Daddy's Poker Chip - Vegas Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's in the hole twenty grand," Chuck, Katie's father said. "Don't be so selfish.

"I'm just looking out for Katie," Jeff said. "I'm ashamed of you guys making this about money. There's some real lesbian love budding! Who is Drew to stand in the way?"

I must admit I felt the same way.

My dad turned over the cards with an overinflated sense of confidence. Combined with the cards on the table, his two hearts made a flush. Without indicating any emotion, Samuel placed his two cards upright, my dad's eyes growing wide. It took me a second to make the connection. Combining the seven cards, Samuel had a full house.

He had won.

A quiet gasp along with muffled whispers went around the room.

"Emily..." My dad said. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to... I... "

"Shut up, Drew!" Jeff said. "You're ruining this beautiful moment."

Uncle Terry hit the smaller man in the shoulder, I'm sure hard enough to smart given the size of those big biceps.

"You know your dad's right," Samuel said. "You still can get out of this. Not that I'm encouraging it, but I won't be the cause of anyone's trauma."

"Is that what you want?" Katie asked. "Do you want out of this?"

I turned to her, my lips quivering, barely able to move myself forward. My hands dropped to her waist, barely touching her, enough to signal that I wanted more. She moved closer, her breasts pressing against my underboobs. She looked up at me, our eyes locking, so close to really taking this further.

"Can I?" Katie asked.

"Katie," I leaned in, whispering into her ear just loud enough for her to hear. "I just don't know how to ask."

It was the hardest thing I'd ever said.

Her lips met mine. Not prefunctorary. Not because of some stupid bet my father made. My cousin kissed me like she meant it. Like the rest of the world disappeared into the ether, a noiseless vacuum compared to the intensity of her embrace. It wasn't a show, nor a ressauring peck of encouragement. Her lips moved along with a moan, her tongue driving into mine, our bodies already completely connected.

That we were a display, an exhibition for the rest of the room, faded into the background of our brains, furthest from my thoughts. I could not have cared less about my uncles, about my dad, about Samuel and his game. Pressing up against me was the most exquisite beauty I'd ever known, a younger relative whose looks I'd always idolized. And here I was, finding out first-hand that the inverse proved just possible.

The world became her hands moving down to squeeze my breasts. Her lips tugging on my nipples. Her fingers reaching down underneath my skirt, exploring the outer folds of my almost hairless pussy. It was like I had been put under a spell, reacting only to her delicate and intimate touch. Thankfully, the rest of the room seemed to be under the same spell, bewitched by our interaction. And so we were only barely conscious of the show performed for the party.

Katie lowered herself down, her head disappeared underneath my plaid skirt, billowing it up. My uncles, my dad, and anyone else watching in the room would have seen her slide down my panties to my ankles, where the thong remained as she dove face first into my dripping cunt. Whatever she lacked in experience, my cousin more than made up for in enthusiasm. She covered almost every inch of my clitoris with her tongue, working her way up and down, finding the exact spot to provoke my reaction.

I grabbed onto her head, holding it in position over my throbbing vagina. I pushed my hips into her, grinding into her tongue as she worked her way up on her hands and knees on the carpet. I didn't know quite how to describe it - her tongue twisted up and down my tender button, dancing, darting around, bringing me closer to a complete kind of ecstasy than I'd ever experienced before this moment.

There was something so different about having my most intimate area explored by someone new. Each sensation, each brush a new, unexpected thrill. I couldn't anticipate anything. Much as I tried to control the outward signs of pleasure, self-conscious of putting on a porn-star like performance, the result propelled me into mimicking those actions. Each breath became heavy and labored, my moans reaching the ears of my immediate family.

"Oh god, Katie, it's so good," I said absently.

I had both my hands around her head, my fingers not quite closing around her blonde pigtails. I let out several frantic sighs of pleasure, my cousin finding the exact right spot on my sex. Katie built up a rhythm, her head buried underneath my school girl skirt, working her way towards my climax. I remained on the edge, so close, and yet always needing just a little bit more. She flicked her tongue, stretching it out, lapping up my delicate sex...

"Fuck. I'm cumming!"

Just when I thought it might be impossible to achieve an orgasm in front of all these men, the sensation overwhelmed me. My eyes fluttered open and closed, my hips shaking, gyrating around. My hands moved Katie further into my lap as I used her head to balance my quaking body. I did my best to keep upright, overwhelmed by the oncoming bliss, completely unsure of how I'd ever existed without the intimate embrace of another.

I wanted her to stay down there forever, but my clit started to throb. I pulled her up, tasting myself on her lips. We embraced again, my eyes closed, knowing nothing but her...

And the scant sound of applause in the background.

I blushed, then started to drop to my knees, wanting to return the favor.

"Not yet," Katie said.

"Why? Do you not..."

"I want you more than ever," Katie said. "Don't worry. The night won't end before you've made me cum. But why don't we see what we can do for your dad?"

She stood up, her breasts moving ever so slightly as she faced our family. All of my uncles were beside themselves. If they'd been cartoon characters, we would have been picking up retinas from the floor. The only one who looked at all uncomfortable with the situation was my dad, who stared at the ground, sullen and somewhat defeated.

"Samuel, suppose I make an offer," Katie said.

"I'm listening," He said.

"Say you start the game over, and play for some real stakes," Katie said. "The winner takes Emily's virginity."

An overbearing silence stifled any thought, unable to respond to any reaction to this obscene suggestion. I was mortified more at seeming desperate, like a guy bringing his cousin to prom, than with any actual sense of revulsion. After all, my cousin had just brought to completion. But somehow sex with man seemed more serious. Even so, my mind couldn't help but flash back to the image of my father's thick cock, the look on his face while he stroked himself to my cousin. I wondered what it would have been like to touch it. Or to fall down on my knees in front of my daddy and swallow him whole.

I should have recoiled at having something so special given out like a prize, but something about the perversity appealed to me. I'd read about a girl online even auctioning off her virginity to the highest bidder, without the usual ethical reaction. Actually I thought it was hot, provided that the man who paid the 800k had been reasonably attractive.

As I thought about it, the idea seemed more and more enticing. After all, all of my uncles, Samuel, and even my dad were all better looking than any of the countless men who pestered after my photos, begging to meet up in person. At least they would be someone I knew, someone who cared about me.

But there was the stigma.

"Katie, I think we pushed it far enough," Uncle Chuck said.

"We aren't doing that," My dad said.

"Why? It was good enough for me!"

The words left Katie's mouth almost as if by accident, though a certain coarse venom seemed directed at my dad. My cousin could barely control her contempt as his hypocrisy, lusting after his own niece, while reserving a special sanctity for his own daughter. But while no one else reacted to this news, I was almost in shock. Playing strip poker seemed innocent enough, but playing cards for Katie's cherry?

It seemed crazy but as I thought about it, suddenly everything made sense. The open way that my uncles and even my father looked at her. The way she had them wrapped around her fingers, almost commanding their attention. Her newfound confidence and unabashed attitude. And the video my dad had been watching...

It all clicked into place.

"I thought you just played strip poker?" I asked.

"That's what it started as," Katie said. "Then they got too excited. And I got excited. I couldn't choose which one of them I wanted first, so I... I let the fates decided."

"Isn't that, you know, weird?"

Katie shrugged.

"I've heard from plenty of my friends about how their boyfriend suddenly lost interest after, or that it hurt because their partner wasn't considerate."

"But still..." I protested.

"I don't want to pressure you, Emily," Katie said. "But if you're anything like me, every second is like a battle with your libido. Only the guys our age aren't at all put together. Half of them I'd be embarrassed to bring home. The only ones really worth anything are out there devoting themselves to things other than sex, sex, sex. No wonder girls prefer older guys, someone more mature, who has something in their head other than the need to cum driven by porn with no idea how to actually implement any of these varsity level ideas. Trust me, older guys make better lovers."

"That's a fair point," Samuel said. "So long as you don't borrow too much from the ancient Greeks."

"That's the other thing," Katie continued. "No offense Samuel, but the kind of guy in his forties interested in cruising around for a teenager isn't likely to have her best interests at heart."

"To be fair," Samuel said. "I did not seek either of you out."

Katie ignored him.

"So given that, who better to instruct and guide in the tawdry ways of the flesh than a relative, even a parent? Someone safe, with your best interests at heart, to guide you through these first steps in your sexuality."

I didn't know what was more shocking, the passionate eloquence of her speech, or how convincing it seemed. Maybe it was because I was soaking wet, still turned on by her orgasm, or maybe her admission of the same desires prompted me to become okay with my own. But I started to see the wisdom in her words.

"So who actually took your virginity?" I asked.

Uncle Terry sheepishly raised his hand.

"But we all had a turn," Jeff said, almost as if bragging.

I moved closer to my dad, my arms crossing in front of my breasts as I bent down, eye level with him.

"I want this, Daddy," I said.

"No..." He said slowly, his eyes tracing up my body.

"Why not? Do you not find me attractive?" I almost pouted.

"I do - it's not that, you're my daughter," Dad said. "I held you in my arms, I can't... I can't watch everyone take turns fucking my little girl.

"So you better win," I said. "I want everyone to play for me."

"Drew," Terry said. "I can't do this to you."

Katie interjected.

"What about Emily?" She said adamantly. "It's really about what she wants. If Uncle Drew wants to be a jag-off about it, fine. Let him think it's okay for other people's daughters to have sex, but not his own."

Uncle Chuck sat down at the table with Samuel, only to have my father glare at him.

"What?" Chuck said. "She's right. It was fine when it was my daughter. Now you have ethics."

Seeing his chance, Uncle Jeff joined them. Leaving only Uncle Terry standing there, unsure about what to do.

"Really?" I said, moving towards him.

My hand traced down to his belt. He tried to shy away, then I moved into him, my nipples rubbing against his torso. I looked up at him, doe-eyed, borrowing an expression from Katie. I put as much youthful innocent into my eyes, one finger on his belt buckle, the other pulling down on my lips.

"Uncle Terry, you don't want me?"

He let out a deep breath, his muscles trembling. I moved down a little more, and felt what Katie had been talking about. Some stereotypes are true, and beneath his jeans there was the bulge of a big, black monster cock.

"Do you like Katie better?" I asked. "I've always thought she was prettier than me..."

"It's not that," Uncle Terry stammered, his thick frame putty in my hands.

I was beginning to see the raw appeal that Katie seemed to relish in. Each of these men would easily and eagerly melt against my wiles, even an inexpertly as I applied them.

"I've got daughters, if these guys- "

I cut him off.

"We aren't even related, Uncle Terry," I cooed. "If you like, I could ask Katie to join us. I'm sure she'd love to help."

"Fuck!" Uncle Terry said. "Sorry Drew, man I tried."

He took a seat at the table.

Samuel started dealing out the cards.

"I know no one cares about my opinions in this matter," He said. "But I'd like to make sure that I'm eligible to enter this tournament. After all - no one here calls me Uncle or Daddy."

"Of course," I said. "You're the one putting down the money."

"Oh I don't care too much about that," Samuel said. "Again, I'd hate to think I'd coerced you out of something as prized as your virginity."

"I wouldn't worry about that," I said. "I was watching you on stage earlier. I could do a lot worse than lose my v-card to a rock star."

Samuel chuckled.

"I'm hardly that, but I can take a compliment, little lady," Samuel said. "With that said, let's play. Drew, are you okay? You look as though you might have a case of lock-jaw."

"You're really going to do this to me?" My dad asked.

"I must say, I agree with the ladies on this," Samuel said. "Your niece has made a compelling point. And I must confess, a lack of novelty is one of the dangers of avarice. This is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"Really, that's your excuse?"

Samuel shrugged.

"Making something taboo only makes a certain type of person want it more," He said. "Color me into that category. Personally, while I hate my daughter's boyfriend, I'm glad she has one. But hey, I get your point of view, I just don't care about it. It's really up to Emily."

He looked at me, asking the question with his dark eyes.

"I want it," I said. "That you all want me - it's just too exciting."

"Emily..." My dad started.

"Let's just hope you play a little better," Samuel said.

"Go ahead and deal-"

Katie picked up our tops from the pile of clothes. I didn't put on a bra, simply draping the white dress skirt over my tits. A few buttons all that stopped them from bursting out. I didn't think they looked quite as good without the support, but access was what I wanted.

"If you want to put your thumb on the scale," Katie said. "You can always distract a player."

"Give me ideas," I said.

With a practiced walk, Katie moved down to sit in her father's lap. She arched her back, her nipples visible as Uncle Chuck looked down, unable to keep himself from staring. Katie then moved her hand almost absently over his waist, her hand touching his cock underneath his pants. She adjusted again, pulling down her jean shorts and rubbing her thong covered buttcheeks against his lap.

"Daddy, does this make it harder for you to play?" She said.

"It certainly makes something harder," Uncle Chuck said. "But I'm not about to complain."

Katie moved her hands to her crop top, moving with the white wool-like garment up, revealing the beginning of her underboob. She moved up and down, simulating sex on her father as she rocked on her Daddy's lap.

And to my increasing anger, I could see my dad staring at Katie. He looked at her with saucer-wide eyes, barely paying attention to the game as she pulled her shirt up to briefly show her nipples. I had to admit, Katie knew what she was doing. The game was almost an afterthought, even given the stakes. And borrowing from her confidence, I decided I would get involved in the action.

I moved over to Uncle Jeff, the easiest target. After all, he appeared the most eager. I moved over to his smaller shoulder, pressing my barely covered breasts against them. I pushed against him, kissing his neck while my father stared daggers. He reached back, trying to grab at my tits, only to find that I had sauntered away.

I made an effort to sit in my father's lap, noticing first how close he'd pushed his chair up against the table. I didn't let his reluctance stop me. I pushed my butt against his shoulders, sort of perching on his side before he relented, moving back to accomodate me. I started on the end of his leg, working my backwards until the small of my back touched against his belly.

"You..." He started. "Shouldn't really be doing this.."

"Why not?" I asked, feigning innocent. "I used to sit on your lap all the time."

"Not like this you didn't," My dad said.

I grinded against him. My panties were still on the ground, kicked out at some point after cumming. My bare skin rubbed up against his jeans, traveling upwards towards his cock.

"What am I doing to you, Daddy?" I asked. "Is your thing getting bigger?"

I reached down, like I was trying to reposition. Instead, I brought my hand down on top his lap, my fingers curling upwards, first making contact with his balls. Maybe it was just the proximity, but he seemed so much bigger than before. His dick threatened to split the seam in his pants. He moved his hand to meet mine, pushing me away, making contact with my bottom.

"Am I making you hard or it is just Katie?" I asked.

I was needling him. I should have been appalled at his infatuation with my cousin. Instead I found myself consumed with jealousy, needing him to break his moral code to ravish my young body. I knew I was getting closer to cracking his will. He put his hands around my waist, so close to touching me, picking me up and setting me on the floor.

"Okay - that's enough..." He said.

"Okay, Daddy," I answered in the same sing-song voice I heard Katie use. "I'll just bother one of my uncles."

I could see Katie nearly riding her father. She pulled off her top, her tits rubbing against his face, her hand reaching down towards his cock.

I decided to join her. I opened my shirt, bending down and rubbing my tits in Uncle Chuck's face. Katie moved down, her dainty fingers unbuttoning his belt, pulling out a cock only a little smaller than my dad's. As my Uncle nuzzled against my nipples, Katie deftly kissed the tip of his head, teasing him before swallowing the entire shaft in one gulp.

Uncle Chuck's hands squeezed my breasts, moving them together as his hips shot up, pumping his dick into his daughter's mouth. I looked down, transfixed at how readily Katie took him, her nose nestled against his pubic hair. She moved up and down, his cock dripping with her salvia, then she moved her mouth down his balls, stroking him while she slurped at his sack.

"Want to help?" Katie asked me.

"Sure..." I said hesitantly. "Do you want me to suck you, Uncle Chuck?"

"God yes..." He moaned.

It was all I needed to hear.

My mouth was watering, needing to please almost more than my pussy craved attention. I knelt down next to my cousin, kissing her tenderly before joining her in pleasing her dad. My uncle let out a loud gasp as I moved my tongue around the head of his cock, tickling the little slit, letting my cousin focus on his balls. Slowly, I sucked on more, letting his spongy head bounced into each cheek before trying to swallow a larger length.

I was surprised how good he tasted, especially considering how many girls at college regarded this act as gross or weird. It was almost like some pheromone made me enjoy the act more, driving me to bear down and forced the member into the back of my throat. I coughed repeatedly, choking on my uncle's dick, spit connecting my lips to his dickhead. I had to stop once, breathing heavily, trying to collect myself enough to please him...

1...345678