Daddy's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you can, but I know what you mean."

Danny smacked me on the arm with a throw pillow. I set my laptop on the coffee table and threw the pillow back at him.

"Way to ruin a serious moment, Willy. But, thanks. I guess I just need to get to kissing and feeling my way."

"You don't have to rush into it. It took me a while to accept my own attractions and sort out what I wanted. But I didn't have anyone to help me along the way. I want to be that for you. Whatever you need, I'm there for you."

A smile curved Danny's lips, accented by a glint in his eyes. I knew what was coming. I knew what I had inadvertently invited. And I knew that even though it felt wrong, I didn't really want to stop it.

In a flash, his lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his body close to mine. His broad shoulders were firm under my grip. His kisses grew more insistent as I felt his tongue enter my mouth. My tongue pushed back, and I lost myself in the tangle of tongues and arms.

Arousal flooded my groin as desire fought for control of my mind. We'd both jerked off hours earlier but youthful stamina had us both hard within moments. I wanted him, he wanted... something. Anything. I was just handy. And handsy, my fingers moving under his shirt and softly pinching his nipple.

A moan exploded from Danny's throat and into my mouth. I pinched a little hard and he pulled away, exposing his throat to my roving lips. I covered it with kisses and his moans increased in volume and frequency. I was careful not to leave hickies, even though his skin begged for it. Smooth, taut and slightly tangy under my tongue, which I ran up his cheekbone and began to nibble at his earlobe.

I can guarantee we would have moved below the neckline if we hadn't heard the sound of the garage door opening. Danny quickly pulled away and scrambled for his game controller, his erection completely visible under his shorts. I motioned to his crotch and he fluffed his clothing to disguise his hardness. I grabbed my laptop and covered my lap just in time for Dad and Lisa to walk in.

"Well, there's my boys! You guys behave while we were out?"

"Dad, I'm 24. I never behave."

"That's my son! Looks like Daniel is busy with his game so we'll just watch TV in the bedroom. G'night, boys."

Lisa walked over and gave Danny a kiss on the cheek and they headed upstairs.

The only sound in the room was the obnoxious score that played over Danny's paused game. He stared at the screen so hard I thought the TV would burst into flames. I opened my mouth multiple times, only to close them when I realized I didn't know what to say.

Part of me never wanted to speak of this again. Part of me wanted to pick up where we left off. I was just about to Google "what to say to someone after you get caught making out with them by your parents" (I'm sure there's a WikiHow article about it) when he cleared his throat.

"Um, I think I'm going to go to bed too."

"Okay. Sleep tight."

"Um, you can come up and join me in a couple minutes. Just don't let them catch you."

"I don't know if that's a good idea. What are we doing? What happens tomorrow? You're my stepbrother. This isn't a one night stand and we have to live together at least until I get a job. We have to think this through."

"I have. I don't know what tomorrow brings, nobody does. Maybe we fall in love and get married and have babies. Not likely. Maybe we fuck and it's terrible and we just never speak of it again. Or maybe, just maybe, you rock my world and I rock yours and we keep screwing until we find other people we want to screw. But I want your body pressed against mine. I want your dick to be the first one I taste. I want to get off to something other than a tiny video and my own hand. I want you, right here and right now. Now, are you gonna get into bed with me or not?"

Danny turned and walked up the steps. I knew what the answer was going to be as I watched each small, round ass cheek rise and fall with each step.

When I finally gathered the courage to open his bedroom door I was greeted by his completely nude body lounging on his bed. His chest was smooth and pale, his crotch and thighs covered in dark hair. He ran one hand down his chest and grabbed his hard dick. My mouth watered at the thought of slipping it into my mouth.

I knelt down at the edge of his bed and flicked my tongue on the head of his erection. The lingering taste of his cum from hours earlier mixed with the salty tang of sweat. One hand on his pink nipple and the other on his balls, I opened my mouth and accepted his dick between my lips.

He groaned with pleasure. I've always been great at giving head and Danny was experiencing the full range of my talent. My tongue massaged the base of the head while my lips moved up and down the shaft and my fingers dug into his taint. When I reached the base I inhaled the musky scent trapped in his pubic hair.

Deep in the throws of orally pleasuring him, Danny grabbed my arms and pulled me off his dick and up onto the bed.

"Take off your clothes," he growled at me. Awfully take-charge for such a young virgin, but I wasn't going to deny him. Lying back, I pulled my shirt over my head to reveal my hairy chest and soft belly. I tried not to wince at the thought of him seeing my out of shape body next to his lithe and firm form.

"Fuck, I just want to bury my face in that hairy chest."

Grabbing his neck I pulled his face down and pressed my pecs together. To my surprise, Danny motorboated them with vigor while yanking my pants off. Once his hands were free again, he grabbed each manboob and squeezed them before his pulled his face up to my own.

He kissed my neck and grabbed for my stiff penis. My eyes rolled back as he stroked it. He climbed on top of me, straddling my waist, and began to suck on one nipple while tweaking the other.

I stifled a moan. The last thing I needed right now was for our parents to hear strange noises and come to investigate. It was almost impossible when Danny began to nibble with his teeth and my mind exploded with pleasure. I almost came right then and there. My hand slid around my own dick and I gave it a few strokes as Danny drove my nipples wild. He pulled away.

"I want to suck your dick."

"You don't have to ask me twice. Get down there."

"I don't know what I'm doing, though. What if I gag?"

"You don't have to deepthroat the first time, or anytime to be honest. The head is where most of the pleasure comes from. Just experiment. You'll only get better with practice."

"Oh, I hope to get a lot of practice," he said with a grin.

"Shut up and suck my dick."

"Yes, sir!"

Danny was right, he didn't know what he was doing. But he gave it the ol' college try and while it was sloppy, he kept at it and it felt pretty good for the most part. I made sure to make the appropriate noises whenever he did something really good so he'd keep doing it.

After a few minutes he pulled his mouth off my cock and began stroking the saliva-slicked shaft with his hand. I squirmed with delight.

"You wanna fuck me now?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Are you sure you're ready for that?"

"I won't know until I try."

"You know what, let's take things slow. You don't have to do everything your first time."

He straddled me and ran his asscrack up and down my cock.

"Maybe I want to."

Could I deny him?

"Do you have condoms? And lube?"

"Um, no. Do you?"

"In my room, yeah."

"Get it." He slipped a finger into his crack and bit his lip to indicate how much he wanted me to hurry.

I sat up to pull on my pants. If I was quiet I could sneak down and grab them and sneak back. I poked my head out the door, only to hear the sound of the TV coming from the master suite. The flickering light of the TV indicated that the door was probably open, at least slightly.

Pushing my erection into my waistband and walking as quietly but as normally as possible down the hallway, I made my way towards my bedroom.

Luckily my door was between Danny's and the master bedroom, so I wouldn't have to walk past it. But depending on where you were in the master suite you could see my door and I just prayed they were focused on the TV.

As I made my way down, I could hear what sounded like very erotic moaning coming from the bedroom. Were they watching porn in there? Maybe it was an action movie and those masculine grunts were from a fight scene. Curiosity took hold of me as I got to me bedroom door. Turning to look, I saw that it wasn't porn I was hearing.

The bedroom door was open maybe eight inches wide, so from my vantage point I couldn't see everything but what I saw was enough. My dad's tanned, naked back and ass were fully visible as were Lisa's legs, which were up in the air. Dad stood beside the bed, where Lisa was laying on her back, and he was railing her. His hairy thighs and butt flexed with each thrust. I was entranced. Looks like Danny and I weren't the only one getting some tonight.

Danny! Shit, I left him with his own legs in the air.

I pushed the door open as quietly as I could and grabbed the lube and a couple of condoms out of my bedside drawer.

Returning to Danny's bedroom, I closed the door and turned around to see he was still naked and watching something on his phone while he tugged on his dick.

"Watching something good?"

"I guess this is as good a time as any to tell you this. Please don't get mad. I kinda secretly recorded you in the shower this afternoon. I know it's wrong, but you got me so horny and I wanted to see a little more."

"Well, first off, I already knew. That's why I put on a little bit of a show for you. I don't jerk off in the shower that often. And to be honest, I kinda spied on you while you were watching your illicitly gathered footage. I just need to know one thing. Did you also video my dad in the shower? Because he thinks you do."

Danny blushed. "You probably think I'm a sicko, don't you?"

"Maybe, but it's kinda hot on you. But it's wrong to video someone without their permission. Next time, just ask me. But don't video my dad, that's different. Even if he seems like a bit of an exhibitionist these days."

"Wait, what?"

Now it was my turn to blush as I told him what I had just witnessed.

"Wow, that's kinda hot."

"Ok, yeah, you are a sicko. You'd want to see your mom getting fucked?"

"No, but your dad's really hot. Like you, but aged to perfection."

I laughed. "Well, if I'm not aged enough for you I can go."

Danny grabbed me by the waist and pulled me onto the bed with him.

"Fuck no. You're staying until I'm satisfied."

We kissed, long and slow, until I knew both of us were as hard as we could be. I knelt on the edge of the bed and pulled Danny's ass up to my face. First I ran my tongue up the length of his crack. Then, I stroked his dick while I tongued his pink hole. His groans let me know he was ready for one finger.

Pouring some lube onto my hands, I slicked up his pucker. Slipping one finger in, I could hear Danny suck in air.

"You okay? I can stop."

"No, don't stop."

I fingered him for a few moments before attempting a second finger. I felt his sphincter clench around them and I slid them in and out until he relaxed.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"I want it, daddy."

Daddy? Whatever.

Slipping on the condom and, I covered the rubber with more lube. Positioning Danny into a doggystyle kneel, I placed the head of my dick against his hole.

"Relax, I won't hurt you."

I slipped the hard dick inside him, only up to the head. I pulled out and slid it back in a little further. He grunted what I hoped was a grunt of pleasure as I pulled back but not the whole way out.

Slowly I worked my way in and out until I could feel Danny's tension relax. Now I could really give it to him. I pushed my way down to the root and began ride his ass. Slapping his ass playfully, Danny began to push back against my dick as we worked out a rhythm.

"God, you're so tight," I groaned as I worked him over. Giving his ass another slap, I pulled out and laid back on the bed.

"You wanna ride this cock?"

"Yes, daddy."

There it was again. I wasn't old enough to be his daddy. Goddammit, I was only 23. We were literally only 5 years apart. Geez.

But if being his daddy meant fucking his tight ass, I'd be his daddy all night long.

With a deep kiss, Danny climbed on top of me and impaled his round ass on my cock. He bounced up and down, months of working his core really paying off. I started to roar with pleasure but quickly covered my mouth as I remembered we weren't alone.

Of course Dad hadn't worried about being too quiet, or even closing his door, but we both knew (at least in theory) that they were likely having sex. They didn't need to know we were as well. It was kinda hot knowing that just down the hall my dad was probably busting a nut right around the same time as his kid. But who had a bigger dick? Who had a bigger load? Why the fuck was I thinking about my dad right now?

Whether it was the thought of my dad or just weird timing, I knew I was about to blow.

"Danny, I'm coming!"

Danny picked up the pace and within seconds I'd filled the condom with my milky load. My hips bucked under his spread legs as I finished. He removed himself from my dick and laid his head on my chest.

"That was incredible," I said softly. "But let me help you finish."

Slipping his hard cock into my mouth, I quickly brought him to the edge. I heard his breathing increase and he pawed at my shoulders as his creamy orgasm filled my mouth and I swallowed.

Holding him in my arms, we started to drift to sleep. A brief thought of "what have I done" flitted into my brain before I succumbed to sleep.

A few hours later, I woke up enough to realize that I needed to get back to my bedroom before someone figured out we were both naked in the same bed. Not sure I could explain that one away. I gathered my clothes and snuck down the hallway. This time, the master bedroom door was shut.

Over the next couple of weeks, Danny and I snuck into each other's bedrooms whenever we thought we could get away with it. I'd be at work and get a picture text of Danny's cock and balls in my bed and I'd get hard off and on throughout the rest of my shift. I'd text him I was taking a shower and he'd sneak in and video tape me washing up until he couldn't handle it anymore and he'd climb in and start sucking my dick.

He'd gotten a lot better at blow jobs over those weeks, and the nights I spent in my bed alone I'd jerk off thinking about his sweet mouth or his hungry asshole. Every once in awhile that memory of Dad's sweaty, flexing body mid-coitus would sneak in and I'd blow my load almost immediately.

One evening I came home from work to see the garage door hanging open. I walked in to see Danny, Dad and a guy with a clipboard surrounded by exercise equipment.

Danny's eyes lit up when I walked in. "Surprise! I talked your dad into setting up a gym out here. You always say you don't have time to work out so now you don't have to even make time to leave the house. Plus, he wants to start working out and my workouts will be even easier so we all win."

The twinkle in his eyes told me he wanted to see us work up a sweat for more than just health reasons but whatever his motives I was actually hopeful I could keep up with a workout routine this way.

"Thanks, Dad."

"It was all young Daniel's idea. It'll be a fun way to bond with you boys and I got a great deal. Why don't you get changed into workout gear while I finish signing this paperwork?"

Danny tried to pull me into his room "to change clothes" but I didn't want to risk getting caught by Dad so I dashed over to my own. I found a tee shirt and gymshorts and had just finished putting them on when I heard a knock on my door.

"Ugh, you don't give up do you? Come in!"

"What don't I give up?"

"Dad! Sorry, I thought you were Danny. I'm ready to go."

He gave me a quizzical look but quickly recovered. "Do you have some shorts I can borrow? Lisa has all mine in the washer right now and I'll sweat to death in sweatpants."

"Sure, Dad." I dug around a drawer and threw him a pair.

"Thanks," he replied as he pulled his pants down. My eyes grew wide.

"Don't be a prude, it's just your old dad. It'll only take a second to change, you'll survive."

I tried to look away, but not before I saw his tightie whities revealing the front side of what I'd seen the back of weeks prior. His bulge was big and the white material showed every curve of his fat cock. Even soft I could tell it was slightly bigger than mine and his balls were big and meaty.

Unbidden, my dick began to swell. First my stepbrother, now my own dad. I really was more a sicko than Danny. Or maybe just undiscriminating horndog. A dick was a dick, that's all. It wasn't like I was trying to touch it. It's fine.

Once he had the shorts on we headed down. Danny turned into a taskmaster, working us out harder than any trainer I'd ever had. I could tell Dad was modifying some of his workouts, but he was old so Danny let it slide. I mean, the man was 45 after all.

Danny didn't let up on me at all, however. Just for that I might hold out on the blow job he'd be begging for later. (Yeah, right.)

Finally, drenched in sweat and ready to drop, Dad begged to hit the showers. Danny relented and he walked out of the garage feeling twice his age.

"You aren't going to get out of here so easily," he said to me with a wicked grin.

"Oh, god. What else can you put me through?"

"Just some push ups."

"Really?"

"Yeah, only I'll be underneath you while you do 'em."

"Horndog!"

"With you and your dad squatting and sweating and throwing off masculine pheromones all over the place, what's a boy to do?"

I wanted to roll my eyes but instead I pulled him close and slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"I got a better idea. Why don't I lay back on this bench and you demonstrate some squats on top of me?"

"Laziness! But I like your style. And your dick. So, lay back and let's get to it before your dad gets out of the shower."

I laid back and Danny slipped out of his shorts to reveal a jockstrap. Damn, his ass looked so good.

"Sit on my face," I commanded.

His cheeks met my own and soon my tongue was buried in his sweaty pucker. I grabbed his thighs as he began to grind his butt against my face. I slipped my hand in the front pouch of the jock strap and stroked his erection. His hips moved even faster and I could feel his orgasm rising as I worked his hole over with my tongue and his dick with my hand. I soon felt the hot jizz spurting out all over my hand.

"Wow," he breathed out.

"You better get those shorts back on before Dad sees us. Why don't you Facetime me while you shower and I'll take care of myself."

Danny kissed me and wrinkled his nose as he tasted his own ass on my mouth. We walked out of the garage to see Dad starting dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey, better get showered before dinner's done. I'm grilling chicken and vegetables, no sense putting all those calories back on after burning them off."

I slipped into my bedroom and waited for the Facetime chime to sound. Once it did, I positioned my phone so Danny could see me stroking my hard cock while he set his up so I got a full view of water pouring over his lithe body as he played with, I mean washed, his dick, ass and the rest of his body.

I tugged at my throbbing hard on and looked over to see the shorts I'd lent my dad laying on top of the hamper. The white briefs were still inside. No, I couldn't. Before I had time to talk myself out of it, I fished the briefs out of the shorts, held them to my face and inhaled.

The tangy smell of his ballsweat and hint of old jizz, mixed with the earthiness of ass, made me shudder. He smelled so masculine. I understood what Danny meant about pheromones. I was flooded with ecstasy as I looked down at the image of my current lover washing his young, slim but firm figure and inhaled the scent of an older man with body hair and years of experience. Both appealed to me and I felt the orgasm build in me. I covered my dick with the briefs and shot my load into my dad's underwear.