Daddy's Public Creampie

Story Info
Trans daddy & his son have fun at the home improvement store.
1k words
4.21
42.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
transdad
transdad
39 Followers

"Okay Matt, we need to get paint and some plywood for our project this weekend," Travis, Matt's dad, said. He looked over to the passenger seat.

"Son, are you even listening?"

Matt rolled his eyes, closing Twitter and setting his phone in his lap.

"Yeah, whatever," he said. Matt would have much preferred to go along with his friends to their lake house this weekend, but his dad was insistent they spend some father-son time together.

Travis pulled the car into the parking lot and the two men entered the store. Travis led the way as Matt followed a few feet behind, clearly disinterested. He checked his phone again to see no new notifications and sighed.

As Travis compared paint swatches, Matt's mind began to wander to last night. Matt had been enjoying his nightly routine of internet porn paired with some new sex toys, including a buttplug. Just as he inserted the plug, his dad burst into the room wearing only his underwear.

Matt was fast enough to cover himself with a blanket before his dad saw anything, but it led to Travis sitting down next to him on the bed and starting a conversation. As his dad recounted a story from work, Matt's eyes naturally explored all he could of Travis' body. Under the sheets, his cock twitched and his hole squeezed around the plug. His dad finished the story and reminded Matt to take out the trash before leaving his son with a desire to explore even more of Travis' body.

Since then, Matt had been unable to focus around his dad.

"Okay, let's go get the wood" Travis said, snapping his son back to reality.

"O...okay," Matt said, but all he could think of was Travis taking his wood.

As they walked to the lumber section, which was in the back of the store, Matt noticed he was seeing fewer and fewer other customers in the surrounding aisles. He took the opportunity to adjust his half-hard cock, but it didn't diminish his arousal.

Once the men reached the plywood in the very back row, it seemed as if the store was entirely deserted. Matt felt his cock hardening once more as his dad bent over to look for something on one of the bottom shelves. That ass was practically in front of his face, just asking to be touched...

"Shit, it's way back there," Travis mumbled. He adjusted his body to reach his arm into the shelf, pointing his ass directly at his son's cock.

Matt was in another world entirely as he watched his own hand reach out and trace a feather light touch along the inside of his dad's thigh. Drunk on the feeling of being so close to the object of his desires, Matt decided now of all times was the time to act.

"Dad..."

"Yes Matt?" Travis extracted himself from the shelf and turned to face his son...who, he then noticed, was stroking his hard meat with his shorts around his ankles.

"I wanna be inside you," Matt moaned as he jerked off in front of his father in the middle of the lumber aisle.

Travis' eyes opened wide for a moment, but then he smiled.

"I know it's not what I should want as your father...but I can't say I don't want something more from you..." Travis said slyly as he unzipped his jeans.

"Bend over on that shelf," Matt commanded his daddy, as if he was in any position to be giving orders. When Travis complied with a smile, Matt felt as if his heart were beating a million miles a minute.

He walked over to his submissive papa and slid his jeans and boxers over his ass and down to his knees. Matt lined up the head of his dick with Travis' hairy wet entrance, and smiled when he heard his dad's gasp. He would've touched Travis a little more, but Matt was just so excited to rut his dad that he shoved his cock deep in Travis' pussy on the first thrust.

Both men let out an involuntary moan before realizing their situation. Matt slowly pulled his cock back out and took a second to admire the slick coating of his dad's pre-cum. Then, he thrusted back into Travis again and again, picking up the pace with each thrust until his full balls were slapping against his dad's hairy ass and vag.

Father and son started breathing harder when Matt began making his thrusts deeper and deeper, aiming to plug his cock in his dad's tight womb. The squish of Travis' wet cunt around his son's big hot cock masked the sound of footsteps a few aisles down.

Sensing his orgasm approaching, Matt pounded harder into his dad's warm wet hole. As he listened to his father's panting, Matt began to lose himself to the feeling of his daddy's cervix sucking on the head of his cock with every thrust.

"Dad..." Matt moaned just a little too loud.

"Shh, someone's coming!" Travis whispered, but Matt wasn't listening. The sound of squeaky cart wheels approached, when...

"Oh Daddy..." Matt groaned under his breath as he unloaded his cum directly inside his dad's womb. At that exact moment, a middle aged woman rounded the corner of the aisle and got a full view of the two half nude men connected at the hips. She gasped and turned to quickly push her cart in the other direction.

Matt smiled as he heard her footsteps fade away. Thanks to the distraction, Travis didn't even acknowledge Matt came inside him.

Slowly, Matt slid his cum-covered cock out of his dad's hot twitching cunt. He tucked his dick back in his pants and watched as Travis, still shaking from his orgasm, struggled to zip and button his own jeans. Travis caught his son looking at him and chuckled, his face still red from extertion. Matt smiled back at his daddy.

The two men wordlessly checked out and exited the store, still feeling the afterglow. Once they had loaded the car with their purchases, Matt climbed into the passenger seat and opened up Twitter on his phone. The car started, and Matt immediately felt a hand squeeze his thigh.

"I can feel your cum sliding out of me," Travis said, his voice low and husky. "And as soon as we get home, I want you to eat it all out and then fill me up again."

"Yes, dad," Matt said with a grin. This weekend was going to be a lot better than expected.

transdad
transdad
39 Followers