Daddy's Little Muffin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be no edge as intense as the one with my daughter.

Maddie broke the reverie, her voice breathless and shaking. "I d-didn't ask... didn't ask permission..." Too much terror in that voice. Not okay.

Before I stood, I helped her back into her panties, and then I settled her on my lap with her breakfast in front of her. "Sometimes, princess, you won't have much control. That's okay. I understand those moments all to well. I can't tell you how much that pleased me. You put your trust in me so well and you were so brave. I'll always reward your bravery." I cradled her and after a moment, she picked up her sandwich and took a small bite. After a few moments her body relaxed bit by bit in my arms. I pet her lovingly and she smiled, her eyes shy at first, but then braver.

With a little tender care and affection, Maddie went back to herself in the course of 30 minutes. It cost me nothing and it meant the world to both of us. It was one of my most cherished parts of domination.

With Muffin, the aftercare was all the better.

In the afternoon, Muffin fell back into our routine easily, if hesitantly. She had a few moments of insecurity though, but then she always had. For instance, she watched me get dressed in jeans and a Metallica shirt and then she disappeared and came back with a blue jean mini skirt and a Megadeth shirt. She put her long mousy brown hair back in an adorable ponytail and grabbed a stuffed lynx to take with her for the job I'd recruited her for.

During my odd jobs, I could often get a call for something fun like networking. Most usually I got calls for anti viral cleanup on a laptop.

And then sometimes, like today, I got calls for something flat fucking stupid. Like a printer. These were Muffin's favorites. It amused her to no end to watch me work to hide my irritation. The good thing about these jobs was that they were most often at nights or on weekends away from business hours.

Muffin laughed herself sick while I cursed the stupidity I was called and paid ungodly amounts for. She went through the basic troubleshooting steps I taught her within a moment and found the problem without a bit of help when she reconnected the printer into a different outlet. "There you go. Short." She grinned and I cursed a long string of fury while she laughed. "Wizard's first rule is people are stupid remember? You could make yourself seem like magic right now and then he'd hire you again."

"Yes, well, it's more the fact that my 18 year old daughter solves what adult business owners fucking can't that annoys me. Come on. Let's go."

"Now, daddy, Belgarath the Sorcerer would hardly condone that impatience and Aunt Pol would wash your mouth out with soap like you did to me."

My anger melted away at the reminder of last night and I smiled tenderly when she got in the car beside me. "That's because lovely little ladies don't have such filthy mouths and shouldn't disrespect their fathers, dearest. You know that."

"Yes, daddy." She smiled. "May I hold your hand like I would a date? I've always wondered what it would be like and remember when I brought up the movie? It was one of the things that I meant when I said... well..."

I took her hand with a smile, twining my fingers into hers. Muffin beamed and I chuckled. "What movie did you want to see?"

She named the latest comic book movie in a franchise and I turned to take her to the movie. She stared out the window with wide eyes when we got there. "Oh, daddy, thank you!" She threw her arms around me and I chuckled.

"Anything for you, Muffin," I whispered.

Fortunately there was an arcade to play in while we waited for the movie to start since we were early. We played Galaga together and I won her a stuffed cat from a claw machine. It was cheap and pure luck but she cradled it like a treasure when I handed it to her anyway. She grabbed my hand when I got the tickets and people started to appear. Muffin had always been like that, shy and nervous around so many people. I merely smiled in reassurance and guided her to seats. I didn't bother asking her to choose. It would scare the hell out of her and the last thing she needed was more insecurity in her life, so I chose and pushed the chair arm up to wrap my arm around her shoulder.

I had an idea where a movie might head with Muffin in my arms. It crossed my mind. What I didn't anticipate was the pure electric need that would fire through my body when the lights were off in a theatre with Maddie. I looked down at her under my arm and saw her glancing back up at me, her eyes wide and dilated. Her lips were parted slightly.

Well, what the hell. I'd already thrown caution to the winds. I rubbed her shoulder for the start of the movie, teasing us both and stroking her anticipation. When she shivered, I took off my fall jacket and placed it over her lap. Maddie looked back up at me, her breathing harsh and she settled the jacket in a perfect position to hide anything I might wish to do.

I smiled to myself. She was taking to my lusts so well, working with me. That certainly deserved a reward. "Keep watching the movie, Muffin," I whispered.

She jumped at the feel of my breath, but nodded quickly, eagerly. My breath quivered with laughter. I shifted my body so that Muffin leaned further into me, her ass leaning to the side a little bit. She shifted the jacket, adjusting it.

I kept my left arm around her and subtly moved my right to stroke her thigh. Maddie made to look at me but I whispered quickly. "Watch the movie."

She forced her eyes back to the screen. I watched as well, but my focus was on my hand slowly rubbing circles farther up my daughter's thigh. I made it last as long as I could, but eventually there was no where else to go.

I brushed my thumb across her panties right where her clit would be and she inhaled quietly. Her eyes darted nervously up to me and then around to see if anyone could notice. No one could, of course. I had had my own teenage years of hiding sexual foreplay. I knew the practice even if it had been a while. And the truth was I actually kind of missed this lighthearted type of play, this almost teenage sexual need. "Keep quiet," I whispered, unable to stop smiling like a fool in love. "Keep watching."

Maddie forced herself to focus and I went to work. I tormented and teased my daughter eagerly. I started so slow and cruel. I brushed my thumb over the sheer fabric, stroking her pussy. I pet every detail of her lips, stroked back all the way to her asshole, pressed my thumb to her opening and gently pushed in a rhythm, teasing her hole.

I did this for an entire hour of the movie, all over the top of her panties. Maddie abandoned her fear not long into it, giving herself over beautifully to the care of the pleasure I gave her. She was focused on being quiet and looking at the movie as I had commanded. That was the only two things she needed to concern herself with. That and feeling pleasure. Her face was flush in the dark.

And then I finally allowed myself to slip my fingers beneath the delicate fabric and pressed my middle finger partially inside her drenched pussy. Maddie grabbed my shirt in her fist with a death grip, her eyes wide as she stared at the screen. She shifted readily to make my touch easier. I slid my finger further inside and she whispered, "Yes. Yes, yes."

"Shh." Her mouth snapped shut instantly and I massaged the inside of her cunt, pressing my finger in and out, swirling it inside her, stretching her just a bit, just a little. I pulsed faster inside her when I knew the movie was reaching its end and Maddie shuddered. She seemed to be trying to stop herself.

But she fell to the pleasure just in time. I looked down as her body went tight and her nails scratched into my side. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip to keep from making a sound and she shuddered, the orgasm silently pumping through her.

I withdrew my hand. When the lights came on she stared up at me. People around us stood and left, not paying any attention at all. "That was the fucking best movie ever," she whispered.

I laughed out loud, allowing her the curse word. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Come on. Let's go home, princess."

I needed a break from the sexual lust that assaulted me with Muffin. So that night we indulged in another tradition we already had.

We pvped together. Muffin sat across the room from me at a desktop in our gaming room while I sat at a table with a laptop. She was snarling. "Goddammit, I hate mages. Frost bullshit..." She'd nearly died but gotten off her healing and came back with a vengeance. The result was both of us alive and a dead mage. I couldn't stop from laughing. The 2s game ended easily after that.

She had a competitive streak a mile wide and I couldn't blame her for it. I used to have one too until I tempered out with my age. She would do the same eventually, I imagined.

At the moment, she hopped up and down in excitement with our victory, squealing, and then curled up on the floor in front of me. "We should get a guild tattoo."

I rolled my eyes. "No, we shouldn't."

"Oh come on daddy! You already have Tasmanian devil. What would one more be?"

I grinned. I did have Taz on my right calf. A zombie Taz, no less. I'd gotten the idea while drunk one night at a Slayer concert and ran with it. I didn't regret it in the slightest.

"I do. We'll talk about letting you get a tattoo."

She grinned. "I want one to match you, daddy."

"You know how to pull my heart strings, love. Alright, but not a guild tattoo. Let me think of some ideas for counter offers and I'll ask you what you think."

"Deal!" She laughed and hugged my legs. The truth was my relationship with Maddie probably wouldn't have worked if she wasn't such a wonderful child. She was perfectly adoring to her father. She bowed at my knees like this every night, nuzzling me. She rarely rebelled and she always took punishments well. My dominance adorned this new relationship like a perfect fit. I put my laptop to the side and without either of us asking or talking about it, we went to my bed together and cuddled with a movie on.

I didn't move the relationship any farther from that. I took to fingering her at times and sometimes I would add fingers and watch her scream in pleasure on my bed. Sometimes I would hold her head and make out like we were two high schoolers. I loved every moment of it. I hadn't put my cock in any of her holes or even had her stroke me. I let her watch me masturbate though. I stroked my cock while she watched and rubbed her clit for me to see.

"You're so big," she whispered, almost fearfully.

I took a shuddering breath, stroking myself. "Don't worry, Muffin. I'll fit inside your little cunt. It stretches and you'll have a lot of practice adjusting to this cock." She orgasmed to my crass speech, like she always did and I wasn't far behind her.

That night, she curled up next to me and cuddled close to my chest. "Daddy, now that you have me, you don't need your dates anymore right?"

I chuckled. "No, Muffin. I played daddy/daughter games because I was always thinking of you."

"Really?" There was pure excitement in her voice.

I opened my eyes, laughing. "Yes, Muffin. You never had a need to be jealous of me. I always thought of you in all things. I just had needs that you weren't nearly ready for, princess."

She nuzzled me joyously. "Am I almost ready to take more of your needs daddy?"

The fact that she was brave enough to ask let me know just how far she'd come. She'd embraced her sexuality almost eagerly after she was certain of my permission to do so. She gave herself up to the pleasure I visited on her like a wanton. It was pure beauty to watch. A mixture of her innocence and my filthy kinks.

She stared at me then with a delighted smile. "I'm ready, daddy, whenever you are. I'd love for you to use me in anyway you want. My ass, my pussy, my mouth. I used to be scared of taking your thick cock in my ass, but you're always so gentle, daddy. You always make me feel good. I want to be your little girl always. I want it to be like I'm your date now. I know you didn't want to use me for a long time because I'm your daughter but it's okay, daddy. I've wanted you since I first started touching myself." She straddled me so that she stared down into my eyes. I couldn't have looked away if I'd wanted to. "Even if that's too fast for you, I'll understand. But you can tie me up and put me on a leash and things. I found all the toys in your bag. I know you like it a little rougher than we've been so far. You don't have to hold back, not with me. You can spank me when you like too. I know you like it as much or even more than I do. I know how hard it makes your cock."

"Maddie..."

"It's okay, daddy. I want to play with you. I've been reading stories and learning. Only the stories you like on your phone I mean. I'll be such a good girl for you, I promise. I'll worship your cock, I'll give your feet tongue baths to show how grateful I am, and I'll kneel every night in front of you to thank you for being such a good daddy to me. In all things. Let me be your little girl, please? Pretty please? I'll beg if you want me to."

I positioned her so that her pussy ground against my cock through our clothes. "You've always been my little girl, Maddie."

"You know what I mean daddy. I know you do. Let me be more your little girl. Please?"

I moaned, but I answered because I'm a man and I am weak. "Okay, Maddie. Okay. You can be mine. We'll play harder."

Like I said, she has always brought out the best of me and the worst.