Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
A slutty daughter corrupts her lonely father.
1.9k words
4.27
52.6k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RiverDay
RiverDay
32 Followers

That day was a special day.

It marked the one-year anniversary since mom had left us. She fell in love with some other guy and decided he was more important than us. When she said goodbye, she smiled at me with a sad little smile and said that, someday, I would understand.

I highly doubt that.

It had been difficult without her.

Not that we couldn't take care of ourselves, but dad was always sad. He tried to hide it from me, but I could see it when he thought I wasn't around. I told him he should meet other women, but he always refused. Said it was too early.

He was lonely, though.

As for me... I'm nineteen and my breasts have grown quite a bit in the past year. I've had to deal with all the guys at school throwing me salacious looks--and not just at school. Not that I mind. If I'm fair, I rather enjoy the attention. But it's been distracting. And I'm constantly worrying about my father, so I've had little time to think about sex.

Well, that's not entirely true. I liked to fantasize about what some of those boys could do to me. But I always felt ashamed about it. How could I be thinking about such things when my dad needed me?

But in the end, the reality was that I felt lonely too.

That day, that very special day, I decided it was time to move on.

It had been a year, damn it! How much longer was I supposed to wait?

I was horny, and I just wanted to get laid.

So I put on a special suit I bought off the internet.

It was see-through.

I did put on a bra and some panties underneath...

But what's the point of see-through if you can't see through it, right?

So that bra and those panties? Kinda see-through too. But with the added layers, it made it a bit less obvious. I suppose.

I hurried down the stairs, excited at the thought of parading in the street like this.

Was it even legal?

I wasn't sure, but I didn't care.

I'd just walk a few blocks, then come back.

Surely I wouldn't get into trouble for that, would I?

I was getting wet just thinking about my neighbors seeing me like this. They probably wouldn't even realize just how much of me they were seeing.

As I reached the front door, I heard my father's voice cry out.

"What the fuck?" I froze, with my hand on the doorknob. "Where do you think you're going dressed like that, young girl? I'm not even sure you could call it dressed."

I blushed and turned to face him.

"Look, we've both been mourning in this house for twelve months, as if mom was dead. We don't have a life anymore. Neither of us. But you know what? Mom is not dead. She's fucking some guy's brains out somewhere down in Mexico. In fact, I'd argue that she's more alive than either of us."

He just gaped at me.

I snapped my fingers. "Well, that ends now! At least, it does for me. I have a body that boys like to look at, and I want them to look at it. I even want more than that."

His eyes went very wide. He remained speechless as he stared at me. I thought his eyes were slightly too low, as if fixated on my chest. Oddly, it did not make me uncomfortable. If anything, it empowered me, made me bolder.

I took one step toward him and he gulped, his eyes snapping up to meet mine. "I... I can't believe you're saying these things! What got into you, Kara?"

"Nothing, dad. That's the problem. I want something to get into me."

He groaned. "You really shouldn't say stuff like that. It's... unbecoming. Now, I want you to go put something decent on."

I spun slowly around, to give him a good view of my entire body.

"Why? What's wrong with this? Is there any part of me I should be ashamed of? Should I hide my skin? Do you not like me the way I am?"

"This is hardly about me," he said as he cleared his throat.

My eyes went down to his crotch, and I licked my lips. "I think it is, dad! You seem to enjoy what you're seeing quite a bit."

"Enough!"

"Or what?" I turned my back to him and bent over. "Are you going to spank me for being a naughty girl?"

"To your room! Right now!"

I pouted. "Fine. But only if you come join me."

Not waiting for a response, I hurried back up the stairs to my room.

My heart was racing.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done!

This felt so much better than walking down the street.

This had felt so much dirtier, filthier.

It made me feel alive.

I suspected it made my dad feel alive, too.

I sat on my bed and stared at the door, half expecting him to come rushing in.

My hand strayed down and rubbed through the fabric at my exposed clit. I was so wet right now.

I heard footsteps, but they remained downstairs. It felt like my father was pacing back and forth. The sound stopped a few times, then I heard the TV turn on and I sighed, disappointed.

***

That night, during supper, dad was very silent. I noticed he didn't once look at me, keeping his eyes on his plate.

I'd tossed on some more acceptable clothes--a tank top and a skirt. Though both were tight and left my belly bare.

I was just as quiet as dad was, though I kept glancing at him. My legs crossed and uncrossed constantly under the table. I was not wearing any panties, and I kept thinking of the things I'd like my father to do to me.

It was weird.

I'd never had these kinds of thoughts before... not about him, anyway.

It was as if that argument in the afternoon had opened Pandora's box. Now I couldn't stop thinking about it.

When I was done eating, I stood and walked up to him. Leaning down, I kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight, dad," I said.

He just grunted and nodded his head, still avoiding my gaze.

I leaned closer, until my lips brushed against his ear, and I whispered:

"I always sleep in the nude. You should come join me tonight."

He nearly choked on his food.

I hurried away before he had time to say anything.

Shutting my room's door behind me, I quickly stripped and slipped between the sheets. My hand went to my pussy, and I saw it was even wetter than before. I moaned as I pleasured myself, my eyes constantly darting to the door.

It didn't take long before I heard his footsteps banging against the wooden steps. I could tell he was angry.

The door swung wide open as he barged in.

"How could you do this to me, Kara?" he shouted. "I'm your father, for Christ's sake! You're my daughter!"

All I could see was the bulge in his pants.

A fairly large bulge.

I slipped out of bed and got to my knees in front of him.

His eyes went wide when he noticed I was already naked.

My hand shot up to his crotch.

"You've seen me naked before," I chided him with a mischievous smile.

I was pleased that, despite his anger, he was not pulling back as I rubbed his bulge.

Sticking out my tongue, I slid it across the surface of his pants, tracing the shape of his cock. It hardened.

I unzipped him and felt his body tense as an eight-inch long staff shot out of his pants.

"Ooohh! Dad, I had no idea you were so big."

I grinned up at him as my right hand seized him at the base and started stroking him gently. My lips wrapped around the tip and I flicked my tongue against it, sucking gently.

"I... We shouldn't, Kara... This isn't right..."

There wasn't much fight left in him, I could tell. That was good.

Because I really, really wanted this. I needed this.

And so did he.

I believed that from the bottom of my heart.

I took him deeper into my mouth. I very much wanted to deepthroat him, but it was near impossible with a cock this big. Bopping my head up and down along his shaft, I sucked him faster and faster, squeezing his balls with my right hand.

"Oh, baby," he moaned. "Ooohhh... this feels so damn good."

I glanced up as I sucked him and saw him close his eyes and lean his head backward.

When I felt his cock pulsate, as if he was about to cum, I moved back and released him.

He looked down, with confusion in his eyes.

"Why--"

I stood and grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the bed. Lying on my back, I pulled him down with me. Once he was on top of me, I guided the hand I'd been holding to my breast.

"Please, dad," I whispered, "Touch me. Fuck me. I want to feel you inside of me."

He stared at me for a moment.

"Are you sure, baby?" He lovingly ran his fingers through my hair--the same way he had when I was younger. "You're my little girl," he added with a sob in his voice.

I smiled and nodded.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." Still seeing some hesitation in his eyes, I laughed. "I'm no longer a virgin, if that's what you're worried about. All my holes have had cocks in them."

He was shocked by my words. To soften the blow, I wrapped my arms around his neck and raised my lips to meet with his.

We kissed in a way we had never kissed before and it felt so good.

That's when I felt his dick suddenly slam into my pussy.

He went in so hard it made me scream into his mouth.

As he rocked his hips, he kissed me more urgently, more hungrily--to silence me, I suppose.

My head was spinning from the violent thrusts.

I had not expected this.

But he needed release. That I could understand.

I was happy to be there for him.

"Use me," I whispered into his ear. "Do as you please with my body. I belong to you, after all, dad. You made me."

His cock hardened even more inside of me and he grunted as he hammered my pussy, his balls each time slamming against my ass.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned.

"In my mouth!" I implored him. "I want to taste you."

He pulled out and, grabbing me by the hair, pushed me to the floor. With me back on my knees, he fucked my mouth until he came.

A thick, sticky string of semen gushed down my throat and I gulped it all down hungrily...

At least, all that he allowed me to swallow.

He pulled out before he was done and sprayed my face with the rest of his load.

It was a wonderful feeling, having all that thick goo trickling down my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, my lips...

And I still could feel him in my mouth. The taste of his cock and of his cum.

So delicious.

We've slept in the same bed ever since.

And neither of us feels lonely anymore.

RiverDay
RiverDay
32 Followers