Daddy's Little Prostitute

Story Info
David finds out that his daughter is a prostitute.
3.9k words
4.32
104.1k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

David had originally thought that he would only see his friend at 'Le Grand Parisian', the hotel he was staying at. Mark was a good friend of David's, godfather to his only daughter, but had lived in New York for the past fifteen years, as a result David didn't get to see him very much. Despite this, whenever Mark was back in the UK on business, the pair always tried to meet up. This time they'd agreed to spend a night catching up the hotel bar, as Mark had to be gone in the morning. However, despite his original belief, he was soon proved wrong. He knocked on Mark's door, Room 219, and Mark answered, letting David in.

"Sorry for my current state, but I've been having a little room service." Mark explained, David didn't mind, he'd seen much worse. Mark was only in an undone shirt after all, nothing too major, and David understood what he had meant by 'room service'. Although he vaguely disapproved of prostitution, he knew that Mark always managed to wrangle hotels with, varied, options concerning room service.

"Lucky you mate, if I did anything like that I'm sure Amanda would find out," David joked as he sat down in a smallish room containing two chairs, a sofa, a desk, a coffee table and a small television. Waiting for Mark to finish getting dressed.

"The perks of never marrying, my friend." Mark replied, as he did up the buttons on his shirt. Then, out from the bedroom came a blonde girl in a tight white dress, her eyes flickered over Mark but froze when they met David's. David too froze, as when he saw the girl he knew immediately that she was nineteen years old, five foot eight, that she was called Chloe, and was just finishing her second year studying mathematics at Queen Mary's University London. He knew all this because she was his daughter. However, before David could say anything she left without a word, escaping quickly.

"Like what you see, Davey?" Mark asked, a grin spread across his face. "She was a good lay, you know."

"R- Really?" David asked, "What was she like?"

"Oh, remarkable, one of the best hookers I've had in a long time! Great blowjobs, brilliant tits, and nice tight cunt and arse." Mark detailed, his grin now filled with pride at such a sexual encounter.

"She did anal?" David asked, horrified at the thought of a man sticking his cock up his little girl's arse.

"Oh yeah, if you want her, just book this room and when you do, ask for the 'discreet' room service," Mark explained, "Come on, let's go to the bar,"

The pair went to the bar and David was quickly able to shake the visible shock from his face and talk to Mark as he normally would. It wasn't as if Mark had known that he was fucking his daughter, Mark's own goddaughter, he hadn't seen her since she was six years old. Conversation progressed onto numerous topics, thankfully for David family was not one of them, but he still couldn't get the thought of his daughter whoring herself out, being a little prossie, at first it made him feel ashamed and guilty, then angry, then, even to the surprise of himself, aroused.

They both, nevertheless, had a good laugh about old times and had a reasonable amount to drink. They also both agreed to get a small something to eat, but ended up having a full three course meal at the hotel restaurant, and very soon Mark was making his excuses to leave and get as much sleep as he could, and David let him. However, left alone he found himself thinking about Chloe, and in is drunken stupor his arousal overtook him. He approached the reception desk and caught the attention of the receptionist with a nervous cough, she came over to him.

"Could I possible book Room 219 for next Friday please, and could I have the, uh, 'discreet' room service?" David asked, and the receptionist smiled kindly at him.

"Of course sir, I could have our 'discreet' package up to you moments after you arrive. Would you prefer blonde or brunette?" The receptionist asked, David paused, he hadn't thought that there would be multiple girls whoring themselves out, what if he got a complete stranger?

"Blonde please," David replied, he would have to take his chances.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Friday rolled around quickly and David moaned as he finished up at work. Now sober, he no longer wanted to fuck his daughter and was rather embarrassed that a drunken him did. However, since he had given the hotel his genuine details they would still bill him. So, he had decided to go and confront Chloe, but was unsure to how she would take it. To add to the already delicate situation he had almost bottled it on his approach to the hotel and so had purchased a bottle of whiskey, to have a little Dutch courage when he confronted his daughter. He checked in around six o'clock and was informed that his 'room service' would be up with him within fifteen minutes. David sat himself by the cheap wood-effect desk and poured himself some whiskey into one of the glasses that hotel rooms always had, and kept his eye on the door. His nerves were a little stronger than he expected, however, and in just over ten minutes he had drunk the entire bottle and was entering a light alcoholic haze, and that's when Chloe walked in.

Her dark blonde hair was tied into a loose bun, whilst her body was trapped in a light pink dress, which was rather revealing. To make matters worse, it had several pieces of fabric missing, exposing her belly and barely covering her breasts, which looked ready to burst out of the garment. Chloe's look shifted quickly when she saw her father, from lustful to fearful, her pale blue eyes widening. David, on the other hand, found his cock hardening immediately as his brain switched back to the original plan, of fucking his own daughter. After all, if Mark the Godfather could do it, then why not David the Father?

"Daddy!" Chloe hissed, "What are you doing here?" she asked, as if she didn't already know. David sighed, she had always called him 'daddy', before he had felt it as a sign that she was still his innocent little girl, but now it filled him with arousal.

"I've come for my 'discreet' room service," David spat, slurring his words a little as the alcohol took effect.

"Daddy, go, this is wrong!" Chloe insisted, and was a tad relieved when her father rose, but quickly panicked when he moved towards her, backing her up against the wall.

"You didn't care when it was your godfather fucking you, and I want to see what's become of my little girl since she left home." David explained, as his fingers lightly brushed up against her side.

"That was Uncle Mark!?" Chloe said, confused, "I wouldn't have fucked him if I'd known who he was, but I haven't seen him in fifteen years! Go, daddy, before you regret it."

"Regret being with a hot young thing like you? Never!" David replied, as his hand moved to plant a rough grope on her right breast. Chloe tried to push him away but David only got angry and grabbed her by her wrists, dragging her to the bedroom, and throwing her on the generous double bed.

"No daddy, stop!" Chloe pleaded as her father undid his belt.

"You don't want me to stop, you're a whore now. A fucking prostitute, my little girl, my daughter, fucking guys for money, whoring herself out, being a fucking slut!" David ranted "You fucking like it, don't you? You like having your cunt rammed full of cock, otherwise you wouldn't do it. Well, if my raising you has turned you into a slut, then I might as well get to benefit from it." David went on, as he dropped his trousers and removed his shirt, crawling over Chloe to begin work on her dress.

"No daddy, you don't want to! You know you don't!" Chloe struggled, but David, despite being half-drunk, was quite capable in pinning both her hands above her head with just one of his, allowing the other to roam her body. The very design of the dress didn't help either, the bare skin on display kept David aroused and soon, as David found, made it very easy for him to rip the cheap material off of her, and of course, because of her line of work, she was completely nude underneath.

"I don't care what you want, but I'm taking what I want!" David insisted, and for the first time into the encounter Chloe found herself getting highly aroused. She had always seen her father as her father, just as any daughter does, but now she was seeing him as a man. He was, she had to admit, quite an attractive man, and a very horny one at that. Somehow, him stripping her, and talking to her in the way that he was had flipped a switch in her mind, and now she to desperately wanted sex.

"Go on then daddy!" She screamed, her back arching, displaying her full breasts and bare womanhood on display for him. "Take me daddy! Fuck me, make me yours! Your little cockslut, your little whore. I'm daddy's little girl, now fuck me!" She cried out. David was quite taken aback, the change in her behaviour was quite dramatic, and the shock of it almost brought David back to reality, but he had lost his grip on Chloe's wrists, and soon found them wrapped around his neck, with her lips pressed firmly against his own. His hands soon moved his boxers out the way, allowing his erection to spring free, and it brushed against her womanhood, and David discovered why her change in behaviour had happened. It was completely soaked! The fact quickly bred arousal and anger into David's mind, what sort of a slut was she? To be able to get off on being forced by her father, or rather, encouraging her father to fuck her.

David quickly regained control of the situation, grabbing Chloe's wrists and pinning her down. He entered her in one smooth motion, eliciting a high pitched moan from his daughter as his cock impaled her, spreading her open and it bored its way deeper into her. Chloe reacted quickly with a high torrent of moans as her legs wrapped around her father, the man who was currently fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked before.

"That's it daddy, take your little girl, take your fucking slut!" She screamed, as David rammed himself balls-deep inside of her, thrusting in and out as brutally and violently as he could muster, his cock growing and expanding inside his daughter's tight little hole, which constricted around him, forming a tighter and tighter gap.

"Take it you fucking whore! You're such a fucking slut, letting your father fuck you like this, do you like it? Do you like having your daddy pay you for sex? You fucking prostitute, it's all you're good for isn't it? All you fucking sluts are good for. You, your mother, your friends, all of you are nothing more than fucking sluts!" David screamed, as the thought of other men doing this filled his head; defiling his daughter, molesting her young lithe body, filling her fertile womb with their seed.

"Yes daddy, it's all I want, for you to fuck me like a fucking slut, it's all I want. Fuck my cunt and make me cum! Please daddy, I'm so close, I want to come! You're the only reason I whore myself out, the thought of you when I let other men touch me, defile me. Just fuck me like a slut and fill me with your cum!" Chloe begged, as she felt her womanhood tighten around her father's cock. David looked down at his daughter, her back arched and her eyes screwed shut. Her breasts bounced with a vigour that David had not seen in his wife for at least twenty years. Then she came, her tight little snatch reached an impossible feeling as it gripped David's cock like a vice, hitting the tightest feeling David had ever felt in his entire life. It was too much for him to take and he gave her one final, deep, thrust and emptied his semen inside of her fertile body, it was the most David had given in a lifetime and was dribbling out of Chloe's snatch before David had even withdrawn his cock.

Despite both of them finishing the anger within David, which had ultimately been fuelling the arousal for them both, had not diminished, if anything it had grown. How dare his daughter orgasm from being fucked by her father. David pulled himself up further onto the bed, and grabbed Chloe by her hair, balling it into fists. He used her silken blonde locks to hoist her head up and manoeuvred his cock in front of her face.

"Suck on it!" He demanded, holding and waving it in front of her, "Clean your filth off of it, now!" Chloe nodded, barely able to muster the energy after her recent orgasm, but took the tool in her mouth. She sucked at it, hollowing out her cheeks, and ran her tongue over it, feeling it flare back into life as it returned to its previous length and girth. Chloe's eyes bulged as she felt the veins pump it full of blood, making it ready for a second round. David too, felt the return of his erection and began to use his leverage on Chloe's head to fuck her face. He violently thrust his member into her face, crushing her nose painfully into his crotch. Her eyes, which despite being filled with lust remained a pale blue, looked up to him, asking for something. Respect perhaps? Or maybe they were just desiring more sex, for the two sweat covered bodies to mash and mangle away at one another until they could move no more. David released Chloe, allowing her head to fall back onto the bed, and freeing his erection with a 'pop'.

David then moved down her, his lips pressing against hers in a rough union. They then descended, exploring her body, whilst also giving it little nips with his teeth; moving across her jaw, neck and down to her breasts, where they stayed, delighted in the plump mounds of flesh which awaited them there. David also moved his hands, with his mouth settled on one breast a hand joined it on the other, whilst the other hand travelled down to her snatch, pushing two fingers in and out of it, in a mock re-enactment of the previous events of the night. His teeth grazed at her nipples, erect and pointed, like little pink erasers. Meanwhile her breasts were forced into his face, as his stimulation was bring loud and almost angry moans from Chloe's lips as her back arched once again.

Chloe's left breast filled David's hand, he rubbed it, cupped it and allowed himself to roam over it. Chloe's breasts were of a relatively large size, giving David a lot to play with, and a lot to molest. Whilst her right breast was under the custody of David's mouth, which coated it in saliva and dribble as he licked, bit and sucked her flesh, dragging as much of the warm plump substance into his mouth as he could. Meanwhile his cock rubbed itself up and down Chloe's belly, leaving it stained with streaks of pre-cum that was happily spilling from David's cock. Chloe's body rocked and trembled as her snatch tightened once again, reaching her second orgasm and bring her more pleasure than the first.

David grew bored of the groping and molesting, and grabbed at her hair again, thrusting his cock towards her. Chloe accepted it, gladly. Her teeth gripped onto it, applying a small amount of pressure and David fully released her silky blonde hair from the bun as he fucked her face, vigorously. When he found himself close, he pulled out, and jerked his cock over his daughter's nude body. Quickly coating her teenage face in another stream of sticky white cum, which splashed into her hair and soon fell short and hit the tops of her breasts.

David then fell to her side, and rolled her over a little, so that she was facing away from him, and for the first time, he appreciated her arse. It was taught and not as curvaceous as her breasts had been, but it still held a faint hear shape. David traced it with his fingers, then his soft cock, which was already hardening for further exploration. His fingers drifted up to grope at her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples, and feeling his palms be filled with her considerable rounded flesh, as it became infested with goosebumps. With his cock reaching a state of half-hard, he reached round and dragged the mix of sweat and cum, from both participants, from her womanhood, to her arse. He lubricated the hole and felt it out, sticking his thumb up it as a small tester for what was about to come. He moved himself, gripping onto her arms and groping at her breasts as he forced his hardening cock into her arsehole.

"No daddy," Chloe called out, "Your too big, you won't fit! It'll hurt too much, I can't take it!" However, David didn't care, he took his spare arm, the one which had previously spent its time molesting her chest, and wrapped it around her throat choking her, cutting off her oxygen supply but also her protests. David carried on and was able to get all of his member inside of her, and held it there, allowing her arse to grow used to the filling of his cock, as it too grew to its proper size.

"You like this don't you? You little slut." David said, pressing his face and tongue into her ear as his grip on her throat and arm tightened as he began to thrust in and out of his daughter's arse. "You like being a little whore for daddy, and taking his big fat cock up your tiny little arsehole. You like being fucked like a fucking whore, like a common prostitute, by daddy's massive fucking cock!" David screamed, but was only met by a gargled and choked response, he tightened his grip yet again, to show her who was in charge, then released her. Chloe took in a huge breath of air as her head was pulled back by her father, again using her beautiful blonde hair for leverage.

"Yes daddy, yes I do! I love the feeling of your big fat cock inside me, fill my arse with your hot seed, make me your fucking cumslut!" She screamed, as the pain of having a cock rip through her arsehole transformed into immense pleasure, bringing her close to another orgasm. David then flipped her over, and brought her up onto all fours. He began to switch between her arse and her snatch, filling both of them with his cock.

"You fucking slut! Your mine! You hear me? Mine! My little fuck toy! My little girl!" David shouted at Chloe, and she loved every minute of it, her snatch tightened a third and then fourth time, as David thrust his hard member inside her, pummelling her arsehole in a way which she had never experienced before. He kept her held up with her hair, his hand still tangled in the delicate blonde fibres which gripped against his skin. Whilst his other hand roamed her body, particularly her breasts, slapping and kneading the fleshy globes which bounded jiggled with the rough thrusting of her father.

"Pull my hair daddy, make me cum, cover me in your seed, make me your cumbucket!" Chloe begged as her snatch constricted a sixth time, spreading her juices all over her thighs, and those same juices also being transported into her arse via David's cock. He couldn't hold off any longer and hit his third orgasm, spraying it over her back, as jets of semen danced across Chloe's taught skin, some even reaching her hair, sticking to it and leaving it matted. Sweat and cum now coated Chloe's skin and hair, the once blonde silken masterpiece, reduced to a clump of sexual conquest. However, when David let Chloe fall, turning her over, he noticed that her front held very little evidence of his seed, other than her face, which was streaked with dry semen.

He quickly pumped himself back inside her snatch, forcing himself to get another erection. His lips moved to Chloe's neck as her back arched, his hands went to pin her arms above her head, the fight in her now almost completely gone, yet her body bucked and writhed with the same enthusiasm it had had all night. David's rough kisses and violent bites were soon replaced by his hand, which tightened its grip around her throat, choking her again. Whilst the other hand remained pinning her wrists his mouth travelled to Chloe's breasts. Biting and sucking on her nipples and making love the mounds of flesh which surrounded them.

"I fucking love your cunt, you fucking slut!" David cried out, as he moved it so he towered above Chloe, both his hands now on her neck, choking the life out of her. "You are such a fucking whore, such a cumslut, but you're still my little fucking girl! And I believe that I have the right to fuck you like a whore whenever I like!"

Smith3489
Smith3489
104 Followers
12