Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Lovely daughter has a surprise for Daddy.
2k words
4.43
56.8k
92
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
183 Followers

I thought of writing about the father daughter relationship instead of the mother son relationship for a difference. This story includes unprotected sex between family members.

Special thanks to kenjisato for his assistance in proofreading and editing my story.

==========================================================================

Well, to start with, I am forty years old, and I have been a widower for the last five years, my wife dying in a car accident. My parents have passed and all I have left is one child, my lovely daughter, and my sister and her two children. My daughter is twenty years old now and lives in town, with my sister. After my wife died, we both sought to keep to ourselves, though my memories would still flood in of my little girl. On the other hand, my sister is thirty-two years old and has two daughters, and she is on her own with them, her husband having died of cancer.

Just recently, Sara, my daughter, came out to see me and I saw how much she looked like my sister. We sat and talked the whole day long, but what was disturbing was the small tank top and short shorts she wore. I could almost believe that she didn't wear undies, as I could see her nipples, which seemed to be hard all the time. This also didn't leave me enough room in my shorts for my cock, which was raging hard. I tried to think of anything and everything else to deflate this aroused feeling, but it was no use.

My daughter left that afternoon, promising to come back this very week, so I had something to look forward to. Later, I caught myself thinking of my daughter, while letting Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters do their job.

Sunday morning came, and before I really had woken up, I could feel something or someone on the bed, lying next to me. At the same time, I felt someone tickling my ear. As I came awake, I saw, to my surprise, my daughter lying next to me.

Looking down at my face, she said, "Come on, sleepyhead, are you going to spend the whole day in bed?"

And with that, she started to tickle me. I had forgotten that I slept naked, and started to tickle her back, rolling around the bed, and finally pinning my daughter under my naked body.

My cock was hard again, as I was very aware of her heady perfume and the small tank top she was wearing, which had rolled down and exposed her breasts. I was dumbfounded, to say the least, and drooled, looking at the best, most perfect set of breasts that I had ever seen. She was lightly tanned and her aureolas and nipples were slightly darker; though her breasts were firm and small, a mouthful, so not a waste.

Then common sense started to wriggle its way through my brain, saying, 'This is your daughter-- the one you helped with changing her nappies!'

I started to pull away from my daughter, when she locked her legs around my waist, saying, playfully, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Honey, you're my daughter. I'm naked and a little aroused." She replied, still playful, "I'd say a lot aroused. Is that for me?" "Honey, we can't do this, I'm your father."

"Dad I'm not letting you go," she said in a serious tone. "I love you too much to be away from you and I want your cock. Dad, don't leave me. You let me go once, don't do it again."

I couldn't believe it, this was my dream and my fantasy all rolled into one. I was stunned for a moment, until I looked into those eyes and knew my dream to fuck my daughter had become a reality. I lowered my mouth to hers, kissing her lips. I slowly parted our mouths, kissing and sucking her lips, with Sara reciprocating. Our tongues met, dancing and twisting together. I lowered my head to Sara's neck and kissed and nibbled, as I felt her reach between us and grab my cock, slowly pumping my hardness, which had not felt this hard for some time.

I licked and kissed my way to her left breast, sucking the nipple into my mouth, then swirling it around with my tongue, stopping every once in a while, to suck and bite gently upon it. I moved my mouth to her other nipple, and repeated the performance, with Sara panting all the time. I removed my daughter's shorts and discovered that she was pantyless underneath, and then thought better of it.

As I felt my daughter's hands run through my hair, as I used my finger to explore her mons pubis. I felt her pubic hair, and allowing my fingers to scratch lightly through it, I found the top of her labia and traced my fingers down one side then up the next, 'til reaching the top again. Then I transversed back the way my finger had traced. I allowed my finger to explore the inner lips of her labia until I felt her clitoris, which had hardened from my onslaught to her breast. I knew that whatever her experience before this, that today must be something more than just satisfying myself. I traced around her clit until I felt the moisture become great from the attention of my lips and finger, so I kissed my way to her vagina.

I had never liked licking my wife as her aroma had always overpowered me, and I couldn't abide her taste, so I had never performed cunnilingus on her from our wedding day on. But, as I approached my Sara's cunt, the scent made my mouth water to taste her. The aroma was sweet perfume and as I placed my lips to her vagina I tasted her essence, then I knew I would always want to eat her out.

I kept my mouth fixed to her vagina, sucking and nibbling, until she wrapped her legs over my shoulders. I felt, rather than saw, the orgasm that overtook her body. Her legs grasped my head in a vise-like grip that held me, until her first orgasm had subsided, then before I knew what was happening, her second was more intense and to the point that I had to stop, so I could breath.

As her second orgasm subsided, I kissed her vagina once more. Then, leaving a trail of kisses, I made my way to her, where, with her essence still lingering on my lips, I kissed her full on the mouth. I could tell from her breathless state that she had never had anyone perform cunnilingus on her before. Her eyes were glazed and her breath shallow, as I watched until her eyes looked at me.

She said, "Oh, daddy, that was so great. I love you."

My cock was still hard when Sara gripped it, and slowly pumped my aching member. She looked me in the face, and kissed me deeply. Sara repeated my actions by kissing my chest and stomach, which drove me further. She kissed her way to my cock. I watched, as she looked at my cock, while gripping it lightly and slowly pumping. Then, without another word, she ran her tongue up my entire length starting from the base. I could only wonder how she knew to do this, but let that thought slip from my mind.

As she reached the top of my glans, she used her tongue to bathe the tiny slit, then made widening circles until she was bathing the entire tip with her tongue. After a short time, she started to lower her whole mouth over my glans, until stuffing half of it inside. Slowly, she started to pump my cock again with her hand, and I felt her use her tongue on my cock.

I knew that if I wanted to keep going that I would have to stop her, as my arousal was starting to rise to the climax. So, I stopped my daughter.

She looked back at me with sorrowful eyes, saying, "Wasn't that good for you, daddy? I'm sorry."

I said, apologetically, "Honey, it's not you, but if we want to go further, then we better stop."

With a look of perplexity, Sara made her way up to me a bit wounded. But I said, "You can do it later."

Sara came into my arms and we started to kiss; Sara had hold of my cock and was still slowly pumping me.

I broke our kiss, saying, "I love you, honey, with all my heart."

She returned, "Daddy, make me your woman. I want you to be my first and always be with me."

And with that, I laid her on her back and moved between her thighs. Sara, still having her grasp on me, guided me to her vagina. Once at her entrance, I told her to rub my cock up and down her slit'til my cock was nicely wet with her own essence. She then placed my cock at the entrance of her vagina, and I slowly pushed in.

At first, I found her vagina tight to enter, but pumping my cock in and out, slowly, I was able to get a small portion of my cock in 'til I met her maidenhead. I had been kissing Sara until then, when I looked at her.

She said, "Yes, I'm still a virgin for you, daddy. Now, make me your woman."

I slowly withdrew until only the head of my cock was embedded, then pushed back into her, breaking her hymen.

I kept pumping my cock until I was fully embedded into my little girl. With our hips touching the other's, I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her vagina.

Sara had placed her legs over my back and was again panting, saying every so often, "Oh daddy, oh daddy."

This gave me extra incentive, as I could not think of anything so erotic as my own daughter wanting me to fuck her. Then, shortly afterwards, Sara started to thrust up to meet me as I pumped into her; our motion was now becoming quicker and quicker.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck my cunt."

I locked our lips together, kissing Sara deeply, until all at once, Sara had another orgasm. Her legs locked me tighter to her body and it was harder to thrust into, but I did, then I came. I blasted my semen into her and I ground my cock as far as it could go, feeling my tip touch her cervix. I came in torrents and we hung in there, until both of us subsided. I was still kissing Sara when we broke apart, and my cock had gone flaccid from enjoyment.

Sara clinged to me, and I looked into her eyes, and we said to the other, "I love you." We stayed like that until we fell asleep.

The sun woke us up a little later on, and I saw that it was 9:00am. I looked over at Sara and shook her awake. Sara looked at me and smiled, kissing me on my lips.

I said, "Honey, I know this is not appropriate but are you on the pill?"

She said, with a smile, "No, daddy, and I hope you can get me pregnant. I want your baby."

"What's Karen going to say about this?" I said, referring to my sister. Sara said, "Don't worry she wants you to get her pregnant, too."

I know that I loved my sister and had seen her nude during my life at home; that was until I got married. I recalled there were times when she had even showered with me, mainly when mum and dad were not at home; I had sometimes wondered what it would be like to fuck my sister, but I had never gone so far as to do it. I looked blankly at my daughter.

"What? You can fuck me, but not your sister?" she said, "Well, I have news for you, she not only loves you, but wants what only you can give her. You." Sara went on, "But not until I have finished. I'm going to move back in with you if that is all right."

I was thinking of all the possibilities, when I nodded my head at Sara.

She said, "Well, let's shower and you can help me put all my stuff in the car."

And with that, we went and showered...

End of part one.

Don't forget to leave your comments on the story...

JimmyHunt
JimmyHunt
183 Followers