Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlene could feel Rod shift his weight. Rolling to his side release his wife from her entrapment. Marlene didn't want to lose this feeling. Rod's cock was still inside her, half engorged even though it had spilled all he had. She rolled to her side as well, keeping him stuffed in her magic box while it deflated, leaving them in a perfect "spooning" position.

Yet, her spirit was troubled. Regardless of the magical experience they just shared, the reality of the situation was creeping into her mind. She was still unsure of her love"s true feelings.

Rod's strong ebony arm relaxed over her body. Grabbing his hand, she kissed the fingers and placed it over her left breast, reigniting the sensitivity of hardened nipple. Silently, tears began to fill her eyes. Her emotions awaiting his next word.

Roderick moved his hand, bringing it up to his wife's face to wipe away her tears, before rolling her on her back to get her attention.

"So, you mean to tell me that your first sexual experience came with your father; and that's why you call him when we make love?"

"I'm sorry baby!! I didn't mean to hurt you! You mean everything to me! It just slips out!"

"So when did all this end?"

Marlene was quiet for several heartbeats, not sure if the truth would make things better...or far, far worse.

"A-a-a- few months before I met you." She finally responded in a meek, quiet voice. "I didn't know I would fall in love with you. I didn't know how deep my feelings were for him. I didn't think that I would say such things when I lay with you...I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone, but I don't want to lose you over my secret...PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OR HIM!! It was just something that happened."

"Is it still ongoing?" Rod asked.

"OH NO!! When I told my father I was going to marry you, HE broke it off!! He wants me to be happy more than anything...also he loves and respects you too much for us to continue! Oh God Rod...please don't..."

Rod silenced her further protests with a finger to her lips. He gently kissed his wife's forehead to show his love and appreciation. Before he finally dropped the other shoe.

"Love, I could never hate you for what you did before me. I can only imagine what holding onto that secret has put you through. I'm glad you finally told me, remind me someday to tell you about Lucy..." he said with a wicked grin on his face.

"Who's that?"

"My cousin," Rod said with a chuckle.

12