Daddy's Home

Story Info
Woman's lover makes a surprise visit during the night.
810 words
4.5
1.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake to the feeling of a hand sliding down your side. You smile in your sleepy state and reach out for the body in front of you. Your mind shocks itself into full wakefulness as you realize two things. The first is that your husband is lying facing away from you. The second is that the hand that is now forcefully pushing its way between your thighs is coming from someone behind you.

You open your mouth to scream, but another hand clamps down over your mouth and nose. You feel a presence lean over. "Carefull, baby girl," I whisper into your ear. "We don't want to wake him." Two of my fingers force their way into your suddenly wet cunt. You hear me moan lightly as I feel your tightness around them. "Daddy has missed you, sweetheart." My fingers slide in and out of you, my angle from the edge of the bed making my hand brush against your clit as I stroke. I slowly remove my other hand from your face, assured you won't scream now. My free hand pulls aside the small tank top you sleep in to free your soft, round breasts. I squeeze and caress your soft body as my fingers continue to tease your pussy. You start grinding your body against my hand, as the fingers curl and uncurl inside of you.

Eventually, you feel my fingers slide out of you one last time. My hands grip your waist and pull your body forcefully, but carefully, so that your ass is at the edge of the bed where I am standing. My hands caress and roam along the curves of your ass, eventually spreading your cheeks wide. You can't stop the moan as I push my cock deep inside of you, the first thrust sudden and strong. I begin to stroke in and out of you slowly at first. You reach out to pull your pillow in front of your face to muffle your sounds, but I rip it from you and toss it away. "You stay quiet, or he find out what a whore Daddy's little girl is."

With that warning, I grab your hips with both hands and start pounding your little cunt with my cock. You can't remember the last time it was this hard. The angle lets me penetrate deep, and every thrust sends a stab of pain when I go too deep and hit your cervix. My hands hold your body steady enough that we don't rock the bed, but there is nothing to prevent the wet sound of my cock pounding in and out of you or your pants and moans.

Suddenly, your husband rolls over. From the dim light through the window you can see that his eyes are still closed, but his dick brushes against your hand. It is hard, obviously aroused as the sounds you are making seep into his dreams. I grab you by your hair and force your face to his cock. "You better make sure he keeps dreaming, princess," I say in a whisper. You can hear the amusement in my voice, even as the panic of being caught wars with the fact that your pussy is dripping at the thought.

You take his cock into your mouth, and now that I am only holding on with one hand my hard thrusts push his shaft deeper into your mouth with each movement. I move my hand to finger your clit while I fuck you, and your mind reels as you realize I'm not even trying to be discreet. You feel my hand move off of your head just before another replaces it. You feel your husband thrusting into your mouth as well now, and you pray that he is still only dreaming. The adrenaline from the fear only makes your body more sensitive. You let go and begin sucking and fucking in earnest. The orgasm hits you like a tidal wave. You take your husband's tool deep into your throat to cover your scream, as your entire body spasms.

After what feels like an eternity and a second orgasm you hear twin groans. The cocks in both of your holes harden and twitch. Your throat and belly are blasted with rope after rope of hot thick cum. Finally spent, I slip out of your cum filled pussy. I pull you by your hair until my lips are next to your ear. "That's a good girl. Now you just have one more thing to do. When he wakes, have him eat your pussy. If he wants to use my toys, he needs to clean up after us." I slap your ass hard and you hear me walk off, and the door shut softly behind me. You curl up next, and sleep finds you quickly, as our juices leak quietly from your pussy.