Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With shaking hands, she did as he demanded. His cock was much like his body: thick and powerful. Precum oozed from the tip and her fingers felt wet as she started to stroke him.

"What if the waitress comes back?"

He shrugged, not concerned. "It won't be the first time she's seen someone getting sucked off here. Now, speaking of sucking off..." He pushed Emily's head down to his cock, "Open wide, slut. Show me you've every lesson you've learned from your daddy."

Emily felt his cock battering at her lips and knew the best thing to do would be to make him cum as quickly as possible so she could leave.

As soon as he felt her lips part, George surged into her tiny mouth causing Emily to gag. His large hand lay heavily on the back of her head, preventing her from pulling away. "Mmm, I love that sound," he groaned. He added two more fingers to her slippery hole, pumping harder. "Suck it, bitch and get all of my seed." God, he wished he had her in his bed right now, rutting deep in her hungry snatch and filling her with his potent seed, maybe even leaving a souvenir in her womb that would make a nice surprise in nine months. Grinning at the thought, he started to pump upward, banging the back of her throat.

Emily moved her lips on the man's cock as she sucked, her hands jacking the base. As horny as the man made her, she was worried about being caught so wanted to make him cum quickly. She knew Daddy always came quick when he used her throat so she angled her head to facilitate his entry, hearing his surprised grunt when she pushed down, forcing him to sink into her gullet.

"Hell yes!" he gasped, "take it all the way down your throat, you little bitch!" His hips jerked frantically as he pounded Emily's face.

Unfettered by the halter top, Emily's tits jiggled in time with his movements as he fucked deep. She moaned softly as his fingers continued to pump into her hot hole.

"Almost there," George gasped. He usually could go a lot longer but he'd been half hard ever since he'd first seen this tiny slut. "Cum for me, bitch!" He hoped she'd cum soon because she was so wet the squelching noise made by his fingers fucking her hole was getting loud and he didn't want to risk some curious customer peering over to have a look—not that it would have stopped him from using the slut.

Emily was almost there. It was exciting to be used so wantonly by this stranger. It was hard to believe only a few short weeks ago she was a virgin and now, she'd not only been used in every one of her holes by Daddy, she was sucking off a man she'd only met an hour ago and was about to cum on his fingers.

The eroticism of the experience became more than her small body could bear. Squealing softly, the sound muffled by the thick cock in her mouth, her pussy clenched spasmodically on his fingers.

"Man, when you cum, you cum hard! You're squeezing my fingers off!" said George, sounding excited as he rammed his cock in her mouth with frantic thrusts. Withdrawing his fingers from her slit, he used both hands to haul her head on and off his cock as he forced her to take him deep. "Get ready to guzzle my cream, bitch," he groaned softly, forcing his dick deep in Emily's throat as he shot his load. "Yeah! Take it...take every fucking drop, whore!"

Emily gagged as he forced his cock deep, filling her belly with his sticky seed. Her hands pressed against his stomach but he held her tightly to his cock, refusing to release her until he'd used her throat to milk the last of his cum by giving a few short thrusts. Finally, with a grunt of satisfaction, he fell back against the cushions of the booth. "Damn, I needed that more than you know," he said, zipping his pants up.

Now that she'd cum and her need was gone, Emily was sorry she'd done it. It felt like she'd betrayed Daddy. God, she really was a slut!

Quickly doing up the ties of her halter, Emily covered herself before using the cloth napkin between her legs to wipe away her juices.

George finished his whisky as though nothing had happened and he hadn't just had his cock down her throat only seconds before. Standing, he handed Emily a hundred-dollar bill with his business card. He hastily wrote his room number on the card. "I'm staying in this hotel if you change your mind and decide you want to play with me after all." He tossed a large bill on the table, enough to take care of the drinks and the waitress's tip. "Take care, lil cunt. Hope to hear from you soon." He kissed her hard before walking away.

Emily watched him leave, waiting a few minutes to be sure he was gone before heading off herself because it would be awkward riding in the same elevator with him after she'd just eaten his cum. Plus, she wasn't entirely sure that if he'd pushed for her to join him in his room, she would have been able to resist.

Ten minutes later she was back in the suite she shared with Daddy on the twentieth floor. He was just finishing up some paperwork and stood as she entered.

"Perfect timing," he said. "I met with my client and have everything settled; the next few days will be devoted entirely to you." He gave Emily a close look, noting she seemed a bit flushed. "Everything okay? Been winning any money in the casino...or did you spend your time teasing old men instead?" he asked, grinning at her.

Emily felt horrible. "Oh Daddy!" she sobbed, rushing to him and flinging herself at him. "I'm the worst daughter in the world."

"Hey, what's this all about?" Jake frowned as he gently stroked her hair. It wasn't like Emily to behave like this; she was usually so cheery. "What happened, baby girl?"

Giving a few hiccupping sobs, she kept her face buried against her father's chest, unable to look him in the eye. "I was bad, Daddy. It just happened, I didn't mean for it to."

"What happened?" he asked sharply, setting her away from him so he could look into her face.

Reluctantly, Emily told him, her small body shivering in fear at his reaction but she had to be honest. Not telling Daddy would be like lying and she couldn't do that to him.

"So basically you let an old guy fingerfuck you and then you drank his cum?"

She nodded silently, guilt racking her.

"Did you cum too?"

Emily hung her head. "Yes, Daddy."

"I'm very disappointed in you, Emily," said Jake in a stern voice. Okay, so that was a huge lie but Emily didn't need to know that. He'd been thinking lately it might be exciting to watch his baby girl get fucked by other men but worried it might be a hard sell. Instead, he'd just learned she'd gone there on her own and all because she had a horny cunt that needed relief. She'd opened a door; one he could exploit and that made him happy as hell.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Daddy."

"We have learned one thing though."

"What's that, Daddy?"

"There's no doubt you're a slut but there's nothing wrong with that. Most women enjoy sex but you need it a lot more than most do. You're a cock-hungry whore but I need to be the one who determines who gets to use your pussy or when you are allowed to have it fucked by others. And do you know why?"

She nodded, remembering what he'd told her before they came to Vegas. "Because you own my pussy, Daddy."

"That's right, I do. I want you to be safe in your encounters so, from now on, you don't fuck anyone unless Daddy knows about it first. Now who was this man?" asked Jake.

Emily handed Daddy the man's business card. "He gave this to me in case I changed my mind about fucking him. He knows I have a daddy but thinks you're just a sugar daddy."

Jake nodded as he took the card but his eyebrows went through the ceiling when he saw the name on it. "Holy shit, I know George Banfield. He's one of the guys I met with earlier this week. We've worked together off and on for years. Older but still horny as hell. No woman is too big or small, too young or old for him to stick his dick in but he's always had a bit of a fetish for young girls." He laughed. "You must have been a dream come true for him, especially in that sexy outfit you're wearing."

He gave his daughter a speculative look. There wasn't a shy bone in George Banfield's meaty body and he remembered some of the stories the guy had shared about his sexual escapades over the years, one even involving the teen daughter of his boss at the time—but he could be discreet when needed and that was a good quality.

"Strip, baby girl," said Jake, the smile fading from his face.

Emily looked uncertainly at her father, not sure what he intended. Usually he was more lighthearted when they had sex but he looked serious. She took her clothes off quickly and stood naked before him.

"Bend over the desk and don't say a word."

Emily moved to the desk, still not sure what was going on but when she glanced over her shoulder she saw her father removing his belt and folding it in half. She wanted to beg him not to do it but knew she deserved to be punished. Her body tensed as she stared at the wall in front of her, waiting.

Jake glanced at his daughter's ass, her bubble butt round and firm the way a young girl's should be. "This is so you'll remember in the future to check with me before you engage in any sexual activity that doesn't involve me or I haven't given permission for." He slammed the belt hard against his daughter's ass, hearing the satisfying smack.

Emily flinched as the belt cracked against her ass, trying not to make a sound but couldn't suppress her small shriek of pained surprise. "I'm sorry, Daddy!" she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I said not a word, Emily!"

He rained blows fast and furious on her tiny butt, loving the patterns that started to develop but making sure to keep the blows only on her ass and not her thighs. He wanted her wearing short skirts while in Vegas and didn't want anyone to see she'd been punished—at least this time.

A few times the edge of the belt caught her pussy, once even her clit, and she physically jumped in reaction. It hurt but it was an erotic hurt. She knew she was getting wet from this and equally knew she desperately needed to get fucked by her Daddy. And the weird thing was, the more he whipped her, the more she needed fucking!

Finally, Jake stopped. His daughter's ass was beet red with large raised welts. He laid his hand on the tortured skin, gently caressing it before sliding his fingers to her pussy. "Someone is wet," he murmured. "My pretty cock whore gets excited when her ass is beat, doesn't she?"

"Y-yes, Daddy...I can't help it."

"Tell Daddy what you need, baby."

"I need you, Daddy!"

"No, tell Daddy what you need!"

"I need your cock, Daddy! I need you to ram my hot wet hole until I cum hard. I need your cum to fill me up and your balls to slap hard against me. I need to feel my cunt squeezing your cock as I cum and I want your teeth to sink deep in my flesh as you fuck me the way a fucktoy deserves—without mercy."

"Yes, my pretty cock whore, that's exactly what you need."

Emily heard the sound of her father's zipper lowering only seconds before he plunged deep into the depths of her slit. Pulling her top off, his hands squeezed her tits, his fingers pinching the now taut nipples.

"Yes, Daddy...oh yes...don't stop fucking me...!" Emily moaned. Even though she'd cum on the George Banfield's fingers only minutes earlier, she was ready to cum again—could feel the tension building in her small body as her father used her.

In the past, Jake had held back with Emily, not wanting to scare her but this time, he fucked her the way he'd always wanted to fuck a woman: brutally hard and painfully deep. His fingers dug into her perfect breasts as he feathered small bites along her shoulders and neck.

"Whose fucktoy are you?"

"Your fucktoy, Daddy...only yours!"

He smiled. "For now."

Soon he would contact his old friend, George Banfield, so that Emily could learn how it felt to be skewered on two cocks at once. Howling with pleasure, he filled his baby girl's thirsty cunt knowing more deliciously perverted times were ahead for them both.

12