Daddy's Little Tease

Story Info
Daddy's fantasy is about to become a reality.
2.6k words
4.53
40.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn." Daniel heard the bathroom door click shut and then the shower turned on. He had both looked forward to this time of day but also dreaded it.

Leah was 18 and was Daniel's step daughter. With her hourglass figure, chestnut hair that flowed past her young, supple breasts and chocolate brown eyes, she was the very reason he touched himself every time he heard the shower run.

He had only been married to Leah's mother for 2 years. Leah looked just like her mother which is why Daniel felt so drawn to her.

He heard the water droplets as she washed herself and he pictured the water dripping over her erect nipples as she washed herself. He pictured her chestnut hair clinging to her curves. Her hands sliding between her legs, washing herself and as he felt his erection ache, he imagined her sliding her finger between her labia and softly caressing her clit.

He bit his lower lip feeling his penis straining against the cotton fabric of his boxers. He longed to see her naked again.

It was only a week ago when he had seen Leah naked by chance after waking from a brief sleep in the afternoon. He had woken when the bathroom door had unlocked and the door to Leah's bedroom was open. He had looked through the gap of his own bedroom door to see Leah stood facing her long mirror, naked, and admiring her body.

Her cream skin was still wet from her shower and she was lightly dabbing her towel over her breasts. He tried to look away, but found his eyes fixed to her like he was looking down the barrel of a loaded gun. Leah had then wrapped her towel around her and walked to the other side of her room, out of view and had then closed her door. Since then, Daniel found himself thinking of Leah many times. There would be times when he imagined what he would do to her and it was used as ammunition to provide relief. Today he hoped to see her again.

The light of the landing above the stairs was dimmed and his bedroom door was left ajar. He stood in the shadows of his room looking through the gap, waiting for a glimpse of seeing Leah leave the bathroom. He hoped she wouldn't be wearing her towel. He could just imagine her pert ass walking towards her room. Oh! How he longed to bite it.

It was only a few moments later when he heard the bathroom door unlock. Stroking his throbbing cock lightly, he felt his breath catch as his finger traced along the rim of the head. He could feel the pre-cum dampen his boxers slightly and wished he'd worn patterned boxers, not the black ones so there would be no noticeable marks of what he was doing to himself over the thoughts of his stepdaughter.

Leah stepped out of the bathroom carrying her baby pink towel. She stood for a moment outside of the bathroom with only her breasts covered. Her long hair was clinging to her arms and her back and he could see the water running from the ends of her hair down her smooth, tight body. He followed the trickles skimming over her stomach and gasped slightly when he saw her pussy. Slightly trimmed and neat, he wanted to bury his face in there and taste her. He groaned slightly at this thought and he thought he saw Leah look towards his room out of the corner of her eye. He held his breath hoping he hadn't heard him and especially hadn't seen him. After a second or two, Leah made her way to her room and gently closed her door.

Daniel moved to his bed and led on the pale blue sheets. He'd seen her -- and this time he saw her pussy. He started to imagine what it would be like to slide his fingers between her legs and feel her juices. Feeling his penis grow even bigger, he knew he needed release. Leah wouldn't be out of her room for ages now and he didn't think about getting up to close his bedroom door. Closing his eyes, he removed his dick from its cotton prison and gently started to stroke it. He wanted to be quick, but he also wanted to enjoy his fantasy.

As he pictured Leah coming out of the bathroom, he started pumping his cock a bit faster.

Suddenly, he heard Leah's bedroom door open and he stopped what he was doing. Fuck. It felt so good thinking of her sucking him off. He heard her footsteps come closer to his room and he quickly put his cock back into his tight black boxers. He heard his bedroom door open and then he was blinded by the ceiling light being switched on.

"What the fuck?" He complained loudly.

"Oh! Daddy! I didn't know you were home. I, uh, wanted to get something from your room of mine that Mom borrowed."

Daniels eyes adjusted to the light and he noticed that Leah was looking at the bulge in his boxers. Quickly, he grabbed the sheet to cover himself.

He coughed and said "Uh, sure."

Leah had called Daniel "Daddy" since the day he had asked her mother to marry him. Originally it was a joke, but the more she said it, the more he liked it. Just now, it turned him on in a way he didn't know was possible.

Leah now had the baby pink towel wrapped around her body. The towel was short, so it skimmed the edges of her pussy and her ass. It was driving Daniel mad.

Leah looked around the room and walked over to the TV stand in the corner of the room.

"Leah, what is it that you're looking for?"

"Girls stuff. I won't be long." Leah bent to her knees and leaned over to look behind the TV. The towel had ridden up slightly and her ass was on full show.

Daniel raised his eyes to the ceiling. "This can't be happening" he thought to himself.

"Hmm. It's not there. Maybe it's..." she paused, opened her legs slightly and bent further forward to look at a lower shelf of the TV unit. "Here?"

Daniel looked her way and gasped at his view. With Leah's legs parted, her pussy was on full view. God it looked delicious. It was wet and pink and it looked like it needed eating right now. He bit his lip as he felt his cock twitch. He stopped himself from dashing over to her and taking her right then, but this view was amazing. He reached under the sheet to run a finger up and down his shaft over the cotton. He moaned lightly wishing she would stay in that position so he could finish himself off.

"Hmm. Not there either. So strange." She stood up and before she turned to look Daniels way, he removed his hand from underneath the sheet, reluctantly.

As she turned, she noticed the cupboards above the head of the bed. Above Daniels head.

"I know!" She exclaimed, with a wide smile. Her smile lit up a room. Full, pouty lips and straight white teeth. She had one canine that protruded slightly, but it was a cute addition to her mouth.

"Daddy?" she asked. Daniel cocked his head to the side and looked slightly puzzled.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"I need to look up there" she said as she pointed to the cupboards above his head. Fuck. He didn't want to move, but he couldn't stay there and watch no matter how much his eyes and his cock wanted to.

"Oh, ok. Sure thing. I'll just get up..."

"No, Daddy," she replied. Did he imagine it or had her voice changed tone slightly. Her saying Daddy wasn't like usual. It sounded like she was horny. "You can stay there. I'll only be two seconds." Damn. He wanted to stay but at the risk of him whipping out his hard member, he knew he had to move. Smiling, he slightly moved to show his intention of exiting the bed space, but Leah firmly commanded "Daddy. Stay."

Before Daniel could move, Leah had stood on the bed and placed a foot by his head. His breathing became shallow as he watched her step over his head and had a foot either side. He knew he should look away, but he couldn't. He was fixed staring at that beautiful pussy above his head. His cock started twitching and he felt the familiar dampness of the pre-cum on his underwear. She was facing away from him and so he couldn't resist putting his hand underneath the sheet and freeing his member again. He silently begged her to lower herself so he could smell her cunt. God he's never wanted to eat a pussy so badly before. Just like she could read his mind, she said "Not there either" and lowered herself to look at a shelf below the cupboard. Her towel slipped and fell over Daniels chest and her pussy was in full view, hovering over Daniels face. This was the most delicious torture as he inhaled and took in her scent. Intoxicated, his hand wrapped around his cock and pumped a couple of times before he growled lightly.

"Daddy?" Leah asked. Daniel took his eyes from his view of her pussy, reluctantly and raised his eyes to look into Leah's. Before he could respond, she whispered "I need you to lick me here" and pointed to her clit. It looked big and red and he wanted to lick and such and feel her juices all over his face. He looked back at her face and saw her eyes were full of lust. She licked her lips and mouthed "please Daddy." He looked back at her wet cunt as she lowered herself over his face. With only an inch distance between her throbbing clit and his tongue, he quickly flicked the tip over her exposed bud. Leah gasped and with that noise, he moved his hands to her thighs and pushed her down over his face. Daniel was in ecstasy. Flicking his tongue over her, he felt her shudder. Daniel knew this had to be the best she had ever had and then placed his mouth over her clit and gently sucked.

"FUCK!" Leah ran her hands through Daniels dark hair and pulled it slightly as she felt the fire grow in her belly. Daniel alternated between licking and sucking her clit. He broke away slightly and heard Leah's groan of disapproval before he gently blew on her engorged clit and then claimed it with his tongue again. Leah wasn't going to last long, he knew that as she began rocking against his face. She tried, and failed to stifle her moans as she felt the fire grow.

"Daddy, keep going. Keep going" she breathed as he sucked harder. Leah's fingers knotted in Daniels hair, pulling harder. Knowing she was about to Orgasm, he buried his face even deeper into her pussy. "OH MY GOD" she screamed as she came so hard that she covered Daniels face and neck in her juices. Daniel was in heaven as he felt her come down from her orgasm, unknotting her fingers from his hair and hearing her breathing steady from its erratic rhythm only moments before.

As Leah moved from her position over Daniels face, she mouthed "Oh my God" again and smiled. Leaning over him slightly, she could see the shine from her ejaculation over Daniels face. "Mmm. I've never done that before!"

Daniel smiled shyly and was about to use the towel to wipe his face when she shook her head. Looking into Daniels eyes, she whispered "I want to taste me on your lips"

Daniels cock hardened more and his eyes widened. Leah looked at Daniels lips. Swollen from giving the best head she had ever had, she kissed them gently. She licked his lips and kissed him again, harder this time. Daniels kisses were soft, but he was hungry. His stubble grazed her chin, but she liked that feeling of roughness against her soft skin. Daniel needed release soon and he knew it. His balls ached.

Leah reached between them and placed her hand over his crotch. She was surprised to feel his size through the barrier and asked him if she could see it. Daniel needed no encouragement and lowered his boxers to expose his swollen dick. Leah's eyes widened. It was so big. It had 9 inches to it's length and it's girth was just as impressive. Leah wrapped her hand around his cock and was almost amazed that her whole hand couldn't fit around it. She marvelled at the smooth head and the pre-cum glistening at the tip. She needed his cock inside her now. She needed to feel him fill her up. Leah moved slightly to lay on her back and smiled up at Daniel. He needed to claim her and fuck her hard. With Leah gently pulling him over her, he positioned herself between her legs. Holding his dick with one hand and hovering it over her pussy, he asked "Are you sure?" Leah nodded and pulled his arms towards her so she could reach his mouth. She kissed him lightly and then softly spoke against his lips "please."

With no other invitation needed, he lined himself up to enter her. He wanted to ram it into her and fuck her so hard, but this needed to be gentle. Feeling the heat radiating from her sex, he rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit and felt her hips buck to meet him. He moved his dick down to the entrance of her pussy and pushed it in slowly. Leah moaned and arched her back slightly. Daniel pulled his cock out slightly to tease Leah and as he hoped, she protested. "Fuck me, Daddy!" she begged and with no other encouragement needed, he filled her up, feeling her soft, wet and warm pussy envelope him. He gave himself a second to let her vagina accommodate him and then moved slowly in and out of her. Leah had never felt anything so good before and as Daniel fucked her, she couldn't help but be vocal. She had locked her legs around his waist so that he couldn't pull out too far. She wanted to feel him against her. His chiselled body felt so good on top of her and feeling his back muscles turned her on in a way she never had been before.

Daniel began to move faster knowing he wasn't going to last long before filling her with his cum. He kissed Leah and then growled in her ear "You want Daddy to cum?"

Leah moaned and kissed Daniel. "Yes. Yes, I need to feel you cum inside me."

Daniel quickened his pace. His balls slapped Leah's firm ass as he pumped himself harder against her.

"Fuck. Me. Harder. Daddy" Leah demanded between every thrust. Daniel slammed against her with every thrust as hard as he could. Leah began to shake as she felt the familiar explosion building. "I'm gonna...." Leah began, but no word were needed as Daniel felt his orgasm reach it's peak and it tore through him as he filled Leah with his seed. She violently shook and silently screamed as her own orgasm took over her. Daniel pumped hard with every stream of ejaculate that never seemed to end. Daniel kissed Leah tenderly as her orgasm subsided and she lay there panting.

"Are you ok?" Daniel asked.

"I'm...... fucked" she laughed as she kissed him back. "Next time, I'm on top"

Daniel grinned as his fantasy had now become a reality. Unlike the usual fantasy-into-reality flops, this one was a winner and he definitely couldn't wait until Leah took her next shower.