Daddy's Girl

Story Info
A dad makes his son a daddy's little slut.
2.1k words
4.11
35.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcyAdd
DarcyAdd
28 Followers

Tom had come home from college to visit his father Charles a week ago, and when a friend of the family -- Kyle, a bit of a mad scientist -- had called and asked him if he could help him test a new device he had made, he had been eager to come over. The daughter of the family friend, Kimberly, was the hottest young thing, he suspected she had a crush on him, and she was finally legal just a month ago.

Kyle wasn't entirely clear as to what the device was supposed to do, but Tom gathered it was some sort of weird quantum psychic connection. When he connected him and Kimberly -- his other test subject -- to the device, they should supposedly be able to read each others minds, even learn what the other knew almost instantly. That was part of the reason Kyle had wanted Tom as a test subject -- Kimberly was falling behind in school, and he figured that as Tom was studious and had a lot of knowledge, he could help her out at the same time.

The device didn't exactly work as intended, though. As Kyle activated the device, it short-circuited, and Tom blacked out. When he came back to, something was off. He looked up, and saw *himself* sitting in the other chair. He was in Kimberlys body!

After the initial panic, Kyle figured it would take a few feeks for him to fix the device. In the meantime, Tom and Kim would have to stay in each others bodies. Luckily, it being summer break and almost all of Kims friends having gone away on holidays, there wouldn't be much need for them to pretend to be each other, and they decided it was for the best that Tom went back to live with his father in Kims body. Kim packed a bag of clothes for him, and drove him back home to get his own bag of clothes. Toms father, used to his friends odd contraptions, took the entire thing well.

As Kim left, she winked at Tom, and told him to enjoy her body. Weird as it was to have tits and a pussy, it didn't take long until he started exploring. It turned out Kims body was not difficult to excite, quite the opposite, Tom found it difficult not to be horny. But it was all about to get weirder.

Over the next few days, Tom started discovering that he hadn't just gotten Kims body. The longer he was in her body, the more of her personality he started to pick up. Her mock-innocence and cutesy, teasing behaviour. Her sexual fantasies, quite advanced and kinky. Her crush -- not on Tom, but on Charles. Every time he hung around with his father -- which was pretty much constantly, at least when he wasn't at work -- he felt butterflies in his little tummy. He tried to surpress it as best he could, but it wasn't many days until he fantasised about his father -- her Daddy -- punishing her for being a naughty little girl, before giving her a good hard fucking.

By the end of the week, Tom had started thinking of herself as Kim, and started teasing and tempting her Daddy, trying to provoke a response. Her actions obviously had an effect, but Charles apparently had more willpower than she had. Which was why she figured she had to be direct.

Sunday morning she left the bathroom door unlocked, and once soaped up and wet, she called for Charles. When he walked in, she gave him an innocent, yet inviting stare.

"Hi, Daddy, do you like what you see?"

"What the Hell, Tom!?" was his reply, before promptly turning around and shutting the door. "Finish up, get dressed, and come downstairs! We need to have a serious talk!" There was anger in his voice, anger and frustration. But from the peep Kim had snook at his crotch as he left, the source of the frustration was quite obvious. Kim grinned as she finished her shower, and proceeded to lay out an outfit in her mind.

A skirt, a blouse, tigh-high socks. Sexy, yet mock-innocent school girl. Of all the outfits she had worn, that was the one her Daddy had had the hardest time ignoring. So that was the right outfit. No panties, no bra. If everything went according to plan, she wouldn't need that.

Going downstairs, Kim saw Charles sitting in the couch in the living room, a stern look on his face. "Sit down," he said. Something about his voice made her shaky in her knees, the butterflies in her stomach going even wilder than they used to go when around him.

"We can't continue like we've been doing the last few days. I can't have you prancing around in that body, teasing me, frustrating me. So I'm going to give you a choice. Either you quit it, and behave like the son you supposedly are inside, or I'm going to treat you like the naughty little girl you're acting like. And if you choose the latter, that's it. That's what you'll always be. There's no going back to being my son. I've spoken to Kimberly about your behaviour, and I know exactly what you need. We've agreed that you can keep her body -- she's enjoying the freedom of being you, of not having to contend with the constant degrading and humiliating fantasies you're having. I'm willing, no, I'm happy to oblige them, but know that if you make that choice, you *will* be living them."

Kim sat there, in silence, not able to meet her Daddys eyes. He was promising her all that she had craved the last few days. She could feel her pussy getting soaking wet as her face turned red from all the embarassing scenarios that was running through her head. She opened her mouth, tried to speak, but couldn't utter a single word.

"Get up!" She obeyed, meekly. "Since you seem to have lost your mouth, I'll let you have a taste at the stern discipline you'll be experiencing, young lady." The way he talked sent shivers down her spine. "Over my lap!"

She laid down, burning with embarrassment, burning with arousal. He lifted her skirt. Massaged her bum. And started smacking down. Kim cried out in pain. It really hurt! She'd imagined it all a lot less painful, a lot more playful. And yet... this was probably what she deserved. Did she really want this? No. Maybe? Yes? The pain made thinking hard.

The spanking stopped. She felt Charles put his arms around her, lift her up. And throw her down on her back on the couch. Her skirt flew up, exposing her pussy, and Charles bent down and ripped her blouse open.

"No bra. No panties. You know what, Kimberly? I've decided I'm making the choice for you." She watched him unzip his pants, drop them to the floor. A rock-hard penis stood out from his pelvis. From her perspective, it seemed huge!

"That's... that's never going to fit!" she uttered.

His hand went to her crotch, slid inside. "As wet as you are, I'm sure we'll have no problem. Spread your legs!" She did the opposite. Clamped them together. His hand came out from her cunt, up to her face, He grabbed her by her cheeks, pressing her mouth into an O shape. "Spread your legs, or I'll fuck your face instead!" This time, she complied. "Now look," he said as he descended down upon her. "Look down between your legs, as your Daddy enters you for the very first time."

The realization of what was happening shook her. Suddenly, she was Tom again. "Please, dad... please, no! This... this isn't right. Please, stop!" she, he, begged, stare transfixed at the bulbous cock head moving ever closer.

"Too late," was the reply, as the cock entered without resistance. He felt... she felt... he... filled up. "Please, dad, no. Please, stop. Please, no, nonono, please, don't, please..." came her protestations. "Please, don't, no, please, Daddy, don't... don't... don't stop." She realized it was too late. There really was no going back from this. Her Daddy was fucking her full force, pinning her down, filling her up. His huge cock streching her tight pussy so much that it was almost... almost painful, which just made it all the better. "Please, Daddy, fuck your little slut of a babygirl. Fuck me hard. Give me what I deserve. You feel soooo good inside me. So big, so warm, so manly!"

Soon, she could feel him getting even harder, his cock twitching. Daddy was about to come. "Please, Daddy, come inside me. I want to feel your seed inside me... Breed me."

He didn't need much more encouragement. With a last push, he pushed deep inside her. She felt him twitch, pulse, hot seed filling her insides. Load after load.

Finally, the last wave having washed over him, he retracted. "Some day, in a few years, maybe. Maybe I'll breed you. Maybe I'll make you the mother of my children, to replace the son you've lost me. But for now, I'll just fuck you, whenever and wherever I want, and if you get pregnant, you're going to get an abortion. You have no say in this. You're my little babygirl now, and I make all the rules. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," Kim answered. "I love you, Daddy,"

"I love you too, sweetie. Now come over here and clean Daddy's cock with those lips of yours..."

Charles had done as he had promised. From that fateful day over three years ago, Kim had been her Daddy's little submissive slut. He'd been a stern Daddy, never flinching at giving her the punishment she deserved when she had been naughty. And she was naughty a lot, the punishments only spurring her on to be even naughtier for her Daddy.

After the first time, Kim had for a while regretted her situation. She thought it would never last, and she feared her Daddy would cast her aside, and she'd be lost, stranded in this unfamiliar body. But it turned out he hadn't exaggerated when he'd said he'd be happy to have her as his little girl, and to fulfill all her dirty fantasies. Back when she was Tom, she had never known how kinky her Daddy actually was. Now, she knew they were perfect for each other. Her crush had grown into a deep love and commitment, her greatest goal in life being to please him in any and all ways. Her grades, already not very good, had suffered even more, but that didn't matter. Daddy didn't want her to go off to University, anyway, and they could both live comfortably off of his earnings. From the day she finished school, she had taken on all domestic duties in the house.

One day, Charles had asked her if she remembered what he had said after that first time. She nodded. "It's time," he had said. "I am going to breed you. And I am going to make you my wife. " He didn't propose as much as state it as a fact. She didn't have a choice in any of the matters, and that was how she liked it. It wasn't long until she was pregnant.

Tomorrow was her last night in her own room. She'd been allowed to keep it as a sort of sanctuary, her girls room, but tomorrow was their wedding day. After the wedding, Daddy had said, she'd no longer have her sanctuary. It was to become a nursery for their baby boy. She sat on the bed, naked, reflecting on everything that had happened since that day she switched bodies with Kimberly, when Charles entered, a camera in his hand.

"Sit up! Tom wants to see how you're getting on." It wasn't the first time she'd been told to pose for him, but it was still possibly the most humiliating experience she would endure. Shown off to her old self, and now with a pregnant belly. She sat up, lowered her head to hide her embarrasment, and the flash went off.

"Now get on all fours! I want one last night with my little girl before she becomes my wife."

Kim looked up at her man. She felt joy, pure bliss. As she presented her pussy towards him, she turned her head and said, "You know, Daddy, just because I'm going to be your wife doesn't mean I'll stop being your little girl."

"I know, baby," he said as he grabbed her by her neck and plunged deep inside her.

Eventually making him a mother and a loving wife.

DarcyAdd
DarcyAdd
28 Followers