Daddy's Secret Obsession Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After plunging a fat nut down her throat, we got dressed again and started to discuss how we'd handle the father situation. "I just don't want him fucking me or touching me," Rachel said as I suggested that we should just go through with the original plan of letting him watch us fuck live. I myself was a bit nervous as I had never fucked a woman in front of a man, yet alone any person before. I found the idea of a man masturbating to the sight of my cock satisfying its hunger to be really sexy, especially when the woman would be the man's daughter -- so I didn't want to miss this opportunity.

I told her that was completely understandable, and we agreed that we'd invite him to watch us fuck that night with the goal of making him shoot numerous loads during our performance. I agreed that we'd tell him no touching before we started the fucking, but I knew I wouldn't stop him if she welcomed his tongue, or even his cock, when she at peak horniness while getting pounded. I knew Rachel well and was certain she wouldn't want him coming close to her holes with his tongue, or especially his cock; but the idea of feeling his throbbing cock in her asshole, with my own cock (through her vagina), really turned me on and was what I hoped for.

Right after getting her holes eaten Rachel's mood completely flipped, and she was back to normal -- planning on how we'll tease her father's cock later that night. I thought that slipping a note under her Dad's door would be the way to do it, but she said fuck it and decided to send him a text message. "Hey Dad, so I'm going to be out for most of the day. Did you like my video? We want you to watch in person tonight"

Minutes passed, and her Dad didn't send a response -- I'm sure it must've been embarrassing to be caught filming sex and taking panties, especially your daughter's, so I wasn't shocked that he couldn't come up with a reply. After a few hours had passed, he still hadn't sent a reply to Rachel. "Maybe he never heard us in the house and has been stroking his cock all day to our footage and hasn't even checked his phone," Rachel suggested. I agreed that it was possible and admit that he's probably too embarrassed to write a reply, so we should make it easy for him to watch it live by just going home and starting a fucking session downstairs. He'd certainly hear it and come downstairs if he'd been worshipping her this whole time, plus the couch downstairs would be a perfect height to watch the sex from the parallel armchair.

It was about 5 o'clock in the evening when we decided to head to her house and get our fuck show started. When I asked if she was nervous, she said that she was a little bit and that'd it'd be weird to see her father's cock and even weirder to see it shoot streams of cum. I couldn't blame her, especially since she was inside one of those streams of cum 19 years prior; but I was so excited to put on a show for my lover's dad that it really didn't concern me.

When we got home, the house was completely silent. Her father's door was still shut upstairs, exactly as it was when we caught him jerking off to our sex video. I started to get the downstairs area ready for her dad to come down, take a seat and whip out his cock. I slid the long couch (where we'd be fucking) towards the middle of the living room. It was one of those couches that folded out into a mattress, so I next unfolded the bed and extended it out. Then I slid the armchair (which was very low sitting) right in front of the couch, positioned to have a bird's eye view of the sex.

This was a noisy process, so it certainly alerted her father that we were downstairs. When everything was set, I finally asked her if she was ready to do this thing, and she snapped at me saying "yes, but you better fuck me really good tonight... that dick better be 10/10 (how she described my cock when it was absolutely rock solid)." Little did she know it was already as hard as it'd ever get, but I told her "of course."

With that, we got onto the futon and started taking our clothes off. Rachel got me completely naked and I stopped at her thong -- I definitely wanted to save that for when her father came down to give him the bird's eye view of it being removed to reveal the entirety of his daughter's naked crotch. We started with our typical tongue fucking before our sex sessions, complete with plenty of grabbing her soaking wet pussy through her thong and fondling her breasts. I told her to text her dad to come downstairs as I sucked her delicate pink nipples and playing with her petite little asscheeks.

Sure enough, about a minute later, we hear his door unlock and crack open. From the living room, we saw her father approach the staircase butt ass naked -- beer belly, hairy chest and all, his hairy cock out and completely erect (small little thing it was, probably about half my size), and not even socks on his feet." In one hand was one of the pairs of Rachel's panties he had stored in the box in his closet, in the other was some lube to help him masturbate with ease. "Hi daddy," Rachel said as she stroked my cock with her hand, topless with her tiny breasts and succulent pink nipples facing her dad. I added a "sup dude."

Her dad walked down the stairs, cock and balls bouncing with each step as he approached the arm chair. "Hi baby," he said, adding, "you sure you're okay with this?" "Yes daddy, just no touching" she replied. He insisted that was fine as he took a seat and spread his legs to start stroking his cock. Rachel took a good look at her Dad's absolutely solid cock and said, "wow daddy, you look ready alright!" He smiled as he sat back and lubed up his cock and balls.

I didn't like that he had brought down an old pair of Rachel's panties, I wanted him to have a fresh pair to enjoy for the show, so I figured why not start with that. With that, and with Rachel laying down on her back, facing her Dad, I straddled my legs around her face, stuck my cock into her mouth and pulled her legs back as hard as I could, giving him an unobstructed view of her crotch covered by the same little green thong from the morning; her pink pussy skin and brown butthole skin completely peeking through the thong as they barely covered her holes.

At this point Rachel, unbeknownst to her father, hadn't showered for nearly 48 hours -- so her thong must've been reeking with musk after being peeled to her butthole and pussy all day. I watched her Dad as I pulled her legs back to reveal her barely covered holes, and his eyes were wide-open, absolutely fixed to his daughter's bottom. I saw his cock pulse up and down once her legs were back and her holes were visible. As he started to slide the armchair closer to the futon for a better view, I began to massage her asshole and vagina through her thong to get the thong nice and stinky.

Rachel's dad whispered to himself, "wow, holy fuck that's beautiful" as he moaned and stroked his diamond solid cock while staring into his daughter's thong covering her holes. I could tell he was dying to literally shove his face into her exposed crotch and inhale the strongest breath of his life -- he was on the edge of his chair about 3 feet from her pulled back legs. I tucked Rachel's legs behind my arms as a squatted my cock in and out of her mouth, filling the room with gagging sounds to compliment her father's grunts and whispers. With that, I gave her ass a massive slap, lowered my arms to stretch her legs back as far as possible, and pulled aside her tiny thong to reveal that brown asshole and pink pussy -- feet away from her father's eyes.

Her Dad started to vigorously stroke his cock and was saying "oh fuck yeah" to himself over and over again as he stared into daughter's freshly revealed holes. I'd been fucking Rachel's asshole daily for weeks at this point, so she had gotten conditioned enough to wink her asshole on command. Without even telling her to do so, I heard the suction cup sound of her asshole opening and her father say "fuck yeah open it up." Even without cock in her prior, she was able to open her asshole to about the size of a nickel.

I took my cock out of Rachel's mouth and was ready to stick it up her, so I let her legs go and took off her thong. Her Dad's cock literally shot out a pump of precum as I threw him his daughter's panties, freshly removed from her pussy and asshole. I had rubbed it against her holes really hard so the thong must've absolutely reeked of Rachel's sweat and womanhood.

He immediately spread the thong with all of his strength, turning the vagina and asshole cover into a straight 7-inch string crotch string. I watched him as he sat back in his chair, spread the string to the tiny half inch diameter portion of her thong that was just plastered to her asshole and took a massive whiff. A massive "ahhhhhhhh" filled the room as he relentlessly inhaled the entire thong string, from the top of his daughter's vagina cover to the bottom of the thong string going through her asscrack. Sniffing, grunting and the squishing sounds of a heavily lubricated cock being masturbated filled the room.

As I got into position to insert my cock into her pussy in missionary position, I heard "ah fuck, ah fuck, ahhh fuuuhhhck" followed by the sounds of water droplets sprinkling onto the floor. Rachel's dad shot pump after pump straight into the air without giving a single fuck to block it from getting all over the floor. Rachel and I both looked back at him and laughed as she said, "damn Dad, you're done already?" "Oh no Rach," he replied. "This wasn't the first and won't be the last one today -- no need to stop!"

Seeing his cock standing straight up shortly after his balls were emptied, with Rachel's thong in his mouth, drove me nuts -- so I drove my cock balls deep into Rachel's vagina with a single thrust. "Oh fuck, not so fast," she pleaded, but it was no longer in my control. A minute of savage vagina pumping must've ensued before I took a look back and saw her dad masturbating, hard as a rock yet again, shortly after he unloaded ample sperm to the floor.

Her dad was absolutely mesmerized by the sight of his daughter's vagina being used, so much so that his moans and grunts were way louder than ours. He must've also loved the taste of Rachel's asshole because he had that worn 48-hour post shower ass string in his mouth the entire night. He even started to tell me how to give it to her: "come on, you can get it deeper than that ... slow it down for her ... pick up the tempo again ... swirl it around in there." He moaned in satisfaction when my cock satisfied each of his requests.

It seemed like I had been pounding Rachel's vagina in missionary for hours at this point (probably only 3-4 minutes into it), and I knew that her dad was an ass man, so it was time for me to give him the real show of some vigorous ass fucking and gaping. Since he was watching right in front of the bed, I got right underneath Rachel, lubed up my cock, and shoved it right up into her asshole. Both of them grunted as I worked my way up her asshole, Rachel from my cock and her father from his intense masturbation. Her dad had the perfect view of her bare breasts and vagina as he watched me pound his daughter's shithole with her feet on my knees.

"Wanna sniff her man?" I asked her dad as I kept up the pounding. His eyes shot open. "What would a little close up sniff of your pussy hurt?" I whispered to Rachel. "Sure ... but no touching" she replied. With that I said, "alright, get up in there and take a whiff of that pussy dude," I told her dad as I stopped the thrusts and buried my cock all the way up her ass. Rachel stood really still and leaned back as his dad got to his knees and approached our interlocked genitals.

Long sounds of inhales filled the room as he sniffed away at his daughter's unshowered vagina from a few inches away -- my balls even felt the wind from his sniffs while buried into her asshole. He was vigorously masturbating his cock all the while -- it blew my mind that he didn't lose control and start digging into his daughter's beautiful pink vagina. Sure enough, he shortly fell back, stuck her thong right back in his mouth, and started jerking while staring directly into her box. I spread her legs wide to give him the perfect view of her vagina and started pumping her asshole again, and he grunted like a monkey as he shot a second nut into the air. More water droplets hitting the floor already.

To get him hard again I knew it was time for the intense stuff -- it couldn't be easy staying hard after 2 consecutive nuts in a 5 minute window, especially at his age (then again, he'd probably never been this sexually satisfied in his life, so maybe it wasn't so hard). Keeping her in the same position, I began to gape her asshole out. After every 15 or 20 full cock length thrusts into her bootyhole, I'd lift her up to pull out my cock, spread her asscheeks with full force and Rachel would wink her asshole open to show her dad her thick black hole.

Sure enough, her dad was rock solid and jerking it yet again after a couple gapes. The suction cup sound of her asshole was making him lose control, to the point where he was grunting like a wild animal as he masturbated from the floor -- a foot or two back from her asshole.

Next, it was time for some good old doggy style fucking. At this point I was approaching my nut and had some big plans in store for how I'd dump it. I got Rachel to her knees with my back facing her father, mounted her so my legs were out of his way, and stuck my cock straight into her gaped asshole. Shortly after that, I wanted him to get a sniff of that gaping asshole, so I told him to come get a whiff as I spread her doggystyle buttcheeks.

Rachel must've been incredibly into it herself, as she took the initiative to wink her asshole as her dad approached it with her nose. She spread her asscheeks wide to keep her gape open as her dad put his nose within an inch from her butthole and breathed in. After a few inhales and a whole lot of heavy grunting from her father, Rachel began to make farting sounds by pushing the air from her gaping asshole straight out into her father's face.

When she pushed that air from her ass to her father's nostrils, I was genuinely shocked that he didn't start ravaging her asshole with his tongue. Even I'd have done if I were in his position. He was surprisingly able to stop himself before he shot another load as he fell backwards to the floor and let out a "wow, holy fuuuck."

At this point, my cock couldn't take the pleasure any longer and I'd have shot a nut after only a few thrusts, so I decided to break out my master plan. I asked him if he wanted to taste it without touching her, and at the same time Rachel responded with "how?" and he responded with "yessss!" I told him to lay down on the floor with his head against the bed and his mouth wide open.

Without hesitation, he sat back against our sex futon, leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and started stroking his cock. I put my cock straight back into Rachel's gaped doggystyle asshole and shoved it in as far as it'd go, straight to my ball sack. After a few deep thrusts I could feel my semen rushing from my ball sack and knew a massive orgasm was coming within 2 or 3 seconds, so I said, "open up for the choochoo train!"

He obliged: it was crazy to see a full-grown man on the ground, eyes closed mouth wide open ready to suck the taste of his daughter's ass directly from her lover's cock. I'm not even interested in men like that, but in the moment, I couldn't think of a better place to shoot my load than in her dad's mouth. With that, I ripped my cock from the depths of Rachel's asshole and guided it straight into his open mouth.

Once three or four inches of my cock were in his mouth, he closed it, and lathered my entire cock with his tongue. About half a second after my cock was in, I let out a deep "ahhhh fuuuuck," as my balls pumped waves of semen straight down his throat. My dick pumped out such a massive amount of semen that he probably didn't even taste his daughter's asshole over the salty sperm.

After my orgasm, I sat there breathing heavy with my pulsing cock jammed down the throat of Rachel's dad, letting it pump out the last drops of semen it had in there. About four seconds later it fully hit me that my still rock solid cock was still deep in his throat, and he was still on his knees, looking up at me, and licking the shit out of my shaft to taste his daughter's shithole -- and Rachel was looking back at the scene with wide eyes of disbelief.

I ripped my cock from his throat when he began to move his head back and forth to actually suck my cock -- it was tingling like no tomorrow after that nut and I couldn't have it sucked. *Pluuurrrpp* went my cock as it slipped from his lips. He was still beating his dick with his legs spread wide and was again on the verge of explosion. He sat back against the couch, spit into his hand, laid back and jerked his rod a good 10 seconds before the sound of his organism moans and cum droplets sprinkling on the floor filled the room.

I'm not sure what turned him on the most, memories of the show, memories of her smell, his throat and stomach being a cum dumpster for my cock, or the taste of his daughter's shitter on my cock, if he was even able to taste it. After his nut he just laid his head back against the futon, spread his body out on the floor and sat there breathing heavy for a good ten seconds before moving.

Rachel was letting out the post anal farts as she got up off the futon and walked into the kitchen for water. His dad and I watched her tight butt cheeks bounce up and down as she walked past us. "That was fun, wasn't it?" I asked him as we sat there with our post-nut clarity. "That was the best moment of my life," relied her dad, "I hope we can do it again sometime soon." I agreed and let him know that by next time, I'd try to convince her to accept his cock in her asshole.

He said I'd owe you my life for that as he got up, stretched, grabbed a towel from the bathroom. He wiped up the semen he left on the floor and walked his butt-naked ass up the stairs to retreat into his room. His and Rachel's lives would never be the same again after such a mutual encounter of sex, despite his cock never being in her. He got to cum with her, watch her fuck dirty, see her holes abused and stretch, and got his head an inch away from his daughter's wide-open bootyhole to get a massive whiff. He was probably in heaven.

Part 3 (finale) coming soon.


12