Daddy's Plan

Story Info
Daddy conceives a plan.
4.5k words
4.48
70.9k
131
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy said he just couldn't help himself, not that I mind. I craved his attention for most of my life.

We were all close before Mommy died. She was sick for about a year and Daddy doted on her, more than he usually did. He loved Mommy so much, even as a small child I could see it.

It was just before my eighth birthday that she passed. Daddy was crushed and couldn't really function.

He sent me to a Catholic boarding school out east and I rarely saw him after that. I stayed at school most of the year, taking summer courses and learning to play tennis, and when I came home I had a nanny.

Daddy always apologized and told me how he hurt so badly from losing Mommy that seeing me made it worse.

I never understood that because I hurt too and I just wanted to see him, be the center of his attention, to hear him tell me he loved me.

All that changed after I graduated. I had turned 18 at the very beginning of my senior year so by the time I graduated I was only a few months shy of 19.

I had changed a lot over the years and I just hoped Daddy would want to spend time with me.

Tennis, and the strict diets the nuns had us on, left me very fit. I had powerful thighs, toned arms, and a flat stomach. Somehow, I ended up with very large breasts for my frame and big (but very tight) butt.

I didn't really know too much about sex, other than the basics and to remain pure, but Daddy would eventually teach me.

My aunt picked me up at the airport and immediately told me she was taking me shopping. My "frock" was longer acceptable and since I was 18, I should dress like all the girls my age.

The first store she took me to had mannequins in underwear and it made me blush. She said a proper lady should wear beautiful things against her skin.

"Lily, go have a seat in the dressing room and I'll bring you some things to try on. Do you know what size bra you wear?"

"Yes ma'am." I was embarrassed to say because the girls at school would make fun of me when my roommate told them what size I wore.

"Well, what is it?"

I whispered, "36DDD."

"Good Lord child. You've been blessed. I'll be right back."

It seemed to take forever but when Aunt Eve came back her arms were full of lacy things.

"Take of your clothes Lily. Let's try these on."

I paused, feeling dirty somehow.

"We're both women Lily. You don't have anything I don't have."

I pulled my dress over my head and hung it on the hook.

"All of it Lily. We have a lot to do today and you're wasting time. Now get that grandma underwear off."

Slowly, I undid my bra and slid down my white cotton panties.

"Those have to be the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen. I have to feel them."

I couldn't believe what she was saying but before I could object she cupped them in her hands.

"How on earth do you play tennis with these things? They're so heavy. But look at the tiniest amount of sag. They look like they're pouting. And those big, dark nipples. You are going to make some man very happy some day."

I never imagined that man would be my Daddy.

"We're going to have to add getting waxed down there. That's a 70s bush right there. We're going to get all that gone."

I tried on so many things but never really offered my opinion because my aunt seemed to know what she was doing and I had no idea what looked good and what didn't.

What I did know was that as soon as my aunt touched my nipples I had felt a tingling warmth between my legs.

I had felt it before but always waited for it to pass because we were told not to touch our privates because that's not what good girls do.

Every time the lace or satin brushed my nipples they got darker and harder and the throbbing between my legs got worse.

Aunt Eve paid for the underwear and we left with 10 bags. There were nighties, panties, bras, two corsets, thigh high stockings, and garters.

"I know this is overwhelming Lily. But beautiful women deserve beautiful things and your Daddy said to get whatever I thought was best."

"But I don't know how, or when, to wear all that stuff."

"No worries little one. I'm here to teach you to be a woman since your mother couldn't."

We went from store to store. Each time my aunt ran the show. I ended up with so many clothes I didn't think I'd ever wear them all.

The final stop was a salon and I got something called a Brazilian. It hurt so much but after a short time my skin tingled.

"Do you think Daddy will like my new clothes Aunt Eve?" I asked getting in the car.

"Well Lily, he's going to think they are too risqué, I'm sure. But I'll just tell him it's what all the girls your age are wearing. You can show him at dinner."

"We're going to dinner with Daddy?"

"Yes Lily."

I was giddy. I missed my Daddy so much and hoped we could be close again. I had no idea then just how close we'd get.

Daddy wasn't home when we arrived. Aunt Eve and I carried all my luggage in and all the bags. I was almost too exhausted for dinner but since I would see Daddy I also felt energized.

I showered and when I walked into my room Aunt Eve had clothes on the bed for me.

It was a green sundress and matching panties. With the style of the dress I couldn't wear a bra but Aunt Eve said I didn't need one due to my "perfect" tits. I didn't think they were perfect. They got me picked on.

I looked in the mirror to find a different person. The green dress complimented my auburn hair and green eyes.

Auntie did my hair and put makeup on me. It felt weird on my skin but when I looked in the mirror I realized I looked beautiful.

We met Daddy at the restaurant and when the host walked us to our table Daddy gasped when I approached.

It was awkward for a moment, Daddy didn't say anything, so I just reached up and threw my arms around him.

"You are simply stunning Lily. I can't believe how much you look like your mother except for the red hair and the um..."

Daddy hesitated and quickly changed the subject.

"Sit next to me Lily dear. We must catch up. I'm so sorry I've neglected you so. I'm going to do my best to make it up to you baby girl."

Daddy squeezed my shoulder while directing me to sit in the semi circle booth; when I slid over my sundress slid up exposing my panties. Daddy groaned before sliding in next to me.

I was just so happy to be with my Daddy that I didn't really eat.

Daddy later told me how hard his cock got staring at my titties. I never noticed him looking at them.

He said that he jerked off that night thinking about sucking on my titties full of milk.

It was then he conceived his plan, pun intended.

I had been home a few days when Daddy announced I needed to start having lady exams.

There was nothing that would have prepared me for what would happen after my exam with Dr. Fischer.

He was a friend of Daddy's and had his own OBGYN practice.

Dr. Fischer sat me on the table and pulled my panties down, never uttering a word.

He only spoke after my legs were in the stirrups.

"Sweet Jesus. That is one pretty pussy right there. Get over here Mike. You gotta see this."

Daddy groaned again when he stood between my thighs and whispered something in Dr. Fischer's ear.

My body was on full display and it was making me all warm inside.

"I think it's time I examine those tits."

He lifted my top and seemed pleased.

"No bra on these suckers Mike. And look at these nipples"

It was cold in the office and my nipples were almost painfully hard.

Dr. Fischer pinched one and a fire stared to grown inside me.

He rubbed his moistened finger on them, and pinched and pinched.

"You are doing great Lily. I just need to taste them and we're done with your beautiful, healthy, titties."

Daddy looked like he was about to say something but before he could Dr. Fisher's mouth latched on.

Daddy glared as he sucked me hard. I had no idea what was happening except I felt my girl parts getting moist. It felt incredible.

"Absolutely perfect and very responsive."

The whole time he was examining my breasts my legs had been spread and Daddy had stood between my thighs.

"Move over Mike. I have to check that she's still a virgin, at your request."

"Yes, please, I want to be certain she has remained pure for me."

Dr. Fischer shoved something very cold inside me and I was startled. It hurt some but also felt good. Daddy was standing beside me at that point and I could see a bulge in his pants.

"She's intact yet Mike. It looks like she's going to need some vitamin shots for a while though. She is a bit underweight."

Dr. Fischer left the room and I saw Daddy adjust the bulge in his pants.

"You're doing great Lily. You're such a good girl for Daddy. I promise we are going to spend so much time together going forward."

"All right little girl. Lets get you out of those stirrups and teach your Daddy how to give you your shots."

As he lifted my legs I asked him nervously if they had to be shots. Wasn't there just a pill?

"I'm afraid not little girl. Now bend over the table."

I heard him tell Daddy what to do and before I knew it there was a needle in my bottom. Thankfully, it didn't hurt too much.

I later found out there weren't vitamins in that vial but a combination of fertility drugs and drugs to make me lactate.

I was getting shots daily for several weeks, I can't remember how many, when I had to go to Daddy with a dilemma.

"Daddy, something is wrong with me."

"What do you mean Lily?"

"Well, I'm embarrassed to say."

"You can tell your Daddy anything little Lily. Come sit on Daddy's lap and tell me what the trouble is."

I hopped on his knee and held my nightie so it didn't rise up.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Lily?"

"My pussy all tingly. That's happened before but now I have this clear goop ccoming out." I had decided to call it what Daddy and Dr. Fischer called it.

"What's wrong with me?"

"That just means your body wants to be pregnant in a primal way. You're ovulating. When an egg drops..."

"I know what you mean Daddy. The nuns told us that part. They just didn't say how it would feel. What it would do to my pussy."

"I think I should check just to make sure but I'm guessing that is it."

"Take your panties off."

"I'm not wearing any Daddy. I don't when I sleep."

Daddy groaned again. I was still not sure what that meant.

"Spread your legs then baby girl. Let Daddy see your pussy."

Still sitting on his lap, I spread my legs just a bit.

"It's OK Lily. Daddy has already seen your pussy once. Spread them wide."

I did as I was told and the cool air against my hot skin made the tingling even worse.

"That's just perfect Lily."

"Now why don't you show Daddy where it tingles."

"Daddy. The nuns said we're not to touch there. It would make us lustful."

"That's what I'm counting on..err. I mean you want to make sure your ok right?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And you know I'll always protect you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"OK baby girl. Then show Daddy where it tingles."

I reached between my spread legs and tentatively touched my little pussy. I glanced a small hard nub and it sent electricity through my body. I shuddered. It felt so good.

"That's it little one. Rub your clit. Daddy's going to teach you how to make the tingles go away."

I assumed Daddy meant the little button so I barely touched it. It felt like there was literally electricity in me. I felt myself get warm. Enjoying the sensation I rubbed a bit harder. It made me moan and Daddy groaned again.

"Here, let me help you."

Daddy placed his hand on mine and rubbed our fingers over my button.

"Your clit is so hard little one. And you're so wet."

"Is that bad Daddy?"

"On the contrary baby, it's very, very good."

My breathing picked up and after a short while I just let Daddy touch me. I felt the pressure within me build.

"That's it little one. Cum for your Daddy."

I didn't know what he meant but just then an explosion ripped through my body. Every muscle tensed and it felt like I peed myself.

"That was wonderful. You're such a good girl for your Daddy."

"It's still tingly Daddy."

"Is it now? Daddy will help with that."

He lifted me up and set me on the couch and practically dove between my thighs.

It felt even better than his fingers. He lapped and sucked.

"You like your Daddy eating your pussy baby girl?" he said looking up at me.

"It feels wonderful Daddy. I like when you suck my clit."

I couldn't help but make loud noises. I couldn't control them and I heard myself sound like an animal.

I felt it rising within me again and felt Daddy slide his finger inside my pussy.

"You are soaking my hand. I bet you'll squirt for your Daddy. That is, of course, if you want Daddy to teach you more about your beautiful body."

"Yes Daddy. Especially if everything you are going to teach me feels that good!"

"Would it be OK if I show you what makes me feel good?"

"Yes Daddy! I want to please you. To make you proud and I'm so grateful of this time we are spending together."

"I am too baby. Now let's get you cleaned up and Daddy's going to teach you how to make him feel good."

He carried me to the master bath and had me step in the shower.

Daddy took off his clothes and joined me. He reached over my shoulder, his chest touching mine, and turned the shower on.

I started to tingle all over again.

Daddy stepped back so I could see all of him.

"This is Daddy's cock," he said stroking it.

"Just like you get tingly, I get a similar feeling and my cock gets hard like this."

He held it in his hand for me to see. It looked so big in his hand.

Daddy sat on the built in shower bench and told me to kneel on the shower mat in front of him.

"You're such a good girl to do exactly as you're told. The nuns taught you well to honor your father."

"Scoot closer baby. Close enough to hold my cock in your hand."

I did just that.

My mind was reeling. I guess deep down I knew it was wrong but daughters lay with their Daddy in the Bible so I rationalized it was OK. Plus it felt so good to be so close to Daddy, it couldn't be wrong.

"All right baby. Wrap your hand around and just hold him for now. Feel me in your hand. Feel how hard you make me."

Daddy brushed my wet hair out of my face and wrapped his hand around mine.

"Alright baby. Daddy's going to teach you how to make him feel good."

Daddy squeezed my hand and began pumping it up and down his cock. It looked nice. And I could feel every vein on him.

"Oh God baby. That feels so good. I've not been with anyone since your mother and it's not going to take long for me to cum."

He pumped faster. Squeezed harder and, without warning, shot his hot cum all over my face. Some got in my mouth and it tasted surprisingly good.

Daddy washed me, dried me, and carried me to his bed.

"I'm sure your a tired girl. Let's get you to sleep."

"No Daddy," I whimpered, "I want to make you feel good again."

"Well, we could fuck and that would make us both feel good."

"Fuck?"

"Yes. Make love. Fuck. Same thing."

I must have looked confused.

"Didn't the nuns teach you about sex?"

"Yes, but all they said was. We should save it for our husbands and that it was to be used only for making babies. They didn't call it fucking."

"Well sex isn't bad. It feels very good. We can pretend I'm your husband and I'll teach you what to do to make him happy. Ok?"

"OK Daddy. What about they babies part?"

"We can worry about that later. Right now your Daddy is going to fuck you. Something I've been waiting to do since I first saw you. I know you're my daughter but we spent so much time apart it doesn't feel like you are."

"When I saw you, my cock instantly got hard. I knew I would have to have you. Right now though, I need to suck those enormous titties."

"Lay back baby. Spread your legs."

I did as I was told and felt the fire begin to build.

He knelt between my knees.

"This is the most perfect little peach of a pussy I have ever seen," he said as he rubbed my clit, leaned in, and took my nipple in his mouth. He sucked hard and would alternate with twirling his tongue around my super hard nipple.

"Someday you'll be a mommy and these will be full of milk," he said as he sqeezed and sat back on his heels.

"Your Daddy is going to fuck you now. It's going to hurt at first when I put my cock in your little pussy. I'll try to be gentle. It will feel good after a bit and you're so wet it should slide right in."

"It's going to hurt Daddy? Your cock will never fit inside me."

"Oh, it will, and I promise your going to like it ultimately."

With that, Daddy leaned forward and I felt his cock at my opening.

He slowly nudged in inside me, stretching me.

"You are so tight. My head is in your pussy baby. How does it feel so far?"

"It stings a little. And I feel you stretching me. It's not bad. Sorta nice so far."

"It feels very nice for Daddy. I'm going to push in your tiny pussy a bit more now."

I felt pressure and resistance.

"You feel so good baby. You're doing such a good job taking your Daddy's cock."

He slammed into me and I yelped.

"It hurts Daddy. Take it out."

"I'm afraid I can't baby. You feel too good. Just hold still for a bit and relax. Daddy just popped that perfect little cherry of yours. You belong to me now."

He slowly started to fuck my pussy. It felt good and I wanted more.

I begin to unconsciously buck my hips into him, try to get him deeper inside me.

"You're fucking your Daddy back. Does it mean you like my cock in you?"

"Yes!" I squealed.

"Fuuuuck me Daddy! Use your little girl's pussy."

"Fuck. You're going to make me cum talking like a little slut."

"Are you Daddy's little slut?"

"I'll be whatever you want Daddy as long as you keep fucking me!"

I was so close to cumming whe Daddy announced he was ready too.

"I'm going to cum in your tight little pussy. Fill you so full and mark you as mine forever."

I felt him spray his hot cum inside inside me and when I felt his cock spasm against my cervix and I couldn't stop myself.

I came so hard on my Daddy's cock it seemed never ending. Wave after wave washed over me.

"That's it baby cum on my cock. Suck my cum deep inside. Your Daddy is going to keep fucking you forever. With any luck I just bred you."

"Either way, you are basically in heat right now. Just begging to be bred. You're going to be asking for it all the time in the next few days and I'm going to breed that tight little cunt of yours. Your already gigantic titties are going to be full of milk soon for me to drain for you."

"Yes Daddy," was all I could say. My whole body felt like jello and I quickly fell asleep. My Daddy's cum seeping from me.

I knew he was right. I'd be begging to get fucked. My pussy still tingled and I could've gone again if I wasn't so tired.

Daddy and I fucked like rabbits the next few weeks until we learned he had bred me. Then we fucked even more.

My hormones were out of control and I couldn't get enough of his cock. A lot of the time I would bounce on Daddy's cock and he would suck me titties.

They were so sensitive after I got pregnant. I would beg Daddy to suck them.

We settled into a routine of sorts. I would usually wake up first and stroke Daddy's cock to wake him up.

"Mmm baby girl. You're the best alarm clock anyone could ask for."

I lowered my mouth to his cock, sucked the head in, and popped it out. Daddy liked the sound of it, I think.

Since we had been fucking I was getting pretty good at sucking Daddy's cock.

He liked it slow at first. I'd play with his head, swirl my tongue around it, and play with his balls. Daddy moaned a lot and I was learning to read his reaction and determine what he liked best.

I could never take it all in my mouth, it was just too big, but I'd stroke it while slamming my mouth down as hard as I could.

12