Daddy's Little Girl

Story Info
Don't tell mom!
2k words
4.14
122.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

*The main characters are 18 years of age or older.

Those holiday tv spots were surprisingly accurate. They were exactly like the sun kissed walk they'd made into the apartments an hour ago. Outside she could hear the splashes and jeers of families, just like hers, enjoying their summer vacation. She grabbed the headboard to steady herself. If you started recording the scene outside, you'd have your holiday package advert shot in minutes. Easy peasy. Though stretched panties dug into her thighs, the bed was kind to her knees. Having steadied herself, she knew it wouldn't take long now. Her eyeline forced straight down, the pillow went fuzzy as she shook. She heard only the clatter of flesh. Like clockwork, he started to moan. She could have written the sequence, step by step, she knew it so well. The same every time. His hand slid from waist to shoulder. This was the part where she'd usually let out a few moans of her own - not always fake. But he was in a rush today, and so no squirting for her. The last few acts were a combination of grunts; his lightly haired chest scraping her back; and the unbridled release of his thick load. It wasn't the sudden heat inside her that did it. Veronica only considered it over when his breath struck her cheek and lips glanced her ear.

"Remember, don't tell mom."

She couldn't quite remember when she first started letting him be with her, but it had been a holiday just like this one. Though it wasn't rare throughout the year, the annual summer vacation had become their own little secret tradition. A different tv advert popped into her head. The ones featuring pugnacious women with the slogan 'no means no.' Veronica knew that they didn't apply to her. She hardly ever said no to him. He split open the curtains and let the intense Spanish sun illuminate him. Lean and tall, her father wasn't an ugly man. He wasn't old either; siring her when he was much too young. Veronica hated the fact that she had probably been an 'accident.' Her parents never let on. Looking down, she touched herself. His itch well and truly scratched, she let cum dangle between her fingers. Ending her perverse game, she slid up her panties and let the summer dress flow back down her thighs. She stared at him as a carefully measured amount of him was let leak out the sides of her knickers, to stain the fresh bedding.

"Why close the curtains if you're just going to stand there naked?" she asked.

She threw up her hands in faux defence as he pounced and wrestled her on the bed. Their bodies cooling, she let her fingers slide through the chest hair of the man on top of her. She could feel his strong, thumping heartbeat. Veronica knew it was sick to view him as the cheeky, older flirt. But it wasn't her fault she felt that way about him. If he'd been fat and ugly and altogether more dad like, then maybe none of this would have happened. Maybe she would have done more to stop him if he had been like that. But he was charming and hot, and what happened, happened.

"Get out of here quick, before I lose control again," he said as he kissed her.

Veronica bit her lip as she squeezed his wet cock. She slid off the bed and headed for the adjoining living room cum kitchen. Presently, it was stuffed with suitcases, but It'd be full of food and cheap booze once her mom and little brother, Josh, returned from the store. She watched her father do his best to return the bed to its previous condition. Having taken her with such horny haste the second they were alone, imagine what he'd do when she'd change into her bathing suit later. Veronica grinned as she pulled the red piece of nothing from her suitcase.

"The bed looks fine, dad. Maybe you should put on some clothes."

***

Veronica closed her eyes and sank back into the lounger. She always knew he was younger than the other dads. He'd have more in common with her pals' brothers, than with anyone else. It pissed her off when her friends would talk about how cute he was in front of her -- his dark hair, his stubbled jawline. Just the image of them with him in that way made her sick. Or perhaps it was the fact that it was all too likely. With a friend group averaging 18 years of age, even Veronica knew how tempting it was for a 36 year old guy. Especially one with a sex drive like his. For years she'd hear the energy coming from her parents' room next to her. Touching herself to their groans was probably where it had all started. 'Yes,' Veronica started to realise. Maybe him fucking her that first time was the result of some subconscious teasing -- that she secretly wanted it -- and was just as much at fault as he was.

An ice cold drop landed plumb between her breasts. She took the bottle of coke while giving him a 'how dare you, though I kind of like it' look.

"Are you wearing enough sun screen, love? Derek, put some on her back," Angela said.

"Do I look like a servant? That's a woman's job!"

Her mother was too busy soaking in the sun to reply. Her dad took a gulp of his cola and winked.

"Right. Get on your belly."

Veronica was face down, and once again in her masseuses favourite position. Cool cream dribbled on her back. His hands dragged it from shoulders to the annoying strap across the middle of her back. From this angle it was difficult to open, but in her weak attempt, Derek got the message to assist. Veronica wondered if he was checking on mom as he undid the knot. His cream spreading technique was extremely thorough. There was no way he was going to let the top of his daughter's toned ass get burnt -- even if her panties covered it. The breaking of waves on the sand was immensely calming. Lost in her rationalisations, how could she hold any anger towards him? He was just a man after all. It was hardly his fault her body had grown in all the right places. Hands did another lap around her body. Veronica was sure he'd checked on mom as cream was repeatedly applied to the sides of her breasts. He made a terrible job of redoing her top. Derek let out a few heavy breaths as he collapsed into a lounger of his own.

"Veronica, go see if Josh wants a drink, will you," her father said.

Rising to her feet, the poor guy looked antsy in his chair. His face was red under his silver shades. He held his empty glass bottle between his legs; a good shape for what he was hiding. She almost felt sorry for him as she headed down the beach. Her little ass teasing him every step of the way.

***

"That's two Bacardi and coke, a mojito, and a milkshake. Ok," he said, pointing to his daughter.

"Guess who's gonna help me carry drinks?"

Veronica put on her best annoyed expression.

"Why is it always me!" she said.

When they were sure they were far enough, their hands met. His other hand shielded his excitement.

"There's gotta be a fucking toilet in one of these bars!"

"A toilet?" Veronica moaned. "You're out of your mind if you think you're taking me in there!"

"Please, baby. Just a blowjob? I'm fucking desperate!"

Derek growled in frustration on reading his daughter's stubborn expression. He scanned her body up and down. Picking up the pace, he dragged her away from the beach bars.

***

The elevator was busted, so they were already lathered in sweat by the time they'd reached their room. Out of breath and sticky, it didn't stop eager tongues from sliding down throats. They crashed to the sofa. Man on top of woman.

"God, I could have fucked you right there on that beach!"

Buckling knees helped him slide bikini bottoms away. Desperate fingers speared her privates -- the pain a pleasure. Two hands on his stubbled face, veronica opened her legs and forgot about the world. She could tell the series of expressions on his face went from rubbing to penetrating. Easy eyes meant he was in. She rubbed his back as pre-programmed male hips worked. It didn't make a difference how related they were.

"Oh, daddy, yes!"

He groaned as he quickened his pace. Veronica wondered how long it took to make a cocktail. It wasn't fair that men came easier. She wanted the benefits of sex too. His muskiness met her nostrils. She bit into his shoulder, hoping she'd leave her mark.

"I want to go on top!"

Confused eyes glared down at her, eventually registering her command. He twisted, strong arms dragging her lithe body over him. She leaned into his chest and raised her bum. Derek grabbed his cock and slid it against her until it hooked in her slit. They moaned as she sat.

"Veronica! You're perfect."

Fiery hair bounced as she rode him. She cried her pleasure; his cock already reaching places that needed to be touched. Veronica smiled as her bikini was pulled at, and felt a manly palm cover her breast. More sweat flowed - turning the air conditioner on all but forgotten in their lust.

Masculine grunts initiated the sequence in her head. Her shoulder was too far away to grab.

"Not yet, daddy. I'm nearly there!"

Veronica let her hips wail. She slowed his orgasm by snatching a few chest hairs. His pain was her catalyst.

"Look at me when you screw me! Show some fucking respect!"

"Oh Veronica...I...I," he choked, tears welling.

Grimy hands betrayed his regret as they gripped her thighs. Poor guy just couldn't help himself.

"Daddy! I love! I Love! I...Yes! Open your eyes!"

Juice gushed over his cock and balls. He pinned her flailing body. All of her could sway except for the pussy wrapped around him. They howled together as warm jets shot deep inside her.

"Veronica!"

The girl rode his squirts until he was soft. Not bad for a second time in one day, she thought. Perhaps a breakthrough too. It wasn't often her father gazed into her eyes as he came.

"See. I told you. No one can make you cum like daddy can."

***

Thankfully there wasn't much of a queue at the bar. Beers would have been easy, but they had to wait for the bartender to mix the drinks. His body was already browning from the sun. He wore only his trunks and sandals. Leaning on the wooden bar with the wad of cash in his hand, her father seemed relaxed -- but then why wouldn't he. He knew if the guys circling her got close enough, they'd smell him. His claim. Or maybe with his needs met, he simply didn't care. Veronica always hated the obligatory post sex mind fuck.

She decided she'd wait a while to bring it up. Bring up the fact that she was tired of being just a nice thing to stick a dick in. She wanted more. A family dinner tonight in one of those classy restaurants would be a good place to do it. He'd be hungry then, in more ways than one. Veronica would don her little black dress. Just about passable. Her mom dressed well, but she didn't have the body to compete anymore. It'd be easy. She'd sit by her father -- her mere presence a tease. She'd wait for her moment to slide a hand up his leg. Anyone would think she was a doting daughter whispering something silly. She'd bluff:

"I'm tired of playing second fiddle. Find a way to stay with me all night, or we're over."

Veronica wore a smug grin as reggae played. She would eat, maybe have some wine, and enjoy a pleasant evening with her family. She'd watch her daddy fight with himself as his cum crusted her panties.

Meeting his intense gaze, she snapped out of her infantile daydream. She, more than anyone, knew a man like that wasn't going to take no for an answer. The thought made her wet between the legs. Handing her the alcohol, a few of the guys laughed as he said:

"Remember, don't tell mom."

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers