Daddy's Princess

Story Info
Vivienne's father makes her 19th birthday very special.
4k words
4.41
22.3k
29
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Princess

by Alex Barton

It must be said I found it difficult to concentrate on what my elderly aunt Agatha was saying regarding her difficulty in finding a dressmaker to replace the one who had announced her intention to retire. This was because my darling daughter Vivienne was at that very moment boarding the train from Dover to Victoria station and would shortly be in my arms and then, as soon as we reached my townhouse in Mayfair, my bed. The thought made my cock harden in my breeches and my balls tingle with delicious anticipation.

I longed to take my leave of my aunt and hurry to meet Vivienne who would be spending the weekend with me to celebrate her 19th birthday, a most special occasion because she lived in Paris with her mother from whom I was now amicably divorced. Of course I paid for Vivienne's education and living expenses and often told her how much I wished for her to come and live with me in London but she insisted she preferred Paris for its fashions, culture, gastronomy and her many admirers, so any attempt at persuasion on my part was doomed to fail.

My only consolation in this regard was that I had thoroughly debauched my beautiful daughter as soon as she reached the age of 18, with the full awareness and approval of her mother, and it was Honorine's suggestion that I should make my daughter's birthday especially memorable by introducing her to the pleasures of anal sex.

'She must delight in taking her husband's cock in her bottom on her wedding night,' Honorine had written in her last letter. 'It is 1910 and Parisian men expect to fuck young women in the ass.' While I would argue that Englishmen are even more addicted to this particular pleasure, I agreed with heartfelt enthusiasm to the prospect of being the first to plunder my darling daughter's plump and curvy bum.

"I do hope you will forgive me, Aunt Agatha," I finally said in a firm voice. "But I have an appointment with my tailor and will be charged for his time should I fail to arrive."

"Of course, dear boy," my aunt said, ringing the bell for the maid to show me out. "It is always a pleasure to see you," and smiled at me.

"I shall call again very soon, dearest Aunt," I said, taking my hat and cane from the maid as I paused briefly to kiss my aunt farewell and passed out of the front door to hail the first passing hansom cab.

*

I was fortunate in that my delay in setting out for the station was paralleled by a delay to the train's arrival so I was able to be waiting at the barrier when a vision of breathtaking loveliness alighted from a first-class carriage accompanied by a porter pushing a trolley loaded with a trunk and several hatboxes. I waved with the enthusiasm of a schoolboy; Vivienne waved back and I could tell from the quickening of her step how excited she was to see me.

"Darling Daddy!" she exclaimed when, a moment later, I held my dearest girl in my arms, my lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss, her enormous breasts mounded against my chest which I found intensely arousing. I longed to place my hands upon my darling's curvaceous buttocks and draw her even closer so that I could press the length of my fully erect prick against her mons but, as we were in public, I dared not. Vivienne, however, had no such reservations.

"I can feel how much you have missed me, Papa," Vivienne purred in my ear and then added with a delightful pressure of her pussy against the base of my cock, "And I you."

"Cab, sir?" the porter said as I led Vivienne toward the exit.

"Please," I said and a moment later helped my daughter up after slipping the helpful chap a shilling. He winked at me and I laughed; Vivienne's bosom is so impressive no man can resist staring.

As soon as I closed the door of the carriage behind us and twitched the curtains securely closed I gathered Vivienne onto my lap, calling out to the coachman the address of my townhouse and telling him to take the scenic route, aware he would know what this meant.

My eyes meeting Vivienne's, I wasted no time in taking her hand in mine and placing it over the shaft of my rampant prick as I kissed her neck and up under her hairline to her ear which she loves.

I moaned, "Can you feel how hard I am for you, my darling, how I have longed for your return?"

"Daddy, you cannot be serious," Vivienne said with an adorable pout, albeit while giving me cock a firm caress. "It has been three months since my last visit and, as handsome as you are, you must surely have bedded a hundred beautiful women in that time rather than await my return..."

I slid my hand up and cupped the huge globe of her breast through the bodice of her dress, stroking my thumb back and forth over her already hard nipple.

"Darling girl, you are testing me. I have not, nor ever would, want anyone but you, my own dearest daughter. I adore you, I desire you, I wish to ravish you right here and now. But I am prepared to wait until I can lay you back on my four-poster and see your shapely legs waving in the air as I fuck my prick repeatedly into your pretty little cunt. I will prove, without a doubt from the quantity of sperm I intend to pump into you, that any other liaison was intended solely to gratify my lust because I cherish my own dear daughter above every other woman."

Vivienne closed her eyes with rapture, her mouth seeking mine.

"Oh Papa," she moaned, "I love you so much."

I took advantage of her passionate desire to slide my hand beneath the folds of her petticoats and between her thighs until I reached the exquisite little slit nestled at the top of her legs.

"Darling, how delightful!" I exclaimed as I discovered her mons was as bare and smooth as a baby's bottom.

Vivienne giggled and squirmed her bottom on my lap the better to allow the entry of my fingers into her creamy wet cunt.

"Do you like it?" she whispered in my ear. "It is all the rage in Paris for women to remove their curls and makes it so much more pleasurable when a beau has his tongue between her legs licking her to a delicious orgasm."

"And you know this from frequent experience, I assume?" I asked with a wry laugh to which she giggled and nodded.

So lost in our sexual banter were we that I hardly noticed the cab had stopped. But I suddenly realized it had and I called out to the driver, "Cabbie, what's the hold up?"

"Brewer's dray has spilled its load across the roadway, sir," the cabbie called down.

"Squeeze past as soon as the way is clear, won't you? There's half a sovereign in it for you."

"Right you are, sir," the cabbie called and I sat back and continued masturbating Vivienne and fondling her magnificent breasts, my mouth desperate to suckle her erect nipples.

Vivienne broke our kiss and said, "No," in a firm voice. "I cannot wait until we reach your bedroom. I must suck your prick now Papa," and she slid her body back on my lap so she could reach down for the buttons of my breeches and work them open. I sighed with delight as she freed my cock which reared up, thick and rampant, pulsing in the clasp of her fingers, a pearly drop of fluid welling from the tiny slit to ooze down the shaft.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Daddy," she purred against my ear and then lowered her head into my lap, opening her lips and taking the whole length into her mouth so that I felt the constriction of her throat round my glans, a sensation as near to heaven on earth as any man can experience.

Gently I placed my hands on her head, guiding her into a rhythm that would bring me to a swift conclusion because, while I adore coming in her mouth, hearing her swallow the thick creamy seed which my balls produce seemingly endlessly, I calculated that once round the obstruction blocking our path it would be less than ten minutes before we were home.

"Oh god, Vivienne darling, I'm going to come," I said, struggling to keep my voice steady, my muscles tensing in preparation for an intense orgasm. My daughter hummed her agreement around my cock, bobbing her head a little bit faster. Moments later, I let out a soft groan of ecstasy, an enormous quantity of hot sperm flooding my darling's eager, receptive mouth and sliding down her throat. I could hear her struggling to swallow my copious emission and I was sure I was deep enough in her throat that she could not taste anything, but I could tell from the shuddering heaves of her breasts overflowing my hands that she was experiencing a climax in time with my spurts every bit as intense as my own.

I collapsed back into the squabs of the carriage, utterly drained. Vivienne lifted herself and settled onto the seat beside me, running her tongue over her lips in an effort to swallow any lingering ejaculate. I surprised her by kissing her in gratitude for her sweet kindness in relieving the pressure in my balls and resolved to open a bottle of champagne the moment we arrived as the perfect accompaniment to the salty sweetness of my sperm.

*

I will not linger in describing our lovemaking during the afternoon except to say that it was beyond exquisite to once again piston my prick deep into my darling girl's creamy cunt, my balls recharging with surprising speed after each climax until she begged to be allowed to bathe and then dress for dinner. Standing in the hall awaiting her, dressed in my evening suit and holding my hat and cane, I was scarcely able to breathe as Vivienne descended the stairs, a vision of feminine loveliness.

I can only imagine how many Parisian seamstresses it had taken how many days to sew the pearlescent sequins that adored Vivienne's dress, but I hope their efforts had been well-rewarded. Her opulent black hair was pinned up, she was wearing the diamond earrings I had bought her, pearls round her neck, white patent leather pumps on her elegant feet. But the glory of the dress was that the sequins had been arranged in such an artful manner that it was perfectly obvious she was wearing nothing at all beneath the bodice: the smooth, creamy slopes of her bosom, the perfect pinkness of her large areolas, the erect tips of her nipples, all were visible through the thinnest possible lace.

I must have been standing with my mouth open, staring at her with unabashed lust because she laughed prettily and said, "I take it then, Papa, you like my new dress?"

"Vivienne," I said as I kissed her cheek, careful not to mar her exquisite makeup, "No man in London is more fortunate than I to be in the company of such a resplendently beautiful young woman."

*

Dinner was delightful as was the operetta. Both of us enjoyed it but the far greater pleasure was the covertly lustful glances Vivienne received from both men and women entranced by the size and visibility of her glorious bosom. It could well be argued that she was displaying herself in public and thus risking censure but the fact I was escorting her and we were accepted as a loving father who indulged his voluptuous daughter in exposing her charms would, I knew, silence any gossip.

Naturally, having been all too aware that the slightest movement of her body made Vivienne's magnificent breasts jiggle enticingly, further inflaming my arousal and making my erection almost painful, the moment we were home and once again in my bed I found it impossible to delay my climax within moments of entering her creamy wet cunt, filling that deliciously tight passage with a massive quantity of my gooey sperm. I felt quite guilty for 'jumping the gun' as it were but was greatly relieved to discover that Vivienne's orgasm was every bit as intense as mine because she gripped my buttocks tightly in her hands in an effort to pull my spurting prick as deep into her body as it would possibly go.

We lay for a moment afterward whispering words of love to one another, Vivienne's fingers stroking my cock until I regained the rampant hardness she so adores while I paddled my fingers in her slippery cunt, overflowing with my creamy sperm, making sure to use the ball of my thumb to stimulate her clitoris and keep her fully aroused. At the same time, I made her squeal with pleasure by using the slippery mass oozing from her pussy to lubricate my fingers and then insinuate first one and then two past the tight grip of her anal sphincter.

"Oh Daddy, that feels delightful!" Vivienne gasped against my chest, her glorious breasts rising and falling with the intensity of her arousal.

"Not as wonderful as it will feel when I worship your beautiful bottom with my fingers and tongue," I said and then added, "Turn over, my darling and reach back to hold the cheeks of your bum open."

Moaning softly with excitement, Vivienne did as she was bid, her huge breasts mounded beneath her petite body, the voluptuous curves of her behind displayed to my lustful gaze and, even more pleasingly, the tiny whorl of her rosehole which she had not yet realized I intended to breach.

I raised myself and then settled with my head between her buttocks, reaching with one hand to fondle her gorgeous breasts, sliding the other under her hips so that I might once again fuck her with my fingers. Then I lowered my face and inhaled the sweet scent of her anus and slid my tongue back and forth over the sensitive surfaces, alternating licking the soft skin of her buttocks with biting the plump mounds, my mind filled with the vision that soon they would jiggle delightfully in response to the deep hard thrusts of my prick.

"Oh Daddy, I am coming!" Vivienne squealed and she ground her cunt against my invading fingers the better to ensure her ecstatic release while I moved my head down so that I might swallow the creamy emission which poured out from her spasming pussywalls. Her cream was delicious and I licked and lapped up all I could.

I lost track of how long I worshipped my darling daughter's beautiful bottom. Time and again she mewled with delight and climaxed, proving herself as anally sensitive as her mother. This pleased me greatly because I wanted Vivienne's first experience of sodomy to be highly enjoyable so that, ever after, she would beg me to finish a lovemaking session by emptying my balls into her back passage.

"Daddy, please - " Vivienne gasped. "I can hardly catch my breath. "Allow me a moment to recover!"

I laughed softly and lifted my head, my mouth and cheeks slippery with her creamy emission, so that I might lie back and reach under the pillow for what I had secreted there before beginning our incestuous lovemaking.

Vivienne propped herself up on her elbows, her eyes wide with curiosity. "Is that oil?" she asked. "Do you mean to fuck my littlest hole, Daddy?"

"And how do you know about that, young lady," I said in a sharp tone. "Has one of your many gentlemen friends taken advantage of that delightful passage where I hoped you would have reserved its use solely for me?"

"Oh darling Daddy!" Vivienne said, throwing her arm over my body so that she might press her huge breasts into my chest which she knows I adore. "I would never allow anyone to do that to me, I do assure you. Maman indicated to me some time ago that it would be your intention to be the first to fuck me there and I have insisted that, however often I am fucked by my lovers or suck their delicious sperm from their pricks, I would not allow them the liberty of sodomizing me. That is the correct term, is it not?"

I could see there were tears in my sweet girl's eyes, so desperately did she want to reassure me, and I raised my head so our lips could meet and kissed away her distress and with it my concerns.

"I am sorry for doubting you, my dearest girl," I said, completely contrite. "I was only disappointed that I might not be the first because such a method of lovemaking has to be undertaken with the loving care a father has for his daughter rather than the forceful fucking common between lovers."

"Can I be the one to oil up your prick, Papa, while you apply its slipperiness to my anus and as far as you can reach into my bottom? I will admit the thought of taking your very large thick prick in so tiny a place makes my heart beat wildly but I know I shall enjoy it when you are fully inserted in my bowels and can commence to fucking my bum."

"That is a capital idea," I said and lay back with my head on the pillow so as to open the stopper of the bottle. I poured a quantity of the fragrant oil into Vivienne's palm and waited with bated breath while she closed her two hands round the length of my erect prick, working the oil over the head and then down the shaft and even over my balls, instinctively realizing the slipperiness they attained would make the contact between them and her cream-slick pussylips more pleasurable for us both.

When she judged me fully lubricated, Vivienne once more lay down on her tummy, her head supported by her arm, her eyes meeting mine to gaze at me with a combination of deepest love and the most intense sexual excitement making me realize, once again, how close in sexual temperament she was to her mother.

As much as I love fucking a woman's ass, I love the business of preparing her for sodomy every bit as much. I poured out a generous quantity of oil directly onto Vivienne's pretty rosehole which made her let out a soft coo of delight and then used the slippery lubricant to slide my long middle finger past the tight constriction of her anus and into her rectum. The action of being opened up made Vivienne squirm, but I could tell from the way her back arched and she jiggled her buttocks that she wanted me to continue because she was enjoying the novel sensation of having something pushed into her bottom rather than for its usual purpose.

When I judged her anus was thoroughly coated with the oil, I added a second lubricated finger and rotated them both, coating her rectal walls in preparation for the entry of my throbbing cock, drops of semen oozing from the swollen tip onto the bedclothes.

"I wish I could suck those pretty droplets for you, daddy," Vivienne murmured but I was not to be distracted and I shook my head, smiling at her.

"I would dearly love you to do that once I have flooded your bowels, my darling," I said.

She smiled sweetly and nodded her head. "Of course, Daddy," she said in testament to how much she adored me.

The moment I judged my daughter's back passage to be prepared, I raised myself over her body so that I was squatting with my feet on either side of her hips, her beautiful bumcheeks held open by my hands to support my upper body. I heard her inhale as I placed the tip of my cock at the slippery entrance to her bum and then lowered myself so that the pressure of my prick against her anus forced it to open and admit my glans.

"Oh, Daddy...!" Vivienne moaned and I held perfectly still, concerned I was hurting her.

"Are you alright, my sweet? Must I stop?"

"Oh no, Daddy, please don't. I just need to take a few deep breaths to relax my little bumhole for I have never had anything larger than tongue back there and I need just a few moments to get used to the sensation of being opened up."

"Of course, my sweetheart," I said, and held still, not pressing in further until Vivienne suddenly arched her back to press her bottom back against my invading prick, the better to swallow it with the tight, hot confines of her rectum. It was as if my cock was surrounded by a velvet vise, the glans constricted by her sphincter which I found deliciously pleasurable and I longed to sink the whole shaft into her back passage until I was buried to the balls.

And so, within moments, it was. Vivienne's asshole swallowed up my prick slowly and delightfully until I felt the head enter her bowels and I was able to begin the most blissful act of sodomy it has ever been my pleasure to experience, even more than when I first took Honorine's anal virginity. Only when a man has fucked his own daughter's gorgeous ass can he be said to have experienced the ultimate pleasure sexual congress has to offer and I intended the session in which Vivienne and I were engaged should last through the night as a cherished memory for her to take home and recount to her mother.

12