Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake reached for her chin, turning her head so he could kiss her, jamming his tongue down her throat. "Daddy is always right, baby slut, just remember that. Even when it seems weird or you're scared, just know that Daddy will always make you feel good. This isn't about sexual pleasure only for me...it's about pleasure for both of us. I know so much about sex and you know so little yet but I'll never make you do more than you're capable of handling." That wasn't entirely true, he was going to make her do every single perverted thing he'd ever wanted to try but, hopefully, she'd soon be so under his fatherly thumb, she would go along with anything he suggested.

"I know, Daddy," said Emily, her voice soft. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, princess," capturing her mouth again as he kissed her hard.

He couldn't wait for Vegas.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think he is a self centercontrol fuck with no regards of what a woman needs. Why his wife left him. So he took advantage of his own daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

These stories belong more in Non-consent than Incest. This "hero" doesn't seem to really give a shit about anyone's pleasure but his own.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, I would have given Emily an enema before taking her ass. It would have loosen her up a bit more and cleaned out her ass before he plunged in without any cares in the world. Heck he did not have her clean him up afterwards (at least in this chapter). I wonder how many business deals he is going to close in Vegas with her being the closing act? How many guys (and/or women) will use her at Vegas and in future business deals?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell, I can't wait for Vegas!

kjs1956kjs1956about 2 years ago

Best chapter so far, love to give my ass that way.

whotheheckknowswhotheheckknowsover 2 years ago

she will learn that is the best hole

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

Just as it sacred Emily to give up her ass for the first time she Knew that her Daddy was going to take care if Hi precious little Slut and make it Really good for her. Just as I have had over a Dozen Anal Virgins of all ages and even as old as 57 they ALL Came while I was fucking their sweet asses even though lke Daddy Jake I am a pussy first kind of guy There is Nothing more exciting then turning a woman onto something she feared befoe or had a bad experience with because some idiot just wanted to get his nuts off and didn't take his time in making her feel worshipped and Loved and that it was His Ass to Use as He pleased and when she gave it up he was Honored enough to make sure she enjoyed it so much she would ask for it again. And one was so thrilled with my technique and how she came over and over as I pounded her sweet soft ass as my hands left imprints on those wonderful cheeks as I spanked her before, during and after keeping her blood rushing to that area highlighting the sensitivity and increasing the pleasure of the taboo. She referred me to er married friend who wanted to give her husband the "Special gift" of her ass but needed someone experienced to show her how it was done and could be actually pleasurable. She was afraid she would resist or back out at the last minute so she asked me to tie her up and then she couldn't refuse. She wanted it like I was forcing her but knowing full well she had consented and wanted it and what shocked her was how agonizingly slow and methodical I was so by the time I was ready to penetrated her she was Begging me offering me anything if i would just fuck her and let her cum. Afterwards she broke down in tears and she said it sacred her as she felt that i touched a spot deep in her that made her forget her husband and the reason for doing it and understood how some women like her friend had pledged their devotion and were willing to even be a sex slave if that was how life with me would be. But as I have a very guarded reserve against fucking married woman I had to be harsh and make myself look bad for I knew if I didn't then it would be in the back of her mind. So i took pictures of her and acted like she was but another notch on my bedpost instead of the treatment her friend had experience and shared my bed for almost a year. I also knew I couldn't share the tape with her hubby as i had hoped as instructional as she had gone too far. I only hoped he could learn from the instructions i had shown her; sadly a year later she left him and became a swinger who liked getting gangbanged and started drinking which only added to problems so moral is Be careful what you show someone as they might come to expect it from others. But I like how Daddy Jake showed his Baby girl that ALL of Her Body was His and that there were Many ways to give and get pleasure and even sometimes in giving the other gets more from it as it i He who is in Control that determines that end. So Daddy jake also slightly introduced her to pain as pleasure as some will come from spanking, others from the release of letting go and being bound and tied, while others need humiliation or the hard whip / cane to take them to that endorphin land high. Some like a young 19 year old emailed and asked me for the wildest of all fantasies of hers to be fulfilled; as she wanted to be Abducted, bound and made to be my sex slave unwillingly ra..d over and over and unlike most of my slave not worried about or any care or concern for her pleasure if anything the roughness and brutality was what she wanted. I wasn't sure if she was really up for it as she only gave me minor details as she didn't want to know what to expect. I wanted to be protected and have her sign a "Contract" so i would not be held libel or criminally for anything that transpired; but how often do you get a near virgin offering herself completely and not expecting an outcome. You will have to write me to find out what transpired, as it was quite an eye opener for both.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I'm not usually one for D+D but this story was a great exception, with the age play and naïveté.

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Where is the next story?

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

All these Anonymous gripes and moans by people who don't even read the stories. It was NOT rape. And any guy who literally asked permission would get the boot PDQ. You want me then you need to be man enough to take me

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Sunshine I'm the only light in Daddy's life. He proves it once I'm 18.in Incest/Taboo
Bound For My Daddy Lusting father takes advantage of his daughter's situation.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories