Daddy's Secret Love

Story Info
A man meets his daughter and falls in love with her.
5.8k words
3.93
15.2k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clancy15
Clancy15
96 Followers

This is an incest story between Daddy and Daughter. If this offends you, please go find another story to read. There are elements of pregnancy as well.

My name is Rick. I am a white male, 72 years old, 5'10" and 169 lbs. I am in pretty good shape for my age, although I could use more hair. I have been married several times but am currently single. I must admit that I have only strayed from my marriage once. I have always been enamored with ladies of color. My second wife was black. About 39 years ago, I had a brief affair with a black woman in North Carolina back in the 80's when I was on assignment. When I went back to Pennsylvania, I lost contact with her.

Her name is Rhonda but goes by Ronnie. She is a 38-year-old woman that has been blessed with a body that is much younger. Of course, she takes very good care of herself with exercise and her eating habits. She is a self-made woman that has been a stripper, a flight attendant, a part time model, a submissive and a lover at all times. She is one of the few women I know that is driven totally by her sexual desires. She is 5',7", weighs 122 lbs. and has a skin color of light brown. A mix from her black mother and her white father.

We met online in an adult chat room. I approached her when I saw that she was black, and her profile attracted me. She was looking for a unique individual that would put up with her high-test libido. One who would allow her to have sex with whom she chose. We got talking and for some reason, our conversations just seemed to flow with ease.

Although she had a busy schedule with her flying all the time, we managed to talk about four times a week, usually for a couple of hours. She would send me photos from her shoots, and I would paint them for her. She liked it when I removed some of her clothes in my paintings. And of course, she has the best body and loves to show it off.

A typical chat session would invariably end up with us talking about how much we would like to have sex:

Ronnie: Hi Daddy

Rick: Hey Baby Girl. How was your weekend?

Ronnie: Guess what I just did?

Rick: What baby?

Ronnie: I masturbated with you on my mind.

Rick: I am so happy you were able to come for me.

Rick: I thought about you quite a bit over the weekend.

Ronnie: And I you.

Rick: Did you have a photo shoot over the weekend?

Ronnie: No, but I was just bad.

Rick: Tell me

Ronnie: Being slutty, went to a few clubs, and I did have on a thong.

Rick: OMG, why...I like you when you are slutty and bare.

Rick: Whom did you seduce this time, man or woman?

Ronnie: Older men, I made two of them wet themselves when they came.

Rick: How many?

Ronnie: A total of three men.

Rick: Were you giving lap dances again?

Ronnie: Slow dancing, just being intimate and I let them touch me.

Rick: If you are going to have two men at once, I want to be one of them.

Ronnie: It was one at a time, the last guy I went home with.

Rick: I knew you would need some relief of your own.

Ronnie: Just very very horny lately.

Rick: Must be time for you to breed soon. Did I help make you horny?

Ronnie: God, yes.

Rick: I so want to kiss you right now.

Ronnie: Just wait, I may have a surprise for you.

Rick: Are you reading or watching porn right now?

Ronnie: watching porn and answering questions from other men.

Rick: If they only knew what I know already, how sexy you are.

This was a typical session of cyber between us. Now, one of the things I was privy to was the fact that Ronnie had taken her 20-year-old son to watch her strip at the club one weekend. Being a randy young man, he was really excited when they got back to the hotel room. Now, I know not many mothers would take their son to a strip club, but Ronnie was unique that way. Of course, they ended up in bed for the rest of the weekend. Her son was so enamored with his mother, he wanted to stay with her and give her a baby.

We had several sessions about that. I believe Ronnie really thought she was in love with her son romantically. But I pointed out to her that he was a young man and had no idea about the responsibilities of raising a child. He could never admit he was the father. It would ruin his life to have the incest stigma on his record.

Eventually, Ronnie realized it would never work out in the long run and she ended the talk about anything long term romantically.

Our next session was intense. I will give you the highlights.

Ronnie: I need to be fucked now. Seduced and fucked. Let's role play where you put me on display. Take me out and show me off.

Rick: We are in NYC and visiting the Empire State Building up on the observation deck.

Rick: You are looking out one of the telescopes when you feel a man close behind you.

Rick: He grabs your waist and whispers in your ear, "Don't turn around, you are my woman for right now.

Rick: He runs his hands up the side of your dress and slowly slide them around to grasp your nipples in his fingers.

Ronnie: Looking out of the corner of my eye, I see you leaning against the wall watching, so I know it is not you.

Rick: Lady, you will do as I say, and I can promise you the orgasm of your life.

Rick: He brushes his crotch up against your pretty ass.

Ronnie: It is not crowded but there are several tourists around.

Rick: Don't pay them any mind, this is about us.

Rick: He keeps pushing his cock between your ass cheeks as your hair blows in the wind.

Rick: He pulls your hair back and sweetly kisses the inside of your neck.

Ronnie: I keep still but I can tell whoever this guy is, he is well endowed.

Rick: He caresses your left breast while I watch, kissing your lips for the first time. Your eyes are closed because he told you not to turn around.

Rick: He bends you over ever so slightly after the kiss and runs his hand up your leg, pulling the dress aside and grabbing your ass for the whole world to see.

Rick: He caresses your pussy very lightly with his fingers, feeling the wetness running down your thighs.

Rick: He takes his other hand and pulls the front of your dress aside So he can play with your clit with one hand and your ass with the other.

Rick: He reaches down, lowers his zipper and rubs his cock against your ass. You pull away a little. He pulls you back against him as the head of his cock penetrates your pussy.

Rick: Will you allow this stranger to fuck you in public?

Ronnie: YES

Rick: He pushes harder against your pussy and your wetness allows him to slide his cock all the way in.

Rick: You fuck like animals, rutting up against each other as the wind is whistling past you. He takes you hard and deep and fast until you scream out in ecstasy.

Rick: He leaves you there exhausted leaning against the telescope as he walks away.

Rick: I walk up to you, and you open your eyes, looking around but no one is there but me.

Ronnie: I need you.

Rick: I need you too, baby girl.

Ronnie: I want to say it but I am not sure it would be good for you.

Rick: Always be honest with me.

Ronnie: For you and I to marry.

Rick: Why would that not be good for me?

Ronnie: Because I would want to be with other men beside you.

Rick: We have already talked about that baby

Ronnie: It is not fair to you.

Rick: I have told you that I will not stand in your way. I think I have proven to you that your happiness means everything to me. I knew from the beginning who you are and what drives you.

Rick: I only ever see one problem in the scheme of things. If we decide to have a child, then I would request that your pussy be off limits to others until you are pregnant. That will not stop you from flirting or blowing someone. You can make them wet when you dance with them. You can rub your body all over them. You can even have anal sex with them if you so desire.

Rick: So, did you ask me to marry you?

Ronnie: Thinking, this is no game.

Rick: This is no game, it is life.

Ronnie: Do you love me?

Rick: I love you very much.

Ronnie: I need to go. We will talk seriously tomorrow.

We did talk the next day. She talked to her daughter and her son about marrying me. Her son was against it, no surprise. I guess he figured if I was in the picture, he was going to lose out on fucking his mom. Her daughter had talked to me and thought that I wanted her and not her mother.

The short conversation ended like this:

Rick: Do you want to marry me?

Ronnie: I do, but I still see a problem coming home to you after being with another man. I might be too tired to please you. I think you will get tired of it quickly and there may be times when I don't come home.

Rick: As long as I knew you were safe and okay; I will be fine.

Ronnie: So why do you want to marry me?

Rick: Because I do, I love your attitude on life, I love your body, I love your mind.

Ronnie: You make me happy and that's the most important thing..

We spent weeks talking about my moving to live with her. She told me of her plans to retire from the airline, to go back to stripping. to move to Atlanta to be near the club. Ronnie told me that she was going to call me Daddy but that I was her fiancé.

We talked about going to the islands for our honeymoon. Ronnie began to set some restrictions.

Ronnie: You want to fuck me?

Rick: Of course, I do. When you love someone, you want to show affection.

Ronnie: You know I am not going to let you anymore.

Rick: I am not allowed to make love to you anymore?

Ronnie: Not until our wedding night.

Rick: Can you make it to July without wanting to jump my bones?

Ronnie: I didn't say I can't have sex.

Rick: Now, I am confused.

Ronnie: LOL I want our wedding night to be the best thing that ever happened to you.

Rick: Can I at least lick your pussy, play with your nipples, caress your sweet ass?

Ronnie: Nope, you can play with anyone else you can find but nothing with me. Daddy, I want our life to be special.

Rick: I guess we have lots of time to try lots of things.

Ronnie: God, yes. A lot in public too.

We went on for several weeks like this. Constantly teasing each other. Getting each other worked up and very horny. Ronnie always reminding me that we can't have sex. I continued my writing of stories including one where the son takes his mother by force. Not exactly rape, but it was a story of rough sex between family members.

As usual, Ronnie would send me photos of her latest shoot. She had found a new photographer that was not as ethical as the one she had before.

Ronnie: Here is the photo from the shoot yesterday. It will probably be one of the last ones I can post.

Rick: Why?

Ronnie: I had to fuck the photographer to get that.

Rick: You did say he was model material.

Ronnie: Oh, it was wonderful, and he was huge, but I don't like being made to do something like that.

Ronnie: I will still have other men, other women, other boys and at times, I won't come home at night or over the weekends.

Ronnie: I know you love me, and I love you, but I am not in love with you to the point of taking orders from you.

Rick: I am merely expressing my feelings for you.

Ronnie: No, but I have a sneaky feeling once we are married you will change.

Rick: I am unlike any of the other men you have met. I know full well that you have to accept the other person for who they are and you should never try to change them.

Again and again, she teased me with the photos and talk about our life together. I was willing to abide by her wishes as long as I got to be a part of her life. As time went on, she kept sharing pictures of herself and I kept painting her. I would love to run my mouse over her ass and breasts as I undressed her in my mind and put it in a painting.

Then something happened that changed everything. One day, Ronnie shared a picture of her family, her mother, her stepfather, brothers and her son. I kept staring at the picture of her mother. She looked very familiar. I tried to imagine her 40 years ago and suddenly realized that this was the woman I had a brief affair with when I lived in North Carolina.

I was in a quandary. Ronnie told me she never knew her real father. And it was a good possibility that I was him. How was I going to tell her? I had no proof of our relationship, but I knew that I could not marry Ronnie, being her actual father. How was I going to bring up the subject with her. I did not want to shatter dreams of us being together.

I still wanted her. I still needed her. She had become the drug of my choice. I rejoiced every time we chatted.

Ronnie: You know what I want to feel. When you enter me for the first time.

Rick: OMG, instant erection

Ronnie: Take it out

Rick: I shut the door and removed my pants.

Ronnie: Mmmmmmm, I loved that picture you drew, it made me so wet.

Rick: I want to taste you so bad right now.

Ronnie: The feeling is mutual. I want you to start telling people in chat that we are getting married, and I want you to show them my pictures.

Rick: I am proud of you, baby girl, and I want to show you off.

Rick: Damn, woman, I want you and I am trying to be good.

Ronnie: Don't be. We are going to have a very nasty life together.

Rick: I want to look into your eyes and see you smile.

Rick: I want to hold your hand as we walk down the street.

Rick: I want the world to see that we are in love.

Ronnie: I am smiling now. Daddy, I do love you

Rick: I am listening to some smooth jazz as we talk.

Ronnie: I slow dance very nasty.

Ronnie: I am taking my panties off

Ronnie: Get behind me

Rick: Grabs you and pulls you to me. Damn, that ass is so fine.

Ronnie: Pull my dress up Daddy

Rick: Slides my hands under the hem and slowly lifts it while everyone watches.

Ronnie: Mmmmmm yes Daddy, you feel so good.

Rick: I want you right now in front of everyone.

Ronnie: Pushing back against you.

Rick: I want to fuck you so sweetly as we dance to the music. Slowly in and out in time to the beat. Feeling you move your body.

Rick: Whispering in your ear as we dance, "I love you, Ronnie".

Ronnie: Mmmmmmmmm

Rick: Caressing you. Holding you tightly to me.

Rick: The world sees us, but we only have eyes for each other.

Ronnie: I look over my shoulder at you and tell you to put your cock in my ass.

Rick: Slides my wet cock against your pucker, slowly pushing in.

Ronnie: I moan

Rick: Rub your clit for me. I would do it but I would have to take my hands away

from your nipples.

Ronnie: I am rubbing it for you right now.

Ronnie: I want someone to eat my pussy while you fuck my ass.

Rick: That can be arranged.

Ronnie: Oh, fuck, I am going to come soon.

Rick: Come for me baby girl. I want to feel your body shake when you come.

Later that same day, we got talking again. She brought up the fact that she told her mother, she was getting married. I wanted Ronnie, I needed Ronnie, but how was I going to tell her I was her father? We got talking about Ronnie seducing her son again but this time she would do it her way. Then this conversation came up.

Ronnie: Daddy, I want to have a baby. If you can make me pregnant or I will find someone else that will.

Rick: I can, never had a problem, I just want first shot.

Ronnie: Mmmmmm I love you. I mean it.

Rick: I have a confession, this whole time I have been leaking and I am looking for a special lady to clean me up.

Ronnie: Who me?

Rick: Yes

Ronnie: Let me get on my knees.

Rick: Shivers

Rick: the thought of those sweet lips wrapped around my cock got me so hard.

Ronnie: Put your cock in my mouth right now.

Rick: Sees those red lips stretched around it.

Ronnie: Mmmmm, my tongue tasting you.

Ronnie: My hands on your ass pulling you deeper.

Rick: Caresses your hair.

Ronnie: You taste so good to me right now.

Ronnie: I want your come.

Ronnie: My son just came home. I told him to go take a shower.

Rick: I love you baby.

Ronnie: Undressing now, I am going to go get in the shower with him.

Rick: Tell me all about it tomorrow. Enjoy baby girl.

Ronnie: Kisses.

This was so typical of our time together. We would bring ourselves to the brink of coming and Ronnie would find a way to satisfy her libido. I know it is strange that I encouraged her to have sex with her son but I knew if it wasn't him, she would find someone else. She always did. She thought I would be jealous of other men but I wasn't. I wanted so badly to see her happy. But again, I needed to reveal my real relationship with her but in the back of my mind I knew once I did that, I might lose her.

Another week or so went by and I resolved that it was not right for me to withhold vital information like that. I needed to tell her and if she rejected me, then so be it.

Rick: Baby girl, we need to talk.

Ronnie: Okay, tell me.

Rick: Remember when you showed me the picture of your family. Your brothers, your mother and your stepfather?

Ronnie: Yes, I remember. I wanted you to see my family because you will meet them soon.

Rick: Well, when I saw that picture, it put me in a dilemma.

Ronnie: Why, what's wrong?

Rick: I met your mother long ago.

Ronnie: When?

Rick: Before you were born. I was on assignment in NC for business. I was married at the time.

Ronnie: Okay, so you met her. I doubt she would remember you.

Rick: Ronnie, we had an affair while I was there.

Ronnie: You screwed my mother???

Rick: It only lasted for a couple of months, but yes, we went at it hot and heavy.

Ronnie: Exactly when was this?

Rick: About 9 to 12 months before you were born.

Ronnie: What are you trying to tell me?

Rick: Baby girl, I may actually be your father. I lost touch with her all those years ago.

Ronnie: OMG, you are my real Daddy??

Rick: I am pretty sure I am. Which means we can't get married. I am so sorry. I know you had big plans for the two of us.

Ronnie: But I love you, Daddy. I don't care if you are my real father.

Rick: But baby girl, it is against the law for us to marry.

Ronnie: Then we will have to find another way.

That last statement shocked me a little. She was not closing the door on the two of us getting together. The rest of the conversation turned to her liaison with her son in the shower.

Rick: Tell me about you and Bobby.

Ronnie: I let him take charge in the beginning. I let him eat my pussy.

Rick: Nice, I am jealous, I want to lick you.

Ronnie: I had to slow him down. He still has a lot to learn.

Ronnie: But once he was in me, God

Ronnie: He filled me and more.

Rick: How many times did you come?

Ronnie: The first time was as soon as he pushed that monster in me.

Ronnie: We got in a good rhythm. But I didn't want him to come.

Rick: Why not?

Ronnie: I was on the bottom, but I got him off of me and began to suck his cock.

Ronnie: I don't want to be a grandmother to my child.

Rick: Did you get a nice load?

Ronnie: Then I pushed a finger into his ass. He was shocked.

Rick: Good, he has to learn.

Ronnie: I started milking his prostate. I think he grew an inch.

Ronnie: Then I straddled him. Daddy, it felt like he was in my throat. I rode him for a good ten minutes.

Ronnie: Then I sat on his face, and I sucked him. We rolled over with him on top.

Rick: Mmmm

Ronnie: I told him to get on his knees and jerk off on my face.

Rick: Did he come all over you?

Ronnie: Oh, yes. I rubbed it into my skin. Then he went to sleep.

Things were a little different after I told her I was her father. She was back in lust with her son and told me about one of his friends, Kevin. Seems she had been fucking Kevin for a few months. He was her go to guy when I got her all worked up during our sessions. I knew she needed real contact, and it never bothered me that I was effectively pushing her into someone else arms. I was happy when she was satisfied. Sure, I wanted to be the one satisfying her, but I knew that things were going to change.

Clancy15
Clancy15
96 Followers
12