Daddy's Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
It's going right then it's going wrong.... or is it?
10.5k words
4.87
9k
17
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The five parts of this story will be published over the Summer but due to my other commitments there may be a longer gap than usual between chapters, just so you are aware.

I would strongly suggest that you read parts 1 & 2, if you haven't, to fully understand the characters and storyline.

Constructive comments and criticism are welcome. It's always nice to know what's good and what's not so good about your work.

However, trolling hateful comments will be deleted.

Remember it is just a story.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DADDY'S GIRL

Chapter 7 -- One step forward

Lucy awoke the next morning feeling totally refreshed after a good night's sleep and found herself looking forward to the day with a sense of excitement she wouldn't have believed possible on the flight out.

Meeting Jessica and Danny the previous day and the time she had spent around the pool with them had been an unexpected and very enjoyable surprise for her. Then, when he had come to her rescue that same evening, it had completed an almost perfect day for her.

However, the fact that she had realised that she had feelings for him after just a few hours had come as a total shock, and she really wasn't sure how to deal with it.

One thing she was certain of though was that she was hoping she would spend a lot more time with the adorable 3-year-old and her very desirable father.

Taking a quick shower Lucy dressed, slipping on her leopard print bikini with a long t-shirt over the top so that she was decently attired for breakfast. With her flip-flops on her feet, she made a final check in the mirror and pulling her long dark hair into a pony tail she nervously headed to the restaurant wondering if and when she might see Danny again.

A little hesitantly she entered the breakfast room, once again conscious about being by herself.

"LUCEEEEEEEEEE!"

She had barely taken half-a-dozen steps inside the door when a loud shriek interrupted her concerns and everyone in the dining area looked up to see a small blonde bundle of energy hurtle across the floor towards her.

"Well, good morning to you Jessica." She picked her up and grinned as the 3-year-old leapt at her and wrapped her arms about her neck.

"Mornin." Jess giggled, "I save you a seat, come and see."

She wriggled out of her arms and taking her hand led her across to the table where Danny was sitting.

"Hi." Lucy greeted him shyly.

"Hi." He smiled up at her sending a familiar shiver down her spine and starting her pulse racing yet again.

"Jess wanted to save you a seat." He continued indicating a third chair at the table, "If you want to join us that is?"

"Thanks, as long as you're sure you don't mind."

Gratefully accepting the offer Lucy sat down with them for breakfast, immediately realising how much she had hoped that she would see both of them again.

"Are you kidding. Jess wouldn't let me forget it if we didn't sit with you."

His easy lopsided grin set her heart racing yet again.

Any uneasiness at being by herself completely disappeared as she sat and listened to little Jessica who couldn't seem to stop talking in her excitement.

"We're going to the seaside." She informed Lucy happily, "You can come to. Please?"

"Jess." Danny interjected, switching his attention to the brunette again, "Lucy might have things she wants to do by herself."

"No, no... I... I'd love to. If you don't mind." She answered shyly, looking back at him so their eyes met, sending another wave of excitement through her body.

"As long as we're not intruding on your holiday?" he stared into her eyes unable to tear his gaze away.

"You're not and it sounds like a lot of fun."

"Yay, Lucy is coming to the seaside." Beside them Jess started to wriggle excitedly in her seat.

With a grin Lucy pulled her eyes away from his and grabbed the little girl, tickling her and making her laugh.

Their plans agreed the three of them finished their breakfast and went off to collect whatever they needed for a trip to the beach, meeting ten minutes later in front of the apartments.

Once again Jessica happily settled herself between the two adults holding hands with each of them as they took a leisurely stroll down towards the seashore.

Settling themselves on the sand they laid out their towels and stripped down to their costumes, Lucy feeling slightly embarrassed at the scantiness of her bikini.

"Daddy, I want to go in the sea." Jess looked imploringly up at Danny with her big blue eyes.

"Sun cream first." He informed her picking up his daughter and tickling her.

Squealing with laughter Jessica wriggled in his arms, "Stop daddy.... Stop."

Smiling he put her down and she immediately clambered onto Lucy's lap.

"Sun cream!" he told her again.

"I want Lucy to do it." The three-year-old declared resolutely.

"It's ok, I don't mind." Reaching for the sun screen she started to cover Jessica in the protective lotion as Danny put on his own.

With the little girl finally done Lucy began to apply her own sunscreen, rubbing it onto her legs and front.

"Would you do my back please Danny." She glanced coyly across at him and lay face down, untying her bikini top.

"Oh err.... yeah sure." He swallowed hard, the sight of the gorgeous brunette laying in front of him almost naked making his cock twitch in his swimming shorts.

Squirting some lotion onto her back he began to massage it in, the feel of her soft skin under his hands creating even more of an unwanted reaction inside his shorts.

Although he was careful to avoid any indiscrete touching, he couldn't help but brush the swell of her breasts with his fingertips as he covered her back and sides with the cream.

Laying as still as she could Lucy tried to resist the sensations his touch was creating inside her until, when his hands brushed her tits, she groaned softly with desire.

"Sorry." He mumbled quickly pulling his hand back.

"It's ok... I..." She bit her lower lip trying not to sigh with pleasure, hoping that the dampness wasn't showing through her miniscule bikini bottoms.

"How about doing mine?" He interrupted whatever she was going to say and quickly rolled onto his stomach to hide the rather obvious lump tenting out his swimwear.

"Sure." Lucy retied her top and returned the favour, trying to stay calm and keep her breathing under control as she ran her fingers over his muscled back.

"Where did you get this?" she traced a fingernail lightly over an old six-inch scar on his side.

"Oh that, it's nothing." He answered casually, "Just something I did at work."

Lucy stared down at him trying to stop her heart from bursting out of her chest as her emotions took control of her. Annabelle had told her to have a holiday fling and get herself laid, not to fall in love, and that's what she realised she was doing.

She was falling for someone she had only known for a day.

"Sea daddy." Jessica interrupted her thoughts and she quickly finished rubbing the sun screen on him.

"All done." She smiled still trying to make some sense of the way she felt about him, and his delightful daughter.

"Then we'll have to get wet!" He picked up Jessica and grabbing Lucy's hand started running down to the surf.

"Noooooooo..... noooooooo..... ahhhhhhhh!" Lucy shrieked as the cold water hit them.

Daddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Alongside her Jess screamed as well.

Laughing they played around in the shallows for a few minutes, Jessica giggling as she splashed them causing Lucy to stumble. Before she could fall Danny caught her and she felt her pulse rate surge as he held onto her several seconds longer than was necessary, gazing into her eyes before she eventually composed herself enough to stand up.

"Oh... I... err... thanks... I..." She reluctantly slipped out of his arms, blushing profusely.

"Sure... no problem... we should get a drink." He released his hold on the brunette.

Picking up Jess, the three of them walked up towards the nearby beach bar. Lucy, aware of the male eyes scrutinising her in her minute bikini, automatically took hold of Danny's hand making him look around at her curiously, although he didn't let it go.

"You ok?" He enquired as they sat down at a table.

She smiled at him, finally releasing her grip on his hand, "Very, thanks."

Twenty minutes later they finished their drinks and went back to their towels to spend the next few hours on the beach, making sand castles, playing games and generally having fun with Jessica.

It was mid-afternoon when they finally packed up their things and made their way back to the apartments. This time Danny carried his daughter and, casually, slipped his free hand in to Lucy's.

His touch sent a shiver through her as she interlocked her fingers with his.

"I need to put Jess down for a nap. Otherwise, she'll be really miserable tonight." Danny told her when they eventually got back to the complex.

"Of course, I understand." Lucy smiled half-heartedly, more than a little disappointed that he was going, albeit just for a while.

"But if you want, we could eat together tonight?" Danny suggested quickly, "I know Jess would like that."

"That would be lovely. I'll be ready about six?" she accepted without a moment's hesitation.

"Perfect. I'll meet you in the bar?" he confirmed before taking Jessica inside.

Eagerly anticipating an evening with Danny, she decided it was way too early to start her evening preparations and, instead, she made her way across to the pool bar to get herself a drink.

"I see you found yourself a nice young man."

A voice stopped her mid-stride and she turned to see Marjorie and her husband beaming up at her from a table.

"Oh hello." She smiled back, taking a moment to speak to them.

"And the little girl, his daughter, she's absolutely adorable." Marjorie continued.

"You mean Danny and Jessica, yes they're really nice."

"I'm pleased for you." The older woman carried on blithely, "I was worried about you being by yourself."

"Thanks. I'll catch you around later." Saying her farewell Lucy headed to the bar and ordered herself an afternoon cocktail.

She had just taken her first sip of the tequila sunrise when Yanni appeared by her side.

"Hello again. I was hoping to catch you." He nodded to the barman indicating that he would pay for Lucy's drink as well as requesting a beer for himself.

"Oh hi... err... How are you doing?"

Picking up the bottle Yanni took a mouthful, "I'm fine. Are we still ok for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Oh... err.... Yeah... of course." She stammered remembering she had agreed to go on a date with him.

"Good. I have to go but we meet here at half past six? Yes?"

"Yes, sure. Half six." Lucy agreed as she wondered about her feelings for Danny and how this suddenly felt like she was cheating on him.

"Tomorrow then." Yanni saluted her with his beer bottle and wandered away.

'Shit.' She thought to herself taking another mouthful from her glass, 'How had she got herself in this mess.'

She had considered that it was just possible that Danny might be interested in her but now, she imagined how he could react when he found out she had a date with a local.

Annabelle however, would be proud of her she thought, doing exactly what she had been told and trying to have a holiday fling.

Pondering her situation Lucy decided there was little she could do about it. Danny hadn't said anything to confirm his interest and she was single and didn't have to explain herself to anyone.

'There was no harm in going to dinner with Yanni?

'It was just dinner.'

Wasn't it?'

But if she really thought that why did she feel like she was being unfaithful to a man she had only known for a couple of days.

Finishing her tequila sunrise, she slipped off her stool and started back towards her apartment. Yanni was tomorrow, tonight she would be eating with Danny and his daughter again.

After showering and washing her hair, Lucy took her time to get herself ready once she was dry.

Contemplating her false eyelashes for several minutes she finally came to a decision and put them on for the first time since she had dumped Jason. Mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner followed in strict succession with a touch of pink lip gloss finishing her make-up,

Satisfied with the way she looked she turned her attention to getting dressed. A white thong, a short yellow dress with thin straps that buttoned all the way up the front and her white sandals completed her outfit.

Ready she picked up her bag and, checking the time on her watch, headed out of the door, her stomach fluttering with a delightful nervous excitement as she headed to the poolside bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waiting for his daughter to wake from her nap Danny sat on his patio outside the apartment and sipped a coffee trying to make sense of everything he was experiencing.

Without a doubt he had feelings for Lucy. It would be difficult not to, she was absolutely gorgeous, but it was more than that. He had never felt this way about a girl before, not even Stephanie, he knew that but he was also aware that Jessica was his priority,

Anyway, whatever he felt he concluded she was here on vacation to have a good time, that much was very apparent and he had no doubt that once the holiday was over, she would go back to her old life. Just like Steph had wanted her old life back when they had been married.

"Daddy... I'm thirsty."

Jessica's voice from the doorway jerked him out of his reflections and back to the present.

"Sure sweetie. Then we have to get ourselves ready to go and eat."

"Is Lucy coming?"

Danny grinned at her, "Yes munchkin, she's coming out to eat with us again."

"Yay!" Jess jumped up and down with excitement, "I like her."

'Me too.' He thought as he took her inside to get a drink and to get ready.

Showering and dressing took a little time, especially with a very excitable three-year-old, but eventually the pair of them were ready. Jess in a pair of shorts and one of her new t-shirts while Danny had also elected for shorts but this time with a blue patterned short sleeved shirt.

Walking up to the bar Lucy was nowhere to be seen as Danny lifted his daughter onto a stool and then perched alongside her before ordering two beers and a juice for Jessica.

"Hi." The drinks had only just arrived when she magically appeared next to him.

"Luceeeeeee!" Jessica reached out and Lucy immediately lifted her up to give the small girl a hug.

Setting Jess back on her stool Lucy took the one on the other side of her and accepted the beer that Danny offered her.

"Thanks." She smiled her appreciation, her eyes focussing on his for a moment, "How did you know I wanted a beer?"

"Just a good guess." He chuckled.

For a while the pair of them chatted easily, talking about their day at the beach, both of them carefully skirting around discussing any personal details.

Sitting between them Jess quickly shifted her seat, clambering off her stool and onto Lucy's lap, causing Danny to wonder yet again about how quickly his daughter had taken to the gorgeous young woman sitting in front of him.

"What's that?" Lucy lifted his sleeve to look curiously at the inked image partially hidden under it.

It was something she had noticed earlier around the pool and at the beach but had been afraid to ask him about. The tattoo was of a globe surrounded by oak leaves and topped with a crown that had the word Gibraltar under it.

Danny pulled his sleeve up higher to reveal the whole thing, "I got that when I first went into the army."

"You were a soldier?" Her eyes widened in surprise.

He grinned and nodded, "Six years, Royal Marines."

"Per Mare, Per Terram. What does that mean?" She read the inscription off of his skin.

"By sea, By land." Danny let his sleeve back down, "The motto of the marines."

Lucy took a mouthful of her beer, giving her a moment to pause, and studied him for a while concluding there was a lot more to him than she had originally thought.

"So, when you said you got the scar at work?"

He smiled, "Guilty as charged."

"What happened? How.... where?"

The knowledge that he had been injured while serving as a soldier scared her and she wanted to know what had taken place.

"Afghanistan. I was wounded when our patrol was ambushed."

"But now you've left the military? Haven't you?"

"I'm on extended leave after Steph's accident. I have to make a decision whether to stay in or leave at some point." He explained his situation to her.

"Oh, but what about Jess?" she stroked the small child's hair affectionately, cuddling her.

Danny smiled again, "There's my mum. She'll have her if I went back but..."

"But she's your priority I guess." Lucy finished his sentence before they both lapsed into silence for a moment.

"Yeah, she is. I want her to have a stable environment. She's been through enough and what with losing her mum and all."

"Understandable but what about you? Don't you need a life to?" She was fishing she knew that but she desperately wanted to know if he had a woman in his life.

"I had the army and now I have Jess. She's all I need." Even as he spoke, he felt he was saying the wrong thing.

"I guess so."

For a minute they sat, both of them wondering about the other.

"Shall we go and eat?" He eventually suggested interrupting the quiet that had settled over them.

"Sure."

Finishing her beer Lucy lifted Jess down before taking her hand, so the three of them could make their way down to the village to find a quiet taverna to eat at.

"What shall we have to drink?" Lucy asked as they settled themselves at a table.

"I'll have another beer I think." Danny's answer was completely predictable.

Jessica thought for a moment, "Can I have a orange juice please mummy."

"Jess!" Danny coloured and told her off, "You can't call Lucy that."

Then, turning to Lucy, he apologised "I'm so sorry. She's just confused."

"But she's going to be my mummy one day." The three-year-old looked between the two of them and protested.

"I... I'm... sorry... I don't know what to say." He was clearly embarrassed by his daughter's comment.

Lucy blushed profusely and kissed Jessica on the top of her head, the child's comment had sent a warm glow through her as she imagined having the delightful little girl as her own.

"Don't worry about it, it doesn't matter."

Just then the waiter came to take their order distracting them from the awkwardness that had momentarily settled over the two adults.

Nothing more was said over dinner and a couple of hours later the three of them made their way back to the apartment complex.

"Well, I guess I need to get Jessica to bed." Danny said as they reached his room.

"I want Lucy to tell me a story." Jess whined.

"I'm sure Lucy has other things to do munchkin."

"I don't mind." Watching the conversation Lucy interjected, "If it's ok with you that is?"

He looked at her, mildly surprised, "If you're sure... I'll go to the bar and get us a drink... for after."

Lucy smiled as she took Jessica from him and went towards his apartment, "Make mine an ouzo and lemonade please."

Danny chuckled, "Two ouzo and lemonade's coming up. See you in a minute."

In fact, it was closer to fifteen minutes later when Lucy finally reappeared on the small terrace.

She dropped into a chair, "She's asleep."

"Thanks. You didn't have to."

"I honestly don't mind, she's absolutely gorgeous." Lucy smiled at him wondering just what he was doing to her.

"Well, she's certainly keen on you." He raised his glass and looked at the brunette across the table from him.

Lucy gazed back taking a sip from her own glass.