Daddy's Girl Pt. 04

Story Info
Bree's free to be herself.
3.8k words
4.66
17.8k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbwriter
Rbwriter
263 Followers

04.

Freedom

Hand in hand, naked and unashamed, Bree and her Daddy left the bedroom and started downstairs. The morning was warm and the air was comfortable as she followed him through the house she already knew so well: past Jenny's bedroom, and her own room where Bree had slept so many lonely nights; down the carpeted stairs, with walls decorated by smiling family photos and decorations; to the first floor with its mix of hardwood floors and throw rugs, and the grand living space with familiar furniture and the couch where they'd sat together just one night earlier—another lifetime ago, it seemed. Lastly, they entered the tiled kitchen, which was cool under her bare feet.

"It's all so strange," she said, half to herself.

"What's that?"

"Being here. In this house. Just the two of us, the way I always wanted." She smiled up at him, squeezing her arms tight around his waist. "It's just wonderful."

"It's certainly a better house having you in it with me." Daddy kissed the top of her head again. "Now let's see about getting that empty tummy filled up."

"I think you've done a pretty good job of that already, Daddy." Bree gave her best wicked smile—it didn't hold a candle to his, but she tried her best.

Daddy didn't blush, but his smile did seem to soften a bit at the edges. "Well, we're just getting started. For now, while I'm cooking, I want you to go around and make sure all of the curtains are closed and the blinds are pulled down."

"Yes, Daddy!" Bree went to work, hurrying from room to room and closing up all of the windows as ordered. More memories came back to her, all the years she'd spent in the house, spending time with Jenny and their family. She didn't see anyone out the windows, which was a small blessing, but at least the other neighbors wouldn't get a view of something Bree was in no mood to share with anyone. She also stuck her head out the back door and flipped the switch that automatically closed the bamboo blinds for the covered screen porch area.

When that was done, Bree returned and found Daddy mixing up batter in a bowl. She climbed onto a stool on one side of the long counter to watch him, smiling, folding her arms on the countertop. "What're you making for us, Daddy?"

"Crepes—which is just a fancier way of making pancakes." He winked at her.

Bree laughed. "I always loved when you cooked for Jenny and me on weekends, back when you tried making a new breakfast every time." An unprompted memory resurfaced and she kept on laughing. "Daddy! Daddy—remember the time you tried making banana split waffles?"

He winced. "You didn't have to remind me of that fiasco."

"And when we finally finished them, we had such a sugar crash. Not to mention the upset stomachs afterwards! Oh..." She wiped a tear away. "My God, what a mess that was."

"Well, you girls were a captive audience!" He gestured with both hands for emphasis in between bouts of stirring his mix. "A house husband has to do something to entertain himself, after all." He gave an empty smirk and shrugged as he started the burner and buttered up a pan.

Bree was quiet for a few moments as she watched him cook, setting her elbows on the counter and her chin in her hands. "You've never like being a 'house husband,' have you, Daddy?"

Daddy shook his head. "No, princess, I haven't. It's the life I ended up leading, and it meant I got to watch you girls grow up into the pretty young women you are now...but this isn't the plan I had."

"What plan was that?"

"I wanted to be a chef on a cooking show."

Bree sat up, giving him a long stare, eyebrows going up. "Really?"

Daddy held her stare for a moment, then he grinned as he flipped his first crepe. "No, silly girl, not really."

Bree snorted and leaned forward again—if she was naked, at least she could give him a little show. "C'mon Daddy, tell me. I want to know. Honest."

"I don't know, baby." As one crepe was finished, another started coming. "I honestly don't. I studied computers back in college—maybe I should've done something with them. Maybe I could've been a writer, or a programmer, or an engineer. I could've done a lot of things. But..." He shrugged. "I hitched my wagon to Cathy early-on because she was smarter than I was, and I was in love. That's the way of the world sometimes. Now she flies everywhere doing what jet-setting professionals do, and I get to make crepes naked with a beautiful girl who wants me for me, not because I can keep a house clean."

"Why didn't you go get a job when Jenny and I were older?"

"Same reason I don't have a job now," he answered, giving her the look again. "It's important that kids come home to a parent in the house, and... Well..."

"Well what?"

"I...never had that growing up. So I wanted you two to have more than I did." Daddy said it quietly, but he didn't hesitate, either.

Bree nodded, speaking quietly. "I'm glad you did."

"You two were worth the extra effort." Daddy picked up the plate of hot, steaming crepes and stopped at the fridge to fetch a bowl of cold fruit and a can of whipped cream, carrying them around the counter to take a seat next to her. "That brings up another subject, too."

"It does?"

Daddy nodded. "It's probably best if we keep this thing between us, kitten."

Bree flushed, but she nodded quickly. "Yes, Daddy. Definitely just between us."

"I'm relieved that you think so." She noticed a hint of tension in him that lessened.

She took a bite of food and gave him another long stare before leaning over and looking up at him. "I think the only person who gets a say in who knows that I'm fucking my Daddy is him. And if he wants that to stay between us, so do I."

Daddy smiled. "Then your Daddy says it stays between us for now, baby girl. Understood?" He dabbed a bit of whipped cream on the tip of her nose.

Bree wrinkled that nose in response, then swiped it clean with her fingertip. "Yes, Daddy," she said in a sweet voice, holding his eyes as she stuck her finger in her mouth and suckled it clean with a long, deliberate motion of lips and her tongue. She watched his eyebrows go up and smiled before pulling the digit free with a soft pop.

"Keep that up and I'm not sure how much food you'll manage to get in you before I'm getting into you instead." Daddy's smirk was wicked again, the kind that did all sorts of delicious things to her insides.

"I'm hungry, Daddy—I'll be good." Bree did her best to follow through, but it was more difficult than she expected when she had a big, strong, handsome man like him within reach. They ate in silence for a time, finishing more than half the stack of crepes. but eventually Bree's libido got in the way of her good behavior. "Am I a good lover, Daddy?"

Her question seemed to take Daddy by surprise—he paused in the middle of chewing, giving her an amused look before be finished his mouthful. "What do you think a good lover is, baby girl?"

"Someone who's patient, and kind, and considerate of what their lover needs." She rolled a spare raspberry around on her plate, searching through her thoughts for more. "I think it's important to give a person what they need, while also being able to get what you want."

"Like what, kitten?"

"Like how you love how small and dainty I am." Bree gave Daddy a smile and a knowing look. "It turns you on to control me, to fuck me like the baby girl part of you wish I really was."

Daddy nodded slowly. "Is that wrong, baby?"

She shook her head. "No, Daddy. Part of me wishes I could be the baby girl I think you want—I'm not, but I can be the next best thing. That's me being a good lover for you." She contemplated whether to ask the next question or not, but went for it: "Does Mom not want to be your baby girl, Daddy?"

He snorted and shook his head. "No, sweet girl, she doesn't. She made it quite clear what she thought of that, and refused to talk about it ever again. Wouldn't let me touch her for months after I brought it up." He looked down at his plate, setting his fork down like his appetite had fizzled out. "That was probably the beginning of the end. We've been keeping up appearances for the sake of you girls, but...that tank's almost run out of steam now. Especially now." He forced a tiny smile for her, but it looked sad. "I'm sorry, Bree. I didn't mean to drag you into all of this mess."

"Oh, Daddy." Bree sighed and reached out, taking his hand. "But you were just being honest! Right? You wanted something and she wouldn't even talk about it?"

Daddy nodded, not choosing or not wanting to say more. It made Bree sad, seeing him so unhappy, so upset. It made her feel like she had to counteract that somehow, so prove to him that she loved him and the way he desired her.

Sliding to the floor, Bree stepped over to his stool and reached up to take his hand. "Daddy."

He looked curious, but still didn't speak.

She tugged on his hand, urging him to stand. Once he did, she led him over to the couch; it felt a little strange, leading him after he'd taken so much control in such a short amount of time. The couch was thick and plush, with wide, cream-colored cushions. Once he sat down, Bree went to her knees on the floor at his feet—it was that place, more than any other, that felt right to her. She couldn't explain it, but the feeling was so strong it made her belly tight and something constrict in her chest.

Bree took his hand, pressing it to her cheek. "Daddy, I don't know how long we have together, but I want this. I want you. If you want me, too." She held her breath; in spite of her confidence at predicting his desires, Bree knew he could still back out or stop at any time.

She needn't have bothered, because he reached out with his other hand to cup both cheeks, looking right into her eyes. "I do, baby girl. Maybe this wasn't something either of us could predict, but that isn't enough to not want it." Daddy smiled and slid his hand over her scalp. "I do want you, and I'm glad you want me too."

Bree let her breath go in a relieved sigh. She bent and rested her head on his thigh, closing her eyes for a moment. "Then it isn't bad to want you this much? To want you like this?" She turned her face to look up at him. "To already love being your baby girl? To love that you're my Dad and my Daddy now? To love pleasing you, love that you shaved me, love being naked? Being so lewd and dirty for you?"

"No, princess." Daddy stroked her head, as though to comfort her. "I've wanted this for a very long time, and now, you've given it to me. That's a wonderful thing."

Bree smiled and sighed a contented sigh. He sounded in better spirits again, which was a relief. Looking over, she spotted his soft cock between his legs and took it in one hand; while soft, she could fit her fingers all the way around it, and gave it a gentle tug and a squeeze. "I want to give you everything, Daddy," she said, looking up into his eyes again. "Everything."

Daddy didn't stop her touching; he even opened his legs a tiny bit wider, giving her more room. "Tell me." It was his dark, dominant tone again, the one he used when he expected obedience. Bree loved that voice.

She took a soft breath, let him go to lick her fingers again, then went back to stroking. "I want to learn everything, Daddy," she said, "and give you everything. Every position. Everything you like. Fuck you all over the house, in all the ways you want to fuck me." Bree could feel her face getting hot, but his command had been absolute; he wanted her to speak, so she'd keep speaking.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Daddy. I want to suck your cock while you play with my bare kitty. I want you to...to be your fuck toy, for you to play with me in so many ways, even if I don't know what they all are yet." Bree could feel his hairless cock twitching and swelling in her hand by the second, so that spurred her on, even if she had to speak softly to find the courage to keep going: "I want to fuck you on the porch and in the hot tub outside while we pretend the neighbors are watching. I want to fuck you on the little bed in my bedroom. I even..." Her face flaming-hot, so afraid to continue and so turned on she couldn't stop, Bree opened her mouth and slid her tongue up the whole length of his dick for more lube, then went back to stroking him as she kept taking. "I want to fuck you in Jenny's bed, too... Pretend that it's my bed. That the Daddy I always wanted to be my real Daddy is fucking me the way I always wanted to be fucked." Bree had to close her eyes as she physically shuddered. It was the closest she'd ever been to cumming without ever touching herself. "Oh, Daddy—!"

Daddy gave a harsh breath and grabbed her head in both hands, pulling her to his now-hard, throbbing dick. "Suck on Daddy's cock, baby," he ordered. He sounded so wild, so possessed by his own lust he couldn't help himself any longer.

Bree didn't have to ask how or what to do: she took his cock in both hands, opened her mouth and obeyed his urging to take him inside of it. She gave a choked moan as her jaw opened wide and she filled her mouth with as much of him as she could take, going right to the back of her mouth in one push. Rising as high on her little legs as she could, Bree bobbed her head up and down, sucking hard on Daddy's dick, swirling her tongue as best she could, taking the quick breaths she could every time she pulled back. Bree could feel her pussy oozing with moisture and desire, with a cool line trickling down her thigh. Daddy's grip was so strong and his fingers curled so tight in her hair; she squeezed her eyes tight, tears leaking from the corners from the force of his hands and the strain of her mouth around his thick shaft.

It was quiet in the house, except the whispering gasps of her breath, almost in time with her choked gulps as his cock bottomed out at the back of her mouth. Bree could only keep going for so long, and looked up at Daddy's face, tears in her eyes, frustrated at his failure to cum already and her needing to breathe. When Daddy saw that, he pulled her head up and Bree took a deep, shuddering gasp of sweet oxygen.

"Baby girl, I—"

"No!" Bree coughed, and shook her head. "I don't want to stop, Daddy. I need this!" She blinked fresh tears away and kept stroking him in her hands, listening to the squishing sound of her fingers. "I need to please you, Daddy!"

Daddy pushed up, as if he was pulling away from her, but that was just to turn and lie down on the couch. When he reached down with both hands for her, Bree crawled up onto the couch with him until she was straddling his chest and staring down at his hard, slippery shaft, the thing she needed more than anything else in the world. She bent down and began sucking him off again, now using the strength in her arms and shoulders to bob her head up and down, making sure to let him head the loud, wet sucking sounds of her lips. She fucked him with her mouth a few times, pulled off and stroked him with her hands, dabbing his swollen tip against her tongue. "Mmmmm, you taste so good, Daddy."

"Is it good, kitten?" he asked, his voice tense, groaning as he clutched at her ass in his fingers, pulling her cheeks wide apart.

"Hnnnngh! Daddy!" Bree bent her back and pushed her tiny bottom towards him, as far as she could reach. She bounced her hips up and down, feeling her cunt tightening and flexing as he stretched her wide open. "Oh fuck! You like staring at my little kitty, don't you, Daddy? Now that it's all smooth for you, just like your cock."

"Yes, princess, yes! You look so good, baby. I can't get enough." Daddy growled through his teeth and slid his thumbs down her tender flesh, across her peeled-open pussy lips, flicking her tiny clit with one while the other rolled and pressed against the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Mm! Play with me, Daddy—I'm your little fuck toy, remember? Please play with me! Make me scream, and cry, and cum for you, please, Daddy!" Bree stroked his dick as quick as she could, arms aching, fingers clenched tight about his shaft. She'd never felt so aroused and uninhibited about anything or anyone, but for Daddy, now she wanted to be his perfect, willing, wanton little whore.

"I will, baby," he promised, "Daddy's never going to stop wanting to play with you." Daddy slapped her ass in both hands, such loud, harsh smacks that made Bree cry out in shock and some pain, but she felt so good the pain wasn't enough to stop her. He'd slap her cheeks, watching them bounce and flex, then peel them apart so wide she groaned from the feeling of tortured muscle being stretched so far.

When he peeled her asshole open wide with his fingers, Bree physically cried and buried her face to his belly. "Daddy! Fucking fuck, DADDY!" Her brain was lit up like a string of Christmas lights, a mix of bewildered pleasure and a shock of pain at the discomfort. When he let go, she sobbed with relief and took his cock back into her mouth again, sucking hard, whimpering as she caught her breath.

"Don't stop sucking Daddy's cock, little girl," he ordered. "Daddy needs to cum!"

Bree started bobbing her head again, up and down, fingers squeezing and stroking the rest of his shaft. His fingers went back to rubbing her clit and squeezing her bottom, soothing the aching muscle, making her sigh with relief and pleasure. His touch seemed magical, the way he made her feel so good.

Daddy was close, she could hear it in his breathing and sense it in the way his thighs tensed up under her hands. She tried pushing more and more into her mouth, to the back of her throat; he seemed to like that a great deal, from how he started to gasp.

"Good girl," he said, voice raising in octave and volume. "Oh... Oh, fuck! Oh, baby Bree! Fuck!" He sank his fingertips deep into her ass, pulling, pressing, gasping for air as he pushed his hips up. "Cumming! Daddy's cumming, baby! Mmmmm!"

Bree took a deep breath, closed her eyes tight and pushed her mouth down onto his dick, forcing her jaw open wider, forcing the tightness at the back of her throat to give way. Her throat swelled as she took all of him, right down to the base and the tiny hairs that prickled against her lips. The seconds were agonizing as they ticked by, as tears and sweat ran down her cheeks and her tiny body seized up, clutching him tight.

She could feel her Daddy cumming, feel every burst and spasm of jizz as he came, expelling it right down her throat. Ignoring the burning in her chest and the irrational panic in her head, Bree swallowed it all down while she listened to Daddy hiss and felt him shudder from pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, oh my baby! Bree, my baby! Oh God! Mmmmm!" The pressure of her throat and mouth seemed to overwhelm him, and he rocked under her while giving great groans and sighs.

My baby. He'd called her that—she was his baby. Bree gave a soft shudder again and slowly, gently, slid his cock out of her mouth at last. She took a deep breath through her nose but kept her mouth closed, swallowing every last clinging drop of cum he'd left on her tongue or swollen cheeks. It felt like her duty to swallow it all.

Daddy was lying limp and exhausted on the couch, unable to do more then throw an arm across his eyes. Bree carefully turned around and slid across his chest, falling into the crook of his arm against the back of the couch, her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. Her feet barely reached past his knees; her hair was limp and sweaty again, and Bree pushed it up and out of the way before nuzzling into his warm, moist flesh.

Rbwriter
Rbwriter
263 Followers
12