Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to sleep for a while after that though, and I was such a mess when I woke up that Daddy carried me to the Jacuzzi tub and I was sort of lying there luxuriating in the bubbling water while my Daddy and Uncle Brian washed me very thoroughly and thinking about dinner coz I was hungry after all that exercise but I was enjoying being washed far too much to complain.

"Can we go watch movies together tonight, Daddy?" I asked.

"Definitely," my Daddy said, easing me onto his lap and soaping my boobs.

"So you don't mind, really?" I asked, kind of exploring underwater. It was totally fascinating how quickly my Daddy could get hard again when I started stroking him.

"Really, Daddy?" I said, wide-eyed, holding him, looking down and the water was clear enough I could see. I kind of liked what I saw. Any hot little chink slut would've liked what I saw and I was just glad that bitch Tiffany wasn't around coz Daddy's cock was all mine. When I glanced across at Uncle Brian, well, my heart just did the happy little dance that any hot little chink slut's heart would do when she saw her Daddy's cock and her Uncle's cock were both big and hard.

For her. Well, these were, for me.

"You want to do me again?" Coz I did understand now. When my Daddy's cock was hard like that, it meant Phoebe was in line for some quality time with her Daddy. When Uncle Brian's was hard as well, well, let's just say I already knew that meant I was going to get to be a slutty little chink fucktoy for a long time.

"Stand up," my Daddy said, and the look on his face made my heart do more than pitter and patter. So of course I did what a good little chink slut should do when her Daddy tells her to do something with that look on his face.

I obeyed my Daddy instantly. I stood up.

"Kneel over the edge of the tub, Phoebe," my Daddy said, and there was that seat all around that made that easy so I did and Daddy and Uncle Brian were both looking at my butt.

"Cute little butt, isn't it, Brian?" Daddy said, running his hand over my butt. Me? I giggled and wiggled my butt at both of them and grinned over my shoulder at my Daddy.

"Cheeky little slut." My Daddy grinned right back at me.

"Love looking at her boobs when she's kneeling like that," Uncle Brian said, reaching out and passing my Daddy a cold beer.

"Nice boobs, aren't they," my Daddy said, sipping from his beer. "You know, Brian, I never looked at her boobs like this before, but fuck, they're gorgeous aren't they."

"Didn't get those from her Mom," Uncle Brian said and I knew I didn't coz Mom's boobs were tiny.

"Phoebe?" my Daddy, said, beckoning to me with his finger and his voice was so gentle and soft and he was patting his lap. "Come here for a second, sweetheart." He looked around. "Hey, Brian," and gestured with his head, watching as Uncle Brian nodded and slid out of the Jacuzzi.

"Okay, Daddy," I said, turning to my Daddy, sliding onto his lap and his arm slipped around me and I nestled into his shoulder.

"Phoebe," my Daddy said again. "Are you really sure you're okay with this? I mean, with me and Uncle Brian and all the race-play stuff here? I mean, really?"

"Daddy," I said, half turning to him, taking his other hand and moving it to my boob, pressing his hand against my boob. "Daddy, I love this race-play stuff, it's so... I just never imagined... I love it, Daddy."

"With me and Uncle Brian?" my Daddy asked.

"Oh God, yes," I said, almost squirming. "It's weird, Daddy. It's so weird and I feel like such a little slut when I'm doing it with you and Uncle Brian but I love it, I really do."

"You do know really, it's just roleplaying," my Daddy said, toying with my nipple and we both watched coz my nipple was so swollen and rubbery under his thumb. He grinned. "The race-play stuff is. Not me or Brian."

"Yeah," I gasped. "I know that, Daddy. I know and I love it, I do. I love it when you and Uncle Brian call me all those names and say all that nasty dirty racist stuff to me. It's just so hot." I ran my hand over his shoulder, his chest, just running my fingers through that thick curly black chest hair. "I love it when you guys just fuck me any way you want to."

I smiled, slid up and around to straddle my Daddy, kneeling over him, my boobs just about in his face. My hands on his shoulders. "Like now, Daddy. I'm so hot just talking about this with you." I was. I was so hot. Hot and wet and he didn't even need to touch me. "Do you really like my boobs that much, Daddy?"

"Oh yeah, your boobs are gorgeous, Phoebe," my Daddy said, and I was smiling as I brushed one nipple across his lips.

"My slutty chink nipples," I breathed, pushing my boob at his mouth, shivering as he sucked on my nipple, his tongue circling and the lapping.

"Your slutty chink nipples," my Daddy smiled. "There's not many Asian girls with boobs as perfect as yours, Phoebe," he added, before his mouth got back to them.

"Oh god, Daddy," I moaned, when he swapped boobs and I was holding his head with both hands and doing to best to help my Daddy have all the quality boob time he wanted and he was doing his best.

"You like that, huh, Phoebe," my Daddy grinned a couple of minutes later. "You like feeding your Daddy your big slutty tits, huh? I bet you want me to fuck them next. You do don't you. That's the sort of thing slant-eyed whores like their Daddy's to do to their gorgeous fucking tits."

"Fuck my tits?" I moaned, puzzled coz how did you do that?

Daddy must've seen that look on my face coz he just chuckled and my Daddy's hands eased me down so I was straddling his lap and we were eye to eye and his nose brushed mine. I smiled, and then I was kissing my Daddy and my boobs pressed against my Daddy's chest while my Daddy's tongue danced in my mouth and my Daddy's hands cupped my butt and I was so hot and I wanted my Daddy's cock. I wanted sit on my Daddy and ride him.

"Hey, Brian," Daddy called out after a couple of minutes of quality tongue time. "Come on back, the little chink slut's hot for another hard one." My Daddy smiled at me. "Aren't you Phoebe?"

"Uh-huh," I said, and when I reached down with one hand, my Daddy was so hard and I knew the chink slut he wanted to give another hard one too and I smiled. "Am I going to be a little chink slut for you now, Daddy?"

"You going to be a little chink slut for both of us, Phoebe?" Uncle Brian said, sliding into the Jacuzzi beside Daddy and yeah, he was hard too. Big and hard and I liked that.

"Sure, I'd like that," I said, eagerly, just about panting. "I really like being a slant-eyed little chink slut for both of you. Who's going to fuck me first?" Coz I was stroking my Daddy's cock and he was hard but I could see Uncle Brian too and he was just as ready.

"I want some chink slut boob, right now," Daddy said, and my Daddy's hands were urging me to kneel so I did and my boobs were right where my Daddy wanted them. In his face and my Daddy buried his face between them.

"Jesus, Phoebe, I love your boobs," my Daddy said, and his voice was a bit muffled.

"Mmmmm," I giggled. Coz my Daddy was being such a pig with my boobs and I liked it when he sucked on one like he was and I wanted to push my boob into his mouth but it was too big. I tried though, mounding one boob with my hand so his mouth could get a better seal and he did and oh God, I did like what my Daddy was doing so much.

"Ooohhhhh." I liked it when he slid two fingers into my sex as well.

"Ohhhhhhh." I liked it when Uncle Brian held my stand up and Daddy knelt down and licked my sex and I got so excited that I tried to sit on his face and they both laughed.

"Time for some quality slant-eyed ass, Uncle Brian said and he didn't give me much time.

"Nnnngghhh... nnghhhh... nnnghhhh," I groaned, coz Uncle Brian's hands bent me forward over the edge of the Jacuzzi and his cock possessed my ass and his cock was all the way up inside my ass and he was so big and hard there and he was fucking me right there. Small movements, only an inch or so of his cock but I loved them and I loved it even better when Daddy joined in and I had two cocks inside me and they both gave me a good hard fuck and then Daddy fucked my boobs.

"Oh," I gasped, watching his hands squeezing my boobs together while his cock slid against my skin.

"That's a tit-fuck," my Dad said, and then he shot his load all over my boobs and Uncle Brian was shooting his load up inside me ass.

"You okay, Phoebe," my Dad asked after Uncle Brian had finished cumming.

I was just kind of sitting there limply on my Uncle Brian's lap gasping with my Uncle Brian's cock still buried all the way up my ass even after he'd shot his load in me and my head was resting against his shoulder while his hands cupped my boobs which were just dripping and coated with my Daddy's semen, all thick white creamy gooey stuff and this was kind of like last night and I did kind of wonder for a second if they'd fucked that Tiffany girl like this and maybe that was why she'd been smiling the next morning coz if Daddy and Uncle Brian had made her climax the way I just had, well, sorry, my turn girl and I'm not giving up my place with my Uncle Brian or my Daddy's cocks.

I always was selfish like that. Only child syndrome.

"Yeah," I panted, just sitting there, limp, a rag doll. "I'm okay, Daddy, that was just ... that was amazing."

"Better wash up and move our asses if we want dinner," Uncle Brian said.

"I'm not sure if I can move my ass," I gasped. "I've kind of got something up it."

Daddy laughed, Uncle Brian chuckled and that felt a bit strange when he laughed with his cock up my ass, let me tell you, but he worked it out of me and they washed me and we made it to the restaurant for dinner and joined those Bill and Ted guys again and oh boy, I was just starving.

"Been working out again?" Bill asked, coz I had mentioned the gym once.

"Yeah," I said. "Really hard work-out this afternoon." Not to mention this morning and last night.

Daddy and Uncle Brian both turned just a little pink. Me, I smiled happily.

"Good for you," Ted said. "Coming for a few drinks tonight, guys?"

I glanced at my Dad and Uncle Brian. "You guys can if you want," I said. "I'm a bit tired. I can watch a movie and you guys can come by if I'm still awake." Coz I knew my Daddy and Uncle Brian liked a few beers.

My Daddy gave me a smile. "Rather spend some family time with you, Phoebe," he said, and then he talked quietly to Uncle Brian and Uncle Brian was looking at me and smiling too.

"I'll come by later," Uncle Brian said. "Join you guys for a few first."

After dinner Daddy and I went back Daddy's suite and then I had to stop smiling coz I was so busy with that Father Daughter Quality time thing and later, when Uncle Brian joined us, I was even busier. I liked being busy and after that, I was.

Every day. Every night. Every morning. Every afternoon. For the rest of that cruise.

* * *

"Did you enjoy the Halloween Cruise, Phoebe?" my Dad asked, waiting while I unlocked my apartment door. "Really?" He did sound anxious and I guess he should be worried coz he was my Daddy after all and he'd done so many things to me that really, a Daddy shouldn't do to his little girl and we both knew that and I didn't care at all coz I loved my Daddy so much.

"Yeah, Dad, it was wonderful," I said, closing the door behind him as he carried my suitcase inside. "And thanks Dad. That was the best vacation trip ever." I turned towards him and gave him a hug, resting my head on his shoulder, enjoying the way he smelt. Kind of wishing we could vacation together forever.

"Christmas," I said, after a while, hugging my Daddy tighter. "I'll come and stay with you for Christmas, Daddy."

His arms held me, he hugged me. He kissed my forehead the way you kiss a daughter. Except, well...

"Daddy, you just spent all week fucking me." I smiled up at my Daddy. "I know you can kiss your little chink fucktoy better than that, Daddy." So okay, all it took was one look and my Daddy proved that he could play tonsil hockey with the best of them and I wasn't playing goalie, I wasn't defending, I was doing my best to help him score and he was, big time coz I was my Daddy's little fucktoy and I wanted to make sure my Daddy knew that.

"Christmas?" my Daddy asked.

"Christmas," I said, firmly. "We get a two week break and I'm spending it with you and Uncle Brian this year, okay?"

"Uh," my Daddy said, and I guess maybe he was feeling some qualms about fucking the ass off his only daughter. His only daughter sure wasn't feeling any qualms at all. His only daughter had one hand down there feeling his erection and it was hard. Big and hard and just what a little slant-eyed slut needed from her Daddy.

"Daddy," I breathed, "Christmas. I'm coming to stay and we're gonna do Christmas stuff together, okay. You and me and Uncle Brian and..." I giggled. "There's going to be something for you to unwrap and enjoy every night, okay?"

"Okay," Dad said, rather distractedly, coz oh it was so big and hard and my eyes were big and wide coz exploring was just so exciting.

"And I'm going to be doing some unwrapping of my own," I said, just like I was right now and unwrapping was such fun. The excitement. The anticipation. The eagerness as I held him hot and hard in my hand. Really hard.

"Daddy?" I kind of gasped, stroking him, very slowly.

"Yes, Phoebe?" He was breathing hard too.

"It's not Halloween and I want to practice for Christmas now," I gasped. "Would you like to do some unwrapping?"

I didn't really need to ask coz Daddy was already backing me through my bedroom door, kicking it shut behind him and his hands were just about tearing my panties off me and wasn't it good planning that I'd worn a nice loose skirt that could be pushed up to my waist so easily.

"Forget unwrapping, Phoebe," my Dad said, tossing my little white cotton panties onto the bed and no more unwrapping was actually needed, not to get to where my Daddy wanted to get to, "and fuck Halloween. It's time for some Christmas stuffing. Spread those legs wide for me, you little chink slut."

His face looked down into mine and my hand was guiding him right to where we both wanted him and I was spreading my legs wide and I was wide open for my Daddy.

"You want to stuff your little chink slut right now, Daddy," I moaned and the look on his face didn't need words. "Then stuff me with that big white cock coz I want to be your little slant-eyed fucktoy right now."

"Nnnuhhhhhhhh," I said right after that, coz he wasn't waiting around to reply and I'd just been, quite literally, stuffed. Full. Of big hard white cock. I liked it a lot. My toes were curling as my Daddy's cock didn't quite ram into me but he didn't go slow and gentle either. I could see my toes curling coz he'd tucked my knees under his arms and his hands were under my shoulders and he was totally stuffing his cock into my cunt. Hard. Again and again and again. Hard and fast and my feet were dancing in the air either side of his head.

"GaaaaahhhoohhhDaddyDaddyOhhhhDaddyyesyesyes."

"You like that huh, Phoebe, you little slut? You like your Daddy's cock stuffing your little chink cunt?"

"Yes yes yes," I sobbed, coz I did. I loved my Daddy's cock. I loved my Daddy and I loved what he was giving me and I loved being a hot little chink slut for my Daddy and I loved it when my Daddy's cock went all the way up inside me so deep like that. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your hot little chink slut..."

My Daddy did. He fucked me the way a hot little chink slut loves to be fucked by her Daddy.

Hard and fast, stuffing me with his cock, long thick slides of that big fat hard white cock all the way up inside my tight slippery little chink cunt until I thought he was reaching my heart and I was so gonna die and Jesus God he was so big and it was so good and I just knew why little slant-eyed sluts like me liked big white guys with big hard cocks.

"Phoebe you little slut... take my cock, Phoebe... take it you slant-eyed little chink fucktoy."

"Daddy... Daddy... fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little chink fucktoy... Yes... Yes... I'm your chink slut, Daddy, I'm your little chink slut... fuck me... fuck me harder... do your little slant-eyed fucktoy harder."

Daddy's deep grunts as he hammered his cock into me echoed in my ears, my own sobs and cries and moans and occasional little squeals as he slammed himself to the balls inside me bounced off the walls of my little bedroom, the groans and creaks of my bed as he pounded me down into my pink Hello Kitty sheets provided a rhythmic background drumming. And always, there were those wet wet noises of my hot little chink slut cunt taking those deep hard slides of my Daddy's big fat hard white cock.

"Yes," I moaned, doing my best to move on him but it didn't really matter coz he had me pinned to the bed and he was pump-fucking me so good. "Use me Daddy... use my tight little chink cunt... give it to me, Daddy... give it to my little chink cunt..."

"Oh yeah, baby slut-girl, take this... take this you hot little chink whore... take it you hot little slant-eyed fucktoy," and he released my legs, instead taking my hands in his and pinning them to my bed above my head, pinning me to my pink Hello Kitty sheets and humping me hard the way you hump a chink slut when you feel like it.

"Give it to me, Daddy," I sobbed, crossing my ankles behind his back and just squeezing his big fat white cock as hard as I could. "Give it to me ... give it to your little chink slut... give it to my cunt real good."

My Daddy did. He gave it to his little chink slut good. He gave it to his little chink slut hard. His big fat hard white cock pump-fucked my hot tight little chink cunt. His big hard muscular body crushed down on me, pounded me down into my bed, pounded me the way a hot little chink slut fucked so good by her Daddy needs to be fucked. Wants to be fucked, coz I wanted my Daddy to enjoy me, I wanted my Daddy to give my tight little chink slut cunt his cock, I wanted my Daddy to use his little chink-girl and he did, he used me. He used me like a hot little chink whore should be used by her Daddy.

"Do me, Daddy," I sobbed, feet kicking high every time his cock plunged into me and he stretched me every time. "Do meuhhhh... uhhh... uhhhh..." coz sometimes you just don't have the words and all you can do when your Daddy's cock hilts itself in you hard and just crushes against your sex is just groan coz it's so good.

With every thrust, my Daddy's big swollen plum-sized cockhead plumbed my depths, high up inside me, his cockshaft stretching me everywhere and I could feel the contours, feel his glans where he moved in me, feel myself shaping to him as he stroked inside me, using me the way a hot little chink slut was made to be used by her Daddy and I knew he was close now coz he was just losing it and all I was doing was lying there and taking it however my Daddy wanted to give it to me.

I didn't need to think about that at all. My Daddy was fucking me and I was a hot little chink slut for my Daddy and that was all I needed to know. A happy little chink slut, giving my Daddy what he needed and wanted and enjoyed and there wasn't anything else for me to do except enjoy my Daddy's cock coz he was busy taking everything he wanted from me.

"Fuck," my Daddy groaned. "Fuck you're so tight... so fucking tight... such a tight little chink slut for your Daddy."

"Daddy," I moaned, arching my back as he filled me yet again and I loved it when he did coz his cock filling me all the way was just so good, every time. "I'm so tight for your big fat cock, Daddy... fuck my slutty little baby-chink cunt good... fuck your little slant-eyed fucktoy bitch, Daddy... I'm your chink whore, Daddy, fuck me hard... fuck your little slant-eyed whore hard."