Daddy's Little Brat

Story Info
Adopted daughter likes her punishment.
3.6k words
4.3
112.2k
193

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains father/daughter, lots of spanking, lots of dom/sub. Future chapters will have cuckquean themes.

--

It was his moment of weakness. Harlock was a pastor, and a good man, or at least, he hoped to be. But his adopted daughter Carly had pushed him to the limit. He had tried grounding her, taking away her cellphone, everything. But now that she was eighteen she was even more emboldened. Marcy, his wife, had always counseled restraint. She had always said Carly would grow out of it, and it was just a phase, and the lord had a plan.

"You heard me." The blond brat he had adopted and then raised for eight years stuck out her tongue on the back porch and grinned, "Fuck you, and fuck your cunt of a wife too!" She stood up with a crop top and jean shorts that looked like panties, in fact, her panties were showing all around them. Her nose and navel were pierced, and her blue eyes glowed with a certain cold malevolence, like she had finally won. She wore her hat to the side and leaned back with her thumbs in her waistband. She had finally made him speechless. "I'm leaving for California, and you can't stop me!"

Harlock was a patient man. He had endured this for a decade, since she was ten years old and they accepted her from a terrible home. He had treated her with kindness. He had been there for her in hard times. He had practiced restraint

"What's wrong? Don't have your wifey here to hold you back and make you look tough? What are you going to do? Hit me?" She dared him.

"You will not speak about your mother like that." It was the final thin line he felt holding him back from violence. If she apologized right now, he would let her go.

"Oh, like what?" She faked confusion and rolled her eyes. She leaned forward enough to show her cleavage and spat at his feet, "You don't want me to call her a cunt again?"

He slapped her face with his left hand. Hard. She reeled back, stunned.

She was speechless. Her eyes were wide.

"Get your ass back to your room." He ordered. "Now." he pointed.

She held her face delicately, not sure what to do, "But Harlock-"

He slapped her again, this time with his right, stronger hand. She stumbled back and almost went to her knees.

She held both her cheeks, both going red. Her eyes were wet, "D-dad..." She sniffed, tears starting to seep from her eyes.

"You don't have to call us mom and dad." he had given up on that years ago. She only used those words if she wanted to manipulate them. "But so long as you live in this house, you will not use those words about my wife. Do you understand?"

"I'm not going to live in your house anymore-" she whimpered with all the strength had left her voice, it cracked as she tried to sound strong.

"Then leave." He crossed his arms.

"I need to pack-"

"No. Nothing in this home is yours. Leave now, or follow the rules of my house." he ordered. He stood tall with his arms crossed.

Carly was crying, but trying to keep her composure. Her lungs seized with emotion, like hiccups, "But, but dad-"

"To your room. Now." her face was a mix of anguish and anger. "Wait for me there. This is not over."

She held back from outright sobbing until she passed him with her head down, mumbling obscenities and hugging herself. But he could hear her moaning louder as she ran off to her room, sobbing.

He sighed. He had never hit her before. Marcy had never allowed it, and he never saw it as the right way to punish a child. But she was not a child anymore. At least, it was time for her to grow up. "Harlock?" he turned and saw Marcy at the doorway, "Carly looked very upset."

"Let me handle it honey." He asked. "Please?" he was so tired now. Tired of everything.

Marcy was concerned. She was a traditional housewife, and cared far too much about people who didn't care about her. It was an admirable trait. He wanted nothing more than to protect that kindness. Even if she used it on people who did not deserve it. "Did she get hurt? She was crying." She was short, with a pear shaped figure. And brown hair and eyes. He loved her dearly.

He hesitated, but admitted. "I slapped her."

Marcy looked down and away, as if she understood but had hoped for another answer. She nodded. "If she wants to leave." Marcy started. "We shouldn't stop her."

"If she wants to stay, she will learn the rules of this house." He responded and marched past his wife. Marcy did not respond. She just had an expression of stress. She hated conflict. If it were up to her, Carly would have used her in every way she could. Before he left her earshot he said to her, "I know you hate it, but would you come with me?"

"Do what you have to. I don't want to see it." She shook her head.

"I want you to stop me if I go too far-"

"I trust you Harlock." She smiled at him solemnly, "She is like this because of me, I think."

"Because of both of us." He admitted. "Thank you for trusting me."

"I'm going to get groceries." She announced. "I won't be back for a while. Maybe, in fact, you should call me back when it is over." He nodded. "Thank you." She took the keys and left the house.

He went to Carly's room, still in a rage. It was not a sudden flare that drops in time. It was the beginning of a years long, repressed anger seeping through the cracks of his disciplined psyche. When he entered her room she was startled. She was sitting on her bed reading her texts.

Her face had two red hand prints, one on either side. Her face was still wet, but she had calmed down a bit. She put her phone down and gave a smug smirk once she saw him, "So, what are you going to do now?" She giggled, "Well, I'm waiting!"

She was waiting for an apology. He had always sat down beside her after he yelled at her, or punished her. He had always tried to make amends. To see her side of things. He saw now that she had abused that. She had never learned her lesson.

"Carly." He walked to her. She watched him close the distance in a calm, and sure manner. She felt completely safe despite the strikes he gave her. "You are going to apologize."

She seemed surprised. "Huh? For what?"

"For the things you said." He explained slowly.

"Huh? About Marcy being a-" She stopped, "Ugh, yea, sorry I guess." She shrugged. "Is that what you want?"

"I want you to mean it."

She laughed. There was something truly angering about that laugh. It was like a princess on a throne of gold looking down and those who served her. She had no idea how powerless she was here. Why would she? She had never suffered any consequences of her actions.

He sat down next to her, keeping her to his right. "Look," He heard her say, "If this is going to be another sermon about god or something, can we skip to the end? I have a party to get to at five and-"

He grabbed her by the top and pulled her over his knees.

"EEK!" She shrieked with shock, "W-what?" she was now bent over his legs, her top half off. She covered herself. "What the fuck Harlock!"

With a hard tug, her pants, and panties, were at her knees. "D-Dad! What are you-"

He struck her behind and held her torso against his knees with his other.

"EEK!" she shrieked again. "D-Dad?" She tried, "Dad that hurts!" She only called him dad when she wanted something. It enraged him further.

He slapped again.

"Daddy!" She wriggled, he had not heard her say that in years. "I-"

And again. And again. And again.

She was sobbing now, "I'm sorry Daddy!!" She squealed desperately, "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"F-For the mean words!" She said.

"And?" he asked.

"A-And?" She asked. "And I don't know!"

He spanked her another four times quickly. Her ass was pink on both sides.

"Oh God Daddy!" She wriggled her rump, "Please tell me! I don't know!"

To be honest, Harlock didn't know either. "You are going to take this," he said in a controlling, low growl, "Until I feel like you've learned your lesson. Understand? Convince me!" He slapped again.

"Agh!" She reeled, "I'm sorry for all the words! Every bad word I have ever said!" her rear end was glowing when he struck again, "I'm sorry for the parties I had here without telling you!" He struck her again, "I'm sorry for sneaking out!" and again, "I'm sorry I stole money from your wallet for beer!" He slapped again, "Agh! What? What do you want to know?" She wept into the sheets. "Daddy it stings!"

"I'm not convinced." he rubbed her ass, comforting her. She shuddered.

"I'm," She gasped, her hips rotating. "I'm sorry for being such a slut." She choked out the words, "And sleeping with so many guys. I was just doing it to make you mad."

He had thought as much, but hearing her say it made his heart feel a bit lighter. He considered hitting her again, but instead, pet her back. Her lungs were seizing up with emotion on every breath.

"I didn't even like any of them Daddy, I'm sorry." She wept, "And," She sniffed, "I'm sorry for threatening to leave." her words were beginning to slur, "I really don't want to leave! I just want to feel-" She stopped and shuddered. "I want to feel like I'm in a real family..." She said it low and quiet, mixed with the sobs.

"Carly," He felt his rage beginning to subside. It was not completely gone, but it felt like progress. "We have only ever wanted to be a real family for you-"

Carly seemed to be calming down as well. She laughed, "No you haven't. You wanted a perfect little daughter, and you got a stupid broken orphan." She turned to look him in the eye, "If Marcy could have had a kid, you never would have adopted me!" She cried.

He was taken aback. She wasn't wrong. They had tried for years, and this was their last resort. He thought about it. "Daddy-" She turned away. "I just want-" She shuddered and stopped.

"What is it?"

"Can I put my pants back on?" She asked. He noted his hand was resting on her backside. He quickly removed it.

He stood her up and she quickly covered herself, turned, and pulled them back on. "Ow!" She winced as covered herself with the tight clothes.

He stood. As he did, she stopped adjusting her clothes and looked up to him. She left her pants with the button open in the front. She looked at him expectantly. "I am sorry Carly." He couldn't help himself. Now that the rage was gone he was back to his forgiving, apologetic nature. He hoped it would not keep the cycle going. "I didn't know that was how you felt. I'll speak with Marcy, and we will try to find a solution."

It didn't look like the answer she wanted. She pouted and looked away, buttoning her shorts. He asked, "Carly?"

"I'm fine." She said. "Apology accepted, I guess." she wiped her face and slowly sat back down on the bed with a long wince. "Harlock." She went back to his name. "What am I to you?" She asked lazily.

"I want the best for you. I hope you believe that." He said.

"But am I your daughter?" She asked.

"Yes." She frowned. Did she not believe him? "Carly-"

"If I act out again, are you going to keep hitting me?" She asked.

Harlock paused at that. Her eyes did not seem to accuse him. Instead, they were trying to read him. "I'm s-" he stopped himself. "No more apologies." he shook his head and looked at her with determination. "No more apologies! If you want to live in this house, you follow the rules. And if you break them, there will be consequences."

"And the rules say you get to hit me now? Who makes those rules huh?"

"I do." Harlock said. "And if you don't like them, you are eighteen. You can leave."

She looked away thoughtfully. "Okay." She said. Did she smile there? It was so slight he could not tell.

He was surprised. He had fully expected her to start packing. Surely she had some ex-boyfriend who could take her in, she had so many.

"You look surprised." She noticed with a giggle. "Don't worry. I wont call the cops or anything. I get it." She sighed, "Your house, your rules." She gave him a smile, "Right Daddy?"

===

His relationship with her was strange after that. Carly avoided him in the morning that next day. Marcy was happier at least. "She hasn't cursed once to me!" She was surprised, "Wow, what did you do?"

"Spanking." he shrugged.

"Wow." She looked away again while washing dishes. He was helping prepare lunch for tomorrow. "I guess it works. For her at least. This time. I guess."

It was strange. She wasn't acting out nearly so much. At least, it seemed like she wasn't trying to enrage him as much. It had only been about twenty four hours, but she was honestly the type of troublemaker to cause at least one crisis by now. She still left at an odd hour to meet with friends and he still had to keep an eye on his wallet, but the only thing she had done so far to upset him was miss dinner. She seemed like a more normal teenage girl.

"I'm home." he heard Carly's bored tone as the door opened and closed.

"Dinner is in the fridge honey!" Marcy smiled as she said it. "Wow, she is back before sundown too!" She looked guilty when she said her next words, but she said it with a smile, "Harlock, I wasn't onboard with this at first, but, do what you have to, okay?" She then said under her breath, "Just tell me we need something from the store, and you can have as much time as you want helping her!"

Harlock nodded as their daughter entered. She picked up her plate and dashed off to her room. Harlock sighed. He continued as she left. "I should probably check on her at least. She looked like she might be up to something."

"I'll go pick up some drinks then just in case. I'll be back in five minutes!" Marcy said. She once again took the keys and headed out.

Harlock sighed. He hoped it would not come to that. He walked to his daughters room and waited. Then he knocked on the door.

"Come in." He heard. He sniffed the air as he opened the door. Was that-

"Weed?" He asked. She had a joint in her hands as she laid back on her bed, "Carly!"

"What are you going to do about it?" She teased, inhaling a breath. She coughed lightly. She was wearing a skirt that was far too short and a loose tank top.

He closed the door behind him. "Carly." He closed the distance between him and her. She watched him come closer much like yesterday. It was like there was nothing he could do to her. How was it that she never learned? Did he not hit her hard enough?

"What?" She asked. "Oh, is this another one of your rules Harlock?"

"You know damn well about this Carly, don't play dumb-" She inhaled another lungful as he spoke, as if not listening.

She slapped her face. The joint flew across the room. Her eyes went wide as he did. Her eyes were suddenly wide and filled with primal confusion. He growled, "You brat!" and grabbed her hair. He pulled her across the bed so she was prone, face down. Her skirt was short enough that he did not have to lift it to have contact with her cheeks, so he simply slapped her ass as he held her down by the scalp.

"OHH!" her hips thrust against covers as she shouted against the sheet. He kept her face down with one hand as she tried to push herself up. She lifted her hips and ass up, wriggling her skirt in the air, her legs wide. Her skirt fell down over her back. Only pink panties covered her rear. With his target now in the air, he delivered another three blows across her backside. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" And then three to the other cheek, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"You stupid little girl!" He shouted, "I thought we had an understanding!" he struck her across the inside of her thighs. She shivered.

"Oh Daddy!" she groaned into the mattress. Her fingers clenched the sheets, struggling to grab onto something.

"Maybe this isn't getting through to you?" he growled. He put his hands at the elastic of her panties and pulled down. As he did, he noticed something strange. With the panties at her thighs, he saw trails of sex connecting it to her pussy. He then noticed how damp the panties were. She was slick all over. She was dripping down her legs. He looked at her face. She was blushed and panting.

"Oh Daddy!" she wriggled her rump, "I've been a bad girl haven't i?!"

"You-" He wasn't sure how to feel, "You are enjoying this?"

"I did it for attention Daddy!" She admitted. "So please," She bit her lower lip, "Spank me! Teach me a lesson!"

This had suddenly taken an unexpected turn. As weird as it felt, he was still enraged by her actions, more-so even "You slutty little-" He slapped her bare ass. It was a slick slap that hit her pussy as well.

"Oh!" she moaned loud before muttering, almost too quiet to hear, "Harder!"

He obliged. She shuddered. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm-" She covered her face, "I'm-"

"What?" he struck her in an even rhythm with each word, "You're Sorry?" Smack, "Disobedient?" Smack, "A Slut?" Smack, "A disappointment?" Smack "What!" Smack "Are!" Smack "You?" Smack!

"I'm coming Daddy!" she seized, "Oh god I'm coming!" he stopped spanking her ass as her hips bucked and her back undulated. Her legs quaked in the throes of ecstasy, "AHHHHH!" He watched her shudder. He watched her body heave for more air after she groaned it out. He watched her quivering lips, her soaking wet taint. He watched her tight body wriggle and writhe in waves over the sheets

He let her go of her hair. He simply stood there looking down at her in astonishment. She still humped the air, mid climax. He just noticed her hands. They were under her shirt now, playing with her breasts. How long had she been doing that? "D-Daddy? Daddy please hold me!" she begged. "Please-" He obliged again, uncertain, holding her down. His hand was on her neck, pushing her face against the mattress the other cupped her rear. "Ohhh!" It was like putting lighter fluid on a dyeing fire. Her final thrusts in the air were larger and louder. "Thank you! Thank you Daddy!"

He let go again once she calmed down. This time he backed away. What had he just done? Carly was mewling and rocking her body in the air. She turned and looked to him, her wet pussy was on full display, "Hey Daddy?" She asked meekly. "Did I do good?" she wiggled her ass towards him, "Thank you for punishing me~" she cooed, "Do you want to punish me more?" She asked. "I can do more nasty things if I have too-"

He left the room quickly. "Daddy?" he heard as he closed the door and put his back to it. His heart was racing. His mind was very confused. He walked away quickly, trying to clear his mind of what he just saw. He rested his weight on the wall, staring off into the distance but only seeing his daughter shaking her ass at him. Carly was his daughter. He repeated that in his mind. But the image still remained, and the ways it made him feel were strange.

He heard the door open behind him. He turned quickly. Carly was fully dressed. Or at least as dressed as she normally was. "Daddy, I mean, uh, Harlock?" he heard her murmur. "Are you okay?" She asked casually. "I'm," she gulped, "I'm really sorry about that at the end there," She was flushed all over, but for obvious reasons, "It was an accident!" She said a little too loud for him to believe her. "Right?"

"Right." Harlock agreed.

"I went a little crazy there." She explained. "Hormones, am I right?" she chuckled.

"Carly," He didn't know what to say. "I'm so-"

"You didn't do anything wrong dad." She said with a hoarse voice. She was smiling, "Don't apologize. Please?" She added.

"Let's, um," He swallowed hard, "Let's forget this happened then."

She looked sad at that response. "Right." She agreed. "Marcy would probably not like to hear about it."

He hadn't even thought about that. Oh god, what was he going to tell Marcy? He couldn't lie to her. She would be back any minute.