Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost all control. I grabbed her head by the back of her neck and slammed her down onto my cock. I had to cum into my sweet little stepdaugher.

Kate/Eva began gagging.

"My big titty stepdaughter!" I moaned.

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

"My little blonde cocksucker!"

"Gugg! Gugg! Gugg!"

"Daddy has a present for you! Drink it up! Swallow it all!"

I started cumming. Kate was gagging and drooling at the same time. Cum was flowing out of her mouth and down the side of my shaft while I held her head down on my rod. My entire life at that moment focused down to a single point, a single urge: the urge to cum in my stepdaughter's mouth. Kate tried to raise her head up, but I held her down while I lunged my dick into her soft wet mouth over and over.

I had to make her accept it all! Swallow it all!

It felt like I was cumming forever, but after several seconds, the explosion in my head and in my groin finally died out, and I released Kate's head from being impaled on my shaft.

When I finally let go, Kate raised her head up quickly and gasped for air. "Holy shit, Daddy! You really love Evie, don't you?"

She began licking the sides of my slowly wilting staff, sucking up the cum that had overflowed her mouth and dripped down the sides while she blew me. "So much cum!" she cooed. "So much cum for little Evie!"

"Clean up your Daddy, Evie," I instructed her. "Good girls always clean up after themselves."

I stroked her brown hair while she sucked the last juices out of me, imagining that her hair was blonde.

12