves but now he was after her and barely hiding it. Her mother continued to say nothing.

Another message "No pics?" sad face emoji.

"Playing with daddy will get you nowhere girly" she could hear his deep gravelly voice as she read the words. She could see his red bearded chin tilting as he cooked in their kitchen and the glances he always threw her way. Candy saw the first time he looked at her when he had met her and stared at her like she was his last and most delicious meal. She shivered involuntarily. She had to get away from him.

"I wanna taste you again." This message made her neck hot and her cheeks turned red. Thankfully she had chosen the bathroom to open these and not while waiting in line.

Seeing his words her mind raced to the moment after she showered a few weeks back and Steven had been there with a dryer fresh towel. She had argued for a moment; hiding behind the curtain with the water on. But it had been years of this stalking and there was no real fight left in her when he started helping her dry off gently with his rough work hardened hands. She turned to grab lotion trying to stay calm before the mirror and he had knelt; cupped her hairy pussy in his mouth like a peach and licked then gently sucked and nibbled. She had felt his tongue slide up inside her before she even knew what was happening. She felt pressure as he sucked and licked at the same time he groaned when she felt teeth for a moment brush her clit. It hardened. Her hips relaxed and she naturally rocked into his mouth and sighed out a deep moan.

Steven had hissed in a breath and pulled away, Candy sat on the edge of the tub surprised, aching and, a little scared.

"Fuck, you taste like heaven to daddy," he moaned and licked her off his face lighting a cigarette. He patted her head and left her there wet and confused in so many ways. She had seen the wetness in the front of his gray sweatpants and wondered. Did he cum from her taste or did Steven leak like she did sometimes? That was the first time he had ever outright touched her so aggressively; She had frozen, her body had happily responded to her daddy and mommy would kill them both.

Back in the coffee shop her panties were soaked as always when he texted her. Candy focused back on the world, she needed to answer all this, but telling him he could do what he wanted with her, wasn't right and saying no would only anger him. More messages loaded. God she had a shit signal here. But at home in the sticks it would be nonexistent.

"Do you want to taste daddy? It's ok, I won't tell anyone if you do" a pic followed and she tapped it. Steven was holding his thick naked dick in his hand and a drop of precum was on the tip. This was the first time Candy had seen him naked. Her mind went a little blank, she didn't know why but yes, yes she did want to taste that. Daddy was big like two handfuls for her and she wanted to feel it and taste it. So badly. She gasped and shook her head, stupid hormones.

That message was followed by one that had come about 30 minutes ago,

"Tonight I want to make you cum for me" Candy got hot again and paused at the sink. She pocketed her phone and washed her hands. Steven had been married to mommy about 5 years since not long after she graduate high school, never once had he hidden his thoughts about Candy, her only daughter, not from Candy, anyway. The first day he met her he had moved so close she could smell his scent and he, no doubt, could smell hers. That intimidating man had stood hulking staring like a wolf into her soul for a good 5 minutes. Then smiled and hugged her and said how wonderful it was to meet his new daughter. She had felt his dick jump when they hugged and he had lingered till mommy got jealous and pulled them apart to make lunch.

He smelled like lust, that's all she always knew for sure. There was not a moment that man did not reek of it. It scared her at first and for many months she had done her very best to get away, even begging to get sent to school elsewhere so they had more adult time. But Steven would hear none of it, they were a family and he would keep them close, very very close. Within days, he insisted she call him daddy, it made her bow her head in embarrassment and blush. He loved it.

Candy walked home after an uber dropped her at a crossing. She walked sipping her latte, fall was here and it was lovely this evening. She prayed to whatever god was watching that her mother was home already from work. Shifting her backpack she checked her phone and realized it was dead. She pondered Steven's reaction to no response, all day, his balls must be so blue by now. A small part of her smirked at this but she still felt dirty. He shouldn't be doing any of this, how could mommy not notice? He wasn't exactly subtle. It all made her so confused.

Mommy was not home; Candy felt herself shrink, but she didn't know if it was nerves, fear or anticipation. This man had been tormenting her for years, she didn't know anymore what she even wanted or if she would say no to anything he did. When he did grab her she gushed in her panties, and she felt betrayed by her own body. She wished suddenly she had sent Steven pics, maybe it would have sated him. She had never made him wait before, what was wrong with her? Sometimes she did annoy him but normally that led to him hugging her from behind just grinding against her roughly, pinning her to the kitchen counter or washer while she did chores. Making her beg for space and for him to leave her alone.

Candy fumbled for her keys but the door swung open,

"Dinner's ready girly, come on" Steven ushered her in and took her bag and coat. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and pulled her to the table. It was set for two, with wine and all; a romantic dinner.

She frowned, giving him a questioning 'where's mommy?' look.

"Mommy is two states away for work. This is for us. Now come eat I've been waiting for you," he put her in a chair and she set down her coffee. Exchanging it for the wine and downing half a glass before daddy could stop her. Candy had been drinking for a lot longer than she should have, she smiled at the warm burn of it down her throat and let it settle in her tight stomach.

"Easy baby don't get sick," Steven crooned, setting down lasagna, her favorite. Candy made a face.

"I'm not eating meat, daddy" she mumbled as he set down a basket of bread. Candy looked at her plate.

"You girly will put whatever I tell you to in that beautiful mouth of yours." Daddy snapped at her as he sat down. Candy remembered her online research about this man. He could hurt her she knew that. She picked up a fork and started eating.

"I'm tired daddy," she said softly, after picking at her lasagna and some bread for a proper amount of time.

"I need a shower," he looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Yes I bet you are." he watched and nodded as she got up and headed upstairs. In the bath Candy locked the door and stripped, she had started to rinse soap off her body when she heard him swearing. Locked doors were not permitted in his house especially when it came to "accidentally walking in on" his favorite girl in any room any time.

"Candy!" he barked then she heard a thump and a crack then he was in the bathroom opening the shower curtain. He grabbed her cunt in his strong open hand and held her firmly. A cigarette in the other hand. His voice was deep and firm like he was training her.

"Nothing! Ever blocks daddy. Do you understand?" he stood over her and she nodded. He stared with that deep hungry look for a moment then gently removed his hand from her sopping lips and clit. He watched her for the rest of her shower, smoking and smiling at her. when she turned off the water he left, leaving the door hanging off its remaining hinge. Candy shook and quivered with nerves, what was this man doing? Granted she knew better but had to try, rebellion even in small things was all she had left. If her mom wasn't here to distract him... what else could she do? She locked her bedroom door behind her.

Candy toweled off and dried her hair. She took her nightly meds and plugged in her phone. Turning on soothing rain to help her relax, the meds took her to sleep no matter her nervous state, thankfully she was soon resting.

"Daddy's girl is so fucking soft"

Candy shifted as she felt the words mumbled into her ear and a tongue trace her jaw then lips. A hand was sliding around her neck. She felt a hard dick thrust at her pussy lips, insistent and slick like his tongue in her mouth. He was between her legs; He had rolled her onto her back and was holding her neck in one hand and his dick in the other. He smacked her clit with his thick head and smiled as she writhed sleepily. Her meds keeping her calm and a little under.

"You smell like everything daddy has ever wanted," he rubbed his cock over her slit. Sending shocks of pleasure and panic through her little body. She grunted a little and arched in his hands.

"Oh yes, wiggle those hips for daddy. Rub on daddys dick and balls get all lubed up for me girly" she felt him hump into her like he had a hundred times but this time no fabric kept her safe.

"No, daddy." she whispered quietly, her hips thrusting to meet him gently but without a doubt encouraging. Her toes curled under as she tried to push away. He stayed planted where he was holding her like a toy making sure her movements only made them touch more. He adjusted as she moved and gently placed his dick against her clit, rubbing precum into it like hot thick lube.

"Yes girly, daddy has been waiting so long for it. For mommy to leave... because daddy needs to hear you moan for him" as he said these last words he dropped his hips and planted his cock inside her cunt. Balls deep on his first thrust making Candy scream in pain and shock, too late he realized she was a virgin. He almost lost it right there filling her with his seed. But instead he paused and admired how beautiful she looked stuffed with his hard dick, never knowing anyone else and screaming as she took it. He rocked back a little and flexed his dick inside her a few times, not yet willing to thrust again. Slowly he pulled out of her spitting on her pussy lips, more for show of ownership than to slick her more. When he was almost out he paused and locked eyes with her then shoved deep again.

"No?! Daddy stop! We can't...." she had muttered until he bottomed out several more times then she keened and her pussy spasmed, she seemed so surprised at what he was doing to her, by what he was making her feel. And it was all too much but so good.

She groaned "daddy is too big..." and tears rolled out of her deep blue eyes. Fuck that was gorgeous, he looked down at his girly, with the perfect pussy for him. It was squeezing him like a hand covered in silk, he licked her neck and hilted deeper into her tight virgin cunt. Letting his cock feel her and twitch and if he came he came, this was his fucking place, right here. He shifted and started riding her like he had been riding her mother pretending it was her for years. Fuck her cunt was perfect. He could feel it milking, sucking him deeper. God he knew she would be so good for him. He let go of her throat and folded her tight little pale body under him, tucking her knees against her chest he folded his hands over her curly haired head and started fucking in earnest like a man needing to breed for his life. He looked down at her pretty little face full of tears and sleep and confusion. Black eyeliner running down her pink cheeks. As he fucked her relentlessly he talked,

"Daddy has been pretending that mommy is you since the day he saw your perfect ass babygirl... fuck I wanted to take you right then, girly. Daddy has been so mean to mommy because he wanted this." he shifted his hips up and into her and was as deep as he would ever get in his daughter. His balls tightened and spasmed.

"Daddy craves you," he growled, gripping her dark hair in his fingers, tangling it and pulling her head to the side. He licked her neck and chest biting where he knew she could hide it, he sunk his nicely sharp canines into her soft rose scented flesh. He felt her lock onto his dick when he bit her neck; she moaned and gushed sweet scented juices around his dick. Stuffing her and feasting on her body was exactly what he imagined.

"Such a good girl you are, that's right, just take what daddy gives you babygirl," he said calmingly, rocking himself into her milking cunt. "So perfectly kept for daddy, for daddy to use and fill," his daughter shivered and hummed, lost in the sensations of her stepfather using her.

Candy was a mess underneath him, begging no and yet cumming again, and again, as he dug deep into her tight hungry pussy. She had only ever touched her clit, she was overwhelmed by how much daddy was stretching her lips open and how deep she felt him inside her. How could he keep pushing that huge thing inside her and not breaking her? She kept them slick with her creamy cum and he felt each orgasm as he rode her through it.

Slowly the tone of his daughter's moans changed, they got rough, animalistic and her cunt sucked him deeper. He felt her hips relax more and her eyes rolled back. Her arguing stopped and changed to hungry little moans that escaped her bruised lips even when he shoved his tongue back down her throat. Then after a few minutes the moans got higher pitched. He felt the tip of his dick brush her cervix and he adjusted them so he stayed there, brushing again and again at that perfect spot. He loved how her body twitched around his dick he grunted holding her close, his girl started to buck. Her curvy pale hips riding back up at him. It was so sexy it made his cock twitch and spit a little cum but he wasn't ready yet. He leaned up a little and grounded his knees steadying his breathing trying to hold on til the right second.

``Yes baby, ride daddy's dick like a good whore," he grumbled watching her and smiling like the devil. One of his large rough palms found her hard clit and he added pressure to her humping.

"Fuck it daddy, yesss it feels so good..." she groaned, her nails digging deep into his thighs. She needed him to stop, she needed this to be a dream. She needed this...

She felt her pussy squirt as she came again, it just kept happening he was pushing all the buttons in her body. His heavy balls slapped hypnotically against her ass as she felt him thicken and harden. He released her from the breeding press so she could straighten then cross her legs at the ankle and he slid back up inside her cunt so perfectly.

His daughter started crying in this new position so suddenly full to the absolute brim of her cunt.

"daddy, it's too big, ungnn daddy...." low moans with little sobs and orgasmic gasps. He loved hearing her say it. He loved the sounds she was making for him.

"Hush baby, daddy just needs to cum in it. Then it won't hurt at all." he tucked his knees next to her hips and buried himself deep inside her relentlessly, finding the perfect rhythm; Stroking off with her as her lifted her enough to let her fall against him.

"Just let daddy use it. Such a perfect fucking girl for daddy." He hit a new spot in his rutting and his baby girl grunted and her hips lifted, cunt gripping for him as she dripped, she whined his name. He felt everything in that second.

"Daddy's gonna mark this as his ... his cunt, let daddy mark it." Candy opened her mouth and he spit in it smiling as she obediently swallowed. "Daddy is so proud of you girly,"

He shoved deeper his hips pushing, keeping his cock just thrusting; gently, barely moving. He swore he felt her cervix open a little around his cockhead and cup him as he unloaded into her fresh little womb. She started screaming then again, her orgasm pushing slowly at his softening dick until he popped out making her cum again with emptiness. He laughed as she sobbed for breath when he shoved it right back in and she squirmed on his dick, so young and delicious. His precious toy. He humped his load and his orgasms into her for a few minutes, it had been building for so long, he knew he would be ready again soon.

She moaned under him, her eyes unfocused and breath rough. He rolled off and pulled her to him. Slipping his hardening cock between her ass cheeks. She wiggled but was still in shock and dumb from the breeding she had just received.

"Daddy's precious virgin baby girl no more. So fucked." he slid the length of this dick along her ass crack with each word.

"Full"

"Dumb"

"Pretty"

"So pregnant you are gonna be, and about to get so much more cum in you holes." he pressed the head of his dick against her asshole and pumped, she stiffened. Suddenly again, realizing the predicament she was in. She tried to roll off the bed but he had his arms and a leg over her already, she was stuck.

"No daddy, please, I'm sorry I tease you..." she sobbed. "Daddy..." she whined as he slid with little resistance into her tight hole. "Oh fuck daddy, oh fuck please... she shivered and begged uncertainly. Feeling herself pulse again.

"See, you cum so much for daddy you are lubed for him already," he groaned into her back as he shoved deeper up her ass, still not to his balls. He grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of him. And there she was, his girly, impaled up her ass on her daddy's thick cock. She squirmed gushed cum and shivered clearly lost.

"Daddy it's too much... please... fuck it wont' fit" she begged and he hardened. Everything about her was exactly as he had guessed. Her scent when she came and her tone when she begged. He gently lifted her, adjusting her body so she was flat footed and riding him with her tight little asshole. "Please no." she whimpered but he mounted her perfect little asshole anyway. He watched his own seed drip out of her puffy pussy lips onto his belly. Gently he slid three fingers inside her cunt feeling how soft she was and how hard his dick was buried in her folds. The intrusion of his fingers made her start to cry again. But she moaned deeply and accepted. As he made her ride with his insistent other hand on her curvy hip he slowly worked his free hand into his daughter's recently filled pussy.

12