Daddy's Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But only for a moment.

"Naaaaaanuuuuuhuuhhhh," I groaned, back arching, half-crushed under his weight, impaled on his cock, Silver-mask's cock up my ass and I wasn't grinning either as I climaxed.

"Ohhh... ohhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh.. oohhh Jesusohhhoohhhohhhh." I climaxed. I climaxed wildly. Kind of doing a good imitation of one of those artificial rodeo bulls trying to buck its rider off, except I wasn't a rodeo bull, I was a hot little china girl with a softening cock up her ass and another cock stuffing her sex and I screamed, I shook, I bucked, my legs kicked, my head beat against Silver-mask's shoulder, my hands clawed at Gold-mask's back and I squeezed down on both those cocks like a vice as molten lava washed through me. A surging tide of heat and gold and colors and stars and I was totally blind and it was so amazingly good I wanted it never to end and it went on and on and on and on and those two cocks inside me just filled me.

"Oh fuck," I said at long last, limp between them. Crushed between them, vision returning, stars fading. "Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck," Gold-mask said, and he was looking down at my face as I lay back limply on Silver-mask and both of them were still inside me and my mask was gone and I'd kicked one of my shoes off and Gold-mask's cock spurted into me one last time.

"Phoebe?" Gold-mask said, looking down at me, his cock throbbing in my no longer virgin sex.

"Phoebe?" Silver-mask said in my ear, his cock throbbing in my no longer virgin ass.

"Huh?" I moaned, sandwiched between them, pumped full of their semen. Full? Jesus, it was oozing out of me everywhere as their cocks twitched and throbbed inside me.

Gold-mask peeled his mask off and I just about had a heart-attack on the spot and he looked like he was gonna have one too.

"Phoebe?" my Dad said again. "Jesus."

"Phoebe?" Silver-mask said again, peeling his mask off. "Fuck!"

"Daddy?" I moaned. "Uncle Brian?" Sandwiched between them, impaled, stuffed with cock. My Daddy's cock. My Uncle Brian's cock. Both of them in me.

"Jesus, Phoebe," my Dad said. "I had no idea..."

"Oh fuck," Uncle Brian groaned. "Phoebe? Jesus. Are you okay? I mean..."

I kind of wanted to giggle and have a heart attack all at the same time and I was still shuddering and glowing from that amazing climax except, well, crushed and full and between my Dad and Uncle Brian, I kind of had an idea of what a kebab felt like coz I was totally skewered even of their cocks were softening fast.

"Ohhhhhhhh." It wasn't like I could move. Not that I really wanted to coz even if it was my Dad and my Uncle Brian I was just glowing and I was doing a good imitation of a rag doll. Limp. Totally limp and glowing and feeling amazing and having a heart attack all at the same time.

"Ohhhhhh," I said again, just lying there looking at my Dad and when I swallowed, I knew it was Uncle Brian's semen I was tasting and my tummy was full of him.

"Jesus, Phoebe," my Dad said, easing himself out of me and there was so much cum. I hadn't expected so much and there was this big rush of wetness and my Dad just looked like he was going to cry or something.

"Phoebe?" Uncle Brian said, and I couldn't see his face at all coz I was on my back lying on him with his cock still firmly up my ass.

"I don't know how to get off," I said, completely normally and totally like I was just trying out a new bike or something.

"Here," Uncle Brian said, rolling with me until I was face down on the bed and then he just eased himself out of me and there was this kind of sucking pop as his cock just literally sucked out of my ass and my hands clutched at the sheets.

"Daddy, can you help me to the bathroom," I said, and I wasn't really thinking much except Jesus, I'd just lost it to my Dad and my Uncle and I'd wanted to lose it, but Dad? Uncle Brian? Like this? Those climaxes? God, my fingers had never done that. That'd been so amazing and I wanted to climax like that again.

"Here," Dad said, and he helped me to stand up and when I looked down, okay, virgin and yeah, messy and my Dad was looking totally stressed out, like, what the fuck have we done stressed out and okay, I was a little shocked and stressed myself coz I'd expected to, like, lose it and have a good time and fade and I'd lost it alright but there was no fading from this unless I jumped off the ship into the Caribbean and that was totally overkill.

"Bathroom," I said, and my Daddy took my arm and kind of helped me stagger into the bathroom and straight into the shower and all their stuff was trickling down my legs.

"Can you wash me, Daddy," I said, taking his hand, coz I wanted him too and I could barely move. Just standing there was hard and my Daddy took the soap and he started washing my shoulders and arms while I just leaned against the shower wall and stared blankly at my Daddy. He'd fucked me. My Daddy. My Daddy's cock had taken my virginity. Well, both their cocks really, taking turns, and Uncle Brian had fucked my ass and I loved my Daddy but this wasn't something I'd ever thought about doing.

"Do you and Uncle Brian do that a lot?" I asked, and my mind was sort of blank except that I was still glowing and I knew I should be upset but really, I wasn't. "Both of you at once?"

"Uh," Daddy said. "Phoebe, I think we should talk about what happened. We had no idea...."

"I didn't know it was you and Uncle Brian either," I said. Then I sort of smiled. "But I'm sort of glad, Daddy, coz you guys are good. I had no idea sex could be that good. That was just ... wow! I mean, I wanted to lose it to an older guy that knew what he was doing and you and Uncle Brian, you really know what you're doing."

"Phoebe," my Dad said, kind of frozen in place, looking down at me, holding the soap.

"Daddy," I said, not quite smiling now but feeling like it coz, well, it was done now, wasn't it. "I wanted my first time to be really good and..." I sort of half-giggled. "That was amazing. I've never climaxed so hard in my life."

"Phoebe!" my Dad exclaimed and he did look shocked.

"Daddy," I gasped. "Every girl should have a first time like that. You and Uncle Brian, just, wow."

"Phoebe!" my Dad exclaimed, but he didn't sound so shocked and he was looking at my boobs.

"Wash me, Daddy," I said, smiling, coz my Daddy was my Daddy but he was a guy as well and I took his hand with the soap and moved it to one boob. "You fucked me, you made the mess. You wash me, okay." Coz I really didn't feel like moving and he'd fucked me so good and I was just so limp and glowing and I could still barely stand and I really did need a good wash.

"Phoebe," he said, softly. "Are you okay?"

"Mmmm, I am, Daddy," I said. I shrugged and my boobs bounced and Daddy's eyes followed and he was looking at me like I was a woman and hot, not like I was his daughter and that was okay. "I'm fine, Daddy. Really I am." I smiled. "It happened, Daddy and you didn't know and I didn't know and we both enjoyed it and now you better clean up that mess you and Uncle Brian made."

"Phoebe." My Daddy smiled and then he washed me. Everywhere. Everywhere a girl needs to be washed, and he was very through and gentle and I hadn't had any idea my Daddy's hands washing me everywhere could be so good.

"Turn around," my Daddy said, and that was better coz my Daddy was back to telling me what to do so I turned around and my Daddy washed my back and my butt and the backs of my legs and let me tell you, my butt needed some washing and if you've ever been ass-fucked you'll kind of understand and a girl does like to be nice and clean and the whole time my Daddy was washing me I was thinking.

"Phoebe?" my Daddy said, kneeling behind me washing my legs, and I could tell he was kind of nervous.

"You need to wash me there too, Daddy," I said, turning around and taking his hand and showing him where there was. "You made it all messy." He had too. Messy and still pink and puffy and I was a bit sore there but it was that nice pleasant hard workout type of ache.

"Phoebe?" my Daddy said, but he did wash me, very carefully and gently and I watched him and okay, it was kind of exciting and I liked him washing me there and I knew we shouldn't have done that but my Daddy and Uncle Brian had been so good and I couldn't imagine actually doing what we'd done with anyone else.

"Daddy," I said, a little breathlessly, coz he was washing me where a girl is very sensitive, even when it's her Daddy that's washing her and my Daddy was paying a lot of attention to details. "Do I really look that hot?"

My Daddy looked up and his face was a little pink. "Yeah, Phoebe, you do," he said. Then, "I never knew you waxed?"

"I shaved today, Dad," I said. Should I be honest with my Daddy? "Does it look pretty like that?"

"Yeah, it does, Phoebe," my Daddy said, kind of hoarsely.

"It's sore, Daddy," I said, and my heart was beating a little faster. Okay, we shouldn't have. He was my Daddy but it'd been an honest to god mistake. Those masks. I hadn't recognized my Dad or Uncle Brian and they hadn't known it was me. I knew that, but it'd been so good and I loved my Dad. Just, I'd never imagined loving him like this. But I had and it'd been just wow and my heart was beating way faster.

"When I was little and I hurt myself, you used to kiss me better, Daddy." He was washing me very gently and I kind of slid one of my hands down to rest on his.

"I remember, Phoebe," he said, and his voice did sound funny and mine was a little breathless coz it was hard to breathe.

"I'm sore, Daddy," I whispered. "Can you kiss me better?" I peeled his hand off me, moved it to my hip and stroked his head with my other hand. "I wouldn't feel so sore there if you kissed it better, Daddy."

"Oh Jesus," my Daddy said, and he was looking at me but he wasn't looking up at all and I knew exactly what he was looking at. "I shouldn't, Phoebe," he added, and now he did look up and there was that strained look on his face.

"You kissed me there before, Daddy," I said. "You licked me too. You liked it."

"Phoebe, that was before...," my Daddy just about groaned and I knew he wanted to.

"Daddy," I said, and I didn't say it that firmly coz I was trembling and there was that big black hole where my stomach should have been. "I'm so sore. You need to kiss me better."

I stroked my Daddy's head and I looked down at him. "Please, Daddy."

"I didn't hurt you did I, Phoebe?" my Daddy asked, and he was looking and not up.

"You didn't hurt me, Daddy," I said. "Not much, but it was my first time and I'm sore. I need a kiss."

"First time?" Now my Daddy did look up, a quick glance. "Phoebe... oh my god, Phoebe. I'm..."

"Daddy, just kiss it better," I said, both hands on his head and I pulled his head to me.

My eyes went all wide and my mouth did that "O" thing again coz my Daddy did kiss me and I felt much much better right away. As in, instantly coz oh my god, his tongue. How could he make me feel like that in only a second and was his tongue prehensile or something coz he was licking me and his tongue pushed at me and I hoped he'd washed me there really well and I held his head with both hands coz honestly, if you're not a girl or you've never had a guy lick you there you have no idea what you're missing out on and actually I stopped caring at all whether he'd washed me well or not coz it just didn't matter.

I leaned back against the shower wall and I just held my Daddy's head and let me tell you, I wasn't missing out coz my Daddy knew what he was doing and why in heck had Mom divorced him but I wasn't exactly complaining either, let me tell you that right now coz if he hadn't, well, I'd have been missing what I was getting.

"Daddy," I moaned, holding his head tight coz his mouth and tongue were doing things to my clitoris and I guess that finger was making sure I was clean inside as well as outside. "Daddy, it feels better."

"Do you want...?" my Daddy's mouth lifted from me but stopping kissing me better was the last thing I wanted him to do.

"Daddy," I moaned, pushed my sex at his mouth and pulling his head back and he got the idea and I was back in heaven, or at least, back to knocking on heaven's door and my Daddy's tongue and his finger were making sure I was so clean and heaven's door was almost about to open for me.

"Am I really a hot little china-girl, Daddy?" I gasped, and my legs were so weak I could barely stand. "You called me a chink slut, you know, before."

"Jesus, Phoebe," my Daddy looked up and his face was wet and it wasn't water coz that was all running down over me. "That was before, when..." His voice tailed away.

"Before when you were fucking me... You liked fucking me, didn't you, Daddy?" I moaned, coz that finger was still inside me and he was still stroking me inside, pressing inside me. His cock was hard too. Big and hard now, sticking out. "You want to fuck me again, don't you, Daddy?"

"No... no, I don't," my Daddy gasped, but his cock said he did and that look on his face said he did and his mouth on me said the same thing. It said he knew he shouldn't, but he did and I smiled, coz he was my Daddy and I loved him and his cock told me what he wanted, really, and I knew what I wanted now. I wanted to love my Daddy. I wanted to make him happy. I wanted to satisfy him. I wanted to be his hot little china-girl.

I wanted to be my Daddy's hot little chink slut

"Daddy," I moaned, and my nipples were so hard they felt like they were going to burst and I wanted his hands on my boobs, his mouth on my boobs, I wanted my Daddy to do what he'd done to me before. "I liked it, Daddy," I whispered, and my cheeks were flaming. All of me was flaming. Burning. Alive and his finger was still inside me and I was so wet inside and I could see his cock, so hard, and I knew it was hard for me. "I want you to do that again."

"Phoebe," he groaned. "I shouldn't. You're my..."

"I'm your hot little china-girl," I moaned, my hands making sure his mouth was where he couldn't talk and he didn't. He kissed me there and oh my god, Daddy! "I'm your hot little chink slut, Daddy."

My Daddy didn't argue coz my Daddy's mouth was busy.

"Ohhhhh," I gasped, lifting up onto my toes coz he'd said shouldn't but two of his fingers were inside me now and he'd said shouldn't, not wouldn't or can't or no and that was the moment when I knew my Daddy was mine the way I knew I wanted him and when Daddy rose to his feet I just about collapsed and I would've except those two fingers inside me and his hand cupping me where I'd discovered I really enjoyed my Daddy's hands held me up.

"I shouldn't," my Daddy almost groaned and now he was looking down at me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my boobs pressed against my Daddy's chest and his legs and arms were like tree trunks coz my Daddy was so big and strong and me, I was tiny next to my Daddy and he'd said shouldn't but I knew would.

"Phoebe," he groaned and his other hand slid around to cup my butt and his cock pressed against my stomach and he really was so big and hard and he was my Daddy but I wanted him. I wanted my Daddy and I knew I shouldn't but I didn't care coz he'd done it to me before, him and Uncle Brian and I loved my Daddy and I knew what I wanted, I really did and no-one would ever know. Nobody except me and Daddy and Uncle Brian and Daddy's cock pressing so had against me told me my Daddy wanted the same thing.

"You can, Daddy," I moaned, looking up at him. "I'm your hot little china-girl, Daddy." I shuddered against him coz his chest just felt so good pressed against my boobs and then I said what'd been in the back of my mind and I'd loved it when he'd said it before, back on the bed when we were doing it, when he was in me. "I want to be your hot little chink slut, Daddy." I looked up at him. "You want me to be a hot little chink slut for you, don't you, Daddy? For you and Uncle Brian."

"Oh Jesus," my Daddy said and the way he looked at me, well, a girl knows.

He looked down into my eyes, his face drew closer, his nose brushed mine and then he kissed me and it wasn't the sort of kiss you give your daughter. This was a real kiss, the sort of kiss Daddy had given me when he thought I was one of the girls in that Asian hen party. The sort of kiss a real boyfriend, and I didn't mean Rick, would give a girl.

The sort of kiss you give a hot little chink slut.

His lips met mine and in a second he took possession of my mouth and it was his, not mine, opening to him, his lips sealed to mine, his breathe intermingled with mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth and meeting mine, dancing with mine, exploring, intimate, passionate, possessive and I'd never imagined Daddy kissing me like this at all and I moaned into his mouth, pressing myself against him tightly, his naked body against mine and his hands were on me.

Roaming, exploring, his fingers on my butt, kneading, pulling me hard against him and he was so strong and I moaned under his fingers as they dug into me, as they kneaded me, my Daddy's hands telling me that now I belonged to my Daddy and his hands slid over me, everywhere. My back, my shoulders, my butt, caressing, holding, exploring in a way my Daddy's hands had never explored me before and their touch was so intimate, his mouth on mine so hungry, his need for me so urgent now.

"Daddy," I moaned when our mouths finally separated and I was gasping but my Daddy was breathing hard, snorting like a bull as he looked down at me.

"Phoebe," he groaned and that look on his face melted me. Desire, need, want, lust, love, guilt, shame. It was all there, written on his face and he wanted me and he wanted me badly and he was feeling so guilty about what he wanted and ashamed at what he'd done and was thinking of doing again because I was his daughter but me, I didn't feel guilty or ashamed at all.

I reached down between us with one hand and I felt his cock.

Clasping my Daddy's cock in my hand, I stroked him slowly, watching his face, enjoying that raw excitement, knowing my Daddy wanted me so much. Knowing my Daddy loved me. Knowing my Daddy was in my power, he was mine and he'd take me because I wanted him too and he wanted me but it was my decision. All mine because my Daddy would stop if I said no. I had no intention of saying no. None at all.

"Daddy," I moaned, and I wanted his cock in me again so much but he was so tall and I couldn't guide it to where I wanted it. "Do it to me now, Daddy." Coz I knew my Daddy wanted to fuck me.

"Phoebe," my Daddy groaned. "I shouldn't. I can't." But he didn't move away, he didn't take my hand away from where I clasped him and stroked him and he was so hard. Steely hard and I just melted.

"You can if you lift me up, Daddy," I said, coz my Daddy was so big and strong and I was still stroking him and he was shuddering with his need. "I know you want me Daddy." Coz he was breathing so hard and so was I and I was so wet. Melting and I looked up at my Daddy and just moaned out loud. "I'm your hot little chink slut, Daddy. Fuck me like a chink slut should be fucked."

Those words just came out and when they did, my insides just rippled and clenched and there was that breathless heat and that moment where he looked down at me and his expression changed and my heart just pounded coz I was a little scared to be honest.

"Say that again, Phoebe?" he groaned and his hands cupped my butt, pulled me hard against him.

"Fuck me, Daddy," I moaned, just about climaxing coz he was moving me against him and oh god he was going to. He really was. "I'm your hot little chink slut, Daddy," I moaned. "Fuck me."

That look on my Daddy's face. If he hadn't been holding me, I'd have collapsed onto the floor and his mouth found mine, possessed mine all over again and he was so big and muscular and hard against me and his hands cupped my butt and he just lifted me up so easily and pushed me back against the shower wall. My hands rested on my Daddy's shoulders, I wrapped my legs around my Daddy's hips and my Daddy's cock found me and pushed against me gently.

1...56789...13