Daddy's Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before leaving, she advised, "Listen to his desires carefully, but don't act like a shrinking violet. He likes strong women. I know you will do well, Antonia!"

After the long, six-hour drive south, we pulled into a Hyatt Regency hotel. Eduardo had his own room; adjacent was mine, and two other rooms were reserved for his traveling companions. He had business to attend to the next day, but that evening he took me out to dinner at the hotel's most expensive restaurant. I made sure I was properly dressed for the occasion, with heels, slinky dress and hoop earrings (including a dab of Eduardo's favorite perfume). I made sure I behaved as a proper young lady would in the company of an older man. Eduardo wore a nicely fitting suit and tie - very fashionable indeed - and I loved the cologne he wore.

"Welcome to the world of privilege," Eduardo smiled. "I grew up poor, and that means I enjoy this all the more. I've earned it, and now I can share it with you."

"Thank you. I'm impressed. I hope you are pleased with my appearance."

"Very. You and Maria Luisa have done well."

I thoroughly expected to end up in Eduardo's suite after the dinner. Where would that go, I wondered? I debated touching his leg with mine under the table. I was enjoying the way my boobs looked. My diamond earrings flashed. I knew my makeup was spot-on sexy and that other men in the restaurant had checked me out. I felt ready. Wine enabled me to keep up a lively conversation as we waited to be served.

Several tables away, Eduardo's security guys kept an eye on him, and I suppose, me.

{To be continued.)

12