Daddy's Girl Confesses Pt. 02

Story Info
She wants her first time to be with Daddy...
5.2k words
4.61
57.5k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to kenjisato for the great editing.

********

It had been two weeks since Daddy had spanked me. Sitting in my best girlfriend's bedroom, trying to look interested while she ranted about her most recent breakup, I couldn't stop thinking about his hands on me that night. Since it had happened, it was all I could think about. The last two weeks had been a strange blur, memories mixed with fantasies constantly playing in my head.

I shifted uncomfortably on Monica's bed, crossing my legs in an attempt to stop the tingling in my pussy. Whenever I thought about that night, I inevitably got wet. Even if I didn't notice it straight away, I would later discover the wet patch in my panties.

"Are you even listening to me?" Monica's dark brown eyes glare at me, a pout forming on her glossy lips.

"Yes, yes. Of course, I'm listening. Danny is such an asshole." She seemed happy with my answer and continued telling me about her latest ex. It wasn't true though; Danny was really nice. Probably the sweetest of all of her boyfriends. When we would hang out together I didn't even feel like the third wheel. Well, not as much as I usually did with her other boyfriends.

I was normally happy when she broke up with her boyfriends. Secretly happy. When she became newly single I would get to spend more time with her. I would also get to comfort her, and tell how how she deserved someone much better, and that she was beautiful. And she was very beautiful.

Standing two inches taller than me at 5'7", her lithe frame, velvety smooth mocha skin, perky B-cups and dazzling smile would catch the attention of everyone in the room. Even with my curvy figure and D-cup sized breasts, I was invisible when I was with her.

Normally, when she had finished with her latest guy, it would be my turn to be with her. It was only ever temporary, until she moved onto to the next one; and knowing this, I would cherish my time with her. I revelled in my role in soothing her pain, in being her hero. She would let me hold her and comfort her by caressing her soft skin. I would gently kiss her luscious lips, then massage her pliable breasts until her hardened nubs pressed into my palms. Then, when she parted her mouth to let me taste her, she would also part her legs to let my fingers slip inside.

Normally, it would be this way; yet, today was different. Today I was obsessed with someone else. For once, she wasn't the centre of my world, and she could sense it.

"Hey, are you okay?" Her voice was gentle. She actually looked concerned for me. "You haven't been yourself lately. Tell me what's going on."

I look away from her, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks. I whisper, "I told someone." She just stared at me blankly. "About us," I continued, daring a quick glance at her.

I watch the expression on her face change as the realisation sets in. Her eyes widen and her mouth forms a perfect O as she shrieks, "Oh my god! Who? Who did you tell?"

"I'm so sorry, Mon. I know we said we would never tell. It just kinda slipped out." My cheeks feel like they're on fire.

She asks again, "Who?" I open my mouth to tell her, then close it again. "Tell me who!" This time, her tone is more demanding.

"Daddy!" I blurt out. I wince a little and hold my breath while I wait for her reaction. I can see she is stunned. Confused even.

"What the fuck? Why on earth would you tell him?" Her voice gets louder, the disbelief at my betrayal evident.

"Well..." I stammer, "He kinda spanked it out of me." The words sound like a question rather than a statement. Even I doubt that it sounds plausible.

Monica just stares at me, not saying a word. After about thirty seconds she breaks the silence with an outburst of hysterical laughter.

"Oh my god, you had me going there!" I laugh along with her as she hugs me, then I'm pushed down onto my back. She is still laughing as she bends over me and kisses me swiftly on the neck. I feel giddy with her being so close to me. I can smell the sweet scent of her perfume and feel the faint brush of her tight black curls, as she moves to lay beside me.

As our laughter subsides, we turn towards each other on the bed so we are face to face. In that moment, my green eyes look into her dark chocolate eyes, and I want to kiss her full lips. I want to be in her tight embrace, legs entwined together, the contrast of our light and dark skin an erotic and sensual sight.

"It's true, Mon. I told him about us." My serious tone causes her to become still, and the smile slowly fades from her face.

After a few thoughtful moments she asks, "Did he really hit you?"

"No, it wasn't like that. He didn't hit me. He spanked me. There's a difference."

She looks at me, surprised at my confession. She starts to giggle, then pulls me closer and playfully slaps my ass. "Did he spank you like that?"

"No!" I'm laughing again, relieved that she is taking this so well. "He had me over his knees. That's how he did it."

We both giggle as she tries to spank my butt, all the while I am trying to catch her hands to make her stop. "Why the fuck was he spanking you in the first place? You're almost nineteen years old! You're not a little kid anymore." She had a fair point. It didn't make sense that he would treat me like a child. I had to come clean to my best friend so she would understand.

"It was that night when I stayed late at your place watching a movie. He thought I had been out messing around with a boy, and he was so pissed!" Monica nodded her head. She knew how moody and agitated he had been lately.

"Did you like it?" Her eyes held a mischievous twinkle.

"No! Yes. I mean... it kinda hurt, and it kinda felt good, too." I could feel my pussy twitch with the excitement of reliving the encounter.

"So he spanked you because he thought you had been with a boy?" I nodded my head. "What did he say when you told him about us?"

"Nothing. He didn't say anything at all. He, ummm... actually, he got really turned on." I felt shy to tell her of my first sexual experience with a man. She had lost her virginity eight months ago, and would tell me in detail every time she had been with a guy. And there were plenty of times. Now it was my turn to tell.

"I could feel his hard-on rubbing against me." She looked at me with wide eyes. "That's fucked up! He's your dad!!"

"I know, I know." How many times had I thought the same thing over the past two weeks? What had happened was taboo. Even so, I couldn't help but get turned on every time I thought about it.

"Tell me everything!" Monica looks at me with an impish grin, wanting me to tell her everything. In detail. I smile as I shift closer to her. With our legs finding their familiar positioning, our hands resting on each other's thighs, we lean into each other as I tell her everything.

-----------------

I had expected that it would be awkward at home. When your father puts you over his knee, spanks and fingers you to orgasm, then cums on your stomach, you would think that things would get weird after that. Strangely, it didn't happen that way. Instead, home life felt like normal.

The morning after that incestuous night two weeks ago, I woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen like I always did.

"Good morning, Daddy." I eye him from the doorway as he places his empty coffee cup in the sink. Dressed in his work uniform consisting of beige khakis and a blue polo shirt, he looks up at me and winks. With his solid build, tanned skin and short curly brown hair, he looked pretty good for forty-seven years old.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How was your sleep?" His bright blue eyes crinkle at the sides as he smiles, briefly looking me over as I stand there in my satin robe.

"It was great!" I beam at him. He makes his way towards me, extends his muscular arms out and envelops me in a morning hug. Is it just my imagination, or does he hold me a bit more closer than usual?

"See you tonight, sweetheart." He kisses me on my forehead, walks out of the kitchen to collect his keys from the little table near the front door, and then continues on his way out to his landscaping job.

I stand there alone in the quiet kitchen, and thoughtfully assess the situation. He had acted as if nothing had happened, like it was just another ordinary day. I was certain that he would want to have a serious chat, or at the very least claim that the night before was a mistake that could never be repeated. I guess there was still time for that. After all, it was only the first morning after.

As the days passed, nothing seemed to change. The normality of it was odd. Why didn't he acknowledge what had happened? Had he pushed it out of his mind, unable to face the reality? I found myself obsessing over it. Obsessing over him. It wasn't long until I realised that I didn't want things to go back to normal. That night with him had been the most erotic and sexiest of my life, and I wanted more.

Over the next few weeks I tried my best to get his attention. At first, I was subtle. I would do things like leave the door to my bedroom slightly ajar when I was getting dressed. In the mornings I would let my robe gape open, sometimes letting it fall away enough to reveal a peek at skimpy night clothes. Any time I was near him, I would find an excuse to touch him, brush up against him, or simply stand close to him.

When I didn't get the attention I wanted, I tried even harder and became more daring. Almost daily, I'd deliberately press my generously sized boobs into him when he hugged me good morning or good night. Occasionally, I would make soft purring noises while he held me, indicating that I was happily turned on being held against his body. I hoped that he would grab my ass, and with his strong hands pull me closer into him so his hard cock could press up against me. While he seemed content to embrace me, it would only ever last for a few seconds, and much to my disappointment, there was never any ass-grabbing or cock-smushing.

One night, while we were sitting on the sofa together, I asked him to give me a foot massage, which he agreed to. While I laid on my back, my feet were in his lap and cupped in his warm hands. I ached for him to work his way up my bare legs and under my tiny shorts. Again, I would make the purring noises and sigh heavily, saying things like, "Oh, that feels so good..." and "Mmmm, yes, you're hitting the spot!" He would either just smile at me, or continue watching the television.

Yet my most desperate act, was to masturbate on my bed, legs wide open, shamelessly displaying my shaved pussy for him to see, should he walk by; he never did.

Nothing worked! As hard as I tried to get his attention, all my efforts were in vain. It was ridiculous that I was lusting after my own father. What was even more ridiculous was that I felt humiliated at my failed attempts to seduce him.

The best thing I could do now, was give up. If he could forget about that night and move on, perhaps I should do the same. Reluctantly, I made the decision to withhold any further attempts at gaining his attention, sure that over time the fantasies of him would fade and the desire to be with him would be no more.

-----------------

It was a late summer night, and I was comfortably tucked into my bed under the cool cotton sheets. Laying on my back with my eyes wide open, obsessive thoughts lingered in my mind to prevent me from falling asleep. The moonlight streamed in from the open windows to cast a soft illuminating glow, and in the faintly lit room I could see the rhythmic rise and fall of the bedsheets further down, as I stimulated myself. Lately, this had been my favourite way to fall asleep... one hand down my panties, teasing and edging for as long as I could handle it, then bringing myself to a sweet orgasm. It worked every single time. The intense release would relax my entire body, the fuzziness in my mind would seep in, and then I would drift off into a heavenly slumber.

Tonight was especially enjoyable. The combination of the warm midnight breeze, the hypnotic dance of the sheer curtains in the open windows, and the alluring fantasies of seduction playing in my mind, all combined to make a delicious and erotic experience. I had moved the top part of the bedsheets down and pulled my night shirt up to expose my bare breasts. They looked extra milky soft in the moonlight, my pink nipples standing erect as I plucked and pinched each one in turn, the night air adding an extra tantalising sensation.

I heard him before I saw him. At first I thought it was my imagination. Soft footsteps along the hallway pausing outside my bedroom door, then a shadowy figure slowly entering the room. The 5'10" outline of my father made it's way towards me, hesitating at the end of my bed, then taking two more steps to stop close to where my head lay.

No, this was definitely not my imagination, it was real! I immediately withdrew my hand from my panties, reluctantly leaving the warm and wet juices. I lay still, aware of my exposed breasts, yet unsure of how to cover them. Unsure if I even wanted to cover them.

"Daddy?" The moonlight allowed me to see his features. Dressed in a t-shirt and boxers, there was a look of surprise on his face.

"Sweetheart, you're awake." His eyes search my face, then mimics my smile as the furrow between his brows relaxes.

"Can't you sleep?" he asks, as he sits down on the bed next to me, the weight of his body causing the sheets to subtly shift over me like a gentle caress.

I shake my head. He leans down to kiss my forehead, placing one hand for balance on the other side of my form in the bed. As he hovers over me, the loose fabric of his t-shirt brushes over my breasts, causing my already hard nipples to ache even more. The nearness of his body sends a shudder through me; starting at my head, then travelling straight down my spine to my aroused pussy.

"Can you rub my back, Daddy? You know, like you used to when I was little?"

He nods, a faint chuckle escaping from his lips as he sits up. "You're not that little anymore," he says in a low but playful voice, "You're all grown up now." His eyes fall to my bare breasts and linger, watching the steady rise and fall of my chest. Transfixed and unable to avert his gaze, I watch as his his stubble covered jaw tightens.

I scoot over and pull the sheet up, giving him a full view of the half-undressed state of my body, and indicating for him to get into the bed. After a moment of hesitation, he slides in next to me and rests his head on my pillow. As soon as he has settled on his back, I snuggle into him from the side, my free arm reaching around his broad torso and my head happily resting on his chest. I both hear and feel as he inhales deeply, then lets out a controlled groan on the exhale, my naked breasts pressing up into his clothed body.

He immediately starts to rub my back in slow soothing motions, up and down either side of my spine, across my shoulders, then down my spine again. His other hand gently plays with my hair, running his fingers through the entire length, over and over. I take a deep breath in, smelling the fresh scent of his skin through his t-shirt. I nuzzle my face into his warm chest and quietly sigh. I'm in heaven!

"I'm still your little girl, right Daddy?"

He gives me a tight squeeze, breathing heavily as he answers a simple, "Yes!" His hand continues to rub my back, and I blissfully enjoy the closeness of our bodies. I shift so that I can be even closer, pressing my body into him and moving my free hand up to his chest. I throw one leg over him, resting my mound on his thigh.

For a moment, I don't know if I have gone too far. Before I have a chance to say anything, I feel his big hand steadily move down my back and onto my ass. He squeezes one cheek, then the other, then continues up my spine. This time on the downwards stroke his hand goes under my panties, causing a little jolt of pleasure as I recall the last time his hand was there. He repeats this several times as I start to gently rock my hips into him, his hairy thigh tickling the soft skin between my legs. I can feel the soaked fabric of my panties as I brush against him, and I'm sure he can feel the warm wetness seeping onto his skin.

While one hand is working my back and ass, he uses the other to take hold of my hand that was laying on his chest. He brings my hand up to his face, and deeply inhales. He lets out a deep groan as he smells the scent of the juices on my fingers from the earlier solo play. He hungrily sniffs my dirty, sticky fingers, rubbing my hand into and over his face, his hot breath a mixture of panting and moans.

Still clasping my hand, he moves it away from his face and brings it down to his groin. There, waiting for me, is his hard pulsing manhood. He firmly places my hand over his raging hard-on, covered by his silky boxers. Fuck! This is the first time that I've ever felt a cock! The thought sends a shock wave of desire through me.

I boldly trace the outline of his member with my curious fingers. I can feel the bulbous tip through the silk fabric, and I inwardly smile, as I feel his rod jerk upwards at my touch. Now with my open palm I caress his entire length, fingers curling around him as I do so, listening to him groan and feeling his hips push up into my hand. I'm surprised to feel how much heat he is giving off, and then it reminds me of how hot I can get between my legs when I play with myself.

Wanting more, I begin to pull his boxers down. He keenly helps me undress him. He momentarily sits up to remove his t-shirt, carelessly throwing it on the floor. He shifts in the bed to finally remove his last piece of clothing, then comes to rest on his side facing me.

This time, we both have our heads on my pillow, his completely naked body facing me, ready and willing to let me live out my fantasies. He pulls me in closer with his strong arms, then his hand reaches around to knead my ass, pulling at it, and stretching my cotton panties as he does so. My hand immediately reaches out for his cock. I tightly grip his shaft and start pumping my fist, like I had seen it done in porn movies.

"Whoa!" He tenses, and I release my firm grip.

"Sorry Daddy, I've never done this before." I hear a low groan escape from deep inside his throat as he re-positions my hand on his cock.

Holding his hand over mine, he gently squeezes and pumps, showing me the right amount of pressure. He controls my hand to wank him, guiding it up and down his entire length, pulsing my fingers around him to a perfect rhythm. Once I have the hang of it, he lets go of my hand and allows me to continue to pump on my own. I revel in taking part in this new experience, the warmth of soft skin moving over hard-as-steel muscle is like nothing I had imagined.

He leans his body in so that he can nuzzle his face into my neck, showering it with small kisses. He is so close now, causing the head of is cock to bang up against my stomach as I continue to jerk him. I feel his hand leave my ass and make its way to my chest. He pulls up my nightshirt that had fallen back down, then lustfully cups and kneads my breasts. The combination of his hot passionate kisses on my neck and his big hands working my milky tits, have me feeling delirious.

He abruptly stops playing with my boobs to reach towards my ass, this time pulling my panties down completely. His hand continues to draw my panties down to behind my knees where I wriggle until the soaked fabric is discarded. Then in one swift motion, he has my leg bent and positioned up around near his hips. With my pussy now free and spread out, his fingers soon find their way to my wet throbbing mound. He inserts two fingers, the slick juices allowing an easy entry; and as he fingers me, his thumb expertly circles my engorged clit.

We are both softly moaning, blissfully rocking our bodies into each other. The hairs on his chest tease and tickle my breasts each time he presses against me. I start to feel a warm wetness on my stomach where his cock is rubbing. Pre-cum! The thought unexpectedly excites me. As much as I am enjoying our mutual masturbation, curiosity takes over and now I want to see his cock.

12