Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake reached for her chin, turning her head so he could kiss her, jamming his tongue down her throat. "Daddy is always right, baby slut, just remember that. Even when it seems weird or you're scared, just know that Daddy will always make you feel good. This isn't about sexual pleasure only for me...it's about pleasure for both of us. I know so much about sex and you know so little yet but I'll never make you do more than you're capable of handling." That wasn't entirely true, he was going to make her do every single perverted thing he'd ever wanted to try but, hopefully, she'd soon be so under his fatherly thumb, she would go along with anything he suggested.

"I know, Daddy," said Emily, her voice soft. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, princess," capturing her mouth again as he kissed her hard.

He couldn't wait for Vegas.

12